Atheism and cowardice

Atheism and cowardice

There are 12674 comments on the Conservapedia story from Nov 18, 2011, titled Atheism and cowardice. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10312 Jul 1, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Santa Claus , is only found in some Christians sects ....God transcends time and religions ...
Nope.

Native Americans believe in a multiplicity of gods.

Can you explain that one?

No-- you cannot-- because your god-idea is neither universal nor original.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10313 Jul 1, 2013
number four wrote:
How can science prove God , when God transcends the material ....hmmmm..??
Hmmmm... your "god" is so "transcendental" that he has gone over into complete non-existence.

Okay. That sounds accurate.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#10314 Jul 1, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. I'm actually a quite accomplished carpenter. I just do not do it for a living.
<quoted text>
Spread the news To the Jews-- and to the Jews only. Anyone who wished to follow Jewsus?
Had to convert to being a Jew. Including that little snip-snip that so delights the Jew-god.
I wonder what Jew-god is saving up all those foreskins for?
A giant purse?
A god sized lunch, maybe?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#10315 Jul 2, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text> A god sized lunch, maybe?
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...
*Tip Crispies! "Tip Crispies, have a tip, its not a chip or a rind!"

*Product of God Snacks Universal, a division Meme Inc.
Morningstar

Oakland, CA

#10316 Jul 2, 2013
Christians believe in a phony cosmic jewish zombie that wanted his disciples to become zombies too by devouring his salty flesh LOL!!!!!!!
Your religion is dying and so are all religions HAHAHA!!!!!!!!
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#10317 Jul 2, 2013
Thinking wrote:
So scripture is just storytelling.
For scientific truth, we need to look elsewhere, and make some effort.
<quoted text>
I said nothing like that at all.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#10318 Jul 2, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Matthew 'wrote' it ....( Jesus said it )..
use common sense ..."Call no one Father" ...but , what about the man who raised us , surely we call him 'father'..
In the passage Jesus admonishes us to give "no" man the power of life or death over us
It didn't say that, it said give no man any special honor over you because we are all brothers. Read it again. Sure leaders are needed and that is their job. But do not give them any special honors or make them any better than you, for we are all brothers and the exalted shall be brought low.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#10319 Jul 2, 2013
<quoted text>
I am quite willing to change my mind-- if you have evidence.
That sounds good on the surface, but I'm not so sure about that. Most people never like to be wrong about anything, and I'm not so sure that you wouldn't merely raise the bar or change it. Maybe not, but that's what people often do.

But last me ask you a strictly rhetorical question. If Jesus did return, and I'll state a big IF, as if to say, what if the sky turned green, what would you do? My guess is that the first thing you might do is to blame Jesus for your disbelief, which probably wouldn't be a good idea. I sincerely doubt that you would just get on your knees and beg for forgiveness. But then again, maybe I shouldn't be so presumptuous. Anything is possible, I suppose.
Siro

Auburn, Australia

#10320 Jul 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Wrong. I'm actually a quite accomplished carpenter. I just do not do it for a living.
That is simply not true, youve never had wood.
Hence your attempts to find some with facebook kiddies.
<quoted text>
I wonder what Jew-god is saving up all those foreskins for?
A giant purse?
To give them to Topix atheists, after all poofters need chewing gum too.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#10324 Jul 2, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
Revealing why you're going to Hell at its finest. Just being brutally honest.
If god, hell & the afterlife were real, you would not need to lie to us to convince us about it.

You being here is admitting your cult is not all powerful and your god isn't real.
Thinking

Lymington, UK

#10325 Jul 2, 2013
dumbbill - you're in a hell of your own. Get help.
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
That is funny!!!! It might help them as they are in Hell gnashing their teeth in agony as they suffer for what they did in this life.
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#10327 Jul 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Matthew didn't write that, silly-- 3 generations after the alleged events, someone posting as "matthew" wrote it.
From vocal legends and word-of-mouth myths.
You know: friend-of-a-friend gossip.
..OR...?...St. Matthew , lived to the ripe old age of 300......'who' can really say..???
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#10328 Jul 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Hmmmm... your "god" is so "transcendental" that he has gone over into complete non-existence.
Okay. That sounds accurate.
....YES...!!!....God works in mysterious ways ...
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#10330 Jul 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Nope.
Native Americans believe in a multiplicity of gods.
Can you explain that one?
No-- you cannot-- because your god-idea is neither universal nor original.
..please, do not 'categorize' "Native Peoples "..as , one block ..every nation was 'unique'.. some 'were' polytheistic ,'most' were not ..
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#10331 Jul 2, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
It didn't say that, it said give no man any special honor over you because we are all brothers. Read it again. Sure leaders are needed and that is their job. But do not give them any special honors or make them any better than you, for we are all brothers and the exalted shall be brought low.
..I sense 'anti-catholicism'...which , I'm very fine with ...

We have deep ,dividing beliefs and traditions ..(and, for myself blood on my hands )..

and, I'm 'not' sharing anything ; atheist's don't already know ..

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#10332 Jul 2, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. I have been trying to convert a friend of mine to Christianity for years with no success. Then when I showed her this thread (along with supporting scriptures), she finally started going to church and became a Christian.
She saw instantly the strength and power of God after witnessing the hatred of atheists.
Now that is sweet!!!
You are so full of crap lol!!! Well either that or your friend is just as disrespectful as you are. Anyone who read your posts would be turned away from christianity...seriously I put you in the same category as the members of westboro baptist. Your attitude as a follower of this religion is horrible! I hope your friend follows a better path than you do.
Atheist Silurist

Manchester, UK

#10333 Jul 2, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
Revealing why you're going to Hell at its finest. Just being brutally honest.
Don't be so stupid,but that is like telling a pig to stop being a pig.
Your threats of hell don't work on me,save it to scare children and the credulous like yourself.
Atheist Silurist

Manchester, UK

#10334 Jul 2, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. I have been trying to convert a friend of mine to Christianity for years with no success. Then when I showed her this thread (along with supporting scriptures), she finally started going to church and became a Christian.
She saw instantly the strength and power of God after witnessing the hatred of atheists.
Now that is sweet!!!
So,telling people that you relish the thought of them burning in hell forever has nothing to do with hatred? So what is it? an expression of gods love?
You are nothing but a hypocrite zealot,you represent everything that is rotten about your religion. I know plenty of christians,if they were all like you I would detest them all,thankfully non of them are.
Atheist Silurist

Manchester, UK

#10335 Jul 2, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that is sweet!!!
With friends like you who needs enemies. It's not nice to brainwash children,I hope your friends parents are aware of your deviance.
Atheist Silurist

Manchester, UK

#10336 Jul 2, 2013
Thinking wrote:
dumbbill - you're in a hell of your own. Get help.
<quoted text>
It would be hell indeed having to spend any time in the company of a prick like that,let alone an eternity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... (Jun '17) 15 min 15th Dalai Lama 3,194
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... (May '17) 1 hr Frindly 1,191
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 2 hr tongangodz 4,953
High School Atheism 5 hr Eagle 12 - 37
How Do You Debate? 5 hr blacklagoon 3 2
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 7 hr Dogen 83,810
what science will NEVER be able to prove Sun Reason Personified 60
More from around the web