Atheism and cowardice

Atheism and cowardice

There are 12674 comments on the Conservapedia story from Nov 18, 2011, titled Atheism and cowardice. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#10063 Jun 25, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like Hitler got atheist to commit atrocities.
And how did this creationist insanity happen with "In god we trust" written on the front of every Nazi belt?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#10064 Jun 25, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop lying, you were abusing her kids and she left you. You are full of hate. But you were a theist before and you converted because you got mad at God.
Notice the obsession with child abide, glad we have this trolls ip. Never know what a raid might find.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#10065 Jun 25, 2013
An Atheist wrote:
***JOKE OF THE DAY *****
"Religions are made to spread love and peace."
And they do so with an incredible amount of hatred and violence.

“There are other issues.”

Location hidden

#10066 Jun 25, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Our weekly Creationist meltdown.

Creationists believe that attacking people's wives online makes more cult followers...
Breakdown? Bwahahaha!!! You're the one with F this and F that. You're the mental one. Lol!

Location hidden

#10067 Jun 25, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Well at least she's a real person, there's a start.
She's a person?

Location hidden

#10068 Jun 25, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>And how did this creationist insanity happen with "In god we trust" written on the front of every Nazi belt?
Don't know, but how did your father Stalin carry out his hatred?

Location hidden

#10069 Jun 25, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Notice the obsession with child abide, glad we have this trolls ip. Never know what a raid might find.
Actually I believe there's two atheists who keep talking about that subject. Glad we have their ip too. When are you going to threaten to come to America, find us and supposedly beat us up? Remember those posts you made?

Earth,TX

#10070 Jun 25, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Even funnier,
Atheist have morals. Bwahahaha!
Only a little bit more than you, after all .. I can't remember any of us who lie or talk shit about either your husband, your parents or your children. We also do not attempt to speak for your friends, family members or co-workers, and that in itself, makes our morals of a higher standard than yours.

Bottom line though is that there are very, very few of your fellow religitards who will stoop as low as you repeatedly do.

Location hidden

#10071 Jun 25, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Only a little bit more than you, after all .. I can't remember any of us who lie or talk shit about either your husband, your parents or your children. We also do not attempt to speak for your friends, family members or co-workers, and that in itself, makes our morals of a higher standard than yours.

Bottom line though is that there are very, very few of your fellow religitards who will stoop as low as you repeatedly do.
That's how stupid you are. Bob said he was sleeping with my wife and daughter. I don't have either but if I did, my daughter would probably be around 6 years old. I already think you are low because you live with a lie saying that you have never lied. So now, what's that WE comment old hag?

Location hidden

#10072 Jun 25, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>That's how stupid you are. Bob said he was sleeping with my wife and daughter. I don't have either but if I did, my daughter would probably be around 6 years old. I already think you are low because you live with a lie saying that you have never lied. So now, what's that WE comment old hag?
Forgot to add, BwahahahHaha!!

Location hidden

#10073 Jun 25, 2013
<quoted text>Only a little bit more than you, after all .. I can't remember any of us who lie or talk shit about either your husband, your parents or your children. We also do not attempt to speak for your friends, family members or co-workers, and that in itself, makes our morals of a higher standard than yours.

Oh yeah and Givethemliberty who talks about his length of his shlong, saying that I wrote him private dirty emails but never posted it to prove it, how he claims theists like she-males and trannies. Skeptic is constantly using the F word. Oh the list goes on! How about when I wanted to call a truce with you, what was your response? Simple, NO. And you still claim your morals are higher? Lol! You didn't think I would remember that right?

Earth,TX

#10074 Jun 25, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
Your wife left you for good reasons. Why would I be jealous of you?
You are hateful and she saw that. You were also unfaithful to her.
Thank God she met a new person who is a real man, unlike you.
EW, we can see the sock.

Earth,TX

#10075 Jun 25, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
You and I can see right through his lies.
That wasn't necessary, we already know you are willing to build another arm, to pat your own back with.

Did you know that when people post, there is a cadence to their words, and it is as obvious as if they were speaking?

Earth,TX

#10076 Jun 25, 2013
Seeker has just aparently dissapeared, and not a moment too soon.

So here is my response to his just vanished post:

Just in case any one was under the impression that you were in any way, not as much a piece of religitard shit as EW is,... you blew that. Next maybe, you can play at wishing for the murder of my children, or maybe the mockery of an dead woman or at least the malicious smearing of a young wife? Come on ...... show us, who you really, really are.

Earth,TX

#10077 Jun 25, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever heard that joke "the party is in your mouth and everyone is coming"?
Are they planning on getting rid of you. Twice I have loaded this page and none of your comments were there, and now they are back. Oh well, here is my response to this post.

Just in case any one was under the impression that you were in any way, not as much a piece of religitard shit as EW is,... you blew that.

Next maybe, you can play at wishing for the murder of my children, or maybe the mockery of an dead woman or at least the malicious smearing of a young wife? Come on ...... show us, who you really, really are.

Hey, EW. I take it back, apparently your fellow religitards are willing to sink to your level.

Earth,TX

#10078 Jun 26, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
That's how stupid you are. Bob said he was sleeping with my wife and daughter. I don't have either but if I did, my daughter would probably be around 6 years old. I already think you are low because you live with a lie saying that you have never lied. So now, what's that WE comment old hag?
So what happened to those two children of yours. You did mention them in some school related thread, give me a few, I have found it before, I will find it again.

Did Bob respond in kind to your lies?
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#10079 Jun 26, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah and Givethemliberty who talks about his length of his shlong, saying that I wrote him private dirty emails but never posted it to prove it,
Are you kidding me? Did he really, honestly do that? I know the guy has problems, but I didn't think they ran that deeply. I pretty much stopped discussing any issues with him on another thread because it just seemed pointless, but maybe I didn't realize just how right I was for deciding to do that.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#10080 Jun 26, 2013
Seeker has just aparently dissapeared, and not a moment too soon.
So here is my response to his just vanished post:
Just in case any one was under the impression that you were in any way, not as much a piece of religitard shit as EW is,... you blew that. Next maybe, you can play at wishing for the murder of my children, or maybe the mockery of an dead woman or at least the malicious smearing of a young wife? Come on ...... show us, who you really, really are.
What are you talking about? Why was my name brought up? Seems like someone has been drinking their profits away at their own bar. Remember, that stuff is for the customers, but maybe you are the best customer that you have, since your personality appears to be so sparkling.

Here's a joke you might like.

Q) What do you call 32 patrons in your bar?
A) A full set of teeth.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#10081 Jun 26, 2013
I have to write book some day about my experiences here. I think I will call it "Seeker Finds the Zoo". It will kind of be a Finding Waldo sort of book, made for kids.
Thinking

Kingston Upon Thames, UK

#10082 Jun 26, 2013
Many protestants and christians said "They were only following orders" in 1945.
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Not my rules.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... 5 hr The FACTory 630
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 6 hr replaytime 76,826
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... (Jan '17) 17 hr Dogen 4,281
hell is a real place. so.. ahtiesm is a faux li... Wed Eagle 12 - 10
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Jul 18 John 4,952
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) Jul 18 John 32,164
The Dumbest Thing Posted by a Godbot (Jun '10) Jul 17 Eagle 12 - 6,123
More from around the web