Atheism and cowardice

Atheism and cowardice

There are 12665 comments on the Conservapedia story from Nov 18, 2011, titled Atheism and cowardice. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#9847 Jun 22, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Christians are more Jewish than the Jews ...we, worship their Messiah ..
Really? Ask your typical Jew why he rejects jesus as a messiah.

You might find it interesting-- it's entirely due to the fact that Jesus fails 99% of the old testament's requirements for a messiah...

...starting from being born in the wrong place, not having a descendant-of-David for a father, having the wrong name and so on.

Ending with a failure to meet even **one** of the messiah's secular (as in, on earth) goals, as required by the O.T.

So, not even close.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#9848 Jun 22, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Christians are more Jewish than the Jews ...we, worship their Messiah ..
So , do 'you' know what Jesus was charged with ...??
Here's 'your' chance to prove me wrong ...
Or. as usual ..I'm right ..and, you can post .."I not responsible for your education ."
Actually you don't. You worship an imposter, Immanuel the actual prophesied savior has yet never showed up.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#9849 Jun 22, 2013
number four wrote:
So , do 'you' know what Jesus was charged with ...??
Yes. Do YOU? Do you know **who** was the group making the charge, and **why** Pilot had a problem with it?

I bet you don't...

Hint: under occupied Jerusalem, Roman law took precedence over Jewish law, by Roman Decree.

But the Roman governor would permit locals to enforce their own local law, if they so chose-- up to death.

The death penalty was reserved for the Romans, and required the breaking of Roman Law.

But.

Pilot was a very weak governor, he held this position only by placating to the local leadership.

So....

... do you understand **now** why Pilot did what he did?

No?

Hmmm....

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#9850 Jun 22, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it so odd that tube feeding vegetables like you spend so much time bashing a deity you think doesn't exist.
Based on your manner of thinking, you are just ranting and belly aching over somebody that doesn't exist. Why do you choose to do that, you ignorant, depressed imbecilic athetard.
Your Jesus,(were he real) would say to you: "Satan, get thee behind me! I do not know you."

(you are unworthy of a more considered reply-- I'm just reminding you of your rampant and obvious hypocrisy)

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Earth,TX

#9851 Jun 22, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Your anger seems to be intensifying. You must have just got home from one of your ugly vile religious meetings of atheism.
Your cult will be destroyed at the perfect time, never to be seen or heard of again.
We Christians will get to watch our God destroy you and your ilk, as He judges you, then throws you into a lake of fire where you will experience every form of physical and mental torture your horrific Hell has to offer. You will be all alone and you will NEVER escape the Hell you seem to be begging for.
You will perish hopelessly in your Hell because of your love of wickedness and your allegiance to bitter evil deeds and thoughts.
Christianity was offered to you to spare you , but you chose unwisely and foolishly to reject it, to be as unholy and unrighteous as possible.
You represent mental and spiritual filth and you are the beacon of darkness and torment.
http://www.youtube.com/results ?search_query=stoning

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

From your Arabic god comes this reality

“There are other issues.”

Location hidden

#9852 Jun 22, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text> http://www.topix.com/forum/prisons/T51PEEE3QU ...
Educated What wrote: Atheism = Satanism

http://www.topix.com/forum/prisons/T51PEEE3QU ...
Educated What wrote: Mascots and his rules. I don't abide by your rules. Atheists do not believe in deities and satanist do not believe in deities. Therefore atheists = satanist. Lol!

Educated What wrote: So with what you have written, A-theist = Satanist

Educated What wrote: When it comes to the bible theists believe that devil worshippers worship the devil. Atheists and the church of Satan have the same beliefs.

Educated What wrote: You are an atheist satanist. But hey you get mad easily and make atheists look bad. Keep posting

Educated What wrote: Of course you claim it isn't because it doesn't meet your agenda. All atheists do is try to debunk things with their opinions. Sorry bud but atheists is no belief in deities and lavey's satanist do not believe in deities either so they are the same.

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/atheism/T ...
Educated What wrote: Don't lie, they're at the church of Satan with other atheists.
You must really have time on your hands. Do you have a life at all? Yes Lavey's Satanists are satanists who are atheists.

http://altreligion.about.com/od/alternativere...

“There are other issues.”

Location hidden

#9853 Jun 22, 2013
<quoted text>"Next it will be stoning in the streets"

Did you see the word "next"?

Stoning is happening, and it is every where Islam is. Not everything gets reported. Seriously when is the last time you heard of an Islamic man being arrested for thighing a baby? You haven't and you won't, these filthy things are done in secrecy, and with the sanction of your god, who gave Mooohamed the permission to take from the Jews a religion, that he gave the Jews permission to take from the Pagans, which was then reworked to suit each prophets own perversions.

Yes, we have strengths, but religion is breaking this country, and until your children are surrounded by prayer rugs in the schools, you lot will not see a need to separate religion away from the public and the state.
Religion is not breaking the country, it's people like you telling religious people that their beliefs are wrong. People will stand up to you and so will elected officials.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/06/14/pe...
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#9854 Jun 22, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Your anger seems to be intensifying.
And you said that right after you said this:

"You're the one going to Hell"

Isn't that supposed to make anybody angry to hear that? Do you have any self awareness of anything that you post? And you have to wonder why you think that you get angry reactions? Do you honestly wonder why? Are you that oblivious?
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#9855 Jun 22, 2013
If hell exists, so be it, if it doesn't, so be it. But given what hell is supposed to be, why would anybody wish that on someone else simply because they don't see things the way you do? It's crazy. If there's a God and hell, isn't that up to God himself to decide who should go there?

