Atheism and cowardice

Atheism and cowardice

There are 12665 comments on the Conservapedia story from Nov 18, 2011, titled Atheism and cowardice. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10684 Jul 28, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Your boyfriend can't help you ..
Sad.

Your hate is showing, bigot.

Skeptic is just an acquaintance-- an no more than that.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#10685 Jul 29, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad.
Your hate is showing, bigot.
Skeptic is just an acquaintance-- an no more than that.
look , obviously you ran to him for succor ..I guess I shouldn't just assume ..maybe you just feel safer in his arms ..and, that's okay ..legal too..

I hold no animosity towards men who f**k other men ....I have a lot of friends, who f**k other men .......in jail ..

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#10686 Jul 29, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Well, obviously you do know what Atheism is ,then ..( and, I would submit the unborn are people )
Well , everybody does worship something be it "themselves" or "money" ...Only Theists have it right ..though .
Jesus a communist and giving parables on the merits of increasing your talents ...curious ..?
You may not be drunk , so lets just go with mentally inferior ..
However hard Creationist lie about atheism having the qualities of religion, it will never make atheism a religion.

Just like when creationist lie about god being real, they can't make god real.

Location hidden

#10687 Jul 29, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>look , obviously you ran to him for succor ..I guess I shouldn't just assume ..maybe you just feel safer in his arms ..and, that's okay ..legal too..
I hold no animosity towards men who f**k other men ....I have a lot of friends, who f**k other men .......in jail ..
We don't need any opinions from you other than proof of the god you're here to lie about.

“There is no god.”

Since: Jan 12

USA

#10688 Jul 29, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>look , obviously you ran to him for succor ..I guess I shouldn't just assume ..maybe you just feel safer in his arms ..and, that's okay ..legal too..
Yes, prisons are full of christians.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10690 Jul 29, 2013
number four wrote:
Hate speech again. You are really becoming annoying.
number four wrote:
Then perhaps you should go to them, and quit trolling the atheism threads.
Joe fortuna

Clackamas, OR

#10691 Jul 29, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know, but how did your father Stalin carry out his hatred?
. Christian?

Las Vegas, NV

#10692 Jul 29, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Please find another outlet for the symptoms of your mental illness of faith.
..WoW..Can you believe those constant lies and shyt..."Bob of Quantum-Faith" keeps posting ..wadda chup..!

And, wow and he claims he is not brimming with murderous anger ..but, he posts "5" posts to my "1" post ...he scares me .

he is, for sure ;the definition of "projection" ..

Las Vegas, NV

#10694 Jul 29, 2013
LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, prisons are full of christians.
Yes, in Ireland those prisons are full of Irish and in Mexico ; full of Mexicans ; France, prisons full of French ..

What "does" this all mean ...??

Gasp..!!..Is, it even conceivable to suggest , that there are just "more" Christian's than there are Jews or Hindus in this Great Nation of ours ..???

I guess, we'll just never know ...

“Think&Care”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#10695 Jul 29, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, in Ireland those prisons are full of Irish and in Mexico ; full of Mexicans ; France, prisons full of French ..
What "does" this all mean ...??
Gasp..!!..Is, it even conceivable to suggest , that there are just "more" Christian's than there are Jews or Hindus in this Great Nation of ours ..???
I guess, we'll just never know ...
Now look at percentages of the overall population.....

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#10696 Jul 29, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Well, according to that old coot ..If you like "anything" you worship it ..So, just I assume you worship penis ..
Now exactly why on earth, would you assume him to a follower of the Abrahamic god's penis cult?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10697 Jul 30, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..WoW..Can you believe those constant lies and shyt..."Bob of Quantum-Faith" keeps posting ..wadda chup..!
You lie-- I keep pointing that out, as in the above.
number four wrote:
And, wow and he claims he is not brimming with murderous anger ..but, he posts "5" posts to my "1" post ...he scares me .
The vileness of your ugly religion simply oozes from each of your equally vile posts.

You should be scared-- you are **literally** on the verge of becoming a monster.

