Atheism and cowardice

Atheism and cowardice

There are 12665 comments on the Conservapedia story from Nov 18, 2011, titled Atheism and cowardice. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

“Sweden more democratic thanUSA”

Since: Jun 12

Södertälje, Sweden

#10547 Jul 10, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..something is awry ..the wealthy Europeans "leave" their homeland ,so as not to pay those taxes ...
IKEA founder ..
Bono of U2...
Gerard Depardieu ...
ikeafounder had to move after they made a tax that would have taken 120% of his money

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#10548 Jul 11, 2013
Mikko wrote:
<quoted text>
ikeafounder had to move after they made a tax that would have taken 120% of his money
..**120%**..What Does That Even ...Mean...???...indvar kamprad ...Has To Sell His Organs ; Just To Break Even ....??

Las Vegas, NV

#10549 Jul 11, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Drunk posting again...
..HEY..!!..What's wrong with you ....."you" dumb cracker ..??..What happens' in Vegas "stays" in Vegas ..!!

Las Vegas, NV

#10550 Jul 11, 2013
<quoted text>
I do not drink. My liver is quite healthy.
Yours?
Is likely 2 sizes too big already from all the scarring and severe sclerosis.
... not that you'd notice, I would bet--- from all that overweight...
... an educated guess: most Genuine Christians™ suffer from overweight.
Overeating is about the only vice they are not strictly forbidden...
... and it shows.
..It's a glandular problem ...!!..No one ever taught me ,about carbohydrates ...

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10551 Jul 11, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Hey.."we" need to add some decorum , and class to this thread ...for the sake of diplomacy ,lets not hit below the belt ...
subjects that should "be" avoided ..for diplomacy sake's
A) My predilection towards "partying" ,and what, seems to be a receding hair line ...OFF LIMITS ..
B)"Mikko"s body odor ..and..penis envy ...OFF LIMITS ..
C) "Bob of Quantums-Faith"s ..massive and misshapen head ..and, his (ahem) almost "amorous" relationship w/ his feline ..."It's a f**king house pet...STOP CALLING "IT" THE "Mrs" ...!!!
D) "Reason Personified"s ...thunder thighs and ,penis envy ..OFF LIMITS ..
C)"-Skeptics-" halitosis and the fact that his Mom and Dad are ..brother and sister ...OFF LIMITS ..
D)"thinkers" stint as a masseuse ...(and, not the respectable, kind )...think ..."I give 'you' happy ending ..ten dolla'!"
Drunk posting... again.

Note the descent into hate and madness.

This is common among your typical Genuine Christian™.

Christianity teaches it's followers to hate, to display extreme ugliness towards anyone not in the club.

But the above? Is a poster-child for why **not** to be "saved".

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10552 Jul 11, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Don't be so "naive" ...It's a Cultural War ..!!..I want to go where the "bad guys" are ..!!
You've got to "understand" .."I_see_you"..I've got opinions and arguments ..."even" ...when ...I don't even know 'what' we're talking about ....!!!...read** me ,long enough ...and, you'll "even" see me, attack my own positions ...!
Drunk posting? Likely.

Nothing in the above parses into any meaningful message.

Classic hypocrisy from another Genuine Christian™.

A poster-child for why **not** to get "saved".

Las Vegas, NV

#10553 Jul 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Drunk posting? Likely.
Nothing in the above parses into any meaningful message.
Classic hypocrisy from another Genuine Christian™.
A poster-child for why **not** to get "saved".
..SEE..!!..This is exactly why , no cool people visit this site ..you and your incessant complaining ..

You are the poster child of bitterness ..

You gotta turn that frown upside down .."Bob of Quantum-Faith" ..your life can't be "that" bad ..

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#10554 Jul 12, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..SEE..!!..This is exactly why , no cool people visit this site ..you and your incessant complaining ..
You gotta turn that frown upside down .."Bob of Quantum-Faith" ..your life can't be "that" bad ..
What can the failed creationist talk about when he has no proof of the god he's here to lie about to atheists?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10555 Jul 12, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..SEE..!!..This is exactly why , no cool people visit this site ..you and your incessant complaining ..
My life is **great**, since you asked.

It could not be better: especially since I get to sleep in on Sundays, and I don't have to listen to some child-abuser in the pulpit telling me I'm worth less than pond-scum.

And I get to follow my curiosity about the universe, instead of being lied to with "goddidit".

Life's great.

But as for you? It appears you are sad little alcoholic....

.... typical of Genuine Christianity though-- you idiots depend of magical prayers instead of actual ...

.... counseling.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10559 Jul 12, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
You're lying , you arrogant azzz-wipe. You are wide awake on Sundays blaspheming God , you hateful Satan serving lost mouth-breathing PIG.
Wow.

I can actually visualize the spittle flying off of your multiple chins as you spout your hate-speech above.

That's pretty intense-- even for a hategodbot like you.

Who Would Jesus Hate?

