Atheism and cowardice

Atheism and cowardice

There are 12663 comments on the Conservapedia story from Nov 18, 2011, titled Atheism and cowardice. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#9653 Jun 19, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that true?
You would ask a liar, for truth? I suggest you simply read his posts, for a while.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#9654 Jun 19, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
OK . I get it now. Bob was an asshole in his marriage, just like he is on this forum, she justifiably cheated on him due to his belligerent prudish and most likely violent attitude and actions, then she divorced him, taking a lot of his money.
I'm beginning to see now why he is mad at God. He is childishly not accepting the responsibility of his own actions and looking for anything other than himself to pin the blame on.
I get it. Bob IS a coward!
Thanks
You must be Christain, cheating is justifiable?
He is not accepting his responsibility for not cheating?
Besides being an idiot, you are a total IDIOT fuctard.
Thinking

Kingston Upon Thames, UK

#9655 Jun 19, 2013
$17tn (I think that is the US debt) will take a lot of time to get under control. I don't envy any US leader that task.

Interesting that those that trade oil in Euros, not USD, were branded the "axis of evil".

Personally, I don't feel concerned about the prospect of Venezuelan terrorists attacking me in my village pubs.

Iraq was about to switch from trading oil in USD to Euros when it was invaded in 2003.
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I guess. But they sell it on OPEC anyway and gouge us anyway. I guess the only thing they are afraid of is it falling into the wrong hands and they will try to literally blackmail us with it. I was all for Romney when he talked about energy independence and fiscal responsibility. Obama seems to want to keep using his Chinese credit card to buy votes.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#9656 Jun 19, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahahahahaha. You can't prove it!!!!!
Your Jesus,(were he real) would say to you: "Satan, get thee behind me! I do not know you."

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#9657 Jun 19, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
My Jesus will say to you: "I never knew you".
Good. Your jesus is a egomaniac, who tortures innocent babies unless they are magically "baptized"

But you?

Your Jesus,(were he real) would say to you: "Satan, get thee behind me! I do not know you."

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#9658 Jun 19, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...I'm a little impressed ....you 'can' smell bullshit ...
"seeker" you wrote you've been toe to toe with Muslim extremists ...(and now your life may be in peril )...
News flash ; Muslim jihadists 'don't' come to "topix forum" to spout their views ...
See , they are kinda trying to avoid detection ...
Good point.

I also have insulted Moohumud on many occasions. I've posted links to websites who's sole purpose is to make fun of moohumud too.

And I've never been bothered by any of them-- even though it'd be pretty easy to figure out who I really am...

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#9659 Jun 19, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Jesus.. CAME FOR ALL MEN ...
That's really gay, bub.

Your Jesus must be a homosexual, to have come so many times...

... seriously.

<snickering>

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#9660 Jun 19, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Well since you like to spit in people's faces, then I have some bad news for you. This country might have been founded by mainly Christians, but it was not founded on Christianity. It was founded on the concepts of Liberty and Freedom, which they didn't have in England. It was founded on innocent until proven guilty, which they did not have in England. It was founded on religious freedom for all religions, which they didn't have in England. The original Pledge of Allegiance did not have the words "under God" in it. That was added later. So it even allowed for a lack of religion, and this is why the word God was not put into the original Pledge of Allegiance as that could be considered oppression of those who don't believe. It was all strictly about freedom and liberty. Those are the real facts.
I really like the way you wrote this.

Very good, Mr Seeker. Very-very good, in fact.

I'll raise a toast to you, the next time I have me a drink.

:)

Nicely written. And spot on accurate too.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#9661 Jun 19, 2013
Seeker wrote:
Life Liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That's all folks. The believers are not allowed to oppress non believers and vice versa. That's a fact, and as far as law goes, that still exists today, even though both sides would love to oppress the other. But fortunately laws prevent this and that was the way it was always supposed to be, and for the most part, this concept has survived quite well and has lead to success.
And I agree with you here, too!

You're batting 1.000 here. Nice one.

And since I agree that no religion can be allowed to oppress other religions (or non-religions), then all laws base entirely on religious ideas should immediately be abolished.

All the anti-gay laws, for example, have zero secular reason to exist-- they should be eliminated.

And all the anti-women laws too-- especially the anti-abortion ones.

