Atheism and cowardice

Nov 18, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Conservapedia

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Comments (Page 495)

Showing posts 9,881 - 9,900 of12,672
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10216
Jun 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
It's spelled "Jewsus" to remind you your fictional "hero" was a Jew, first and foremost.
Moreover? He **commanded** you to FOLLOW ALL THE LAWS.
I bet you eat ... bacon.
You are SUCH a lying little sack of hypocrisy.
...look..."Jewbob of Jew-Faith" ...you're not the only one who can misspell ...

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10217
Jun 29, 2013
 
number four wrote:
<quoted text>.........Do not fool yourself. If you travel the way of sin, it is Satan who keeps you on a leash .If you do not free yourself in time , you 'will' belong to him for all of eternity ...
(just another ,view..."Seeker")
Cheap common creationist liar with no proof of god

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10218
Jun 29, 2013
 
number four wrote:
<quoted text>is cannibalism 'wrong'...?
Yes. Mainly because we--as a collective civilization-- say it is.

But also for many serious/dangerous health reasons too.
number four wrote:
(yet , many creatures are carnivorous ..this is how they must live ..)
so, why is it wrong with humans ..???....hmmmm..??
See above. Because we choose to say it is wrong.

That's the way of a self-aware animal: we get to CHOOSE our own morality for ourselves.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10219
Jun 29, 2013
 
number four wrote:
<quoted text>is cannibalism 'wrong'...?
... your ugly BIBLE thinks it's okay...

... it teaches you to follow RITUAL CANNIBALISM, with "holy communion"...

... unless you are Genuine Catholic™, in which case, it's not **ritual** but **actual**,**real** cannibalism...

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10220
Jun 29, 2013
 
number four wrote:
<quoted text>
1) The 'RIGHT' thing to do ..how ,do 'you' know what's right or wrong ....HA HA..( Got you cracker ..morality is objective )..ergo..God exists ...
...false. The right thing to do, is what we humans DECIDE is right.

... and to qualify as objective? Just means that **anyone**, regardless of his or her outlook, agrees with the conclusions, based on the facts and arguments in the case.

That's it.

No god at all.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10221
Jun 29, 2013
 
number four wrote:
<quoted text>
2)separation from God ..not as fun as it sounds ..
Lie.

I've been separated from your ugly and tyrannical godling (when I became an atheist) for many years, now.

It's a hell of a lot better than when I thought god was real...

... I'm happier, less stressed, not feeling the fake-guilt, etc.

It's actually **more** fun by an order of magnitude.

At least.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10222
Jun 29, 2013
 
number four wrote:
3)Doctors are saying meditation is healthy ...what is prayer ,if not finding peace and one's center ..
Meditation is **not** prayer.

Prayer is begging your ugly gawd to CHANGE REALITY TO SUIT YOUR SELFISH DESIRES.

Even if the change is just for YOU.

Buddhist monks use meditation.

It ain't praying....

... why do you think they say, "prayer ***AND*** meditation"?

... hmmm?

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10223
Jun 29, 2013
 
number four wrote:
<quoted text>ah..the 'past'...only royalty 'mattered'..the working joe ..not so much ..
Of course! That's what your ugly bible TEACHES it's worshipers!

That is one of MANY reasons why it's UGLY.
number four wrote:
I just look at the treatment of women in other religions ...and , judeochristianity is the clear victor ...amen..
Nope-- your Genuine Christhole™ religion is JUST AS UGLY as any on earth--

-- it is SO UGLY, and it's women are SO OPPRESSED?

That they still vote...

... Republican!!!

Seriously. Any woman who VOTES REPUBLICAN?

Is seriously, effed-up in the head-- and majorly repressed too.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10224
Jun 29, 2013
 
number four wrote:
<quoted text>.........Do not fool yourself. If you travel the way of sin, it is Satan who keeps you on a leash .If you do not free yourself in time , you 'will' belong to him for all of eternity ...
(just another ,view..."Seeker")
Sin is nonsense.

Your satan is fiction.

The "leash" isn't there at all.

Delusions-- evil, evil delusions.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10225
Jun 29, 2013
 
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...look..."Jewbob of Jew-Faith" ...you're not the only one who can misspell ...
Doesn't affect me at all.

I do not grant you the power to affect my feelings in any way.

That would be capitulation to your tyranny.
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10226
Jun 29, 2013
 
number four wrote:
<quoted text>.........Do not fool yourself. If you travel the way of sin, it is Satan who keeps you on a leash .If you do not free yourself in time , you 'will' belong to him for all of eternity ...
(just another ,view..."Seeker")
Well my view comes from kindness and forgiveness, how about yours?

Mark 11:25
And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins.

Luke
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven. Give, and it will be given to you.

Matthew
For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.

Matthew
1“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother,‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

I will always never be good enough and nobody else will. And if you think that you are, consider the following"

"13 “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it."

Does your "congregation" or "parish" follow the narrow gate or the wide one that other "authorities" have taught you? Seems like if one follows what is "widely" taught, they might be in for a surprise. Especially if they wish that others get punished for their wrongdoings. That's all up to God in my opinion. And If I forgive and go to the grave with no hate or animosity on my heart for others and forgive everybody for how they might have wronged me, and have no animosity for the bad things that might have happened to me, while I might not be good, I can at least be forgiven.

