Atheism and cowardice

Nov 18, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Conservapedia

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Comments
10,021 - 10,040 of 12,667 Comments Last updated Mar 22, 2014

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#10368 Jul 4, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Context is everything.
Taking a snipped out of context is lying.
What was the context? Post number?
No?
Well... since you pretty much like all the time....
okay , so I lumped you in with "Pearl" ..but, if I ask, if you believe in evil ; I don't believe you can answer, in the affirmative ..

Las Vegas, NV

#10369 Jul 4, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
Seeker couldn't back up any of his opinions and so unloads on atheists - what a piece of sh8t with no morals whatsoever.
...Look..!!..nobody is in the mood, for your shenanigans ; it's the Fourth ,and today is the last day , some us will still have ten fingers ...!!

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10371 Jul 4, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>#1) They ( the godless heathens ) are not "finished for life" ..as, no one can see the future ; this is a little premature ..
Indeed it is. Trends show that godlessness is on a rapid rise. And god/slavery is on an equally rapid decline.

Progress.
number four wrote:
#2) "Talking about God" ; I don't think this is ever "pointless discussions"
In the future? Scientists will have a cure for this affliction, no doubt. But only for those enlightened enough to seek it out.

The poor benighted fools still suffering will likely be left alone in their minority states.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10372 Jul 4, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>okay , so I lumped you in with "Pearl" ..but, if I ask, if you believe in evil ; I don't believe you can answer, in the affirmative ..
Sure, evil is real-- it exists.

There are even different sorts of evil too.

Greater and lessor, intentional and accidental, and so forth.

Once again? Both context and intent make all the difference from one to the next.

Is a massive storm, wiping out entire coastlines evil? Sure. Is it great? If the avoidable loss of life is large, of course.

But it's not intentional evil. So it's less evil than, say, a bus full of kids blown up by some god-botherer in the name of his ugly god.

As always? Context defines the scope of the evil, and it's magnitude.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10373 Jul 4, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>okay , so I lumped you in with "Pearl" ..but, if I ask, if you believe in evil ; I don't believe you can answer, in the affirmative ..
But.

What is **real** evil? Is the evil done to entire peoples, in the name of something or other.

That people are sacrificed simply for some myth? That's incredible evil, that's what that is.

I'm speaking, of course, about your religion-- which by simply existing, has been responsible for more death, destruction, oppression than any other single thing.

But relax-- other similar religions are hell-bent on breaking your ugly religion's records of thousands of years.

Who will "win" this lofty goal in the end? Your religion, or islam?

In either case? Both are evil.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10374 Jul 4, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the only thing you're going to do is get down on your knees and beg for mercy,
Never gonna happen-- your ugly monster (if real) will have to BLAST me first.

Proving to everyone who sees, what a **monster** he is.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#10375 Jul 5, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>#1) They ( the godless heathens ) are not "finished for life" ..as, no one can see the future ; this is a little premature ..
#2) "Talking about God" ; I don't think this is ever "pointless discussions"
Remember "wipe the dust off you sandals"? Don't waste any more time than you have to. Anyway, I'm on the Islam forum. Maybe I'll see you around there.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#10376 Jul 5, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
I never made any specific claims at all, you are simply a retarded little teenager that reads into everything.
<quoted text>
Case and point. Thanks for the example. Bye.
Defeated troll with no proof of anything he claims. Go back home to your cult, Zero atheists converted through dishonesty today Seeker.

Location hidden

#10377 Jul 5, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember "wipe the dust off you sandals"? Don't waste any more time than you have to. Anyway, I'm on the Islam forum. Maybe I'll see you around there.
Nobody respects a liar with no proof of god.

Location hidden

#10378 Jul 5, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the only thing you're going to do is get down on your knees and beg for mercy, but Jesus is going to tell you He never knew you, since you denied Him throughout your wasted disgusting life.
When the creationist coward is frightened he threatens you with his imagination!
Proving he does not understand atheism at all.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#10379 Jul 5, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Defeated troll with no proof of anything he claims. Go back home to your cult, Zero atheists converted through dishonesty today Seeker.
Funny how skeptic thinks that all theists are defeated. He has the final solution idea again.
Imhotep

Howey In The Hills, FL

#10380 Jul 5, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the only thing you're going to do is get down on your knees and beg for mercy, but Jesus is going to tell you He never knew you, since you denied Him throughout your wasted disgusting life.
Only fools reduce themselves to their knees in favor of an imaginary being and it's imagined wrath.

I ridicule your deviant diety.
I think it's so weak it cannot act.

Furthermore it's hilarious!

