Atheism and cowardice

Nov 18, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Conservapedia

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Comments
10,321 - 10,340 of 12,667 Comments Last updated Mar 22, 2014

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10699
Jul 30, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, this thread also enters from Islam forum....(not sure if it also enters from Cowards forum though)
Nice forum name "Bob of Quantum-Faith".
(did I post this before you read it, or did I post it because of your reading it?)
I did not know that, re: islam.

I have no idea if it also cross-posts in the Genuine Christian™(cowards) threads, though.

I do try to avoid both places, if it's reasonably possible.
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10700
Jul 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not know that, re: islam.
I have no idea if it also cross-posts in the Genuine Christian™(cowards) threads, though.
I do try to avoid both places, if it's reasonably possible.
Sheldon Lee Cooper Ph.D, is a fictional character on the CBS television series The Big Bang Theory.

Sheldon exhibits a strict adherence to routine, a total lack of social skills, a tenuous understanding of irony, sarcasm, and humor, a general lack of humility or empathy, and displays textbook narcissistic behavior.

These characteristics provide the majority of the humor involving him, which has caused him to be described as the show's breakout character.

B i n g o !

[

Since: Apr 12

Concord, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10701
Jul 30, 2013
 
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
Genuine Christian™(cowards)
not true, we even say hi to Scarecrows®© once in a while

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10702
Jul 30, 2013
 
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
not true, we even say hi to Scarecrows®© once in a while
??

I do know that Genuine Christians™ are both cowards and hate-cultists.

Their chief trait? Spewing judgmental hate at all non-christians.

Usually in the form of "you are going to hell".

They somehow think that infinite torture is ... justified.

As I said: a hate-cult.

Since: Apr 12

Martinez, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10703
Jul 31, 2013
 
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
Well, this thread also enters from Islam forum....(not sure if it also enters from Cowards forum though)
Nice forum name "Bob of Quantum-Faith".
(did I post this before you read it, or did I post it because of your reading it?)
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
??
I do know that Genuine Christians™ are both cowards and hate-cultists.
Their chief trait? Spewing judgmental hate at all non-christians.
Usually in the form of "you are going to hell".
They somehow think that infinite torture is ... justified.
As I said: a hate-cult.
What I don't understand is how you could turn my post that was meant to inform you about the fact that this thread can also be entered from Islam forum into an reply with "insult christians" hate-speech and still speak as if you're a more loving person than Genuine Christians™?

Perhaps you know I'm a christian (or I don't see the purpose of such reply from you). Or did you misunderstand my jokes as some criticism of you, which I never intended? My first joke about "not sure if it also enters from Cowards forum" was not at all referring to you or atheist, but rather a silly inference that Coward forum (unlikely to exist) could be a candidate as entry point into this thread since the other word in the title "Atheist" does have a real fourm.

The other joke where I asked "(did I post this before you read it, or did I post it because of your reading it?)" was because of my assumption (from your Quantum name) that you knew the meaning of my question - the much debated collapse of probabilistic wave functions into reality by conscious observation.

Since: Apr 12

Martinez, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10704
Jul 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
I do know that Genuine Christians™ are both cowards and hate-cultists.
Their chief trait? Spewing judgmental hate at all non-christians.
Usually in the form of "you are going to hell".
They somehow think that infinite torture is ... justified.
As I said: a hate-cult.
But your statement about Genuine Christians being hate-cult is as flawed as claiming that if someone believes human will die then that someone must belong to a hate-cult.

To qualify someone as hateful, you better prove that it is their "wish", rather than their mere belief that others would go to hell, but it has never been Christians wish that others would go to hell (or why bother trying to convert people?)

And, by the same argument you used to judge christians as "hate-cult", couldn't you also have concluded that christians belong to "Love-Cult" because by the other side of the coin that they believe and wish that people would go to heaven? But that argument too would be as fallacious, because mere "belief" of something doesn't tell what the person wants.

Who are your "Genuine Christians", define them? How are they more hateful than atheists in general?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10705
Jul 31, 2013
 
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..WoW..Can you believe those constant lies and shyt..."Bob of Quantum-Faith" keeps posting ..wadda chup..!
And, wow and he claims he is not brimming with murderous anger ..but, he posts "5" posts to my "1" post ...he scares me .
he is, for sure ;the definition of "projection" ..
The atheism forum s not a dumping ground for infected religious trolls.

Atheists are not your doctors, go and see psychiatrists, because they are the only people that can help chronically dishonest hallucinating people such as yourselves.

Your hallucinations only apply to yourselves.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10706
Jul 31, 2013
 
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
But your statement about Genuine Christians being hate-cult is as flawed as claiming that if someone believes human will die then that someone must belong to a hate-cult.
To qualify someone as hateful, you better prove that it is their "wish", rather than their mere belief that others would go to hell, but it has never been Christians wish that others would go to hell (or why bother trying to convert people?)
And, by the same argument you used to judge christians as "hate-cult", couldn't you also have concluded that christians belong to "Love-Cult" because by the other side of the coin that they believe and wish that people would go to heaven? But that argument too would be as fallacious, because mere "belief" of something doesn't tell what the person wants.
Who are your "Genuine Christians", define them? How are they more hateful than atheists in general?
As usual, theists love to play victim, all the while never bothering to correct the statement that atheists are fools in their books.

