Atheism and cowardice

Atheism and cowardice

There are 12665 comments on the Conservapedia story from Nov 18, 2011, titled Atheism and cowardice. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#10525 Jul 9, 2013
Thinking wrote:
You could not have been more clear that there are many animals that behave socially outside of their family groups.
Further evidence that number four is as thick as a pair of number twos.
<quoted text>
I thought it was pretty clear lol, and agreed *smiles
spudgun

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#10527 Jul 9, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
Your hatred is showing again.
There was no hatred in Bob's post from what I could see.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#10528 Jul 9, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
Your hatred is showing again.
Says the troll with evil in his name

Location hidden

#10529 Jul 9, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
I did think about it. You are recommending that God use force to make you believe. I don't.
Using force to make you believe would just be one more thing for you to bitch about.
Stop and think about that for an eternity.
Its just another thing your made up god can't do...keep trying to lie about it and see if it ever becomes true...

Location hidden

#10531 Jul 9, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
Because a person ...(insert atheist name here)... that is usually wrong about a topic , usually yaps about that topic , yapping and yapping until they distort the issue to their liking. It is finally full-blown brainwashing and delusional lies.
Atheists hold their religious services right here on topix 24/7 since they can't rely on their faith alone.
People will respond to the people who are posting on this site. That's what the forum is for. The reason your religion is talked about so much is the same reason you talk about atheism so much. This is not hard to understand. Also, and again, Atheism is not a religion...it is the lack in the belief of a deity. One day you will finally get the definition correct I'm hoping.

Location hidden

#10532 Jul 10, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
Because a person ...(insert atheist name here)... that is usually wrong about a topic , usually yaps about that topic , yapping and yapping until they distort the issue to their liking. It is finally full-blown brainwashing and delusional lies.
Atheists hold their religious services right here on topix 24/7 since they can't rely on their faith alone.
Hey Educated What, dollarbills, Buck Crick & co. ALL YOUR IPS are the SAME!!!!

You f*cking idiot...

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10533 Jul 10, 2013
I_see_you wrote:
<quoted text>
I have liked every aussie I've had the pleasure of meeting...I just wouldn't be able to chance having one of those huge spiders in my house lol. It is nice to have family around the area though I agree. Maybe one day you will be able to move there :D
Perhaps-- if I win the lottery.:)

Of course, I'd have to actually **play** the lottery....

....!!

But I have calculated that my odds of winning the lottery are virtually identical, whether I buy a ticket or not....

I mean, they could, quite by accident, declare me a winner by mistake--

-- and if they did? I'd be long-gone before they figured it out...

<laughing>

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10534 Jul 10, 2013
Thinking wrote:
You could not have been more clear that there are many animals that behave socially outside of their family groups.
Further evidence that number four is as thick as a pair of number twos.
<quoted text>
He often posts while drunk.

Which ought to explain things-- alas, when he's sober, he is just as apt to post something equally as stupid as when he's drunk...

...!

Must be a kind of peaceful way to be: no difference in his output, drunk **or** sober....

.... <laughing>

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10535 Jul 10, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
You f*cking idiot...
But **only** if the recipient is either a goat or a sheep...

... no sane female human would have him.

;)

Location hidden

#10536 Jul 10, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps-- if I win the lottery.:)
Of course, I'd have to actually **play** the lottery....
....!!
But I have calculated that my odds of winning the lottery are virtually identical, whether I buy a ticket or not....
I mean, they could, quite by accident, declare me a winner by mistake--
-- and if they did? I'd be long-gone before they figured it out...
<laughing>
Lol...agreed...my dad plays the lottery twice a week and if he had saved the money he's spent he'd have a pretty good amount by now.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#10537 Jul 10, 2013
I_see_you wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems like you need us in your drab little lives or you would stick to your own forum lol.
..I DO NEED..YOU...!!

(I'm a godbot)...Rick Perry drops out of politics ..!!
..massive forest fires ..!!
..Supreme Courts ,allows Gay Marriage ..!!

I get all apoplectic ..THE WORLD IS ENDING ...THE WORLD IS ENDING...!!!

Thank God for "you" Atheists ..telling "me" to "Shut the f**k up ...and... chill out!" ....you put me back on an even keel ..

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10538 Jul 10, 2013
I_see_you wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol...agreed...my dad plays the lottery twice a week and if he had saved the money he's spent he'd have a pretty good amount by now.
LOL!

Most folk who play it, experience that.

It's a tax on people who are bad at statistics...

