Atheism and cowardice

Atheism and cowardice

There are 12663 comments on the Conservapedia story from Nov 18, 2011, titled Atheism and cowardice. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#10574 Jul 13, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>I'm beginning to see a pattern amongst you heathens ...You all want a God who is merely a vending machine for whatever you desire ...
You guys really need to grow-up ; and realize God expects you, to do your part ...
We just expect your "god" to do his part, and do the things that he said that he would do (if he exists)(which he doesn't).

Location hidden

#10576 Jul 13, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
This is atheism. Ain't it awful?
No, this is pure frustration from having to deal with irrational, and hateful people such as yourself. You've been told that numerous times, but staying true to your form, you keep coming back on here to spread some more hatefulness, and insults. A christian at his/her best.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10577 Jul 13, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>I see it as just more proof that his silly god is not real. With even a smidgeon of a true gods participation (doesn't the god lead them, guide them, influence them, sway them), something (anything) should have been correct in his little pointless rant.

I personally would demand more from any god of my choosing. A god of mine wouldn't let me make so many mistakes, while wearing it's colours.
Without a doubt; the people who claim to follow (a) god are not worthy of much respect, judging from their behavior.

That says to me, that following this god tends to make people behave abysmally.

That is not a quality you'd want to see, in "god's influence".

... meh.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10578 Jul 13, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
R.P. wrote: The proof is in the pudding, and there are maggots in yours.
Indeed.

His hate, his filth-- his very disgusting behavior-- is ample proof that the god he thinks is real...

... if it were, in fact, real...

.... is beyond evil.

Making his name into an ironic testimony of hate.

Lovely./sarcastic voice

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10579 Jul 13, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
You still didn't explain why your fellow atheist lied, you dishonest atheist.
I have no need to explain the behaviors of others-- I am not their keeper.

But you?

You are so evidently full of hate and evil, that any god YOU worship must perforce be evil as well.

Quite an interesting testimony you show there.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10580 Jul 13, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...yeah..This seem to be a really common thread from you ...always purporting to have a great and happy life ..
It is. I don't care if you believe it or not-- you believe in stupid nonsense, so you're hardly a credible witness for anything worthwhile.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10581 Jul 13, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>I'm beginning to see a pattern amongst you heathens ...You all want a God who is merely a vending machine for whatever you desire ...
Nope.

I just want a god who is...

... demonstratively ...

.... REAL.

But YOU?

You **do** believe in a wishing-machine.

You believe the ugly bible, which says, "anything you ask on earth in the name of Jesus shall be granted".

Of course-- you lie to yourself why NONE of your wishes EVER get answered...

....!!!

Sad.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10582 Jul 13, 2013
I_see_you wrote:
<quoted text>
No, this is pure frustration from having to deal with irrational, and hateful people such as yourself. You've been told that numerous times, but staying true to your form, you keep coming back on here to spread some more hatefulness, and insults. A christian at his/her best.
Indeed.

A.I.E. is a poster-child for why **not** to allow children to attend church...

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#10583 Jul 13, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
I just want a god who is...
... demonstratively ...
.... REAL.
But YOU?
You **do** believe in a wishing-machine.
You believe the ugly bible, which says, "anything you ask on earth in the name of Jesus shall be granted".
Of course-- you lie to yourself why NONE of your wishes EVER get answered...
....!!!
Sad.
..untrue..!..You want a God who does things "your" way ..

Jesus doesn't lie ....but, I'm pretty sure we are not supposed to ask for evil or selfish things ...

Las Vegas, NV

#10584 Jul 13, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
It is. I don't care if you believe it or not-- you believe in stupid nonsense, so you're hardly a credible witness for anything worthwhile.
believing that you are not seething with rage ...that's too much ...even for me ..!

Las Vegas, NV

#10585 Jul 13, 2013
I_see_you wrote:
<quoted text>
We just expect your "god" to do his part, and do the things that he said that he would do (if he exists)(which he doesn't).
He said He would come back ...when God does what He said ...I don't believe you're going to be one of the happy ones ...I'm just sayin'..

Location hidden

#10586 Jul 13, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>He said He would come back ...when God does what He said ...I don't believe you're going to be one of the happy ones ...I'm just sayin'..
If he does come back then maybe I won't be one of the happy ones...we'll just have to see what happens....I just know that I can't pretend to believe in something when I don't, pretending wouldn't do any good anyway. I have some people tell me that my 22 years of "salvation" were just pretend anyway since I'm not a believer now...If that's the case then I seriously doubt anyone can be certain of their fate even if they are a believer.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#10587 Jul 14, 2013
number four wrote:
You guys really need to grow-up ; and realize God expects you, to do your part ...
You might need to have your eyes checked. You are seeing what is not there (typical religitard), it is not a god we would want.

We actually know how to work, create and network to achieve our goals. If we were in need of imaginary achievement, then a god would work out quite nicely, but until then ... we will continue to use real tools to achieve real goals.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#10588 Jul 14, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..untrue..!..You want a God who does things "your" way ..
Jesus doesn't lie ....but, I'm pretty sure we are not supposed to ask for evil or selfish things ...
Projecting your hallucination on people who are not your doctors again.
Glad to be foreign

Vancouver, Canada

#10589 Jul 14, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
If you want to see an atheist fill his pants, say a prayer. T
But we all know that americans believe in the religion crap because they're gullible and stupid.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10590 Jul 14, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..untrue..!..You want a God who does things "your" way ..
Lie. I just want a god who is real.

That's it.

Nothing special, really-- just HONEST PROOF HE IS REAL.

You can't DO that, though.

Can you?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10591 Jul 14, 2013
number four wrote:
Jesus doesn't lie ....
That turns out to be false as well.

Your Jewsus **promised** that **before the disciples died** he would return.

Did he?

Nope.

He **lied**....

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10592 Jul 14, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>believing that you are not seething with rage ...that's too much ...even for me ..!
I'm not angry.

That's just you-- projecting.

I **am** passionate about what I do.

I can see how you'd be confused: you actually think that "hate" represents "love".

I mean-- you claim your hategod is "loving"... when it is provably evil instead.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10593 Jul 14, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>He said He would come back ...
Yes... within the lifetimes of the then-existing disciples.

Did he do that?

Nope.

HE LIED.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10594 Jul 14, 2013
Glad to be foreign wrote:
<quoted text>
But we all know that americans believe in the religion crap because they're gullible and stupid.
Indeed many are gullible-- they keep voting into office, politicians who **only** represent the top 1% of America.

Yet, these morons keep voting the same azzholes back into office...

.. all because the politicians tell religious lies, of course.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 17 min Joe Fortuna 257,126
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 hr SoE 45,520
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 3 hr Eagle 12 20,246
Christianity isn't based on... (Feb '10) 3 hr Paul WV-Uncle Sam 306
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 3 hr Eagle 12 21,393
News Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) 6 hr Bob of Quantum-Faith 10,334
Evidence for God! (Oct '14) 8 hr Thinking 545
More from around the web