Atheism and cowardice

Atheism and cowardice

There are 12667 comments on the Conservapedia story from Nov 18, 2011, titled Atheism and cowardice. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10243 Jun 29, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Well, they do say "you are what you eat."
Go home, hate-filled god-robot-- for you are drunk.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10244 Jun 29, 2013
number four wrote:
I hold that the Bible teaches us clearly with no ambiguities ..in the existence, of eternal damnation ..
And ,(while terrifying)..it is not cruelty ..it is justice ..and , the pain ,as I understand ,is the knowledge that 'you' have been separated from a loving God for whom we were created , for all of eternity ..
PS..'You" were right ...as usual ,...I did look in the mirror ...I'm one dashing mofo ..!!
And you also think Jewsus rode on the back of dinosaurs and other stupid shitbits.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10245 Jun 29, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>If God were only a myth ; you would not get so upset, when we spoke about God or His church ...eh..?
1) because of the severe destruction your ugly religion is directly and indirectly responsible for

2) because idiots of your stripe keep re-electing equally-stupid morons into government office

3) because you leeches ride on the backs of taxpayers with your tax free hatecults

But apart from all that?

... yeah... it's all roses and pie from here on out..

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#10246 Jun 29, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>boy..the drama that must occur in your homes ..I bet you rail against capitalism , energy production , mining , partisanship , big pharma ,hippies and population growth ...
No, no, no, no, no, no and no....

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10247 Jun 29, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>boy..the drama that must occur in your homes ..I bet you rail against capitalism , energy production , mining , partisanship , big pharma ,hippies and population growth ...
No... that's what you ReThuglicans do.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#10248 Jun 29, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>ah, come on ..The Bible sings such praises of Chasity ..
..God keeps admonishing the Israelites , they have to obey Him , if they wish for His protection ...
That is your Christain buybull. It is for your god's pure warriors, a reward of all the hymens they would choose to break.

Don't you regognize the words of a god, when you see them?

Zechariah 14:2 For I will gather all the nations against Jerusalem to battle, and the city shall be taken and the houses plundered and the women raped.

Earth,TX

#10249 Jun 29, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..what..??...WHY..??.. .( just cause' I insinuated , your ex ran into the arms of another man , because of 'your' deficiencies )....What do I know ...???...I'm just a kid ...!!
My apologies "Reason Personified" if calling you dickless ; was hurtful ...
You don't have the power to hurt me. All you actually do is make yourself repugnant.

Earth,TX

#10250 Jun 29, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so afraid of Jesus , you can't even spell His name correctly. You weak demented atheist.
Be prepared to say His name though, because you will at your judgement.
"Jewsus" is just a reminder those of you haven't actually read it's words, that buybull Jewsus was a Jewish Rabbi, who made it plain that he was savior to the Jews only. Duh, read the damned thing, for a change.

Dead people don't get judged, except by history and the living.

Earth,TX

#10251 Jun 29, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..your 'mode' of enjoyment ...'is'...bringing the hammer ...
you come here to "crush".........
..I'm cool with ..that ..
That is a noose, he is carrying. Just watch, it will consistently end up around his own neck. And when none of us will slip it over his head, he will do it himself, evertime.

Earth,TX

#10252 Jun 30, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...look..."Jewbob of Jew-Faith" ...you're not the only one who can misspell ...
What exactly did you misspell?

You got "Jew" and "faith" spelled correctly, but you should have capitalized "Bob".

You are just not ver smart, er ya?

Earth,TX

#10253 Jun 30, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..well, "jewbob of Jew-Faith" ..you did write ..doing good is the 'right' thing to do ...yeah, so now begins the back tracking ....you people really do have foundations built on sand ...how sad ...
objective means ; uninfluenced by personal prejudices ..
So basically Bob and Jewsus are the same in your book?

Are you using "Jew", as a racial slur?

That is so un-Christ like of you, though it is very, very Christain. Is it only the Jews, who your Christ intends to save.

Be careful, you might confuse the zombie he will think Bob is Jewish, and he will take Bob and leave you. After all it is only the Jew faith which will be in buybull heaven.