I bet you know, don't you?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10560 Jul 12, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
You're lying , you arrogant azzz-wipe. You are wide awake on Sundays blaspheming God , you hateful Satan serving lost mouth-breathing PIG.
Oh, and hatespeech reported.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10562 Jul 12, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
I know for a fact the IPs are not the same
Really?

Yet you keep them hidden... it appears you **do** have something to hide after all.

Classic moves by a cultist.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10563 Jul 12, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
When are you going to learn? You are a raving lunatic atheist going to Hell. And we are loving Christians going to Heaven. You are insane, we are rational. You serve no purpose, we are reasonable and productive.
You are angry, we are happy. You are senseless, we have purpose.
Keep posting your angry trashy nonsense, it helps show the world how useless and delusional you are.
Hate speech reported.

That's all you do-- post hate.

You claim to be "loving" ... yet you post the following filth:
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
If your Jewsus were real?

He'd tell you that you were full of hate.

And that he would not recognize you as one of his.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10564 Jul 12, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
You are angry, we are happy.
You are far from happy.

A happy person would never have written the following filth:
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for sharing your bigotry and ugly hatred, you retarded atheist bigot. I know for a fact the IPs are not the same , you stupid Satan-reliant atheist PIG.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#10565 Jul 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Drunk posting... again.
Note the descent into hate and madness.
This is common among your typical Genuine Christian™.
Christianity teaches it's followers to hate, to display extreme ugliness towards anyone not in the club.
But the above? Is a poster-child for why **not** to be "saved".
I see it as just more proof that his silly god is not real. With even a smidgeon of a true gods participation (doesn't the god lead them, guide them, influence them, sway them), something (anything) should have been correct in his little pointless rant.

I personally would demand more from any god of my choosing. A god of mine wouldn't let me make so many mistakes, while wearing it's colours.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#10566 Jul 12, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
When are you going to learn? You are a raving lunatic atheist going to Hell. And we are loving Christians going to Heaven.
You are insane, we are rational. You serve no purpose, we are reasonable and productive.
You are angry, we are happy. You are senseless, we have purpose.
Keep posting your angry trashy nonsense, it helps show the world how useless and delusional you are.
atheism is evil wrote: When are you going to learn? You are a raving lunatic atheist going to Hell. And we are loving Christians going to Heaven.
R.P. wrote: Not according to the buybull.

atheism is evil wrote: You are insane, we are rational. You serve no purpose, we are reasonable and productive.
R.P. wrote: Your god may make you cook and eat your children, and that's reasonable or productive?

atheism is evil wrote: You are angry, we are happy. You are senseless, we have purpose.
Keep posting your angry trashy nonsense, it helps show the world how useless and delusional you are
R.P. wrote: The proof is in the pudding, and there are maggots in yours.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#10568 Jul 13, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
You still didn't explain why your fellow atheist lied, you dishonest atheist.
Please do us all a favour and f*ck off you pig ignorant creationist troll piece of sh*t.

When we want to join a cult of proofless liars who hate atheists for no reason we will be sure to give you a call.

I feel more stupid just replying to your cult cr*p.

Las Vegas, NV

#10569 Jul 13, 2013
<quoted text>
My life is **great**, since you asked.
It could not be better: especially since I get to sleep in on Sundays, and I don't have to listen to some child-abuser in the pulpit telling me I'm worth less than pond-scum.
And I get to follow my curiosity about the universe, instead of being lied to with "goddidit".
Life's great.
But as for you? It appears you are sad little alcoholic....
.... typical of Genuine Christianity though-- you idiots depend of magical prayers instead of actual ...
.... counseling.
...yeah..This seem to be a really common thread from you ...always purporting to have a great and happy life ..

Why is it so important to you ,for me to believe you are happy ..??..How many more times do you plan on keep telling me this ...hmm..?

I figure another twenty ; and then, I will really consider believing you are very happy ....

Las Vegas, NV

#10570 Jul 13, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>I see it as just more proof that his silly god is not real. With even a smidgeon of a true gods participation (doesn't the god lead them, guide them, influence them, sway them), something (anything) should have been correct in his little pointless rant.
I personally would demand more from any god of my choosing. A god of mine wouldn't let me make so many mistakes, while wearing it's colours.
I'm beginning to see a pattern amongst you heathens ...You all want a God who is merely a vending machine for whatever you desire ...

You guys really need to grow-up ; and realize God expects you, to do your part ...

Las Vegas, NV

#10571 Jul 13, 2013
..hey..."Bob of Quantum-Faith"...you can tell me how happy you are ***again*** if you want ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) 7 min Eagle 12 10,113
News Why I quit atheism 29 min Eagle 12 732
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 35 min Mikko 21,246
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 47 min Eagle 12 18,723
Good arguments against Christianity 1 hr Eagle 12 241
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 2 hr Chimney1 43,441
A Universe from Nothing? 2 hr u196533dm 624
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 hr thetruth 256,643
More from around the web