Since: Apr 12

San Francisco, CA

#10698 Jul 30, 2013
Then perhaps you should go to them, and quit trolling the atheism threads.
Well, this thread also enters from Islam forum....(not sure if it also enters from Cowards forum though)

Nice forum name "Bob of Quantum-Faith".

(did I post this before you read it, or did I post it because of your reading it?)

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10699 Jul 30, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, this thread also enters from Islam forum....(not sure if it also enters from Cowards forum though)
(did I post this before you read it, or did I post it because of your reading it?)
I did not know that, re: islam.

I have no idea if it also cross-posts in the Genuine Christian™(cowards) threads, though.

I do try to avoid both places, if it's reasonably possible.
LCN Llin

United States

#10700 Jul 30, 2013
<quoted text>
I did not know that, re: islam.
I have no idea if it also cross-posts in the Genuine Christian™(cowards) threads, though.
I do try to avoid both places, if it's reasonably possible.
Sheldon Lee Cooper Ph.D, is a fictional character on the CBS television series The Big Bang Theory.

Sheldon exhibits a strict adherence to routine, a total lack of social skills, a tenuous understanding of irony, sarcasm, and humor, a general lack of humility or empathy, and displays textbook narcissistic behavior.

These characteristics provide the majority of the humor involving him, which has caused him to be described as the show's breakout character.

B i n g o !

[

San Francisco, CA

#10701 Jul 30, 2013
Genuine Christian™(cowards)
not true, we even say hi to Scarecrows®© once in a while

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10702 Jul 30, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
not true, we even say hi to Scarecrows®© once in a while
??

I do know that Genuine Christians™ are both cowards and hate-cultists.

Their chief trait? Spewing judgmental hate at all non-christians.

Usually in the form of "you are going to hell".

They somehow think that infinite torture is ... justified.

As I said: a hate-cult.

Danville, CA

#10703 Jul 31, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
??
What I don't understand is how you could turn my post that was meant to inform you about the fact that this thread can also be entered from Islam forum into an reply with "insult christians" hate-speech and still speak as if you're a more loving person than Genuine Christians™?

Perhaps you know I'm a christian (or I don't see the purpose of such reply from you). Or did you misunderstand my jokes as some criticism of you, which I never intended? My first joke about "not sure if it also enters from Cowards forum" was not at all referring to you or atheist, but rather a silly inference that Coward forum (unlikely to exist) could be a candidate as entry point into this thread since the other word in the title "Atheist" does have a real fourm.

The other joke where I asked "(did I post this before you read it, or did I post it because of your reading it?)" was because of my assumption (from your Quantum name) that you knew the meaning of my question - the much debated collapse of probabilistic wave functions into reality by conscious observation.

Danville, CA

#10704 Jul 31, 2013
But your statement about Genuine Christians being hate-cult is as flawed as claiming that if someone believes human will die then that someone must belong to a hate-cult.

To qualify someone as hateful, you better prove that it is their "wish", rather than their mere belief that others would go to hell, but it has never been Christians wish that others would go to hell (or why bother trying to convert people?)

And, by the same argument you used to judge christians as "hate-cult", couldn't you also have concluded that christians belong to "Love-Cult" because by the other side of the coin that they believe and wish that people would go to heaven? But that argument too would be as fallacious, because mere "belief" of something doesn't tell what the person wants.

Who are your "Genuine Christians", define them? How are they more hateful than atheists in general?

Location hidden

#10705 Jul 31, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..WoW..Can you believe those constant lies and shyt..."Bob of Quantum-Faith" keeps posting ..wadda chup..!
he is, for sure ;the definition of "projection" ..
The atheism forum s not a dumping ground for infected religious trolls.

Atheists are not your doctors, go and see psychiatrists, because they are the only people that can help chronically dishonest hallucinating people such as yourselves.

Your hallucinations only apply to yourselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 min New Age Spiritual... 255,284
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 11 min ChristineM 31,236
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 18 min scientia potentia... 13,255
News Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) 1 hr Eagle 12 9,726
News Speaking for God 1 hr Amused 582
News In America, atheists are still in the closet (Apr '12) 1 hr ChristineM 51,135
There are no such things as gods or fairies 8 hr Amused 32
More from around the web