Atheism and cowardice

Atheism and cowardice

There are 12665 comments on the Conservapedia story from Nov 18, 2011, titled Atheism and cowardice. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

Seeker

Lowell, MA

#9596 Jun 18, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Muhammad wiped his c*ck on a 6 year old girl. muslims call their paedophile practise "thighing".
<quoted text>
I know, it's just a saying, and you should see exactly what I really have to say about Muhammad on other topics. Believe me, there are a lot of Muslims that would like to find out who I really am. I actually participate on other topics about what this forum is really made for, as per it's title. Trust me, there are a lot of Muslims here that really do not like me, and that's putting it lightly. But I have read the entire Quran and much of the hadiths, and if you don't like Christian fundies, you ain't seen nothin yet. Muslims worst nightmare is someone who actually knows their scriptures because they can't BS you about them, like they do with others.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#9597 Jun 18, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
But.
Brains can be damaged, such that memory is lost. Then the brains are repaired from the damage-- and return to normal brain function.
But the **memories** are gone forever. Lost forever--never to be recovered.
That proves, beyond a doubt, that souls DO NOT preserve memories.
fair enough ...do they not say "your life flashes before your eyes ?" ...is this the reboot ..??

Are you not culpable ; even if you can not recall ...if a man rapes a woman in a drunken black-out ...did he transgress the law..(yes)..

Las Vegas, NV

#9598 Jun 18, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, it's just a saying, and you should see exactly what I really have to say about Muhammad on other topics. Believe me, there are a lot of Muslims that would like to find out who I really am. I actually participate on other topics about what this forum is really made for, as per it's title. Trust me, there are a lot of Muslims here that really do not like me, and that's putting it lightly. But I have read the entire Quran and much of the hadiths, and if you don't like Christian fundies, you ain't seen nothin yet. Muslims worst nightmare is someone who actually knows their scriptures because they can't BS you about them, like they do with others.
..amen ..God Bless, Robert Spencer ...

Las Vegas, NV

#9599 Jun 18, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
oh dear "seeker" has been wasting more time showing off what he knows but to a kid? What's new!
"seeker" is the official "dunce" on many threads! lol
DON'T RUN AWAY...
Now use the same resourcefulness and FIND these DIRECT quotes from Jesus.
WE NEED DIRECT FACTUAL ANSWERS, instead of giving us 10 page responses.
Just a YES or NO will do, as that is the only acceptable answer.
Also prove your claim by giving us the appropriate Chapter and Verse from the Gospels,(NOT OT or other books):
Did JESUS HIMSELF say any of the following in the Gospels? If so please give chapter and verse from Gospels:
1. "I am God in flesh"…………………………Yes/No
2. "I am God!"…………………………Yes/No
3. "I am THE only begotten son of God"..........Yes/No
4. "I am God in person"..........Yes/No
5. "I am God Incarnate"..........Yes/N o
6. "I am THE Father and Father and I are one and the same person"..........Yes/No
7. "I am made of sin"..........Yes/No
8. "God is a trinity and I am part of that trinity or triune"..........Yes/No
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die on a Roman cross for the sins of Gentiles or the world or the entire humanity/"..........Yes/N o
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life"..........Yes/No
11. "Therefore, Worship me and the cross"...Yes/No
12. "Father, ghost and I are co equal, co eternal and consubstantial gods forming a godhead".....Yes/No
13.“I, Jesus, existed before God as Word and I, Jesus, became God”.........Yes/No
14.“Hey Philip! I am THE Father..........Yes/No
Bonus points:
15. "Worship and kiss the cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent".......Yes/No
16.“My mission is not to bring a book, but to die for sins of GENTILES and JEWS”.........Yes/No.
THANK YOU.
the Jews killed Jesus for blasphemy ...(He raised Himself to the level of God )...even , they understood this ...

or..smart bloke ..."What did the Jews charge Jesus with ..??."...you can give me 'your' answer .

Las Vegas, NV

#9600 Jun 18, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Now - dying in a barren warehouse with a picture of jesus on the wall - that's classy.
a warehouse ...Her mission wasn't on some Calcutta air field ..its on the mean streets ..there aren't enough beds ...

( you high ..?)

Las Vegas, NV

#9601 Jun 18, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't ask why. You made an analogy about a child wanting candy all day and a mother refusing him, right after we were talking about hell. I have no problem with working for things - no one is saying that everyone should just be given everything, but that is quite different from saying that no one should go to hell.
..thank-you for the backstory ,you been gone a long time ...Hell does seem extreme , but you have to consider the crime ..If I mug my neighbor what do I get 2 years ..If I mug fearless leader Obama ..I don't think I'll ever see the light of day ..

(disclaimer) President Obama if you are reading this ...it's only an analogy ....'please' don't disappear me ...!

Las Vegas, NV

#9602 Jun 18, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Why does your religion make you so guilty? Shouldn't a religion fulfill? Your religion says that the very act of being human is wrong.
..I can't dispute this ..'You' hit it right on the balls ...