Matthew 5
"43 “You have heard that it was said,‘Love your neighbor[i] and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#9856 Jun 22, 2013
Matthew 7
1 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. 3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother,‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

John 8
3 The teachers of the law and the Pharisees brought in a woman caught in adultery. They made her stand before the group 4 and said to Jesus,“Teacher, this woman was caught in the act of adultery. 5 In the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women. Now what do you say?” 6 They were using this question as a trap, in order to have a basis for accusing him. But Jesus bent down and started to write on the ground with his finger. 7 When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them,“Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her.” 8 Again he stooped down and wrote on the ground. 9 At this, those who heard began to go away one at a time, the older ones first, until only Jesus was left, with the woman still standing there. 10 Jesus straightened up and asked her,“Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?” 11 “No one, sir,” she said.“Then neither do I condemn you,” Jesus declared.“Go now and leave your life of sin.”
Thinking

Kingston Upon Thames, UK

#9857 Jun 22, 2013
I've been to Hell in Norway. I understand that there's one in Michigan too.
Seeker wrote:
If hell exists, so be it, if it doesn't, so be it. But given what hell is supposed to be, why would anybody wish that on someone else simply because they don't see things the way you do? It's crazy. If there's a God and hell, isn't that up to God himself to decide who should go there?
Matthew 5
"43 “You have heard that it was said,‘Love your neighbor[i] and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#9858 Jun 22, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the US Government had funded him, back during the height of the USSR government?
That was not all that long ago. I remember the heyday of the USSR scare all too well.
...I was trying to poke "thinking" in the eye ..

Las Vegas, NV

#9859 Jun 22, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
It's still about $250 around these parts-- uncomplicated, uncontested divorce.
I live in one of the cheapest cost-of-living states in the Union.
There's a lot to dislike about Oklahomer, but cost-of-living isn't one of them.
The 'only' thing to dislike about Oklahoma ..are the skies themselves ..
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#9860 Jun 22, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!

Check out Sweden, here's some actually educated Muslims going to a fine University at Sweden's nickel. So no excuse that it is merely a lack of education. Go figure, eh? This is worth the while. You think Christian fundies are bad?? HAH!!! Just keep putting them down, and let the latest and greatest move on in so you can use them to knock the Christian fundies down. And the ironic part is that the people who willingly open the door for the Trojan Horse and help it get to the center of town, will be the ones who will be treated the worst when it gets there. People who already have belief in God will be treated better. Better study this religion more than even Christianity. As Churchill said about Chamberlain, the appeaser is the one who feeds the crocodile in hopes that it will eat him last, but in this case, the appeaser might even be eaten first. As they say, keep your friends close and your enemies even closer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#9861 Jun 22, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it so odd that tube feeding vegetables like you spend so much time bashing a deity you think doesn't exist.
Based on your manner of thinking, you are just ranting and belly aching over somebody that doesn't exist. Why do you choose to do that, you ignorant, depressed imbecilic athetard.
Why do you choose to come to an atheist forum?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#9862 Jun 22, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
And you said that right after you said this:
"You're the one going to Hell"
Isn't that supposed to make anybody angry to hear that? Do you have any self awareness of anything that you post? And you have to wonder why you think that you get angry reactions? Do you honestly wonder why? Are you that oblivious?
I do not think he has any empathy left, if he had any to begin with.

He is so eaten up with his ugly dogma, that his mind is literally damaged.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#9863 Jun 22, 2013
Seeker wrote:
Matthew 5
The whole idea/meme of hell, means that any deity responsible for it's creation?

Is pretty much evil, through and through.

There can be no other rational conclusion in this issue.

Torture of any kind, is evil. Period.

Infinite torture is infinite evil. Period.

Even if the hell is simply "separation torture" that is still torture-- and still evil.

Yet the bible's tone seems wrapped entirely around this notion of infinite torture.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#9864 Jun 22, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!

Anyone stuck in Oklahoma's 100+ heat, at 60% humidity, in a traffic jam, with a busted A/C, just because everyone is too selfish to cooperate properly to get past an obstruction?

Has witnessed hell of sorts.

I always take note of the Jesus Fish on the various cars-- and I have noticed that a "Jesus Fish" car is **more** apt to behave selfishly than any other car on the road.

I always watch out for the "jesus fish" cars as a result-- give'em plenty of room, as they are apt to be selfish and inept drivers for the most part.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#9865 Jun 22, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>The 'only' thing to dislike about Oklahoma ..are the skies themselves ..
There's a **lot** of crap to dislike about OK.

Chief on the list? Is all the Genuine Christians™ who act like selfish brats about everything....

.... meh.

We have one of the **highest** rates of church/per person in the US.

And one of the **lowest** rates of education to go with.

And nobody is much surprised, either...

Las Vegas, NV

#9866 Jun 22, 2013
<quoted text>Actually you don't. You worship an imposter, Immanuel the actual prophesied savior has yet never showed up.
..Jesus is Divine ; Emmanuel means God with us ..I fail to see the problem ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 2 min Thinking 30,952
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 3 min Patrick 13,140
News Your atheism isn&#x27;t going to keep your... (Apr '14) 6 min Eagle 12 10
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min superwilly 255,190
There are no such things as gods or fairies 35 min Eagle 12 14
News How God Messed Up My Happy Atheist Life 1 hr Thinking 13
Atheism is not a belief 1 hr Amused 270
More from around the web