Atheism and cowardice

Nov 18, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Conservapedia

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Comments (Page 501)

Showing posts 10,001 - 10,020 of12,667
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>..please, do not 'categorize' "Native Peoples "..as , one block ..every nation was 'unique'.. some 'were' polytheistic ,'most' were not ..
Lie.

ALL were.

Of course? Genuine Christianity™ is too.

You have many-many gods:

#1 god: bible
#2 god: yaweah
#3 god: jewsus
#4 god: holy banshee
#5 god: abraham
#6 god: moses

... etc. in fact? There are too many to list here.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

I_see_you wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so full of crap lol!!! Well either that or your friend is just as disrespectful as you are. Anyone who read your posts would be turned away from christianity...seriously I put you in the same category as the members of westboro baptist. Your attitude as a follower of this religion is horrible! I hope your friend follows a better path than you do.
He made it up-- she likely wanted to STOP HIS HARASSMENT, and so told him a convenient lie to get him to leave her alone.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Atheist Silurist wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be hell indeed having to spend any time in the company of a prick like that,let alone an eternity.
The god he has fabricated is much-much worse...

... what else? All gods **are** created in the image of their worshipers after all...
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
If Jesus turns out to be real, and a god?
I **will** ask him why he committed actual fraud-- why did he **lie** to his first crew, about the date of his return.
Lying in a god, is **never** a good thing to see.
What **else** did this god lie about?
This jesus character is not a good person.
That's what I figured.
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

And Bob, even though this topic was first posted in the Islam forum, since I now know that this cross references with the atheist forum, that's pretty much the last post you will see from me here as well. I have no interest in poking a stick at a hornets nest. I leave atheists to their own devices. I was just curious about that one question that I asked you and the answer was as expected. It matches the general mentality where it will always be someone elses fault. Personally, if Jesus came back, I don't think I would want to start an argument with him, but you would be free to do whatever you want.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Seeker wrote:
And Bob, even though this topic was first posted in the Islam forum, since I now know that this cross references with the atheist forum, that's pretty much the last post you will see from me here as well. I have no interest in poking a stick at a hornets nest. I leave atheists to their own devices. I was just curious about that one question that I asked you and the answer was as expected. It matches the general mentality where it will always be someone elses fault.
Your lovely-lovely hateful projection is duly noted as your last dying gasp.

Your Jewsus is not real--and you **know** this. That's why you project this hate of yours, I guess.
Seeker wrote:
Personally, if Jesus came back, I don't think I would want to start an argument with him, but you would be free to do whatever you want.
Why? You think your Jewsus would act like the evil wretch he is described to be?

You could be right-- evil is still evil. Even when it come as the guise of "messiah".

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I figured.
You deny your Jewsus lied? He promised--before they died-- he'd come back.

He didn't.

That's evil.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Seeker wrote:
And Bob, even though this topic was first posted in the Islam forum, since I now know that this cross references with the atheist forum, that's pretty much the last post you will see from me here as well. I have no interest in poking a stick at a hornets nest. I leave atheists to their own devices. I was just curious about that one question that I asked you and the answer was as expected. It matches the general mentality where it will always be someone elses fault. Personally, if Jesus came back, I don't think I would want to start an argument with him, but you would be free to do whatever you want.
..."Seeker"...YOU CAN'T LEAVE ...!!!....If anybody really "needs" to hear the gospel ...it's these heathens ...!!

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You deny your Jewsus lied? He promised--before they died-- he'd come back.
He didn't.
That's evil.
I'm confused ...has there "ever" been a Christian that has claimed " Jesus is not 'present' in their lives ?"

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Your lovely-lovely hateful projection is duly noted as your last dying gasp.
Your Jewsus is not real--and you **know** this. That's why you project this hate of yours, I guess.
<quoted text>
Why? You think your Jewsus would act like the evil wretch he is described to be?
You could be right-- evil is still evil. Even when it come as the guise of "messiah".
..huh..curious ...earlier you claimed that " there is no such thing, as evil. "

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>..huh..curious ...earlier you claimed that " there is no such thing, as evil. "
you cults lies are old, tired and mistrusted.
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

number four wrote:
<quoted text>..."Seeker". ..YOU CAN'T LEAVE ...!!!....If anybody really "needs" to hear the gospel ...it's these heathens ...!!
Are you kidding me?? They are finished for life. I thought that I was participating on a religious forum. I've learned long ago to leave atheists alone to their own devices. I only answered questions because if I willfully participate somewhere and someone asks me a question, then I should try to answer or else not participate at all. But if this is tied or cross referenced to any atheist forum, I have no interest all all. It's a pointless exercise. I've learned that long ago. It's not my job. I'm not God and I was never asked by God to participate in pointless discussions. You can do whatever you want, but I know better by now. Let God sort em out.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding me?? They are finished for life. I thought that I was participating on a religious forum. I've learned long ago to leave atheists alone to their own devices. I only answered questions because if I willfully participate somewhere and someone asks me a question, then I should try to answer or else not participate at all. But if this is tied or cross referenced to any atheist forum, I have no interest all all. It's a pointless exercise. I've learned that long ago. It's not my job. I'm not God and I was never asked by God to participate in pointless discussions. You can do whatever you want, but I know better by now. Let God sort em out.
All this time you're claiming that you're agnostic. Haha, what a liar-troll.

You can f*ck off back to your cult now Seeker,

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Seeker couldn't back up any of his opinions and so unloads on atheists - what a piece of sh8t with no morals whatsoever.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Creationists have the most dishonest online trolls...
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
All this time you're claiming that you're agnostic.
I never made any specific claims at all, you are simply a retarded little teenager that reads into everything.
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha, what a liar-troll.
You can f*ck off back to your cult now Seeker,
Case and point. Thanks for the example. Bye.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

number four wrote:
<quoted text>I'm confused ...has there "ever" been a Christian that has claimed " Jesus is not 'present' in their lives ?"
So you are now claiming to be either schizophrenic or possessed?

LOL!

That's funny! You think you're possessed by your imaginary friend...

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>..huh..curious ...earlier you claimed that " there is no such thing, as evil. "
Context is everything.

Taking a snipped out of context is lying.

What was the context? Post number?

No?

Well... since you pretty much like all the time....

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding me?? They are finished for life. I thought that I was participating on a religious forum.
Seriously? This is your lame excuse for giving up and running away?

<laughing>

And yet... you keep posting... long-long after you were .. "leaving"....!

Too funny!

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
#1) They ( the godless heathens ) are not "finished for life" ..as, no one can see the future ; this is a little premature ..

#2) "Talking about God" ; I don't think this is ever "pointless discussions"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 10,001 - 10,020 of12,667
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Atheism Forum right now

Search the Atheism Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The numbers are in: America still distrusts ath... 28 min Patrick 6
Our world came from nothing? 33 min Buck Crick 175
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Buck Crick 224,012
20+ Questions for Theists (Apr '13) 2 hr Buck Crick 356
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 3 hr Buck Crick 21,375
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 4 hr Thinking 831
Atheism Destroyed At Last! - The Debate Of The ... 6 hr Patrick 1,285
•••
•••