Atheism and cowardice

There are 12667 comments on the Conservapedia story from Nov 18, 2011, titled Atheism and cowardice. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10350 Jul 4, 2013
Atheist Silurist wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be hell indeed having to spend any time in the company of a prick like that,let alone an eternity.
The god he has fabricated is much-much worse...

... what else? All gods **are** created in the image of their worshipers after all...
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#10351 Jul 4, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
If Jesus turns out to be real, and a god?
I **will** ask him why he committed actual fraud-- why did he **lie** to his first crew, about the date of his return.
Lying in a god, is **never** a good thing to see.
What **else** did this god lie about?
This jesus character is not a good person.
That's what I figured.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#10352 Jul 4, 2013
And Bob, even though this topic was first posted in the Islam forum, since I now know that this cross references with the atheist forum, that's pretty much the last post you will see from me here as well. I have no interest in poking a stick at a hornets nest. I leave atheists to their own devices. I was just curious about that one question that I asked you and the answer was as expected. It matches the general mentality where it will always be someone elses fault. Personally, if Jesus came back, I don't think I would want to start an argument with him, but you would be free to do whatever you want.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10353 Jul 4, 2013
Seeker wrote:
And Bob, even though this topic was first posted in the Islam forum, since I now know that this cross references with the atheist forum, that's pretty much the last post you will see from me here as well. I have no interest in poking a stick at a hornets nest. I leave atheists to their own devices. I was just curious about that one question that I asked you and the answer was as expected. It matches the general mentality where it will always be someone elses fault.
Your lovely-lovely hateful projection is duly noted as your last dying gasp.

Your Jewsus is not real--and you **know** this. That's why you project this hate of yours, I guess.
Seeker wrote:
Personally, if Jesus came back, I don't think I would want to start an argument with him, but you would be free to do whatever you want.
Why? You think your Jewsus would act like the evil wretch he is described to be?

You could be right-- evil is still evil. Even when it come as the guise of "messiah".

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10354 Jul 4, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I figured.
You deny your Jewsus lied? He promised--before they died-- he'd come back.

He didn't.

That's evil.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#10355 Jul 4, 2013
Seeker wrote:
And Bob, even though this topic was first posted in the Islam forum, since I now know that this cross references with the atheist forum, that's pretty much the last post you will see from me here as well. I have no interest in poking a stick at a hornets nest. I leave atheists to their own devices. I was just curious about that one question that I asked you and the answer was as expected. It matches the general mentality where it will always be someone elses fault. Personally, if Jesus came back, I don't think I would want to start an argument with him, but you would be free to do whatever you want.
..."Seeker"...YOU CAN'T LEAVE ...!!!....If anybody really "needs" to hear the gospel ...it's these heathens ...!!

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#10356 Jul 4, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
You deny your Jewsus lied? He promised--before they died-- he'd come back.
He didn't.
That's evil.
I'm confused ...has there "ever" been a Christian that has claimed " Jesus is not 'present' in their lives ?"

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#10357 Jul 4, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Your lovely-lovely hateful projection is duly noted as your last dying gasp.
Your Jewsus is not real--and you **know** this. That's why you project this hate of yours, I guess.
<quoted text>
Why? You think your Jewsus would act like the evil wretch he is described to be?
You could be right-- evil is still evil. Even when it come as the guise of "messiah".
..huh..curious ...earlier you claimed that " there is no such thing, as evil. "

