Atheism and cowardice

Atheism and cowardice

There are 12663 comments on the Conservapedia story from Nov 18, 2011, titled Atheism and cowardice. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10104 Jun 26, 2013
Seeker wrote:
Here's a joke you might like.
Q) What do you call 32 patrons in your bar?
A) A full set of teeth.
Funny!

That is especially true anywhere Genuine Christianity¬ô(of the fundamentalist sort) is dominant-- as in much of the South

These sort of folk, prefer **praying** to modern scientific medicine...

.... I know this is true, as I have personally witnessed this kind of behavior: praying instead of modern medicine.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10105 Jun 26, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Many protestants and christians said "They were only following orders" in 1945.
<quoted text>
Indeed. The catholics too-- especially the catholic leadership.

Lovely, lovely pictures from that era, proving the established link between the Nazi party and European Catholicism....

...(that last was in a sarcastic tone, of course)

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10106 Jun 26, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..FINE...We get it ...!!...You have a 'man' crush ....( we don't blame 'you' bloke ; maybe your Father just didn't spend enough time with you ..ehh.)
Something wrong with a man crush?

You said that, as if you think that was ... wrong or something.

Pitiful, really. Perhaps you are simply jealous?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10107 Jun 26, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..and , how did the (other) Christians reply to such an excuse ...???
With resounding .... silence.

More often than not.

Actually.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10108 Jun 26, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Hey , was "Givemeliberty" kicked off of this 'thread'...?..I've noticed that Id is still running around ..?
You cannot get kicked off of a specific thread-- only banned.

Usually for a limited time-frame.

That's what happened to EW-- he was banned for a limited time.

Unfortunately.

His sort of evil really ought to be banned permanently.
Thinking

Kingston Upon Thames, UK

#10109 Jun 26, 2013
Three replies to my one post makes you look like a cuntard.

Notice I am directing my reply to you, not members of your family as you have done.

You're part of the reason that people are becoming non-religious.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12799801
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops! I forgot, you're racist. Lol
Thinking

Kingston Upon Thames, UK

#10110 Jun 26, 2013
The believers in "Deliverance" did not seem to have many teeth.
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny!
That is especially true anywhere Genuine Christianity¬ô(of the fundamentalist sort) is dominant-- as in much of the South
These sort of folk, prefer **praying** to modern scientific medicine...
.... I know this is true, as I have personally witnessed this kind of behavior: praying instead of modern medicine.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10111 Jun 26, 2013
Thinking wrote:
The believers in "Deliverance" did not seem to have many teeth.
<quoted text>
Indeed.
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#10112 Jun 26, 2013
An Atheist wrote:
There was no religion when earlymen were dancing like bulls..
..There has 'always' been religion ,early man worshiped the Moon or Volcanoes ..
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#10113 Jun 26, 2013
Joe fortuna wrote:
<quoted text>. I hope you don't know that first hand
of course not ...I'm mean I've had hookers 'before' but , I just pay them to hold me ..
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#10114 Jun 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes she did-- because she was cheating with another man.
And I told her to leave.
That a good enough reason for you?
No?
Well... you **are** full of hate, so...
ah.."Bob of Quantum-Faith" ...'you' insult our intelligence ...We ,are all aware that ,there are always 'three' sides to every story ..

Your side ...Her side ..and, then the 'truth'..
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#10115 Jun 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Something wrong with a man crush?
You said that, as if you think that was ... wrong or something.
Pitiful, really. Perhaps you are simply jealous?
...nothing wrong with a man crush ...so long as its Justin Bieber
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#10116 Jun 26, 2013
<quoted text>
You cannot get kicked off of a specific thread-- only banned.
Usually for a limited time-frame.
That's what happened to EW-- he was banned for a limited time.
Unfortunately.
His sort of evil really ought to be banned permanently.
..Ah , come on ..this is a perfect forum for "Educated What" ....if he didn't have 'this'...he, would be out in the public ...!

with his drive and intensity ...people might get hurt ..

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#10117 Jun 26, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about? Why was my name brought up? Seems like someone has been drinking their profits away at their own bar. Remember, that stuff is for the customers, but maybe you are the best customer that you have, since your personality appears to be so sparkling.
Here's a joke you might like.
Q) What do you call 32 patrons in your bar?
A) A full set of teeth.
You have me mixed up with someone else. I do not own a bar, nor do I visit bars.

