Atheism and cowardice

Nov 18, 2011 Full story: Conservapedia 12,667

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Full Story

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#10627 Jul 15, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..."You" agree with "Bob of Quantum-Faith"...my arch nemesis ..???
But , I told you ,that you smell terrific ..."WHAT HAS 'HE' EVER DONE FOR YOU ...!!??"
LOL...well I appreciate the compliment even though we've never met, and I'm sorry that you do not get along. Bob has been a nice feller to me as well, and I will always say when I think someone is right, and on this occasion as well as many I have to agree with this one as well ;)

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#10628 Jul 20, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF?
Nothing you said above parses into meaningful messages.
Drunk posting again?
...look..!.."Bob of Quantum-Faith" ...you , aren't in the Navy anymore so batting your baby blues and acting dumb ...doesn't work anymore ..

"fluffy" is what I call your feline companion ...The Devil doesn't need souls ...He takes them because God loves us ..

so , again ...The Devil is "like"the neighbor who hurts your animals ...because, facing you directly will win him a stompin'...

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#10629 Jul 20, 2013
I_see_you wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...well I appreciate the compliment even though we've never met, and I'm sorry that you do not get along. Bob has been a nice feller to me as well, and I will always say when I think someone is right, and on this occasion as well as many I have to agree with this one as well ;)
...I'm merely concerned for your safety "I_see_you" , as what "Bob of Quantum-Faith" fails to disclose ...is, there's a "smiting" coming down the pipeline for him ...

And, if you're unwary you may suffer momentary flash blindness ...or...even worse , get hit with shrapnel ...

So , I'm just telling "everybody" if you wanna hang out with "Bob of Q-F" wear ear protection a bomb suit and some dark shades ....

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10630 Jul 20, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...look..!.."Bob of Quantum-Faith" ...you , aren't in the Navy anymore so batting your baby blues and acting dumb ...doesn't work anymore ..
"fluffy" is what I call your feline companion ...The Devil doesn't need souls ...He takes them because God loves us ..
so , again ...The Devil is "like"the neighbor who hurts your animals ...because, facing you directly will win him a stompin'...
Your god "loves" us...

... but if we don't please him with constant ego-stroking?

He tortures us forever....!

WTF?

That isn't love-- that's... abuse!

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10631 Jul 20, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...I'm merely concerned for your safety "I_see_you" , as what "Bob of Quantum-Faith" fails to disclose ...is, there's a "smiting" coming down the pipeline for him ...
You hate-filled god-robots have been claiming that for **years**.

Literally since 2005, I've been "warned" about "god's smiting" or worse.

Riiiiight.

Your hate-speech and fantasies of horrid torture are duly noted.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#10632 Jul 20, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
You hate-filled god-robots have been claiming that for **years**.
Literally since 2005, I've been "warned" about "god's smiting" or worse.
Riiiiight.
Your hate-speech and fantasies of horrid torture are duly noted.
..I just couldn't help myself ..."Bob of Q-F"..It's this accursed , anonymity ..It makes me, act like a child ..( happy face emoticon )..

And , I figured "you" needed to spew some of that hatred of Christians ...

Are ,you back on an even keel ..??

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10633 Jul 20, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..I just couldn't help myself ..."Bob of Q-F"..It's this accursed , anonymity ..It makes me, act like a child ..( happy face emoticon )..
And , I figured "you" needed to spew some of that hatred of Christians ...
Are ,you back on an even keel ..??
No. I reported your other sock's hatespeech messages.

And then blocked him.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#10634 Jul 20, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Your god "loves" us...
... but if we don't please him with constant ego-stroking?
He tortures us forever....!
WTF?
That isn't love-- that's... abuse!
"Bob of Q-F" You are more familiar with man's history with religion ....Is there such thing as a Deity .that does 'not' demand tribute ...?

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10635 Jul 20, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>"Bob of Q-F" You are more familiar with man's history with religion ....Is there such thing as a Deity .that does 'not' demand tribute ...?
Seeing as how 100% of these gods were invented by man?

Then I doubt it... heh.

Okay, enough joking-- if you look at the gods of the American South West? You'll find that many of these gods do not demand tribute.

They just are, in many cases.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#10636 Jul 20, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I reported your other sock's hatespeech messages.
And then blocked him.
...SEE..!!...THIS IS "WHY" I CAN'T GET DRUNK ANYMORE ...!!!...YOU'VE "RUINED" MY LIFE ...!!!

and , as for "-Skeptic-" ...I didn't really care for him anyways ...

