Atheism and cowardice

Nov 18, 2011 Read more: Conservapedia 12,667

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Read more

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#10478 Jul 7, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd rather be a neutered wolf, than a mindless sheep (like you).
I'm just sayin'
Wolves are intelligent, and operate as predators.
Sheep? Just follow along, blindly and without a thought in their furry heads...
..Well , I don't have the requisite skill set ..to make "you" look like an idiot ..

Yet , you "REFRAINED" from naming other "secular" nations ...Good for you ...!!

You "know" all a man "has" is his word ...You, made the **right** choice ...Cowardly "to be sure"..but "right"..!

“There is no god!”

Since: Jun 12

Södertälje, Sweden

#10479 Jul 7, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>.......Still......... "talking" about "Educated What"...???
according to "Bob of Quantum-Faith" you guys should be talking about ......Oh ,you 'know'..Syria ..the ..rain..price of Gas..
Obviously , YOU NEED !!..THEISTS ...IN YOUR DRAB and DULL ..little...lives ..
YOUR WELCOME ..(no charge)..
you need atheists in your boring christian bible life

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#10480 Jul 7, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Really ...you talk about the "weather"....and, your latest doctor visits ...your lawn..???
Sounds like a riot ...!!..You.." #*&%$@ ".. should be thanking me..!
Yes, Normal conversations that don't involve arguing over things that we have no use for. Unlike most all of you, we have other things that we can talk about.

Location hidden

#10481 Jul 7, 2013
number four wrote:
according to "Bob of Quantum-Faith" you guys should be talking about ......Oh ,you 'know'..Syria ..the ..rain..price of Gas..
Seems like you need us in your drab little lives or you would stick to your own forum lol.

Location hidden

#10482 Jul 7, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Well , I don't have the requisite skill set ..to make "you" look like an idiot ..
You "know" all a man "has" is his word ...You, made the **right** choice ...Cowardly "to be sure"..but "right"..!
lol...you are pitiful. He already named the secular nations. For some reason you think that your response made sense, but it didn't.

Location hidden

#10483 Jul 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Sweden. Switzerland. Denmark. Canada (almost). Great Briton is well on the way too.
Shall I continue? These cultures have relegated religion to at most, a sort of empty ritual, and never let it control **anything**.
Compare the living conditions there, with the US.
The US is way-way down the list...
... THANKS TO YOU UGLY CHRISTHOLES EFFING IT ALL UP.
Don't forget Norway!:) My boyfriend and I have talked several times about moving. These are some of the happiest places to live. I wish that the US could follow some good examples. It would be so much better.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10484 Jul 7, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>A) Come on .."Bob of Quantum-Faith" ..families cooperate ..(genetic disposition)..but, "species" DO NOT ..(aside, from Man)..
Bullshit.

Would you like examples of cooperative species?

All herd animals are socially cooperative-- wild cattle, wild horses, zebras, elephants, giraffes, wildebeests, etc, etc, etc.

There are also socially cooperative **hunting** species: wolves, lions, hyenas, many species of dolphins, etc.

Even fish are socially cooperative-- they swim in mutually supportive groups.

And of course, birds: who at a bare minimum cooperate as parents to raise their chicks. But they also fly in groups-- socially beneficial, and many nest in **huge** social groups too.

On and on the list goes of socially cooperative species.

You don't get out much, do you?

Perhaps if you quit drinking so much?

No?

Hmmmm.....

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10485 Jul 7, 2013
number four wrote:
B) Nobody "likes" a quitter ...!
Really?

I think the world breathed a sigh of relief, when governments **quit** fighting WW1 and later, WW2.

Everyone liked the "quitters" then-- they quit going to war.

And how about when certain companies **quit** being so destructive to the environment? Everyone loved it when they **quit**.

And when George Bushy quit being president? Well-- the entire world breathed a slow sigh of relief, when he was finally put out of office (and most are wondering why he's not in jail yet...).

So you are wrong-- sometimes quitting is the **best** move to make.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10486 Jul 7, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..I didn't "vote" for: fearless leader **O'Bama**..YOU DID ...!!
Thank-You...!!(very little)..
Yes... the US barely dodged a horrid fate at the hands of **your** ugly and unsuitable candidate, Mitt-the-Twitt.

