Atheism and cowardice

Atheism and cowardice

There are 12663 comments on the Conservapedia story from Nov 18, 2011, titled Atheism and cowardice. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10398 Jul 5, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..yeah , a mere myth ..that seems to ,really chap your hide ....curious ..?
No-- it's not the myth that bothers me at all.

Its the sheeplike fools who keep passing **laws** based on the ugly myth that gets me in an uproar.

And the fact that even more foolish morons regularly abuse innocent children in the name of their ugly mythology; the list of abuses is too long for here.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10399 Jul 5, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..I think you are trying ,very hard not to agree with me ..but failing..Morality is "objective" not "subjective" ..this "is" only possible because of an existence of God ..
Bullshit. 100% complete unadulterated bullshit-- without humans? There is no morality.

Your god? Invented by humans to justify **murder** of other humans-- to try and get around what everybody agrees: murder is ***wrong**

So horrid, ugly bible-god is fabricated to let people **murder** any and all who they do not like or they think is different.

So your god-myth **enables** murder, genocide, oppression, etc.

A **real** god would have stepped IN by NOW and REMOVED ALL UGLY RELIGIONS--

--- most ESPECIALLY the ugly bible!

That?

THAT IS PROOF THERE ARE NO GODS!(that the ugly bible is still here...)

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10400 Jul 5, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>A society that rejects religion ..."Marxism" , wasn't as fun as it sounds ..that's why, they built the Berlin Wall ..
Marxism was a religion, you idiot. A kind of worship of a certain set of ideas, to the point of killing anyone who didn't agree.

Classic religious faith, here.

As for the Berlin Wall? That was a capitalistic/greed idea-- it literally was a tribute to greed.

But that's central to your religion, isn't it? Greed, I mean?

You are greedy for immortality, greedy for a feeling of superiority over anyone NOT in your ugly club, etc.

Greed.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#10401 Jul 5, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..why come ..'you' heathens always try to deny the existence of Jesus ..
When daily you profane His name ...How many "Jesus Christs !" ..or.."Jesus eff Christs !" ..have you uttered today ..??
You have never stubbed your toe and cursed ,Thor or the Great Spirit or Horus ...IT IS ALWAYS !..Jesus or His Mother ..........curious ....no..?
Actual history negates any Jesus existing, I don't have to prove it. You and your buybull do.

And as for saying it's or any other diety's name, in conjunction with an injury, I never do. Had I been around people who openly curse during my formative years, I probably would.

Just two days ago my thirteen year old son saw and heard a drunken man verbally abusing a woman, who was not there and my child was shocked at the words the man was saying. It was a first, he had no idea, that adults could even act in such a manner. When I do raise my voice in frustration or anger, around my family, it is only minutes later that I do apologize.

And yes, there are occasions where even someone as laid back and happy with my planet, as I am gets pushed to a point of giving a not acceptable response.

Case in point: My mail carrier leaves both my mail and a neighbors, with another neighbor who keeps it on his dining room table for a month or more, before sending it back. This happens almost daily, for about three years now, and I have only let off steam once. My usual response, report it to USPS main office in my area, then to call my water company, newspaper carrier, telephone company, insurance carrier, etc. to fix the problems temporarily without USPS's involvement.

What would you do?
What is a heathen, and how does one qualify to become one?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#10402 Jul 6, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Actual history negates any Jesus existing, I don't have to prove it. You and your buybull do.
And as for saying it's or any other diety's name, in conjunction with an injury, I never do. Had I been around people who openly curse during my formative years, I probably would.
Just two days ago my thirteen year old son saw and heard a drunken man verbally abusing a woman, who was not there and my child was shocked at the words the man was saying. It was a first, he had no idea, that adults could even act in such a manner. When I do raise my voice in frustration or anger, around my family, it is only minutes later that I do apologize.
And yes, there are occasions where even someone as laid back and happy with my planet, as I am gets pushed to a point of giving a not acceptable response.
Case in point: My mail carrier leaves both my mail and a neighbors, with another neighbor who keeps it on his dining room table for a month or more, before sending it back. This happens almost daily, for about three years now, and I have only let off steam once. My usual response, report it to USPS main office in my area, then to call my water company, newspaper carrier, telephone company, insurance carrier, etc. to fix the problems temporarily without USPS's involvement.
What would you do?
There are so many cults in the world. Why do Creationists in particular gather in the atheist forum????

Why don't they bother other similar mental illnesses instead?

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Earth,TX

#10403 Jul 6, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
There are so many cults in the world. Why do Creationists in particular gather in the atheist forum????
It is a club, and we are not members. The Thuggee, the Satanist, the Mormon, the Shakers, the Methodist, the Dirvishes, the Vodun, all are in the same club. We are their sport, the same way children, make sport of those unlike themselves. They care not who we are, only that we are not them.