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#10358 Jul 4, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..huh..curious ...earlier you claimed that " there is no such thing, as evil. "
you cults lies are old, tired and mistrusted.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#10359 Jul 4, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..."Seeker". ..YOU CAN'T LEAVE ...!!!....If anybody really "needs" to hear the gospel ...it's these heathens ...!!
Are you kidding me?? They are finished for life. I thought that I was participating on a religious forum. I've learned long ago to leave atheists alone to their own devices. I only answered questions because if I willfully participate somewhere and someone asks me a question, then I should try to answer or else not participate at all. But if this is tied or cross referenced to any atheist forum, I have no interest all all. It's a pointless exercise. I've learned that long ago. It's not my job. I'm not God and I was never asked by God to participate in pointless discussions. You can do whatever you want, but I know better by now. Let God sort em out.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#10360 Jul 4, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding me?? They are finished for life. I thought that I was participating on a religious forum. I've learned long ago to leave atheists alone to their own devices. I only answered questions because if I willfully participate somewhere and someone asks me a question, then I should try to answer or else not participate at all. But if this is tied or cross referenced to any atheist forum, I have no interest all all. It's a pointless exercise. I've learned that long ago. It's not my job. I'm not God and I was never asked by God to participate in pointless discussions. You can do whatever you want, but I know better by now. Let God sort em out.
All this time you're claiming that you're agnostic. Haha, what a liar-troll.

You can f*ck off back to your cult now Seeker,

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#10361 Jul 4, 2013
Seeker couldn't back up any of his opinions and so unloads on atheists - what a piece of sh8t with no morals whatsoever.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#10362 Jul 4, 2013
Creationists have the most dishonest online trolls...
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#10363 Jul 4, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
All this time you're claiming that you're agnostic.
I never made any specific claims at all, you are simply a retarded little teenager that reads into everything.
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha, what a liar-troll.
You can f*ck off back to your cult now Seeker,
Case and point. Thanks for the example. Bye.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10364 Jul 4, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>I'm confused ...has there "ever" been a Christian that has claimed " Jesus is not 'present' in their lives ?"
So you are now claiming to be either schizophrenic or possessed?

LOL!

That's funny! You think you're possessed by your imaginary friend...

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10365 Jul 4, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..huh..curious ...earlier you claimed that " there is no such thing, as evil. "
Context is everything.

Taking a snipped out of context is lying.

What was the context? Post number?

No?

Well... since you pretty much like all the time....

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10366 Jul 4, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding me?? They are finished for life. I thought that I was participating on a religious forum.
Seriously? This is your lame excuse for giving up and running away?

<laughing>

And yet... you keep posting... long-long after you were .. "leaving"....!

Too funny!

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#10367 Jul 4, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding me?? They are finished for life. I thought that I was participating on a religious forum. I've learned long ago to leave atheists alone to their own devices. I only answered questions because if I willfully participate somewhere and someone asks me a question, then I should try to answer or else not participate at all. But if this is tied or cross referenced to any atheist forum, I have no interest all all. It's a pointless exercise. I've learned that long ago. It's not my job. I'm not God and I was never asked by God to participate in pointless discussions. You can do whatever you want, but I know better by now. Let God sort em out.
#1) They ( the godless heathens ) are not "finished for life" ..as, no one can see the future ; this is a little premature ..

#2) "Talking about God" ; I don't think this is ever "pointless discussions"

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#10368 Jul 4, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Context is everything.
Taking a snipped out of context is lying.
What was the context? Post number?
No?
Well... since you pretty much like all the time....
okay , so I lumped you in with "Pearl" ..but, if I ask, if you believe in evil ; I don't believe you can answer, in the affirmative ..

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#10369 Jul 4, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
Seeker couldn't back up any of his opinions and so unloads on atheists - what a piece of sh8t with no morals whatsoever.
...Look..!!..nobody is in the mood, for your shenanigans ; it's the Fourth ,and today is the last day , some us will still have ten fingers ...!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 min thetruth 239,051
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 7 min thetruth 7,272
News Atheists' problem with the Bible (Sep '09) 10 min thetruth 7,448
News Phil Robertson talks against Atheists 4 hr NoahLovesU 97
why Atheists believe in incest,pedophilia and b... Thu thetruth 29
News .com | What hope is there without God? May 20 Kaitlin the Wolf ... 26
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) May 20 thetruth 2,171
More from around the web