Had that incompetent azz got elected? The economy would have finished it's melt-down.

The annual budget would have been 10 times what it is now-- almost back up to Bushy's sky-high over-the-top spending (of money he did not have).

And jobs? There wouldn't be any left-- apart from minimum wage ones, of course.

And?

We'd see the minimum wage DECREASED, for sure. And women? Would have been disalowed to vote, along with all blacks--or anyone of color.

Educational institutions would have closed, from lack of funding.

But there'd be a **gun** in every house for sure-- so long as you **pay** of course.

No, the US dodged a horrid fate under Mitt-the-Twitt.

Oh! The National Religion would have been-- by law-- Mormonism.

I nearly forgot that one.

Next up? Multiple wives for every male, and most underage too.

All under Mitt-the-Moron... I mean .. Mormon.

Right?

Right.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10487 Jul 7, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..**WELL**..I'm sorry you feel that way ...
.."Can't we, just get along ? " ...(Rodney King)..
Not so long as you arrogant fools keep pretending you have **special****rights**....!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10488 Jul 7, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..***Translation***... You , want a boy (me), to talk dirty to "you"..?!?
(I pass)
You are so not my type.

And I'm not even sure which gender you are...(and I suspect you're not too certain either)...

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10489 Jul 7, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Your hate and jealously is evident in the above ..
You really should stop posting while drunk.

Your post makes zero sense... and I only read the first meaningless line!(above)

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10490 Jul 7, 2013
number four wrote:
Drunk posting noted.

Sad, really. Not even 8'oclock yet.. and already soused off his azz...

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10491 Jul 7, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Well , I don't have the requisite skill set ..to make "you" look like an idiot ..
Correct. Especially when you are drunk.
number four wrote:
False. Your drunken state has made you forget already...

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10492 Jul 7, 2013
I_see_you wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget Norway!:) My boyfriend and I have talked several times about moving. These are some of the happiest places to live. I wish that the US could follow some good examples. It would be so much better.
Yes... in fact, anywhere in the Netherlands seems to be more secular (and therefore happier/reasonable) than elsewhere.

Maybe dealing with the harsh reality of cold winters has put some sense into them.

:D

Location hidden

#10493 Jul 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes... in fact, anywhere in the Netherlands seems to be more secular (and therefore happier/reasonable) than elsewhere.
Maybe dealing with the harsh reality of cold winters has put some sense into them.
:D
That very well could be :D Whatever the reason, I'm just glad to know that there is a place that my broke ass can attempt to get to when all hell breaks loose here lol

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#10494 Jul 7, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Your hate and jealously is evident in the above ..
Nice..
Anytime a person ,points out the flaws of another human ..
or..they turn to attack the person ..
Since they have "no" counter-argument against their criticism ..
Thanks "for" your testimony of HATE
You prove "my" point ..
Stay "white" .."Bob of Quantum-Faith" ...
Liars without proof of god love to babble on about nothing...

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10495 Jul 7, 2013
I_see_you wrote:
<quoted text>
That very well could be :D Whatever the reason, I'm just glad to know that there is a place that my broke ass can attempt to get to when all hell breaks loose here lol
If you prefer it hot? Australia is mostly secular too.

Sure, there are godbotherers here and there, but mostly not.

:)

Location hidden

#10496 Jul 7, 2013
<quoted text>
If you prefer it hot? Australia is mostly secular too.
Sure, there are godbotherers here and there, but mostly not.
ohohohoho no sir...I could never live in Australia. I really don't like the heat all that much, but if you add in all of their killer creatures it's even worse lol.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#10497 Jul 8, 2013
I_see_you wrote:
<quoted text>
Look , The Scandinavians Nations have wonderful social safety nets ...But, America "can't" afford these ,as "we" spend too much money on wars ; and keeping the World free ..

and ,as an asides ...Norway "won't" take you ..for all your praise, these nations are not really open to immigration ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 2 hr James 14,565
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 hr Uncle Sam 237,766
News Confessions of a black atheist 3 hr Savant 340
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 3 hr Dogen 18,495
The Ultimate Evidence of God (Mar '14) 3 hr James 153
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 9 hr thetruth 1,996
News Atheists open up: What they want you to know 9 hr thetruth 23
More from around the web