Atheism and cowardice

Nov 18, 2011 Full story: Conservapedia 12,669

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Full Story

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#9773 Jun 21, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that true? Did he really?
No she didn't Educated What is a liar, as I am sure you will soon see.

Earth,TX

#9774 Jun 21, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
For you, practicing heterosexuality and reproducing is immoral. Being a queer is unnatural, nasty, vile, disgusting, gross, filthy, demented, and despicable....just like you.
Another fine example of the perfect love of their own savior. Even when they are speaking in tongues, like this one is in this post, the incredible beauty of Jewsus Christ's pure sweet love shines right on through. Praiz the lurid!

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#9775 Jun 21, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Another fine example of the perfect love of their own savior. Even when they are speaking in tongues, like this one is in this post, the incredible beauty of Jewsus Christ's pure sweet love shines right on through. Praiz the lurid!
Indeed... "praze the lard"...

;)

Earth,TX

#9776 Jun 21, 2013
Seeker wrote:
Well it's no surprise why Atheist seem to hate Theists so much. I would to if I had things shoved in my face like that.
"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone".
"3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother,‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye."
"12 So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. 13 “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it."
"21 “Not everyone who says to me,‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day,‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly,‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’
That crap is meaningless to us. Just as everyone of the thousands upon thousands of other religions and all their holy books are. All are "just plain", of no consequence to us.

Earth,TX

#9777 Jun 21, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
So what others have said is true. You ARE 16 years old. I think the use of the word "punk" pretty much sums it all up. But heck, you're not angry at all, right? Oh no, no no no, not me. LOL!!!
Well, I gotta thank you right now, you have just saved me from having to post so many future rebuttals, of EW's lies. Thank you, and you just go right on believing the liar.

Maybe you are yet another sock, for that many footed thing?

Earth,TX

#9778 Jun 21, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>You 'always' claim " I'm not here to fix your lack of education !" ....When you do not have the answer ...Please , "Bob of Quantum-Faith" ..you are an egotistical jerk ...If you had the 'answer' you would happily rub my nose in it ...
It takes 10 seconds or less to google "homosexual behavior in animals". Why don't you try it for yourself, beings, you would never believe anything one of us might say about it.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#9779 Jun 21, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
I kind of raised a similar point as you just did and I was rebuked for it by an atheist here. Go figure, eh? He suggested that Atheists don't do good things because they are moral or caring people, they just do what they have to do. That didn't sound like a lot of Atheists that I know that in fact do plenty of kind things. Weird.
Maybe that's how he thinks. I behave how I do because I have thought about right and wrong, not because "I have to." I don't obey certain laws because they are laws, but because they codify "correct" morals. By the same token, I pay no mind to and feel no guilt about breaking nonsensical laws. My only concern would be getting caught.

Location hidden

#9780 Jun 21, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooh!
That is an amazing bit of insight, that I had not considered in exactly that way.
Well done!
Their religion literally punishes them for being human--for being born.
It really does. I am quite happy to not be saddled with that belief. I can't imagine it feels good to believe that we are all "tainted" by a generational sin.

Earth,TX

#9781 Jun 21, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
But yet you applaud the filth of other atheists.
Well actually I don't applaud, but I will sometimes :) smile if I agree with the sentiment, and I may ignore that which I wish I could have done, but wouldn't do because it's just not me.

Regardless we all are entitled to our own reactions to a post. My own pet peeves are the liars. I will out them, again and again, as you well know, don't you liar?.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#9782 Jun 21, 2013
<quoted text>
There is a lovely YouTube of a cartoon that was created back in the late 40's or so.
In it, Porky Pig is looking at the Pledge. The words "under god" are missing, naturally.
But the animation frame has been passed around by godbots as some sort of "conspiracy"....!!!
Seriously... I find that quite amusing; they are so ignorant of history they don't even know when that got put in.
I had never heard of that one lol. That is so ridiculous. This one is really frustrating to me when people start talking about it like it should be there, and how our founding fathers were christian. It's all in history and they just ignore every bit of it. I would say it drives me insane, but I think it has in the long run drove me saner lol

Location hidden

#9783 Jun 21, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>a warehouse ...Her mission wasn't on some Calcutta air field ..its on the mean streets ..there aren't enough beds ...
( you high ..?)
I know where it was. She brought them from their outside cot to her inside cot. Perhaps a bit more comfortable, but not saintly. She thought that death and suffering was "godly." She did nothing to alleviate their passage. She told them to accept jesus and die. Granted, if this woman truly, truly believed that she was saving their souls and that their suffering was nothing compared to an eternity of bliss, I can't call her completely evil. Cold and slightly inhuman - to be able to watch that kind of suffering and do nothing to stop it, but not evil. I can call her misinformed, dangerous, and woefully stupid, however.