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#10640 Jul 20, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...I'm merely concerned for your safety "I_see_you" , as what "Bob of Quantum-Faith" fails to disclose ...is, there's a "smiting" coming down the pipeline for him ...
And, if you're unwary you may suffer momentary flash blindness ...or...even worse , get hit with shrapnel ...
So , I'm just telling "everybody" if you wanna hang out with "Bob of Q-F" wear ear protection a bomb suit and some dark shades ....
I'll stay looking cool in my shades whether there be smiting or not :) Thanks for the warning though....I have a feeling he'll probably be alright ;)

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10641 Jul 21, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
Your anger will eventually manifest itself in violence, if not already. You have been reported.
Report away. I'm neither angry nor hateful.

Unlike YOU who **literally** threatens people with infinite torture and worse.

You use filthy names to describe me and people like me, pretty much every day.

Whereas I? I just tell the **truth** about **you**.

You cannot be banned for truth-telling.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10642 Jul 21, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
We know. We want to know what you've done wrong to hate God?
I don't hate your filthy god.

I don't believe your god is real.

Do **you** hate the Easter Bunny?

No?

See?

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10643 Jul 21, 2013
I_see_you wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll stay looking cool in my shades whether there be smiting or not :) Thanks for the warning though....I have a feeling he'll probably be alright ;)
I've been told that their ugly monster-god will be smiting me any day now...

... that was back in 2005...

... I'm still here-- but most of them have been banned from Topix.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#10644 Jul 21, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been told that their ugly monster-god will be smiting me any day now...
... that was back in 2005...
... I'm still here-- but most of them have been banned from Topix.
I'm, like you, not too worried about that either ;) and some of these people need to be banned from society. I don't mind chitty chat, and debate, but the things that some of these people say....it's so hateful...I don't even think hateful is a harsh enough word for it really.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10645 Jul 21, 2013
I_see_you wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm, like you, not too worried about that either ;) and some of these people need to be banned from society. I don't mind chitty chat, and debate, but the things that some of these people say....it's so hateful...I don't even think hateful is a harsh enough word for it really.
I take pity on them-- even as I prod their minds into revealing their real agenda: the literal death of any and all who are **not** a member of their unique local cult.

Preferably death by horrible torture.

Since that **is** their agenda? It is hardly surprising they would gravitate to a religion that feeds into that depravity-- one of an infinite torture-pit at the hands of a monstrous and judgmental deity.

It's pretty easy to get them to start foaming at the mouth, and spewing the most vile contents of their minds.

Seeing as the hate is only beneath the thinnest of veneers.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#10650 Jul 21, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
Another threat!
This is not a threat dear. I, unlike you, feel no need to threaten people. Now if I were to say that I was going to throw you out of society (which I, unfortunately, am not capable of doing)...then that would be a threat. I guess since you think this is a threat, then you saying that you would like someone to die in a fiery car crash is a threat also...should I contact the topix police???

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#10651 Jul 21, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
No you don't, you persecute those who don't disbelieve like you do.
You are the ultimate example of a sleezy coward.
LMAO!!! You never fail to amaze me with your irony! LOL!!!

per·se·cute
/&#712;p&#601;rs&# 601;&#716;kyo&#862;ot/
Verb

Subject (someone) to hostility and ill-treatment, esp. because of their race or political or religious beliefs.
Harass or annoy (someone) persistently.

It's almost like this word is plastered to your head like your "god" says the mark of the beast will be on ours.

Ironic huh.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10652 Jul 21, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
You hate God who does exist.
Nope. That's you-- projecting your hate onto me.

Doesn't work. Your god is no more real than the Easter Bunny.
atheism is evil wrote:
You're once again lying to yourself and all others.
Nope. That would be you, again-- you lie all the time.

It's not only your best move?

Lying is your **only** move.
atheism is evil wrote:
You have allowed yourself to go into a deep level of duped mentality.
Your outbursts of lies reveals it.
Nope-- that's you, lying again.

Sad.

Remember: only TERRORISTS use torture.

You worship a TERRORIST-GOD.

Sad.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10653 Jul 21, 2013
I_see_you wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! You never fail to amaze me with your irony! LOL!!!
per·se·cute
/&#712;p&#601;rs&# 601;&#716;kyo&#862;ot/
Verb
Subject (someone) to hostility and ill-treatment, esp. because of their race or political or religious beliefs.
Harass or annoy (someone) persistently.
It's almost like this word is plastered to your head like your "god" says the mark of the beast will be on ours.
Ironic huh.
Yes--ironic much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 9 min Dak-Original 22,524
The numbers are in: America still distrusts ath... 29 min Thinking 30
Our world came from nothing? 39 min Thinking 511
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 59 min superwilly 227,995
Girl's Christmas letter to atheist dictator sho... 1 hr Mikko 1
The problem of evil and hate (Oct '13) 2 hr Chimney1 358
Indiana Governor Mike Pence Stands Up to Atheis... 13 hr cancer suxs 5
•••

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••