“Sweden more democratic thanUSA”

Since: Jun 12

Södertälje, Sweden

#10404 Jul 6, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..why come ..'you' heathens always try to deny the existence of Jesus ..
When daily you profane His name ...How many "Jesus Christs !" ..or.."Jesus eff Christs !" ..have you uttered today ..??
You have never stubbed your toe and cursed ,Thor or the Great Spirit or Horus ...IT IS ALWAYS !..Jesus or His Mother ..........curious ....no..?
Nope but you'll hear some fan också. satans jävla skit. helvete

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10407 Jul 6, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Because they know that atheism is the most direct way to stop them from spreading.

And they really hate that one.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10408 Jul 6, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
You're evil god Satan created it.
God did not create it.
Iniquity began in the mind of your Satan.
Satan is YOUR god, idiot!

Your favorite god, too-- you mention him more than any other.

<laughing>

Södertälje, Sweden

#10409 Jul 6, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
You're evil god Satan created it.
God did not create it.
Iniquity began in the mind of your Satan.
So you're a Satan worshiper

“There are other issues.”

Location hidden

#10410 Jul 6, 2013
Mikko wrote:
<quoted text>So you're a Satan worshiper
Lavey's Satanist = Atheist. Look it up.

Södertälje, Sweden

#10411 Jul 6, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Lavey's Satanist = Atheist. Look it up.
not real satanists only as a way to make christards angry

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10412 Jul 6, 2013
Mikko wrote:
<quoted text>
not real satanists only as a way to make christards angry
It works, too... witness EW's seething anger-issues.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#10413 Jul 6, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
No-- it's not the myth that bothers me at all.
Its the sheeplike fools who keep passing **laws** based on the ugly myth that gets me in an uproar.
And the fact that even more foolish morons regularly abuse innocent children in the name of their ugly mythology; the list of abuses is too long for here.
Well , according to this theme ...if, we are "sheeplike"...then, you must be "grasslike" ...

Is that the problem ?..Atheism **equals**pusillanimity ..(So when "you" say uproar ...what, does that sound like ..a baby rabbit fart ...???).because, OBVIOUSLY "you" remain a victim ..

Las Vegas, NV

#10414 Jul 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Bullshit. 100% complete unadulterated bullshit-- without humans? There is no morality.
Your god? Invented by humans to justify **murder** of other humans-- to try and get around what everybody agrees: murder is ***wrong**
So horrid, ugly bible-god is fabricated to let people **murder** any and all who they do not like or they think is different.
So your god-myth **enables** murder, genocide, oppression, etc.
A **real** god would have stepped IN by NOW and REMOVED ALL UGLY RELIGIONS--
--- most ESPECIALLY the ugly bible!
That?
THAT IS PROOF THERE ARE NO GODS!(that the ugly bible is still here...)
.."With out humans ;there is no morality "..."Bob of Quantum-Faith"....

..Are ,'you' now asserting that only human can evolve ...???( okay.. I agree with you ,there )

Las Vegas, NV

#10415 Jul 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Marxism was a religion, you idiot. A kind of worship of a certain set of ideas, to the point of killing anyone who didn't agree.
Classic religious faith, here.
As for the Berlin Wall? That was a capitalistic/greed idea-- it literally was a tribute to greed.
But that's central to your religion, isn't it? Greed, I mean?
You are greedy for immortality, greedy for a feeling of superiority over anyone NOT in your ugly club, etc.
Greed.
Well , you did say ; you made a study of purely secular societies ...why ,is it ...that, you can't even name one ...???

Las Vegas, NV

#10416 Jul 6, 2013
Mikko wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope but you'll hear some fan också. satans jävla skit. helvete
..What...Kind of man doesn't love "Finlandia"...why, your Mother ought to smack your face ..!!

Södertälje, Sweden

#10417 Jul 6, 2013
<quoted text>
It works, too... witness EW's seething anger-issues.
his fuse gets burned every time

Las Vegas, NV

#10418 Jul 6, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Actual history negates any Jesus existing, I don't have to prove it. You and your buybull do.
What would you do?
A) well ,as a Christian I would of course take this offending neighbor and burn him at the stake ...forthwith ..!
B) A Heathen ...One who worship something other than God ...in your case ; you worship yourself ..

Ps..Can you give this neighbor your "#" and , have him call you ..??...Obviously 'he' is a jerk or there is bad blood amongst yourselves for this to keep continuing ...

And, maybe you can bring him a six-pack or some smokes ...you know , for his trouble ...

Södertälje, Sweden

#10419 Jul 6, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..What...Kind of man doesn't love "Finlandia"...why, your Mother ought to smack your face ..!!
My mother moved to Sweden to work at SAAB and never moved back to Finland

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 4 min ChristineM 21,404
Evidence for God! (Oct '14) 8 min Thinking 549
News Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) 19 min ChristineM 10,345
News A Strong Muslim Identity Is the Best Defense Ag... 48 min naman 10
Christianity isn't based on... (Feb '10) 1 hr Bob of Quantum-Faith 329
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Bob of Quantum-Faith 257,134
What is of greater value for humanity: Chrisita... 3 hr par five 437
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 7 hr Aura Mytha 20,285
More from around the web