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#9607 Jun 18, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea of how modern operating systems work, or at least you have a really bad explanation of it.
Dude.... unlike you, I actually did work in the computer industry from 1981 to around 2000-ish.

The rest of your wall-o-words I did not bother to read.. since you start with an insult?

As well as a boost to your own over-inflated ego?

I kinda got bored with you at that point...

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#9609 Jun 18, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Ah yes, the Quorum model. I worked on clusters, avoiding "split brain" was the biggest issue in a 2-node cluster.

With regards to check sums in nature, I assume they eventually Evolved into place because it would be more difficult for non-checksum genes to be passed down successfully.
<quoted text>
That makes as much sense as anything else I've read on the subject.

I would think that a checksum in DNA would be useful to limit the number of fatal DNA combinations during those rare mutant events.

Or it could be useful, to limit the growth and development of certain types of cancer cells, which appear to be a failure of some of the DNA's natural sequence-limits.

But it's pretty cool to discover.

I have read some of the crap that ID'ers claim that the checksum is "proof" of a "designer"....!

Imagine that? Too funny, really.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#9610 Jun 18, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>fair enough ...do they not say "your life flashes before your eyes ?" ...is this the reboot ..??
That's just a saying. Empirically, it's not true.
number four wrote:
Are you not culpable ; even if you can not recall ...if a man rapes a woman in a drunken black-out ...did he transgress the law..(yes)..
Of course he did!

But what's the use of a soul without memories? It's just a thing--no personality, no reason to even exist at all.

And?

It won't remember if it was **saved** or not!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#9611 Jun 18, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>the Jews killed Jesus for blasphemy ...(He raised Himself to the level of God )...even , they
understood this ...
Nope. You are lying. Ask an actual **Jew** why don't you?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#9613 Jun 18, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>a warehouse ...Her mission wasn't on some Calcutta air field ..its on the mean streets ..there aren't enough beds ...
( you high ..?)
Yes, the monster-teresa warehoused the dying so that they would be out of sight as they suffered in extreme agony and then ... died.

She thought such activity was "glorious"....!

She was truly a sick sociopath.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#9614 Jun 18, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
OK . I get it now. Bob was an asshole in his marriage,
I also get YOU:

Your Jesus commanded to **love** your enemies.

But you **hate** them instead.

Therefore? by your own rules? Your Jesus will tell you: "get behind me Satan. I do not know you."

Because of your continuous hate of others....

... ironic?

Yep.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#9615 Jun 18, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
The founding fathers would have justifiably beheaded you by now for being the blasphemous cretinous bigot you are. Those were good times back then with men of integrity anchoring our country in the solid foundation of Christianity. They were free from jack asses like you and they actually were doing all they could to eradicate the damage that their previous encounters with European atheism had done to them.
The country would have never gotten off the ground if pig-brained people like you had anything to do with the founding documents that defined this country.
you evil shameful atheist.
More hate. Your Jesus will say, "I do not know you".

Ironic.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#9616 Jun 18, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
And you won't. He is an unhappy ex-Christian, full of wrath and steamy hatred. He'll die of a stroke or heart attack soon.

Ironic.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#9620 Jun 18, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
He'll die of a stroke or heart attack soon.
That is too FUNNY!

A hate-filled Genuine Christhole™ just like YOU said that to me, back in 2006....

...!!

You know what's funny? He's dead, now. He died of a heart attack or something, during some sort of weather event. He used to post the same nasty shit that YOU post, too.

But he's now dead.

And I'm not-- 6 years later, too....

You Genuine Christholes™ and all your "love"...

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#9622 Jun 18, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
How ugly of you.

Ironic.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#9623 Jun 18, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you claim He exists????
Nope. I'm here, reminding you that you are NOT following your own code.

At all.

Your Jesus will say to you: "get thee behind me, Satan. I do not know you."

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#9624 Jun 18, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
I'm still waiting Bob.
You can wait until your brain melts.

But.

You are **still** NOT following your own code.

At all.

Your Jesus will say to you: "get thee behind me, Satan. I do not know you."

Las Vegas, NV

#9627 Jun 18, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Why does your religion make you so guilty? Shouldn't a religion fulfill? Your religion says that the very act of being human is wrong.
..before 'we' start chanting .."God is cruel" ...What in 'your' opinion will happen to the unwashed masses when the computer entity takes control ....and, specifically ..."me"..??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 7 min Into The Night 43,109
A Universe from Nothing? 11 min Thinking 440
Good arguments against Christianity 32 min IB DaMann 164
For Atheists: Why do You Call Theories "Scient... 1 hr Into The Night 747
News Why I quit atheism 1 hr IB DaMann 693
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 1 hr karl44 18,471
The Dumbest Thing Posted by a Godbot (Jun '10) 1 hr IB DaMann 5,676
More from around the web