Atheism and cowardice

Atheism and cowardice

There are 12665 comments on the Conservapedia story from Nov 18, 2011, titled Atheism and cowardice. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#9800 Jun 22, 2013
I_see_you wrote:
<quoted text>
I had never heard of that one lol. That is so ridiculous. This one is really frustrating to me when people start talking about it like it should be there, and how our founding fathers were christian. It's all in history and they just ignore every bit of it. I would say it drives me insane, but I think it has in the long run drove me saner lol
I don't like it myself. But I think there are bigger battles.

I'll let the "in god we trust" continue as a kind of mockery.

I also find it amusing that the communist jesus of the bible was pretty much against ownership. And yet, these morons put that saying on "filthy lucre"... heh.

The irony is quite amusing to me.

Eventually, as religion continues to wane, these will be put away like other childish fairy tales.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#9801 Jun 22, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Why would a god be so fickle and vengeful as to condemn his creations for simply not acknowledging his awesomeness? To follow your example, it would be like obama torturing you for not thinking he was the best president ever. Just thinking, not saying. And he can only torture you for a few decades.
A most excellent analogy, pointing out the fact that the god they believe in acts like a 2 year old tyrant.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#9802 Jun 22, 2013
I_see_you wrote:
<quoted text>
I cannot agree with this more!!! When my mom passed that is the only solution that any religious leader could give me for why people die for no good reason at all. I got so sick of hearing everyone say "God has a plan for everything." Generational sin is the biggest crock.*face palm....I mean I could talk about that forever!!
These days? Anytime I hear some godbot say "god has plans for you" I take it as the threat it sounds like.

Well... as an empty threat, of course.

Not unlike "Santa won't bring you presents"...

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#9803 Jun 22, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Unfortunately, some of them still don't know.
But the law "knows".

And these morons get serious jail time, whenever they murder someone in the name of their ugly godling.

Alas, they don't so much, when they persecute some young person to the point of suicide...

... uggg.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#9804 Jun 22, 2013
<quoted text>I have a Little Golden Book, called The Pledge of Allegiance, it is from the 1940's, and the words "under god" are not in it, even once.
The USA before it was scared shitless of communism
Yeah. They started the whole "godless communism" mythos too.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#9805 Jun 22, 2013
I_see_you wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish I knew what their purpose was for adding it though. It really serves none.
It will be removed eventually. Once sanity returns, and lying/faith is no longer acceptable.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#9806 Jun 22, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop lying.
As I keep saying, prove it.

Earth,TX

#9807 Jun 22, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
I said Lavey's satanist are atheists. You just lied.
www.topix.com/forum/news/opini on/.../p1873&#8206;
Educated What wrote: Sorry bud but atheists is no belief in deities and lavey's satanist do not believe in deities either so they are the same.

Earth,TX

#9808 Jun 22, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Again lying at its best.
Prove it.

Earth,TX

#9809 Jun 22, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess what? It's in it now.
Sad isn't it? That the great USA can be held hostage by a pack of religious fools? It shows how weak our laws really are, imagine what is going to happen when the Islamic's outnumber you lot.

Next it will be stoning in the streets, because the laws will have changed, and those with the numbers and the vote will make it happen. You will be ok with that right?

But actually, reason will return, that sort of division of the American people will not be accepted indefinitely.

Earth,TX

#9810 Jun 22, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, there's that too. It's best if they find it themselves.
And let truth sock them in the snoot?

That won't happen, they are more devious than that, it's all about not seeing what is really there. Don't forget they believe the buybull, really they do ... just ask them, but don't remind them that they don't follow it. LOL!
Siro

Sydney, Australia

#9811 Jun 22, 2013
<quoted text>Sad isn't it? That the great USA can be held hostage by a pack of religious fools? It shows how weak our laws really are, imagine what is going to happen when the Islamic's outnumber you lot.
Next it will be stoning in the streets, because the laws will have changed, and those with the numbers and the vote will make it happen. You will be ok with that right?
But actually, reason will return, that sort of division of the American people will not be accepted indefinitely.
Well at least the likes of your ilk wont be lasting long.

btw.....do you prefer pebbles or flint?

