Atheism and cowardice

Nov 18, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Conservapedia

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Comments (Page 488)

Showing posts 9,741 - 9,760 of12,668
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Only a little bit more than you, after all .. I can't remember any of us who lie or talk shit about either your husband, your parents or your children. We also do not attempt to speak for your friends, family members or co-workers, and that in itself, makes our morals of a higher standard than yours.

Bottom line though is that there are very, very few of your fellow religitards who will stoop as low as you repeatedly do.
Oh yeah and Givethemliberty who talks about his length of his shlong, saying that I wrote him private dirty emails but never posted it to prove it, how he claims theists like she-males and trannies. Skeptic is constantly using the F word. Oh the list goes on! How about when I wanted to call a truce with you, what was your response? Simple, NO. And you still claim your morals are higher? Lol! You didn't think I would remember that right?

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
Your wife left you for good reasons. Why would I be jealous of you?
You are hateful and she saw that. You were also unfaithful to her.
Thank God she met a new person who is a real man, unlike you.
EW, we can see the sock.

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
You and I can see right through his lies.
That wasn't necessary, we already know you are willing to build another arm, to pat your own back with.

Did you know that when people post, there is a cadence to their words, and it is as obvious as if they were speaking?

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Seeker has just aparently dissapeared, and not a moment too soon.

So here is my response to his just vanished post:

Just in case any one was under the impression that you were in any way, not as much a piece of religitard shit as EW is,... you blew that. Next maybe, you can play at wishing for the murder of my children, or maybe the mockery of an dead woman or at least the malicious smearing of a young wife? Come on ...... show us, who you really, really are.

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever heard that joke "the party is in your mouth and everyone is coming"?
Are they planning on getting rid of you. Twice I have loaded this page and none of your comments were there, and now they are back. Oh well, here is my response to this post.

Just in case any one was under the impression that you were in any way, not as much a piece of religitard shit as EW is,... you blew that.

Next maybe, you can play at wishing for the murder of my children, or maybe the mockery of an dead woman or at least the malicious smearing of a young wife? Come on ...... show us, who you really, really are.

Hey, EW. I take it back, apparently your fellow religitards are willing to sink to your level.

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
That's how stupid you are. Bob said he was sleeping with my wife and daughter. I don't have either but if I did, my daughter would probably be around 6 years old. I already think you are low because you live with a lie saying that you have never lied. So now, what's that WE comment old hag?
So what happened to those two children of yours. You did mention them in some school related thread, give me a few, I have found it before, I will find it again.

Did Bob respond in kind to your lies?
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah and Givethemliberty who talks about his length of his shlong, saying that I wrote him private dirty emails but never posted it to prove it,
Are you kidding me? Did he really, honestly do that? I know the guy has problems, but I didn't think they ran that deeply. I pretty much stopped discussing any issues with him on another thread because it just seemed pointless, but maybe I didn't realize just how right I was for deciding to do that.
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Just in case any one was under the impression that you were in any way, not as much a piece of religitard shit as EW is,... you blew that. Next maybe, you can play at wishing for the murder of my children, or maybe the mockery of an dead woman or at least the malicious smearing of a young wife? Come on ...... show us, who you really, really are.
What are you talking about? Why was my name brought up? Seems like someone has been drinking their profits away at their own bar. Remember, that stuff is for the customers, but maybe you are the best customer that you have, since your personality appears to be so sparkling.

Here's a joke you might like.

Q) What do you call 32 patrons in your bar?
A) A full set of teeth.
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

I have to write book some day about my experiences here. I think I will call it "Seeker Finds the Zoo". It will kind of be a Finding Waldo sort of book, made for kids.
Thinking

Tisbury, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Many protestants and christians said "They were only following orders" in 1945.
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Not my rules.
Thinking

Tisbury, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Your christian love is all embracing.
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mother is an abject fucktard.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

DavidQuinn wrote:
I wish i had Jean-Paul sartre's attitude to religion, a man so thoroughly atheist he deemed the whole subject beneath his intelligence to consider. Simply religion is divisive and restricts us as a species, simple as that. Check out a book that's causing a bit of a buzz in the Uk called 2082 the chronicles of hope. On the website the 1st chapter for the 1st book is on there for free, there's a speech in there by an atheist politician that's genius
..FINE...We get it ...!!...You have a 'man' crush ....( we don't blame 'you' bloke ; maybe your Father just didn't spend enough time with you ..ehh.)

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Thinking wrote:
Many protestants and christians said "They were only following orders" in 1945.
<quoted text>
..and , how did the (other) Christians reply to such an excuse ...???

Ans ; "You are not bound to follow , illegal orders " (triple exclamation point )

You can not find a more moral or just society , than that of judeo-christian heritage ..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>So what happened to those two children of yours. You did mention them in some school related thread, give me a few, I have found it before, I will find it again.

Did Bob respond in kind to your lies?
I work with children on my spare time. I Participate in the big brothers program plus I donate a lot. I even had some consider me their father. There is nothing wring with that. It's my duty to help others. Find whatever you want.

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

nor are 'you' innocent "Reason Personified", when you insinuate that others may be pedophiles ..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>Are you kidding me? Did he really, honestly do that? I know the guy has problems, but I didn't think they ran that deeply. I pretty much stopped discussing any issues with him on another thread because it just seemed pointless, but maybe I didn't realize just how right I was for deciding to do that.
Yes, he is one sick person. He attacks me indirectly but at least I know I got to him. He brags about his beautiful wife who is Filipino and he says I am racist because I mentioned to him that she was probably one of those brides he bought on the Internet. The funny thing is, his wife is a catholic and every time he says crap about theist, he's talking about her too. He claims that I send him nasty emails and I asked him to prove it. Of course he hasn't but his little cult of atheists buy that bull. Many others get ticked cause I told them that Lavey's Satanist are atheist. They can't stand that but if you read the website it says that. Lol!

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Thinking wrote:
Your christian love is all embracing.
<quoted text>
..your education has improved ..grasshopper..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>What are you talking about? Why was my name brought up? Seems like someone has been drinking their profits away at their own bar. Remember, that stuff is for the customers, but maybe you are the best customer that you have, since your personality appears to be so sparkling.

A) A full set of teeth.
Oh, Reason Petrifies is known as Geoegw Washington, she claims that she has never lied in her life. Lol!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>What are you talking about? Why was my name brought up? Seems like someone has been drinking their profits away at their own bar. Remember, that stuff is for the customers, but maybe you are the best customer that you have, since your personality appears to be so sparkling.

A) A full set of teeth.
Oops. George

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>Your christian love is all embracing.
So are your morals.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 9,741 - 9,760 of12,668
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••