Atheism and cowardice

Atheism and cowardice

There are 12674 comments on the Conservapedia story from Nov 18, 2011, titled Atheism and cowardice. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#9630 Jun 18, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
My Jesus will say to you: "I never knew you".
That's when you are thrown straight into your Hell, you wicked cretin.
...Jesus.. CAME FOR ALL MEN ...

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#9631 Jun 18, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>OK . I get it now. Bob was an asshole in his marriage, just like he is on this forum, she justifiably cheated on him due to his belligerent prudish and most likely violent attitude and actions, then she divorced him, taking a lot of his money.

I'm beginning to see now why he is mad at God. He is childishly not accepting the responsibility of his own actions and looking for anything other than himself to pin the blame on.

I get it. Bob IS a coward!
Thanks
You got it!!!

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#9632 Jun 18, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Jesus.. CAME FOR ALL MEN ...
Are you saying he was a male prostitute? How rude!
Thinking

Kingston Upon Thames, UK

#9633 Jun 18, 2013
Oh look, another empty threat from another empty religitard.
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
The U.S. WAS founded on Christianity you puny lying ridiculous atheist moron.
And we have none other than atheist cretins like you to hold responsible for its demise.
I would spit in your face if you were in front of me right now.
Thinking

Kingston Upon Thames, UK

#9634 Jun 18, 2013
That's why jesus is a gay icon.
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Jesus.. CAME FOR ALL MEN ...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#9635 Jun 19, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
And we have none other than atheist cretins like you to hold responsible for its demise.
No it wasn't you are lying liar!

eat a big pack of soap.

you'll have to stand on a fotstool shorty and after that run for your life.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#9636 Jun 19, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
Well since you like to spit in people's faces, then I have some bad news for you. This country might have been founded by mainly Christians, but it was not founded on Christianity. It was founded on the concepts of Liberty and Freedom, which they didn't have in England. It was founded on innocent until proven guilty, which they did not have in England. It was founded on religious freedom for all religions, which they didn't have in England. The original Pledge of Allegiance did not have the words "under God" in it. That was added later. So it even allowed for a lack of religion, and this is why the word God was not put into the original Pledge of Allegiance as that could be considered oppression of those who don't believe. It was all strictly about freedom and liberty. Those are the real facts.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#9637 Jun 19, 2013
Life Liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That's all folks. The believers are not allowed to oppress non believers and vice versa. That's a fact, and as far as law goes, that still exists today, even though both sides would love to oppress the other. But fortunately laws prevent this and that was the way it was always supposed to be, and for the most part, this concept has survived quite well and has lead to success.
Learning

Brooklyn, NY

#9639 Jun 19, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
Meanwhile atheists have strived with all their might to strip all the rights of Christians. That's why I find that you know there is a God. Only a real powerful God can MAKE you uneasy enough that you have to go to extreme efforts to try to abolish God and all of His followers rights.
If you really , really , really thought that God did not exist, you could simply ignore Christians and all of our activities and be just as happy.....but you can't.
We are a daily reminder of how you are wrong and this upsets you.
I wouldn't say all atheists fall into this category. Certainly the "New Atheists" do. Passive atheists are just people who don't believe and keep to themselves. It's those who seek to oppress or antagonize Christians and Christianity (or any other religion) that reveal their true purposes and inner fears.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#9640 Jun 19, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
Meanwhile atheists have strived with all their might to strip all the rights of Christians.
Well, it does seem that way. But that is up to the courts to decide and they have to use the constitution as the basis for any decisions that they make.
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why I find that you know there is a God. Only a real powerful God can MAKE you uneasy enough that you have to go to extreme efforts to try to abolish God and all of His followers rights.
I think that's it's more that it simply annoys them because they think the belief is silly. And if I didn't believe in God, it would annoy me as well. But it probably would make me laugh and shake my head, rather than make me angry. But, that said, everybody is entitled to their own beliefs and opinions and they are entitled to practice their religion publicly, just as long as they do not force or even pressure others to practice it or believe in it. Whether that "annoys" others or not is irrelevent. Even Satanism is allowed, as long as they don't hurt anybody. That's called Liberty. That's America.