Richardfs

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#9815 Jun 22, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
"Once sanity returns".....LOL only happens for the Christians who enter Heaven.
Too bad you've been too bad to ever experience that.
So you now you think you are god and says who can and can not go your version of heaven.

Gee that is one hell of a promotion.

What's the pay?
Siro

Sydney, Australia

#9816 Jun 22, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheists become believers forever while in Hell. Too late though.
Why do you think they are so stupid right now?
All I can put it down to is they choose to be stupid.
They all follow marxism in one way or another because it justifies their personal flaws and is an easy way and excuse to CHOOSE
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#9817 Jun 22, 2013
<quoted text>
There is a lovely YouTube of a cartoon that was created back in the late 40's or so.
In it, Porky Pig is looking at the Pledge. The words "under god" are missing, naturally.
True is true. Facts are facts. This is true. These things DID come later. But almost all people wanted it that way, so that's how it happened. I still don't think it's a bad thing, but it was indeed added later. No question about it.

“There are other issues.”

Location hidden

#9818 Jun 22, 2013
<quoted text>I don't like it myself. But I think there are bigger battles.

I'll let the "in god we trust" continue as a kind of mockery.

I also find it amusing that the communist jesus of the bible was pretty much against ownership. And yet, these morons put that saying on "filthy lucre"... heh.

The irony is quite amusing to me.

Eventually, as religion continues to wane, these will be put away like other childish fairy tales.
Let? There's nothing you can do about it.

Location hidden

#9819 Jun 22, 2013
<quoted text> www.topix.com/forum/news/opinion/.../p1873&am... ;
Educated What wrote: Sorry bud but atheists is no belief in deities and lavey's satanist do not believe in deities either so they are the same.
Yes, Lavey's Satanist are the same, not all Satanist. Liar.

Location hidden

#9820 Jun 22, 2013
<quoted text>Sad isn't it? That the great USA can be held hostage by a pack of religious fools? It shows how weak our laws really are, imagine what is going to happen when the Islamic's outnumber you lot.

Actually it's a strong country. You assume too much, nobody is being stoned. You know as well as I do that we face bigger issues and threats but somehow you dumbarses make it sound like religion has something to do with it. You have issues embracing anything because the majority of you are somewhat of a hate group who actually hates religious people. Bottom line is, it's their right to believe just like its yours not to believe. You were religious before right? Maybe it's you that lost your heart and you are the the one that blames God for your issues. I'm not preaching at you because I don't do that but think of the person you really are and not the person you try to be on these threads.

Location hidden

#9821 Jun 22, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>Actually it's a strong country. You assume too much, nobody is being stoned. You know as well as I do that we face bigger issues and threats but somehow you dumbarses make it sound like religion has something to do with it. You have issues embracing anything because the majority of you are somewhat of a hate group who actually hates religious people. Bottom line is, it's their right to believe just like its yours not to believe. You were religious before right? Maybe it's you that lost your heart and you are the the one that blames God for your issues. I'm not preaching at you because I don't do that but think of the person you really are and not the person you try to be on these threads.
Are trying for try

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#9822 Jun 22, 2013
Thinking wrote:
$17tn (I think that is the US debt) will take a lot of time to get under control. I don't envy any US leader that task.
Interesting that those that trade oil in Euros, not USD, were branded the "axis of evil".
Personally, I don't feel concerned about the prospect of Venezuelan terrorists attacking me in my village pubs.
Iraq was about to switch from trading oil in USD to Euros when it was invaded in 2003.
<quoted text>
phfftt..Explain , why Saddam had 'like' 15 million 'american' in his spider hole ...when , he was found ..??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) 1 hr Cheshire smile 9,589
News Richard Dawkins - God is evil, pedophilesa not ... (Sep '13) 2 hr Richard 3,154
News Speaking for God 2 hr Patrick 549
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 2 hr Patrick 11,310
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Richard 254,895
News In America, atheists are still in the closet (Apr '12) 3 hr Patrick 50,930
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 8 hr READMORE 29,424
More from around the web