Atheism and cowardice

Atheism and cowardice

There are 12674 comments on the Conservapedia story from Nov 18, 2011, titled Atheism and cowardice. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#10506 Jul 8, 2013
I_see_you wrote:
<quoted text>
We spend too much money on many things that aren't needed...and as far as Norway not taking us that is not true and there's no reason to be a debbie downer. These places are open to immigration...they just have stipulations like most countries do. I'm well aware, and I'm sure it would be a little work, but it's completely doable.
..I wouldn't recommend it ...Scandinavians are tall and beautiful ...they will look down ,on your soft and chubby American body ..!!
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#10507 Jul 8, 2013
Mikko wrote:
<quoted text>
you need atheists in your boring christian bible life
..Yes , I do ..!!!.." Dance for me , you chubby little cherub !"...."DANCE !" ...

Alas , "Mikko" I'm not that familiar with your culture ...but, if you can 'yodel'..it would 'really' brighten my day up ...
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#10508 Jul 8, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes... the US barely dodged a horrid fate at the hands of **your** ugly and unsuitable candidate, Mitt-the-Twitt.
Had that incompetent azz got elected? The economy would have finished it's melt-down.
The annual budget would have been 10 times what it is now-- almost back up to Bushy's sky-high over-the-top spending (of money he did not have).
And jobs? There wouldn't be any left-- apart from minimum wage ones, of course.
And?
We'd see the minimum wage DECREASED, for sure. And women? Would have been disalowed to vote, along with all blacks--or anyone of color.
Educational institutions would have closed, from lack of funding.
But there'd be a **gun** in every house for sure-- so long as you **pay** of course.
No, the US dodged a horrid fate under Mitt-the-Twitt.
Oh! The National Religion would have been-- by law-- Mormonism.
I nearly forgot that one.
Next up? Multiple wives for every male, and most underage too.
All under Mitt-the-Moron... I mean .. Mormon.
Right?
Right.
..STOP IT....just...STOP IT ....!!!...I have enough "regret" already with President Obama ...why , you gotta rub salt in my wounds...!?

....Showing "me" what might have been ..!!
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#10509 Jul 8, 2013
<quoted text>
You are so not my type.
And I'm not even sure which gender you are...(and I suspect you're not too certain either)...
..Whoa...not cool ...Now , your just trying to hurt my feelings ..!
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#10510 Jul 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Drunk posting noted.
Sad, really. Not even 8'oclock yet.. and already soused off his azz...
...It's not my fault ...Stupid "Independence Day"..!

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#10511 Jul 8, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..My argument is ; these animal are only social in their family groups ....drop in an "outsider" and the violence will ensue ...
If you found yourself in Saudi Arabia or the Gambia or Haiti ...the chances are pretty good , that they will return, your pink butt ..to the good ole' Red ,White and Blue ..
O.k. I don't know what part of that you missed, but you are incorrect none the less on the statement that they are only social in their family group.

However I can see that you are a troll now, and that your only motive is arguing.....so I'll just say that this forum is a waste of time for you.

Location hidden

#10513 Jul 8, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..I wouldn't recommend it ...Scandinavians are tall and beautiful ...they will look down ,on your soft and chubby American body ..!!
I'm not sure what your point was with this, but I personally don't mind having tall, beautiful people around me lol. As stated before, this is one of the least discriminatory countries so I don't think my soft, chubby body would cause a problem lol

Location hidden

#10514 Jul 8, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..STOP IT....just...STOP IT ....!!!...I have enough "regret" already with President Obama ...why , you gotta rub salt in my wounds...!?
....Showing "me" what might have been ..!!
At least now we know what kind of person you are outside of whatever religious practice you own. Weird that you would be o.k. with being a mormon though....hmmmm.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10515 Jul 8, 2013
I_see_you wrote:
<quoted text>
ohohohoho no sir...I could never live in Australia. I really don't like the heat all that much, but if you add in all of their killer creatures it's even worse lol.
:)
I'd move there in a heartbeat, if I had the means.

I know a few folk from there, via the interwebs, and I find each and every one of them delightful folk.

*sigh*

I must live where accident landed me, alas-- of course having family in the area is a plus...

:D

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10516 Jul 8, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Look , The Scandinavians Nations have wonderful social safety nets ...But, America "can't" afford these ,as "we" spend too much money on wars ; and keeping the World free ..
Riiiight... "free" as in "exploited by greedy Genuine Christian™ corporations" ....