Location hidden

#9641 Jun 19, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
Meanwhile atheists have strived with all their might to strip all the rights of Christians. That's why I find that you know there is a God. Only a real powerful God can MAKE you uneasy enough that you have to go to extreme efforts to try to abolish God and all of His followers rights.
If you really , really , really thought that God did not exist, you could simply ignore Christians and all of our activities and be just as happy.....but you can't.
We are a daily reminder of how you are wrong and this upsets you.
You want to kill atheists for mocking your religion ? you have fathwa envy ?
Thinking

Kingston Upon Thames, UK

#9643 Jun 19, 2013
Why do muslims always need others to blame?
The sunni/shiite schism shows muslims have been perfectly happy to murder each other unaided since the 700s.
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Why dont you go into downtown Malmo and start spewing your bum about muslims and specifically the muslim kurds?
You are just another politically correct coward who will allow racially motivated gang rapes of white christian girls by non practicing muslims because you dont want to be seen as 'racist'
Typical atheist - marxist to the core.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#9645 Jun 19, 2013
Thinking wrote:
That's why jesus is a gay icon.
<quoted text>
Well that's pretty disrespectful, but I'm sure that Jesus will survive that and doesn't need anybody's help. But a funny joke is a funny joke, and equating "came for all men" to homosexuality is a pretty funny punchline, even if it involves Jesus. You actually weren't even ridiculing Jesus' words themselves, you were ridiculing the words of a participant here, and his statement did "come" out the wrong way.((chuckle chuckle))
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#9646 Jun 19, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Why do muslims always need others to blame?
The sunni/shiite schism shows muslims have been perfectly happy to murder each other unaided since the 700s.
<quoted text>
And I have no idea why we even bother to get involved. What a mistake that was, and we are about to make the same mistake in Syria. Muslims have made it clear that they hate the US and don't want any involvement from the US at all. So just sit back and grab a bag of popcorn and watch the title fight, round by round. Why risk American lives to help a bunch of lunatics who were taught by their scripture itself to fight at the drop of a hat? There's nothing that can be done for them. They have been taught to fight it out in the name of Allah when there are differences of belief or opinion.
Thinking

Kingston Upon Thames, UK

#9647 Jun 19, 2013
Much comes down to oil.
We need oil that is often held in islamic countries.
They need our help to extract their oil.
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
And I have no idea why we even bother to get involved. What a mistake that was, and we are about to make the same mistake in Syria. Muslims have made it clear that they hate the US and don't want any involvement from the US at all. So just sit back and grab a bag of popcorn and watch the title fight, round by round. Why risk American lives to help a bunch of lunatics who were taught by their scripture itself to fight at the drop of a hat? There's nothing that can be done for them. They have been taught to fight it out in the name of Allah when there are differences of belief or opinion.

Location hidden

#9648 Jun 19, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Why dont you go into downtown Malmo and start spewing your bum about muslims and specifically the muslim kurds?
You are just another politically correct coward who will allow racially motivated gang rapes of white christian girls by non practicing muslims because you dont want to be seen as 'racist'
Typical atheist - marxist to the core.
i don't live in Malmö you dolt and your hate i showing

atheists are not marxist!

Location hidden

#9649 Jun 19, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Take it up with mikko, he wants to mention fatwas and stuff.
Hes as PC as you get
Fathwa Envy is showing
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#9650 Jun 19, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Much comes down to oil.
We need oil that is often held in islamic countries.
They need our help to extract their oil.
<quoted text>
Yeah, I guess. But they sell it on OPEC anyway and gouge us anyway. I guess the only thing they are afraid of is it falling into the wrong hands and they will try to literally blackmail us with it. I was all for Romney when he talked about energy independence and fiscal responsibility. Obama seems to want to keep using his Chinese credit card to buy votes.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#9651 Jun 19, 2013
Learning wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't say all atheists fall into this category. Certainly the "New Atheists" do. Passive atheists are just people who don't believe and keep to themselves. It's those who seek to oppress or antagonize Christians and Christianity (or any other religion) that reveal their true purposes and inner fears.
What a poor troll pos Lincoln is.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#9652 Jun 19, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you blame her? After countless occurrences of abuse, she needed to find a real man. Now please humor us on how you never lie.
So you are in contact with Bob's ex-wife, are you?

What did you do, look her up under "Mrs. Ex-Quantum-Faith.

So I guess that you are lying again, aren't you. As I have said countless times, you are welcome to try and prove that I have lied. You just can't do it, now can you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... 20 min Eagle 12 - 1,369
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 hr 15th Dalai Lama 78,569
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) Wed Science 32,430
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... Aug 12 Eagle 12 - 1,152
what science will NEVER be able to prove Aug 11 Eagle 12 - 5
News What Ever Happened to the New Atheists?by Ellio... Aug 7 nanoanomaly 1
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... (Jan '17) Aug 5 yehoshooah adam 4,381
More from around the web