Atheism and cowardice

Atheism and cowardice

There are 12665 comments on the Conservapedia story from Nov 18, 2011, titled Atheism and cowardice. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#9823 Jun 22, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it's a strong country. You assume too much, nobody is being stoned. You know as well as I do that we face bigger issues and threats but somehow you dumbarses make it sound like religion has something to do with it. You have issues embracing anything because the majority of you are somewhat of a hate group who actually hates religious people. Bottom line is, it's their right to believe just like its yours not to believe. You were religious before right? Maybe it's you that lost your heart and you are the the one that blames God for your issues. I'm not preaching at you because I don't do that but think of the person you really are and not the person you try to be on these threads.
Your opinion will matter after you've successfully proven the god that you are lying about, and not before.

Location hidden

#9824 Jun 22, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
All I can put it down to is they choose to be stupid.
Spoken ironically by a stupid person and dishonest liar with no proof of god.

Location hidden

#9825 Jun 22, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Lavey's Satanist are the same, not all Satanist. Liar.
Keep telling yourself that to soften the blow of atheism's logic sh*tting on your cult.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#9826 Jun 22, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
The divorce cost me about $250, cash.
And, of course, all the bad checks I had to buy back that she'd written...
... why are Genuine Christians™ so incredibly dishonest?
And bad at simple arithmetic too?
She was under the idiotic notion that having checks left in her checkbook, meant she could keep writing them...
...!!!
...WOW...!!...$250.00...What.. .how ....much, would that be in 'todays' money..?

Las Vegas, NV

#9827 Jun 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Something was up, that was for certain.
I'm beginning to think you are better when hammered, though...
..THANKS.."Bob" ..I 'needed' that..!

Las Vegas, NV

#9828 Jun 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Nope. You are lying. Ask an actual **Jew** why don't you?
..Christians are more Jewish than the Jews ...we, worship their Messiah ..

So , do 'you' know what Jesus was charged with ...??

Here's 'your' chance to prove me wrong ...

Or. as usual ..I'm right ..and, you can post .."I not responsible for your education ."

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#9829 Jun 22, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Keep telling yourself that to soften the blow of atheism's logic sh*tting on your cult.
It's proven. Keep denying it to soften the blow that your logic of atheism is getting dismantled.
Joe Fortuna

Arcata, CA

#9830 Jun 22, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>....My, Lawyer says ...I don't "have" to answer your questions ...So ,......Pfbbittgfgfttht .....
Question was.
Do you think it may be your god trying to show off how powerful he is by letting crime to continue.

Your response answered my question well enough

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Earth,TX

#9833 Jun 22, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Well at least the likes of your ilk wont be lasting long.
btw.....do you prefer pebbles or flint?
That is where you are wrong. The first ones you pedophiles will openly stone to death will be your own girl children who don't want to be fucked by old men. But they will only be stoned after they have each been raped by half the men of the community.

After your own children, you lot will target everyone else's sons and daughters for the same treatment. When there is no one left to degrade or rape, then you will turn back to whether and what religion someone might have.
Wait a minute, if you are not Islamic, you will be one of those raped, they do rape men, don't they? And it doesn't make them gay, no matter how much they enjoy themselves, they are just humiliating the rape victim.
Joe Fortuna

Arcata, CA

#9836 Jun 22, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one going to Hell. I really don't think you have the right to call anyone stupid or dishonest.
Attempting to burden us with providing you proof is something we ignore.
We believe on faith, something that takes mental stamina and courage.
You have neither.
Faith in a deity is a personal thing, the moment you make it a group event it turns evil.
Joe Fortuna

Arcata, CA

#9837 Jun 22, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Your anger seems to be intensifying. You must have just got home from one of your ugly vile religious meetings of atheism.
Your cult will be destroyed at the perfect time, never to be seen or heard of again.
We Christians will get to watch our God destroy you and your ilk, as He judges you, then throws you into a lake of fire where you will experience every form of physical and mental torture your horrific Hell has to offer. You will be all alone and you will NEVER escape the Hell you seem to be begging for.
You will perish hopelessly in your Hell because of your love of wickedness and your allegiance to bitter evil deeds and thoughts.
Christianity was offered to you to spare you , but you chose unwisely and foolishly to reject it, to be as unholy and unrighteous as possible.
You represent mental and spiritual filth and you are the beacon of darkness and torment.
I think atheist ignore threats of hell fire, rightly so, if I may add.

Earth,TX

#9838 Jun 22, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Lavey's Satanist are the same, not all Satanist. Liar.
http://www.topix.com/forum/prisons/T51PEEE3QU ...
Educated What wrote: Atheism = Satanism

Educated What wrote: Mascots and his rules. I don't abide by your rules. Atheists do not believe in deities and satanist do not believe in deities. Therefore atheists = satanist. Lol!

Educated What wrote: So with what you have written, A-theist = Satanist

Educated What wrote: When it comes to the bible theists believe that devil worshippers worship the devil. Atheists and the church of Satan have the same beliefs.