It's all that lovely christian greed again..

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10517 Jul 8, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be Daft ...The most poisonous snakes and spiders are found in the Down Under ...(you'll be dead inside a fortnight.)
Ironically? Fewer people die from those, than from similar causes elsewhere in the world....

.... hmmm.

I've had extensive conversations with Aussies, here and there-- and that topic always comes up. It's not as big an issue [there] as you'd think.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10518 Jul 8, 2013
number four wrote:
Bzzzt..Wrong again ..What happens when one pod of whales meets another pod ..or a pack of wolves meets an opposing pack ..pride of cats ..?..troops of monkeys ..??
Animals are "only" social in their family groups ..
False. Vast herds of wild herbivores in the African savannahs make a liar out of you.

As do millions of schooling fishes in the oceans.

Besides-- a social species that has families?

Is **by definition** social...

....**duuuhhhh**

You are not real bright, are you?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10519 Jul 8, 2013
number four wrote:
"We're" just better off , If I just start assuming that you are really really dumb ..don't you agree ..??
Well... seeing as how you are a near-total idiot, coupled with a near total lack of quality education?

You can pretend anything you like...

... won't make it true, of course...

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10520 Jul 8, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>I sense a little hostility ...is life unfair ; because I have a functioning liver ...and ,you don't ...Hmmm..??
I do not drink. My liver is quite healthy.

Yours?

Is likely 2 sizes too big already from all the scarring and severe sclerosis.

... not that you'd notice, I would bet--- from all that overweight...

... an educated guess: most Genuine Christians™ suffer from overweight.

Overeating is about the only vice they are not strictly forbidden...

... and it shows.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10521 Jul 8, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..My argument is ; these animal are only social in their family groups ....drop in an "outsider" and the violence will ensue ...
Nope. I've seen "outsiders" fully accepted by these social groups before.

Of course-- "outsider" has to be the same species....
number four wrote:
If you found yourself in Saudi Arabia or the Gambia or Haiti ...the chances are pretty good , that they will return, your pink butt ..to the good ole' Red ,White and Blue ..
And yet? You claim humans are social species--but we are one of the few who routinely murders within our own species for no **real** reason at all....

....!!!

After all: all religion is fiction, so it's not a **real** reason to kill someone over...

... yet, humans do exactly that.

The **more** religious a group is? The **more** likely it is to murder non-members...!

Look it up-- it's true.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10522 Jul 8, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...It's not my fault ...Stupid "Independence Day"..!
You're on a 4 day bender???

???

You have a serious drinking problem...

... as do many Genuine Christians™....

... they rely on fictional characters for a "cure" and, naturally, that never seems to work...

Location hidden

#10523 Jul 8, 2013
<quoted text>
I'd move there in a heartbeat, if I had the means.
I know a few folk from there, via the interwebs, and I find each and every one of them delightful folk.
*sigh*
I must live where accident landed me, alas-- of course having family in the area is a plus...
:D
I have liked every aussie I've had the pleasure of meeting...I just wouldn't be able to chance having one of those huge spiders in my house lol. It is nice to have family around the area though I agree. Maybe one day you will be able to move there :D
Thinking

Lymington, UK

#10524 Jul 9, 2013
You could not have been more clear that there are many animals that behave socially outside of their family groups.

Further evidence that number four is as thick as a pair of number twos.
I_see_you wrote:
<quoted text>
O.k. I don't know what part of that you missed, but you are incorrect none the less on the statement that they are only social in their family group.
However I can see that you are a troll now, and that your only motive is arguing.....so I'll just say that this forum is a waste of time for you.

Location hidden

#10525 Jul 9, 2013
Thinking wrote:
You could not have been more clear that there are many animals that behave socially outside of their family groups.
Further evidence that number four is as thick as a pair of number twos.
<quoted text>
I thought it was pretty clear lol, and agreed *smiles
spudgun

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#10527 Jul 9, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
Your hatred is showing again.
There was no hatred in Bob's post from what I could see.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 3 min Science 32,234
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... 4 min Science 825
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 12 min Science 77,008
Religion sux ? 1 hr ban all cults 2
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... (Jan '17) 1 hr ban islam 4,316
News Fox Friends Outraged Over Atheists 'Making Chri... (Dec '16) 10 hr Frindly 291
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Mon John 258,478
More from around the web