Atheism and cowardice

Atheism and cowardice

There are 12665 comments on the Conservapedia story from Nov 18, 2011, titled Atheism and cowardice. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10766 Aug 1, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
... does nothing to indicate their hatred towards non-believers (just the opposite is true - as I indicated, that christians don't wish for that to happen to anyone, why did you chose to ignore that point?).
I ignored it, because it is demonstratively false.

You cannot "love" something you are taught is worthless pond scum.

It's impossible.

Since: Apr 12

San Francisco, CA

#10767 Aug 1, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
Correct-- and there is no atheistic worldview.
You are full of shyt.
Ok, I have enough information about you.

Just another one of those...

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#10768 Aug 1, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiots with no proof of god always think they have enough info to keep on talking out of their a$$ when they cannot come with the goods.

Location hidden

#10769 Aug 1, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
1. Please explain your sentence "since most people on the planet don't believe in your god, why not have a christian child, a buddhist child and a hindu child instead of all three the same religion?" I don't understand your sentence by itself, even less about how it relates to my post you were replying to?
2. Where did I say "that enforcing no religion until say 16/18/21 was inflexible."? I appreciate posters not twisting my words.
3. My whole point there was that parents will inevitably "indoctrinate" their children by living out their belief, theists or atheists, unless they are hypocrites, they all naturally teach their children what they believe is good, not necessarily through scriptures, but simply by living out their lives as believers. Would it then be "not abusive" for parents to live their lives way while denying their children their natural instinct to follow? How would that work? "Indoctrination" is not natural; no one have "indoctrination" in mind when living their lives to their belief - only when one believe in "otherwise" that "indoctrination" comes in. And kids are not dumb. It is just a flip of a coin, atheists are "indoctrinating" their kids just the same way. Christians kids are not any less happy, I'd actually argue they're more happy and grow up to be more happy from personal observations, how would you convince such parents they are actually abusing their kids?
simple minded religious liar with a big ego.

San Francisco, CA

#10770 Aug 1, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
Idiots with no proof of god always think they have enough info to keep on talking out of their a$$ when they cannot come with the goods.
Oh, forgot to mention, you are another one of those as well. I've seen much honorable atheists before.

Keep posting, you're making us look "really" bad....

San Francisco, CA

#10771 Aug 1, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
Oh, forgot to mention, you are another one of those as well. I've seen much honorable atheists before.
reminder, you forgot to give me those nuts and spams and the red-crosses for my last post, whats going on?
Thinking

Royston, UK

#10772 Aug 1, 2013
Well go back to school then. I won't use shorter words.
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Please explain your sentence "since most people on the planet don't believe in your god, why not have a christian child, a buddhist child and a hindu child instead of all three the same religion?" I don't understand your sentence by itself, even less about how it relates to my post you were replying to?
LCN Llin

United States

#10773 Aug 1, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
remember when you were in 7th grade?
Imagine being a 7th grade girl and using the word "a$$"

San Francisco, CA

#10774 Aug 1, 2013
Thinking wrote:
"why not have a christian child, a buddhist child and a hindu child instead of all three the same religion?"

is that an understandable english sentence in UK nowadays?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10775 Aug 1, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
I see: you cannot bamboozle me with your bullsh7t, so you dismiss me out of hand?

Okay.

I'll admit your admission of defeat, and that you have no counter to my arguments.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10776 Aug 1, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10777 Aug 1, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
It's far too late for him... the "learning" engine in his mind has long since rusted shut.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10778 Aug 1, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
"why not have a christian child, a buddhist child and a hindu child instead of all three the same religion?"
is that an understandable english sentence in UK nowadays?
I'm not from the UK.

And I understood it perfectly: it was a comment to your ludicrous claim that "most of the world believes in god".

As if most of the world believed in **your** god, and not some **other** god apart from yours.

But you, in your ego, cannot imagine that someone might believe in a god **other** than **yours**.

His sarcastic comment said all of that and more.

I thought it was quite good.

Danville, CA

#10779 Aug 1, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
I'm not from the UK.
And I understood it perfectly: it was a comment to your ludicrous claim that "most of the world believes in god".
As if most of the world believed in **your** god, and not some **other** god apart from yours.
But you, in your ego, cannot imagine that someone might believe in a god **other** than **yours**.
His sarcastic comment said all of that and more.
I thought it was quite good.
Allright, you win, ok... I know you are so smart (my mom told me I lose nothing by saying things like that)... so what did she (someone called Skeptic a "gentlewoman", so I assume its a she) mean when she said:

"since most people on the planet don't believe in your god, why not have a christian child, a buddhist child and a hindu child instead of all three the same religion?"

and then how did it fit in the response to my post?

I think you two would make a perfect pair, you two understands one another so well, it isn't easy to come by. Howbout Skeptum for your baby boy's name and Quantic for baby girl? I think they sound cool!

Danville, CA

#10780 Aug 1, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
Idiots with no proof of god...
I concede, you're too smart...
LCN Llin

United States

#10781 Aug 1, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
I concede, you're too smart...
she is a wizard of logic,
LOL

Location hidden

#10782 Aug 1, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
remember when you were in 7th grade?
Imagine being a 7th grade girl and using the word "a$$"
Remember when you made the mistake of lying about a god you cannot prove in the atheist forum?

Location hidden

#10783 Aug 1, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
Your opinions about atheists will matter more, once you've proved the god you're here to lie about.

Danville, CA

#10784 Aug 1, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
she is a wizard of logic,
LOL
No wonder...

I was completely lost.

Location hidden

#10785 Aug 1, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
Allright, you win, ok... I know you are so smart (my mom told me I lose nothing by saying things like that)... so what did she (someone called Skeptic a "gentlewoman", so I assume its a she) mean when she said:
"since most people on the planet don't believe in your god, why not have a christian child, a buddhist child and a hindu child instead of all three the same religion?"
and then how did it fit in the response to my post?
I think you two would make a perfect pair, you two understands one another so well, it isn't easy to come by. Howbout Skeptum for your baby boy's name and Quantic for baby girl? I think they sound cool!
You attack atheists because you cannot attack atheism.

When you're brave enough to prove the god your cult sent you here to lie about, you will get more respect.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 2 min One way or another 35,380
News Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 3 hr thetruth 23,871
News How 'new atheists' are just as dangerous as the... 3 hr thetruth 140
Reasoning with Insanity 3 hr thetruth 66
Christianity isn't based on... (Feb '10) 3 hr thetruth 37
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 3 hr thetruth 20,128
Religion is the cause of war and most suffering... 3 hr thetruth 159
More from around the web