So I really don't need any advice from someone who seems to follow the wide gate. No personal insult intended, such some caring advice, as I knew you were trying to give me. Think twice before you listen to what everybody tells you. Those are THEIR thoughts, not yours. Better find yourself. You were made unique for a reason. And what most people think is actually them, is actually, scarily, nothing but a conglomeration of people that they have been taught to admire, whether it be your Dad, Mother, favorite Author, Preacher, Teacher etc....Often, one can say, where did your opinion just come from, your Dad, Mom, favorite Teacher, Preacher, Author etc....? And it will come from one of them. Have you ever thought a thought that was actually your own? Look at all the people that actually live inside you besides the real you? And yet you pretend that all of them are you. So who actually lives in you? If you want to meet the most influential and important person in your life that you could ever meet, then look in the mirror and meet yourself. You'd be surprised what you see and learn out about.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10227
Jun 29, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
...false. The right thing to do, is what we humans DECIDE is right.
... and to qualify as objective? Just means that **anyone**, regardless of his or her outlook, agrees with the conclusions, based on the facts and arguments in the case.
That's it.
No god at all.
..well, "jewbob of Jew-Faith" ..you did write ..doing good is the 'right' thing to do ...yeah, so now begins the back tracking ....you people really do have foundations built on sand ...how sad ...

objective means ; uninfluenced by personal prejudices ..

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10228
Jun 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't affect me at all.
I do not grant you the power to affect my feelings in any way.
That would be capitulation to your tyranny.
..meh...I don't really care for your life story ...

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10229
Jun 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Mainly because we--as a collective civilization-- say it is.
But also for many serious/dangerous health reasons too.
<quoted text>
See above. Because we choose to say it is wrong.
That's the way of a self-aware animal: we get to CHOOSE our own morality for ourselves.
..no you are 'wrong' even the starving , would be condemned for resorting to cannibalism ..

We don't make our right and wrong ..never have..

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10230
Jun 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Lie.
I've been separated from your ugly and tyrannical godling (when I became an atheist) for many years, now.
It's a hell of a lot better than when I thought god was real...
... I'm happier, less stressed, not feeling the fake-guilt, etc.
It's actually **more** fun by an order of magnitude.
At least.
..yeah..?..I don't know ,about that...it seems anyone who reads your posts ; quickly comes to the conclusion, that you harbor much resentment and rage ...

..I'm just sayin'..

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10231
Jun 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Cheap common creationist liar with no proof of god
Doesn't affect me at all.
I do not grant you the power to affect my feelings in any way.
That would be capitulation to your tyranny .

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10232
Jun 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
... your ugly BIBLE thinks it's okay...
... it teaches you to follow RITUAL CANNIBALISM, with "holy communion"...
... unless you are Genuine Catholic™, in which case, it's not **ritual** but **actual**,**real** cannibalism...
Well, they do say "you are what you eat."

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10233
Jun 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Well my view comes from kindness and forgiveness, how about yours?
Mark 11:25
And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins.
Luke
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven. Give, and it will be given to you.
Matthew
For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.
Matthew
1“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.
3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother,‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.
I will always never be good enough and nobody else will. And if you think that you are, consider the following"
"13 “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it."
Does your "congregation" or "parish" follow the narrow gate or the wide one that other "authorities" have taught you? Seems like if one follows what is "widely" taught, they might be in for a surprise. Especially if they wish that others get punished for their wrongdoings. That's all up to God in my opinion. And If I forgive and go to the grave with no hate or animosity on my heart for others and forgive everybody for how they might have wronged me, and have no animosity for the bad things that might have happened to me, while I might not be good, I can at least be forgiven.
So I really don't need any advice from someone who seems to follow the wide gate. No personal insult intended, such some caring advice, as I knew you were trying to give me. Think twice before you listen to what everybody tells you. Those are THEIR thoughts, not yours. Better find yourself. You were made unique for a reason. And what most people think is actually them, is actually, scarily, nothing but a conglomeration of people that they have been taught to admire, whether it be your Dad, Mother, favorite Author, Preacher, Teacher etc....Often, one can say, where did your opinion just come from, your Dad, Mom, favorite Teacher, Preacher, Author etc....? And it will come from one of them. Have you ever thought a thought that was actually your own? Look at all the people that actually live inside you besides the real you? And yet you pretend that all of them are you. So who actually lives in you? If you want to meet the most influential and important person in your life that you could ever meet, then look in the mirror and meet yourself. You'd be surprised what you see and learn out about.
..I think you're on second base , and I'm in left field ...

I hold that the Bible teaches us clearly with no ambiguities ..in the existence, of eternal damnation ..

And ,(while terrifying)..it is not cruelty ..it is justice ..and , the pain ,as I understand ,is the knowledge that 'you' have been separated from a loving God for whom we were created , for all of eternity ..

PS..'You" were right ...as usual ,...I did look in the mirror ...I'm one dashing mofo ..!!

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10234
Jun 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course! That's what your ugly bible TEACHES it's worshipers!
That is one of MANY reasons why it's UGLY.
<quoted text>
Nope-- your Genuine Christhole™ religion is JUST AS UGLY as any on earth--
-- it is SO UGLY, and it's women are SO OPPRESSED?
That they still vote...
... Republican!!!
Seriously. Any woman who VOTES REPUBLICAN?
Is seriously, effed-up in the head-- and majorly repressed too.
..Ahhh...the 'democrats' care about what you are driving ...the 'republicans' care about who you're boning ...

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10235
Jun 29, 2013
 
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Doesn't affect me at all.
I do not grant you the power to affect my feelings in any way.
That would be capitulation to your tyranny .
When you're brave enough to prove the god you're lying to us about, your opinions might matter.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 9,881 - 9,900 of12,672
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••