Earth,TX

#10254 Jun 30, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Well, they do say "you are what you eat."
And when you chow down on Jesus, you are Jesus?
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#10255 Jun 30, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..I think you're on second base , and I'm in left field ...
I hold that the Bible teaches us clearly with no ambiguities ..in the existence, of eternal damnation ..
You are merely listening to what others tell you. This is a pretty good article that uses actual scriptures themselves as it's basis.
www.truthaccordingtoscripture.com/documents/d...
number four wrote:
<quoted text>
And ,(while terrifying)..it is not cruelty ..it is justice
I cannot possibly imagine any crime that can ever justify "everlasting" torture. To me, justice means that the people who bear fruit continue on, the people that don't are destroyed. Jesus talked about a harvest and like people did back then when they harvested, they separated the good crop from the weeds, and threw the weeds into the fire, which destroys the weeds. Just because it says the fire never quenches, that doesn't mean the weeds will burn forever, it could merely mean that the fire never goes out, meaning it will never lose it's ability to destroy. Don't confuse the Bible with Dante's Inferno. Dante had his reasons for making all of that stuff up.
number four wrote:
<quoted text>
..and , the pain ,as I understand ,is the knowledge that 'you' have been separated from a loving God for whom we were created , for all of eternity ..
Whether it's fire or pain, the concept of everlasting is not only incredibly cruel and sadistic, it doesn't even make any sense that God would keep someone who has been rejected to remain alive forever so that they can be tortured forever. What would be God's point in that? You don't keep weeds alive after a harvest so that they can be forever burned, you just burn them up, and that's it. Why would you keep a weed alive and have to maintain a fire to forever keep burning it? It makes no sense. It only makes sense as an enhanced threat created by people who want to control others and instill additional fear into them to do so. The Quran is like that. It actually has stories of Allah burning their skin and then healing it so that it can be continually burned again. This was clearly Muhammad using fear for control.
number four wrote:
<quoted text>
PS..'You" were right ...as usual ,...I did look in the mirror ...I'm one dashing mofo ..!!
Hmmmmm...... I'll bet the mirror itself told you that, right?
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#10256 Jun 30, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
Because of the damage it's caused.
That is true, no doubt about it. People will misuse things for their own benefit. Hey, look at the great invention of the internet, and look at how poorly people misuse it for their own desires. With every great invention comes the eff ups who will always misuse it. Seems to be human nature and inherent selfishness.

Even in the case of Christianity, it was originally spread, at least according to the story, peacefully through miraculous healings and preaching. And they were clearly told that if a town rejects the message, leave that town and wipe the dust off your sandals as if to signify it's not your right to do anything to do them, it is only God's right, so they were told to leave it to God.

The Romans initially persecuted peaceful Christians preachers and followers because they would not put the Emperor before God. So they were thrown to the Lions. But after a while, the Romans were amazed at how they were so faithful to even sing songs on their way to be fed to the Lions. So eventually, even the Romans themselves started to gravitate towards Christianity. When it started to become more and more popular among Romans themselves, the leaders were very smart. Instead of fighting what was clearly becoming more and more popular, they decided to embrace it and use it for their own means. They saw just how powerful this belief could be, and saw it as a great tool for manipulation if they too embrace it.

Then, the first thing that they did was to turn it into a power structure and used to they way they wanted to. and hence, here comes the Roman Catholic Church, all tied into Political power and wealth, then the Inquisitions, Witch burnings etc....But if you could have asked them where Jesus told them to do any of that, they would fall silent. It simply is nowhere to be found. It was all them using a powerful concept for their own desires.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#10257 Jun 30, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>That is a noose, he is carrying. Just watch, it will consistently end up around his own neck. And when none of us will slip it over his head, he will do it himself, evertime.
..'you'..do have a big heart .."fore warned is ; fore armed !"

Las Vegas, NV

#10258 Jun 30, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
And you also think Jewsus rode on the back of dinosaurs and other stupid shitbits.
...Did you see yesterdays post (all 6 of them )...??..It looks like someone needs a hug ...??

It seem my post 'do' affect you ...its fine ; you were bound to capitulate to my tyranny sooner or later ...

I would like your humble opinion ...On .."Greed"..good or bad ..??

“There are other issues.”

Location hidden

#10259 Jun 30, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..'you'..do have a big heart .."fore warned is ; fore armed !"
It probably has cholesterol in it too.

Las Vegas, NV

#10260 Jun 30, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
1) because of the severe destruction your ugly religion is directly and indirectly responsible for
2) because idiots of your stripe keep re-electing equally-stupid morons into government office
3) because you leeches ride on the backs of taxpayers with your tax free hatecults
But apart from all that?
... yeah... it's all roses and pie from here on out..
...well, I'm sorry ..I forgot what a victim you are ..how can I make it better , pumpkin ..?

Las Vegas, NV

#10261 Jun 30, 2013
<quoted text>You don't have the power to hurt me. All you actually do is make yourself repugnant.
Doesn't affect me at all.
I do not grant you the power to affect my feelings in any way .
That would be capitulation to your tyranny ...

Ah, Come On ...dickless...is hilarious ...because 'you're' a girl ..!

anyways ..(if I'm sober)..I will no longer use that adjective ...

Las Vegas, NV

#10262 Jun 30, 2013
<quoted text>And when you chow down on Jesus, you are Jesus?
..yeah..I know it sound repugnant ...but , can you think of anything more intimate ..( except for some Siamese twin )..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Study: Public opinion not swayed by atheist arg... 1 hr geezerjock 2
News Aliens and evolution (Jun '12) 3 hr dirtclod 6,213
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 hr ChristineM 243,292
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 4 hr Chimney1 19,766
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 10 hr ChristineM 9,318
Atheists have morals too! 13 hr Lelouch0 6
Should atheists have the burden of proof? 20 hr superwilly 26
More from around the web