.... <grin>

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10539 Jul 10, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..I DO NEED..YOU...!!
Thank God for "you" Atheists ..telling "me" to "Shut the f**k up ...and... chill out!" ....you put me back on an even keel ..
Drunk posting again...

Las Vegas, NV

#10540 Jul 10, 2013
<quoted text>
He often posts while drunk.
Which ought to explain things-- alas, when he's sober, he is just as apt to post something equally as stupid as when he's drunk...
...!
Must be a kind of peaceful way to be: no difference in his output, drunk **or** sober....
.... <laughing>
..Hey.."we" need to add some decorum , and class to this thread ...for the sake of diplomacy ,lets not hit below the belt ...

subjects that should "be" avoided ..for diplomacy sake's

A) My predilection towards "partying" ,and what, seems to be a receding hair line ...OFF LIMITS ..

B)"Mikko"s body odor ..and..penis envy ...OFF LIMITS ..

C) "Bob of Quantums-Faith"s ..massive and misshapen head ..and, his (ahem) almost "amorous" relationship w/ his feline ..."It's a f**king house pet...STOP CALLING "IT" THE "Mrs" ...!!!

D) "Reason Personified"s ...thunder thighs and ,penis envy ..OFF LIMITS ..

C)"-Skeptics-" halitosis and the fact that his Mom and Dad are ..brother and sister ...OFF LIMITS ..

D)"thinkers" stint as a masseuse ...(and, not the respectable, kind )...think ..."I give 'you' happy ending ..ten dolla'!"

Las Vegas, NV

#10541 Jul 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Well... seeing as how you are a near-total idiot, coupled with a near total lack of quality education?
You can pretend anything you like...
... won't make it true, of course...
..I disagree "with" this post .!

Location hidden

#10542 Jul 10, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..I DO NEED..YOU...!!
LOL...I know right!!!!:D Now if we could just shake the meanness out of ya you'd be so much easier to deal with ;)

Seriously though...my response to that post was just as sarcastic as the post I was responding to. Atheists and theists will always fight and argue...I just don't know why you feel the need to come to a forum that you have no use for and add to the drama of it. Come to discuss, come to give your opinion (fine), but to come and fight is ridiculous. I've been to the christian forum one time, and then back to respond on the same thread that I started. I have no need to go to your forum and start arguing with you about something that I know you will not change your mind on.

Las Vegas, NV

#10543 Jul 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Riiiight... "free" as in "exploited by greedy Genuine Christian™ corporations" ....
It's all that lovely christian greed again..
..something is awry ..the wealthy Europeans "leave" their homeland ,so as not to pay those taxes ...

IKEA founder ..
Bono of U2...
Gerard Depardieu ...

Las Vegas, NV

#10544 Jul 10, 2013
I_see_you wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...I know right!!!!:D Now if we could just shake the meanness out of ya you'd be so much easier to deal with ;)
Seriously though...my response to that post was just as sarcastic as the post I was responding to. Atheists and theists will always fight and argue...I just don't know why you feel the need to come to a forum that you have no use for and add to the drama of it. Come to discuss, come to give your opinion (fine), but to come and fight is ridiculous. I've been to the christian forum one time, and then back to respond on the same thread that I started. I have no need to go to your forum and start arguing with you about something that I know you will not change your mind on.
...Don't be so "naive" ...It's a Cultural War ..!!..I want to go where the "bad guys" are ..!!

You've got to "understand" .."I_see_you"..I've got opinions and arguments ..."even" ...when ...I don't even know 'what' we're talking about ....!!!...read** me ,long enough ...and, you'll "even" see me, attack my own positions ...!

Location hidden

#10545 Jul 10, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Don't be so "naive" ...It's a Cultural War ..!!..I want to go where the "bad guys" are ..!!
You've got to "understand" .."I_see_you"..I've got opinions and arguments ..."even" ...when ...I don't even know 'what' we're talking about ....!!!...read** me ,long enough ...and, you'll "even" see me, attack my own positions ...!
lol...o.k...so it's safe to say that I can read your opinions, but not really take you seriously then right??:)

Since: May 13

Auckland, New Zealand

#10546 Jul 10, 2013
Beep Beep bitches, proud Kafir coming through.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 52 min One way or another 43,202
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 2 hr It aint necessari... 18,550
News Why I quit atheism 10 hr Eagle 12 708
Good arguments against Christianity 12 hr superwilly 209
A Universe from Nothing? 14 hr Mikko 533
The Dumbest Thing Posted by a Godbot (Jun '10) 19 hr Thinking 5,696
Atheism is a mental illness 19 hr Eagle 12 11
More from around the web