Again, zero secular reason for them-- they are 100% religiously justified.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#9662 Jun 19, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
Meanwhile atheists have strived with all their might to strip all the rights of Christians.
Name... ONE "right" that you have lost.

JUST ONE.

Can you?

I bet you cannot-- you are just spewing your usual hate, here.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#9663 Jun 19, 2013
Learning wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't say all atheists fall into this category. Certainly the "New Atheists" do. Passive atheists are just people who don't believe and keep to themselves. It's those who seek to oppress or antagonize Christians and Christianity (or any other religion) that reveal their true purposes and inner fears.
Name **one** "right" that you have lost, as result of athiest's actions.

Can you?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#9664 Jun 19, 2013
Mikko wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to kill atheists for mocking your religion ? you have fathwa envy ?
Of course he does!

He thinks the Dark Ages were an age of Supreme Christian Rule™....

...!!!

It's another manifestation of his hate...

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#9665 Jun 19, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>So you are in contact with Bob's ex-wife, are you?
That would be a real stretch.... she died of heart failure a few years back. She had broken world-records in the weight-gain category, last time I saw her.

I felt bad for her and the guy she married, though. She wasn't that old.
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#9666 Jun 19, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying he was a male prostitute? How rude!
..'you' do have a funny bone ....(smile)...emoticon .
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#9667 Jun 19, 2013
Thinking wrote:
That's why jesus is a gay icon.
<quoted text>
..okay...God never says being 'born' Gay is is Sin ....it is the unnatural .....Relations ...!
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#9668 Jun 19, 2013
Mikko wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't live in Malmö you dolt and your hate i showing
atheists are not marxist!
..no...But, "you" are ...
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#9669 Jun 19, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>
Bob and his ex-wife are no longer together because she cheated, and you know this.
I do detest liars. Why must you constantly lie, do you need someone, anyone, just to turn around and look at you. You know only what Bob posted about the dissolution of his marriage, and you are lying about that.
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/atheism/T...
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
So you finally admit that you kicked your ex. Progress is being made. Now what about the issue of molesting her kids too? Are you finally going to admit that too? Get help! Get a job too!
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
You don't understand metaphor, godbot-- do you?
My ex was cheating on me-- so she and I divorced.
I see you are revealing that you abuse women and now?
We see you abuse kids, too!
Are you a Catholic or what?
..SEE...I TOLL YOU ...(sic)..."Bob of Quantum-Faith"....She 'is' weird ...

..Now every-body knows (you, lost your woman)...

Marriage is GRAND ...Divorce ...(yeah)...We're looking at '15' GRAND ...

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#9673 Jun 19, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..okay...God never says being 'born' Gay is is Sin ....it is the unnatural .....Relations ...!
How, exactly, is it "unnatural"?

Hmmm? All mammals have examples of homosexual behavior-- it's literally all through the mammal kingdom.

So it's **natural** as far as nature is concerned.

So, again, how is it "unnatural"?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#9674 Jun 19, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..SEE...I TOLL YOU ...(sic)..."Bob of Quantum-Faith"....She 'is' weird ...
..Now every-body knows (you, lost your woman)...
Marriage is GRAND ...Divorce ...(yeah)...We're looking at '15' GRAND ...
The divorce cost me about $250, cash.

And, of course, all the bad checks I had to buy back that she'd written...

... why are Genuine Christians™ so incredibly dishonest?

And bad at simple arithmetic too?

She was under the idiotic notion that having checks left in her checkbook, meant she could keep writing them...

...!!!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#9675 Jun 19, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
They usually snap to and become Christians eventually.
Nope.

The **usual** case? Is that if a person lives long enough?

The become an atheist-- you would too, if you lived long enough.

Atheism is the logical state of mind, once you quit...LYING.

You know: faith (lying).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 11 min Subduction Zone 61,711
The Dumbest Thing Posted by a Godbot (Jun '10) 2 hr Eagle 12 5,972
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... 7 hr Dogen 2,757
Athetists' best bet is that there is a God. 10 hr Uncle Sam 97
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 17 hr Regolith Based Li... 28,326
Atheist Humor (Aug '09) Mar 22 Eagle 12 452
Deconversion Mar 20 Eagle 12 138
More from around the web