Dishonest people who us peoples emotions to evoke pity, when all the while they are ruthless haters who judge atheists they've never met.

You can't fool us any longer liars. The game is up.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10707
Jul 31, 2013
 
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
But your statement about Genuine Christians being hate-cult is as flawed as claiming that if someone believes human will die then that someone must belong to a hate-cult.
To qualify someone as hateful, you better prove that it is their "wish", rather than their mere belief that others would go to hell, but it has never been Christians wish that others would go to hell (or why bother trying to convert people?)
And, by the same argument you used to judge christians as "hate-cult", couldn't you also have concluded that christians belong to "Love-Cult" because by the other side of the coin that they believe and wish that people would go to heaven? But that argument too would be as fallacious, because mere "belief" of something doesn't tell what the person wants.
Who are your "Genuine Christians", define them? How are they more hateful than atheists in general?
Your opinions are worthless until you've proven the god you're here to lie to us about.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10708
Jul 31, 2013
 
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Well, according to that old coot ..If you like "anything" you worship it ..So, just I assume you worship penis ..
Cry, lie and whine - do anything except prove the god you're here to lie to us about...weak person.
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10709
Jul 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Your opinions are worthless until you've proven the god you're here to lie to us about.
Your stupidity lies in asking the world to believe along without, widening the net of your mental illness beyond yourself and infecting innocent others.- skeptic -

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10710
Jul 31, 2013
 
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Your stupidity lies in asking the world to believe along without, widening the net of your mental illness beyond yourself and infecting innocent others.- skeptic -
Your mental illness is not our concern. If you believe god is real, you must either prove it or f*ck off back to your cult.

Its that simple for most, but your mental illness prevents you from accepting this basic fact.
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10711
Jul 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

number four wrote:
<quoted text>..WoW..Can you believe those constant lies and shyt..."Bob of Quantum-Faith" keeps posting ..wadda chup..!
And, wow and he claims he is not brimming with murderous anger ..but, he posts "5" posts to my "1" post ...he scares me .
he is, for sure ;the definition of "projection" ..
Agree
skeptic seems a creationist troll bent on embarrassing atheists.
Profanity seems his watchword.

Since: Apr 12

Concord, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10712
Jul 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

-Skeptic- wrote:
As usual, theists love to play victim, all the while never bothering to correct the statement that atheists are fools in their books.
Dishonest people who us peoples emotions to evoke pity, when all the while they are ruthless haters who judge atheists they've never met.
You can't fool us any longer liars. The game is up.
I "play victim" in which post? I showed "dishonesty" in which sentence? I "ruthlessly hate" atheists in which revelation?
-Skeptic- wrote:
Your opinions are worthless until you've proven the god you're here to lie to us about.
Have you read my posts to Quantum Bob, do you really know my position enough? If you are speaking on behalf of Quantum Bob, answer to the points of mys respond instead of cheap accusations. My initial post to Quantum Bob was just a friendly FYI post to clear up the thread-entry point assumption. If doing that would cause some atheists to respond in such hateful way, then you have only prove that some atheists are worse than other atheists, and I have always been in nice conversation with other atheists here (in Islam forum).

Since: Apr 12

Concord, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10713
Jul 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

LCN Llin wrote:
skeptic seems a creationist troll bent on embarrassing atheists.
Profanity seems his watchword.
Really? lol!
Thinking

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10714
Jul 31, 2013
 

Judged:

2

There are a lot of theists that can't handle swearing.

I for one am more concerned by church abuse of children by priests who frown on swearing.
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? lol!

Since: Apr 12

Concord, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10715
Jul 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Thinking wrote:
There are a lot of theists that can't handle swearing.
I for one am more concerned by church abuse of children by priests who frown on swearing.
"swearing" isn't a christian thing, and I have no idea what catholics do about "swearing".

are christians not at least as concerned about children as other groups of human beings? we are probably more so as much of the money we donate for the cause of children.
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10716
Jul 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Thinking wrote:
There are a lot of theists that can't handle swearing.
I for one am more concerned by church abuse of children by priests who frown on swearing.
<quoted text>
swearing is amusing.
-Skeptic- is fooling you guys?
A creationists trying to make atheists look bad?

Since: Apr 12

Concord, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10717
Jul 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

LCN Llin wrote:
swearing is amusing.
-Skeptic- is fooling you guys?
A creationists trying to make atheists look bad?
I'm a little confused by what is going on in this thread...
Maybe I'm in the wrong thread.
Thinking

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10718
Jul 31, 2013
 
Religious indoctrination is child abuse.

Don't inflict religion on a child before they're legally allowed to drink.
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
"swearing" isn't a christian thing, and I have no idea what catholics do about "swearing".
are christians not at least as concerned about children as other groups of human beings? we are probably more so as much of the money we donate for the cause of children.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should Uninformed Opinion Be Respected? 12 min Tuco Blondie 7
Atheists forgetting the meaning of freedom 1 hr USN Atheist 32
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr KiMare 226,146
100% Faith Free 3 hr religionislies 7
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 3 hr religionislies 21,490
Our world came from nothing? 5 hr NightSerf 395
Atheists that tout free thinking use bully tact... 11 hr NightSerf 6
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••