Excerpt from post # 10077 "Twice I have loaded this page and none of your comments were there, and now they are back. Oh well, here is my response to this post. "

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/atheism/T...

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever heard that joke "the party is in your mouth and everyone is coming"?
Are they planning on getting rid of you. Twice I have loaded this page and none of your comments were there, and now they are back. Oh well, here is my response to this post.

Just in case any one was under the impression that you were in any way, not as much a piece of religitard shit as EW is,... you blew that.

Next maybe, you can play at wishing for the murder of my children, or maybe the mockery of an dead woman or at least the malicious smearing of a young wife? Come on ...... show us, who you really, really are.

Hey, EW. I take it back, apparently your fellow religitards are willing to sink to your level.

Earth,TX

#10118 Jun 26, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah and Givethemliberty who talks about his length of his shlong, saying that I wrote him private dirty emails but never posted it to prove it, how he claims theists like she-males and trannies. Skeptic is constantly using the F word. Oh the list goes on! How about when I wanted to call a truce with you, what was your response? Simple, NO. And you still claim your morals are higher? Lol! You didn't think I would remember that right?
No that is lie, let's see what you remember. You posted that you wanted to call a truce after I had lambasted you, for your vicious attack on my children. I made damned sure that you were shown to be the lowlife that you are.

Within mere minutes of you posting that you wanted a truce, your and your sock/comrade began mocking me as a hypocrite who wouldn't accept your offer of a truce, to which you proceeded to announce that you were the bigger person for it.

I was reading this from a hospital gurney, where my hand was being sewn up*, and yeah, when I got home, I launched into your shit, but fast. I admitted you were most likely the "bigger" person, but I made sure to point out that your post offering a truce, and your sock's post were posted within minutes of each other.

And beings a truce requesting that I drop my rage against you, was not in my agenda, because you fuck with my children, I want your azz strung up, and nothing less is acceptable.

Didn't you then say that your god had made sure that the drinking glass was created some twenty years before it broke, in my hand was just to punish me for being an atheist? Yeah, you did.

Earth,TX

#10119 Jun 26, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
I work with children on my spare time. I Participate in the big brothers program plus I donate a lot. I even had some consider me their father. There is nothing wring with that. It's my duty to help others. Find whatever you want.
That is not even the way you presented yourself in those posts, now is it?

Earth,TX

#10120 Jun 26, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>nor are 'you' innocent "Reason Personified", when you insinuate that others may be pedophiles ..
It's that thighing thing, it really does seem just cause, to not only accuse, but too also morally condemn any person who would use an infant, a baby, a toddler or a child as a sperm receptacle or a sex toy, or even as a sex partner(which is usually medically traumatic for the baby), as a pedophile. That is a pervert!

I know that you believe that knowing that this is happening to babies and saying it is wrong, is the problem, but you are wrong. If it happens it has to be stopped, and it won't be stopped if it is ignored. I will not ignore it. Babies should not be raped, and any god that sanctions it or allows it needs to held in contempt.

Earth,TX

#10121 Jun 26, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, Reason Petrifies is known as Geoegw Washington, she claims that she has never lied in her life. Lol!
That is a lie, but that is what you do, isn't it? You lie.

What I said, was that I had lied, and when I saw the hurt that my lie caused, I quit lying.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10122 Jun 26, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..There has 'always' been religion ,early man worshiped the Moon or Volcanoes ..
At some point? No-- there was no religion.

Do apes worship anything? No.

Neither did our distant ancestors.

At some point-- a very lazy and lying azzhole, invented religion.

And humans have been suffering as a result, ever since.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10123 Jun 26, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>of course not ...I'm mean I've had hookers 'before' but , I just pay them to hold me ..
Likely due to financial difficulties on your part?

Or is it a health issue on theirs?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 6 min Aura Mytha 57,708
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 24 min Aura Mytha 27,212
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... 51 min Brad Shaw 1,739
The Dumbest Thing Posted by a Godbot (Jun '10) 1 hr Hedonist Heretic 5,939
News Washington court rules against florist in gay w... 2 hr Retribution 38
News Distrust of the non-religious runs deep in Amer... 2 hr Hedonist Heretic 102
Progress? 14 hr Eagle 12 62
News Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) 15 hr Eagle 12 11,911
More from around the web