Location hidden

#9784 Jun 21, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..thank-you for the backstory ,you been gone a long time ...Hell does seem extreme , but you have to consider the crime ..If I mug my neighbor what do I get 2 years ..If I mug fearless leader Obama ..I don't think I'll ever see the light of day ..
(disclaimer) President Obama if you are reading this ...it's only an analogy ....'please' don't disappear me ...!
Mugging is a worse crime than not believing. A lifetime in prison is nothing compared to an eternity of torture.

Location hidden

#9785 Jun 21, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..thank-you for the backstory ,you been gone a long time ...Hell does seem extreme , but you have to consider the crime ..If I mug my neighbor what do I get 2 years ..If I mug fearless leader Obama ..I don't think I'll ever see the light of day ..
(disclaimer) President Obama if you are reading this ...it's only an analogy ....'please' don't disappear me ...!
Why would a god be so fickle and vengeful as to condemn his creations for simply not acknowledging his awesomeness? To follow your example, it would be like obama torturing you for not thinking he was the best president ever. Just thinking, not saying. And he can only torture you for a few decades.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#9786 Jun 21, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>It really does. I am quite happy to not be saddled with that belief. I can't imagine it feels good to believe that we are all "tainted" by a generational sin.
I cannot agree with this more!!! When my mom passed that is the only solution that any religious leader could give me for why people die for no good reason at all. I got so sick of hearing everyone say "God has a plan for everything." Generational sin is the biggest crock.*face palm....I mean I could talk about that forever!!

Location hidden

#9787 Jun 21, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..before 'we' start chanting .."God is cruel" ...What in 'your' opinion will happen to the unwashed masses when the computer entity takes control ....and, specifically ..."me"..??
The computer entity? What?

The terminator movies aren't documentaries from the future, you know.

Earth,TX

#9788 Jun 21, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..NOPE...EVERY TIME ...YOUR BROTHER..ATTACKS...I will "claim" HEY..she, gave 'me' personal shit bout' this dick ....
So you know my brother, do you? He is a Pentecostal minister in Montgomery County, and when he attacks it is for just cause.

All I can say is try and enjoy it, he doth wield a buybull and as big a dose of his god's love and forgiveness as a human being can tote.

Location hidden

#9789 Jun 21, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
Meanwhile atheists have strived with all their might to strip all the rights of Christians. That's why I find that you know there is a God. Only a real powerful God can MAKE you uneasy enough that you have to go to extreme efforts to try to abolish God and all of His followers rights.
If you really , really , really thought that God did not exist, you could simply ignore Christians and all of our activities and be just as happy.....but you can't.
We are a daily reminder of how you are wrong and this upsets you.
It's your right to force your religion into public life?

Earth,TX

#9790 Jun 21, 2013
<quoted text>
:)
Well, yes... but that's now 250ish years lost, isn't it?
With the implementation of one of the first purely **secular** justifications for a country, the US Constitution.
That was when they lost that right-- only they didn't realize it at the time (the zealots didn't... the founding fathers **certainly** did and deliberately so).
Good catch.
Unfortunately, some of them still don't know.

Earth,TX

#9791 Jun 21, 2013
<quoted text>
There is a lovely YouTube of a cartoon that was created back in the late 40's or so.
In it, Porky Pig is looking at the Pledge. The words "under god" are missing, naturally.
But the animation frame has been passed around by godbots as some sort of "conspiracy"....!!!
Seriously... I find that quite amusing; they are so ignorant of history they don't even know when that got put in.
I have a Little Golden Book, called The Pledge of Allegiance, it is from the 1940's, and the words "under god" are not in it, even once.

The USA before it was scared shitless of communism

“There are other issues.”

Location hidden

#9792 Jun 21, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>You are more than welcome to prove what you are saying. I have invited you to do so, many times, so why can't you prove it?

I've haven't said that I have never lied. What I said was that I saw the immense damage a lie of mine caused, and I have not lied since, and that is true. I will go a step further, and say I have not knowingly lied. For instance should you tell me your car is blue, then blue is the coloer I will say it is should I be asked. Now should I have believe you? Or should I just say, as with all things he lies, so his car is any other color than blue?

Now to another one of your lies ... why do you incessantly add extra decades to my age? When I do reach 80 and I will in a less than 3 decades, I will still be as I am now ... honest, outspoken and atheist. Hopefully you will mature to the point that you will be able to claim the same.

From perfect and flawless, whatever you think of me, I just wish you could think the same of yourself.
Stop lying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 36 min Rosa_Winkel 233,058
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 42 min Even Steven 2,607
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 58 min Morse 23,241
Can Atheists Know God Does Not Exist When They ... 1 hr Richardfs 166
God' existence 3 hr polymath257 84
Is 'naturalism' a bleak philosophical outlook? ... 7 hr Mikko 5
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 7 hr Mikko 1,452
More from around the web