Atheism and cowardice

Atheism and cowardice

There are 12663 comments on the Conservapedia story from Nov 18, 2011, titled Atheism and cowardice. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

Thinking

Kingston Upon Thames, UK

#10083 Jun 26, 2013
Your christian love is all embracing.
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mother is an abject fucktard.
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#10085 Jun 26, 2013
DavidQuinn wrote:
I wish i had Jean-Paul sartre's attitude to religion, a man so thoroughly atheist he deemed the whole subject beneath his intelligence to consider. Simply religion is divisive and restricts us as a species, simple as that. Check out a book that's causing a bit of a buzz in the Uk called 2082 the chronicles of hope. On the website the 1st chapter for the 1st book is on there for free, there's a speech in there by an atheist politician that's genius
..FINE...We get it ...!!...You have a 'man' crush ....( we don't blame 'you' bloke ; maybe your Father just didn't spend enough time with you ..ehh.)
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#10086 Jun 26, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Many protestants and christians said "They were only following orders" in 1945.
<quoted text>
..and , how did the (other) Christians reply to such an excuse ...???

Ans ; "You are not bound to follow , illegal orders " (triple exclamation point )

You can not find a more moral or just society , than that of judeo-christian heritage ..

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#10087 Jun 26, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>So what happened to those two children of yours. You did mention them in some school related thread, give me a few, I have found it before, I will find it again.

Did Bob respond in kind to your lies?
I work with children on my spare time. I Participate in the big brothers program plus I donate a lot. I even had some consider me their father. There is nothing wring with that. It's my duty to help others. Find whatever you want.
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#10088 Jun 26, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
Seeker has just aparently dissapeared, and not a moment too soon.
So here is my response to his just vanished post:
Just in case any one was under the impression that you were in any way, not as much a piece of religitard shit as EW is,... you blew that. Next maybe, you can play at wishing for the murder of my children, or maybe the mockery of an dead woman or at least the malicious smearing of a young wife? Come on ...... show us, who you really, really are.
nor are 'you' innocent "Reason Personified", when you insinuate that others may be pedophiles ..

Location hidden

#10089 Jun 26, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>Are you kidding me? Did he really, honestly do that? I know the guy has problems, but I didn't think they ran that deeply. I pretty much stopped discussing any issues with him on another thread because it just seemed pointless, but maybe I didn't realize just how right I was for deciding to do that.
Yes, he is one sick person. He attacks me indirectly but at least I know I got to him. He brags about his beautiful wife who is Filipino and he says I am racist because I mentioned to him that she was probably one of those brides he bought on the Internet. The funny thing is, his wife is a catholic and every time he says crap about theist, he's talking about her too. He claims that I send him nasty emails and I asked him to prove it. Of course he hasn't but his little cult of atheists buy that bull. Many others get ticked cause I told them that Lavey's Satanist are atheist. They can't stand that but if you read the website it says that. Lol!
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#10090 Jun 26, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Your christian love is all embracing.
<quoted text>
..your education has improved ..grasshopper..

Location hidden

#10091 Jun 26, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>What are you talking about? Why was my name brought up? Seems like someone has been drinking their profits away at their own bar. Remember, that stuff is for the customers, but maybe you are the best customer that you have, since your personality appears to be so sparkling.

Here's a joke you might like.

Q) What do you call 32 patrons in your bar?
A) A full set of teeth.
Oh, Reason Petrifies is known as Geoegw Washington, she claims that she has never lied in her life. Lol!

Location hidden

#10092 Jun 26, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>What are you talking about? Why was my name brought up? Seems like someone has been drinking their profits away at their own bar. Remember, that stuff is for the customers, but maybe you are the best customer that you have, since your personality appears to be so sparkling.

Here's a joke you might like.

Q) What do you call 32 patrons in your bar?
A) A full set of teeth.
Oops. George

Location hidden

#10093 Jun 26, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>Your christian love is all embracing.
So are your morals.
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#10094 Jun 26, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah and Givethemliberty who talks about his length of his shlong, saying that I wrote him private dirty emails but never posted it to prove it, how he claims theists like she-males and trannies. Skeptic is constantly using the F word. Oh the list goes on! How about when I wanted to call a truce with you, what was your response? Simple, NO. And you still claim your morals are higher? Lol! You didn't think I would remember that right?
...Hey , was "Givemeliberty" kicked off of this 'thread'...?..I've noticed that Id is still running around ..?

Location hidden

#10095 Jun 26, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Hey , was "Givemeliberty" kicked off of this 'thread'...?..I've noticed that Id is still running around ..?
I don't know. Maybe he went to pick up another bride.
Thinking

Kingston Upon Thames, UK

#10096 Jun 26, 2013
Unlikely but my morals are clearly better than yours.
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
So are your morals.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#10097 Jun 26, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Hey , was "Givemeliberty" kicked off of this 'thread'...?..I've noticed that Id is still running around ..?
Now why would anybody even want to mention that guys name? It's like saying Beetlejuice.

Location hidden

#10098 Jun 26, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>Unlikely but my morals are clearly better than yours.
Not really. Using F words, etc..., I beg to differ.
Thinking

Kingston Upon Thames, UK

#10099 Jun 26, 2013
I could call you cu*t all day and still be better behaved than you.
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really. Using F words, etc..., I beg to differ.

Location hidden

#10100 Jun 26, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>I could call you cu*t all day and still be better behaved than you.
Keep going, you are showing your true colors.

Location hidden

#10101 Jun 26, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>I could call you cu*t all day and still be better behaved than you.
Well I guess you are what you eat you d*ck.

Location hidden

#10102 Jun 26, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>Keep going, you are showing your true colors.
Oops! I forgot, you're racist. Lol

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10103 Jun 26, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding me? Did he really, honestly do that?
No. Educated What is a long-proven liar.

He will **literally** say the most disgusting thing he can think of, to get a response-- ANY response will do-- from a poster.

He seems to prefer picking on atheists/non-believers, but I've seen him go after any theist who appears the least bit liberal in their theology.

So watch out-- you appear to be in that camp, at least a little, and EW may just start in on you, too.

He's best ignored-- he hates that the most.

Witness the vile lies he tells of me, in an effort to get my attention-- I only know of these, because other posters who I **do** read, have quoted his shitstorm

I always avoid reading EW's crapfest.

But-- please-- do not take **my** words of warning. Use Advanced Google-- plug in the domain of **any** atheist thread where EW can be seen posting.

Include filthy words in your search-- you will find EW's posts by the hundreds-- all filled with the most vile and nasty imaginary scenes possible.

He is truly depraved.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 10 min Subduction Zone 67,232
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 2 hr Science 28,657
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... 4 hr Regolith Based Li... 3,531
is it ever right to hate Christians as a group? Tue superwilly 21
Atheist Humor (Aug '09) Tue superwilly 462
The Dumbest Thing Posted by a Godbot (Jun '10) Apr 22 IB DaMann 5,975
News Unholy? Atheists should embrace the science of ... Apr 20 Eagle 12 9
More from around the web