Educated What wrote: You are an atheist satanist. But hey you get mad easily and make atheists look bad. Keep posting

Educated What wrote: Of course you claim it isn't because it doesn't meet your agenda. All atheists do is try to debunk things with their opinions. Sorry bud but atheists is no belief in deities and lavey's satanist do not believe in deities either so they are the same.

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/atheism/T ...
Educated What wrote: Don't lie, they're at the church of Satan with other atheists.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#9839 Jun 22, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>And let truth sock them in the snoot?
That won't happen, they are more devious than that, it's all about not seeing what is really there. Don't forget they believe the buybull, really they do ... just ask them, but don't remind them that they don't follow it. LOL!
They only believe the buybull, because they've never actually read it by themselves-- without an overlord to "explain" it to them.

Sad, really.

They are so like the sheep their ugly book declares them to be.

... except without all that highly prized wool...

... <laughing>

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#9840 Jun 22, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
Still not seeing any proof from you that I'm DollarsBill, you Lying bigoted atheist.
Your atheism is evil , and you have become a strong disciple of your religion of HATE.
Christianity has won already and you think continued fighting against it is going to get you somewhere. LOL.
Your Jesus,(were he real) would say to you: "Satan, get thee behind me! I do not know you."

(you are unworthy of a more considered reply-- I'm just reminding you of your rampant and obvious hypocrisy)

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#9841 Jun 22, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
"Once sanity returns".....LOL only happens for the Christians who enter Heaven.
Too bad you've been too bad to ever experience that.
Your Jesus,(were he real) would say to you: "Satan, get thee behind me! I do not know you."

(you are unworthy of a more considered reply-- I'm just reminding you of your rampant and obvious hypocrisy)

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#9842 Jun 22, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
True is true. Facts are facts. This is true. These things DID come later. But almost all people wanted it that way, so that's how it happened. I still don't think it's a bad thing, but it was indeed added later. No question about it.
Almost all?

Seriously?

What rock do YOU live under? It wasn't nearly as unanimous in the general population, as you portray here.

And even now?

There are fairly sizable groups of People Of Faith, who want it removed-- they correctly see that mixing easily corruptible **government** with just as easily corruptible **religion**

... is a guarantee for ... corruption of both.

This is a lesson the Founding Fathers had pounded into them-- which is why they **left** England and other places initially.

And we moderns have forgot that lesson-- well--**some** of us have.

Atheists and Religious people who are **in**favor** of separation of religion and government?

We remember the lesson all too well...

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#9843 Jun 22, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>phfftt..Explain , why Saddam had 'like' 15 million 'american' in his spider hole ...when , he was found ..??
Because the US Government had funded him, back during the height of the USSR government?

That was not all that long ago. I remember the heyday of the USSR scare all too well.

Earth,TX

#9844 Jun 22, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it's a strong country. You assume too much, nobody is being stoned. You know as well as I do that we face bigger issues and threats but somehow you dumbarses make it sound like religion has something to do with it. You have issues embracing anything because the majority of you are somewhat of a hate group who actually hates religious people. Bottom line is, it's their right to believe just like its yours not to believe. You were religious before right? Maybe it's you that lost your heart and you are the the one that blames God for your issues. I'm not preaching at you because I don't do that but think of the person you really are and not the person you try to be on these threads.
"Next it will be stoning in the streets"

Did you see the word "next"?

Stoning is happening, and it is every where Islam is. Not everything gets reported. Seriously when is the last time you heard of an Islamic man being arrested for thighing a baby? You haven't and you won't, these filthy things are done in secrecy, and with the sanction of your god, who gave Mooohamed the permission to take from the Jews a religion, that he gave the Jews permission to take from the Pagans, which was then reworked to suit each prophets own perversions.

Yes, we have strengths, but religion is breaking this country, and until your children are surrounded by prayer rugs in the schools, you lot will not see a need to separate religion away from the public and the state.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#9845 Jun 22, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...WOW...!!...$250.00. ..What...how ....much, would that be in 'todays' money..?
It's still about $250 around these parts-- uncomplicated, uncontested divorce.

I live in one of the cheapest cost-of-living states in the Union.

There's a lot to dislike about Oklahomer, but cost-of-living isn't one of them.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#9846 Jun 22, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..THANKS.."Bob " ..I 'needed' that..!
<laughing>

It is a good thing to laugh. It literally has a chemical reaction in your body, that has positive health benefits.

:)

I try to have at least one good laugh a day. Or more, when I can get it.

:D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 4 min ChristineM 35,277
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 25 min Thinking 20,120
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 50 min hpcaban 255,518
Christianity isn't based on... (Feb '10) 3 hr ATHEOI 33
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 4 hr ChristineM 14,944
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 5 hr NightSerf 3,714
News a€‹GORMAN: Science is a religion 5 hr hpcaban 2
More from around the web