Q What do you give a paedophile who has everything?
A a bigger parish.

A Catholic priest, a Boy Scout leader and a lawyer take some boys out on an adventure trip. On the flight over, there is engine trouble and the plane is about to go down.

"We have a problem", says the pilot. "There are only three parachutes!"

The Boy Scout leader suggests they give them to the boys.

"Screw the boys," shouts the lawyer.

"Is there time?" asks the priest.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#10381 Jul 5, 2013
Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>Only fools reduce themselves to their knees in favor of an imaginary being and it's imagined wrath.

A a bigger parish.

A Catholic priest, a Boy Scout leader and a lawyer take some boys out on an adventure trip. On the flight over, there is engine trouble and the plane is about to go down.

And this person has morals? Funny, Givethemliberty's wife is a Catholic, I guess according to this idiot he states that "Only fools reduce themselves to their knees in favor of an imaginary being and it's imagined wrath." Lol! This is why people like this are the minority.

Las Vegas, NV

#10382 Jul 5, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
..Are 'you' still ...here...?

Does America have "any" interest ...in bringing the Syrian conflict towards a timely demise ...??

Las Vegas, NV

#10383 Jul 5, 2013
Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>
Only fools reduce themselves to their knees in favor of an imaginary being and it's imagined wrath.
A a bigger parish.
*** sorry about this one "Educated What".***

The one I like ; A Priest and A Rabbi happen ,to spy a young boy ..
Priest.. I'd like to screw him ..!
the Rabbi ,replies " out of what ???"

Las Vegas, NV

#10384 Jul 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Never gonna happen-- your ugly monster (if real) will have to BLAST me first.
Proving to everyone who sees, what a **monster** he is.
ewwww!..You want God to "BLAST" you ...man..!..you and your homoerotic fantasies ...

Las Vegas, NV

#10385 Jul 5, 2013
<quoted text>
So you are now claiming to be either schizophrenic or possessed?
LOL!
That's funny! You think you're possessed by your imaginary friend...
..hmmm..I thought taking a snippet out of context ...WAS LYING...!

Claiming God is present ; is all I said ..

Las Vegas, NV

#10386 Jul 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Indeed it is. Trends show that godlessness is on a rapid rise. And god/slavery is on an equally rapid decline.
Progress.
<quoted text>
In the future? Scientists will have a cure for this affliction, no doubt. But only for those enlightened enough to seek it out.
The poor benighted fools still suffering will likely be left alone in their minority states.
..Secularism 'indeed' is on the rise ...And, I don't think, you're going to 'like' were things are headed ...

Las Vegas, NV

#10387 Jul 5, 2013
<quoted text>
But.
What is **real** evil? Is the evil done to entire peoples, in the name of something or other.
That people are sacrificed simply for some myth? That's incredible evil, that's what that is.
I'm speaking, of course, about your religion-- which by simply existing, has been responsible for more death, destruction, oppression than any other single thing.
But relax-- other similar religions are hell-bent on breaking your ugly religion's records of thousands of years.
Who will "win" this lofty goal in the end? Your religion, or islam?
In either case? Both are evil.
...You're kinda all over the map ...How does this jive with your assertion that morality is relative ....hmmmm..???

If morality is not relative ...IT IS OBJECTIVE ...and, that would mean ,there's only 'one' logical end to this conundrum ...eh..?

Las Vegas, NV

#10388 Jul 5, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Neither was your Rabbi. If he had turned out so much as even one three legged stool, it would have been part of some amazingly famous holy shrine for the past two thousand years.
He might have been a carpenter, if he had existed ... but the legend of Egypt's Horus, pretty much proves that he didn't. And the buybull itself, claims an Immanuel, and not a Jesus will be the promised savior.
And all of that is insignificant to any one who is not Jewish. The Rabbi Jesus said he was only there for the Jews, and those disciples were sent to find them.
..why come ..'you' heathens always try to deny the existence of Jesus ..

When daily you profane His name ...How many "Jesus Christs !" ..or.."Jesus eff Christs !" ..have you uttered today ..??

You have never stubbed your toe and cursed ,Thor or the Great Spirit or Horus ...IT IS ALWAYS !..Jesus or His Mother ..........curious ....no..?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
100% Faith Free 4 min CunningLinguist 14
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 15 min CunningLinguist 226,372
Should Uninformed Opinion Be Respected? 39 min CunningLinguist 39
I left Creationism! Ask me anything! 1 hr Patrick 6
The Ultimate Evidence of God 1 hr Patrick 60
Our world came from nothing? 1 hr CunningLinguist 429
Atheists forgetting the meaning of freedom 7 hr Patrick 52
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••