Atheism and cowardice

Atheism and cowardice

There are 12665 comments on the Conservapedia story from Nov 18, 2011, titled Atheism and cowardice. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

Seeker

Lowell, MA

#9428 Jun 16, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>
The wages of sin is death ...is factual...amen
If the scriptures are fact. If you say they are fact, then you are obligated to prove them as fact. And fact requires different proof than belief. Amen means, I believe, not it is a fact. That's why it's called belief rather than fact. Belief certainly can end up being true, but calling something fact requires proof. If you want to prove that God exists, then go right ahead and God bless you for trying, because I can't prove nor disprove it and I don't know how anybody possibly could.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#9429 Jun 16, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
If the scriptures are fact. If you say they are fact, then you are obligated to prove them as fact. And fact requires different proof than belief. Amen means, I believe, not it is a fact. That's why it's called belief rather than fact. Belief certainly can end up being true, but calling something fact requires proof. If you want to prove that God exists, then go right ahead and God bless you for trying, because I can't prove nor disprove it and I don't know how anybody possibly could.
..??..So , What are you trying to say 'exactly'..??

Las Vegas, NV

#9430 Jun 16, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
...You're into software ....You missed your calling "Seeker" ...You have the mind of a lawyer ...you could have been a judge someday ..

You are correct ..the burden of proof is on 'me'..So , now if don't want to look like a fool ...I HAVE TO CHANGE MY I.D ....AGAIN .....!!!..Thank-You for ruining my day ...with your 'legalities'...and...'rule of law...!!

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#9431 Jun 16, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...You're into software ....You missed your calling "Seeker" ...You have the mind of a lawyer ...you could have been a judge someday ..
You are correct ..the burden of proof is on 'me'..So , now if don't want to look like a fool ...I HAVE TO CHANGE MY I.D ....AGAIN .....!!!..Thank-You for ruining my day ...with your 'legalities'...and...'rule of law...!!
Lying creationist trolls with no proof of god need to leave the atheist forum.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#9432 Jun 16, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...You're into software ....You missed your calling "Seeker" ...You have the mind of a lawyer ...you could have been a judge someday ..
I'm not ruining your day. I am a believer too. But Amen means I believe. If you have faith, you don't need to prove anything anyway.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#9433 Jun 16, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying creationist trolls with no proof of god need to leave the atheist forum.
Excuse me, but TOPIC is about Atheism, and even the topic is not solely about Atheism, and the FORUM is about Islam. This is the third time you have made this statement. And why would you demand that anybody leave? You really behave like an angry little foot stomping troll. I thought Atheists always prided themselves on being the "reasonable" people? Hmmm....Maybe not.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#9434 Jun 16, 2013
number four wrote:
Aw come on, I did not to refute you larger, more important points. So why bother to leave? If you feel you now have to change your name for some reason, then change it to number five and nobody is going to care anyway, except for a few angry trolls. If you want, I'll go piss skeptic off, but it seems like anything that I say pisses him off anyway.

Location hidden

#9435 Jun 16, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me, but TOPIC is about Atheism, and even the topic is not solely about Atheism, and the FORUM is about Islam. This is the third time you have made this statement. And why would you demand that anybody leave? You really behave like an angry little foot stomping troll. I thought Atheists always prided themselves on being the "reasonable" people? Hmmm....Maybe not.
Says the liar with no proof of god. Threads appear in multiple forums, this thread contains atheism in the title so you should expect a response.

You have no proof of god and are liar weasel who makes ad homenem attacks instead of proving your halfwitted opinions. Just because you are 40 years old does not mean you used those 40 years wisely.

Obviously nobody taught you that its immoral to lie.
Lincoln LCN

United States

#9436 Jun 16, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the liar with no proof of god. Threads appear in multiple forums, this thread contains atheism in the title so you should expect a response.
You have no proof of god and are liar weasel who makes ad homenem attacks instead of proving your halfwitted opinions. Just because you are 40 years old does not mean you used those 40 years wisely.
Thank you for your emotional if illogical opinions.
People may, from time to time, disagree with you.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#9437 Jun 16, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course a expect a response, that's what discussion forums are about.
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no proof of god and are liar weasel who makes ad homenem attacks instead of proving your halfwitted opinions.
This is hysterical, you accuse me of ad hominem in the very same sentence where you practice ad hominem. I'm like, am I actually reading this? Like i said before, you are like the guy who shouts "I'm not shouting". No self awareness at all.
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you are 40 years old does not mean you used those 40 years wisely.
And this is the third and final time that I will repeat this. One cannot lie if one is merely stating what one believes. That is a logical impossibility. And I don't even really bother to state what I believe over and over again as that is rather pointless. I add additional considerations to the questions themselves.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#9438 Jun 16, 2013
Lincoln LCN wrote:
<quoted text>
If you disagree, you are a LIAR. LOL!!! I just don't even know what this guy is thinking or who taught him how to reason or have a rational discussion. Somebody really messed with this guy at some point in his life, so he is an angry person with a giant chip on his shoulder. My guess is that he's been lied to by a lot of people, and that's why he likes to call everyone liars.

Location hidden

#9439 Jun 16, 2013
Lincoln LCN wrote:
<quoted text>
Foolish creationist troll with no morals to speak of.

Location hidden

#9440 Jun 16, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course a expect a response, that's what discussion forums are about.
<quoted text>
This is hysterical, you accuse me of ad hominem in the very same sentence where you practice ad hominem. I'm like, am I actually reading this? Like i said before, you are like the guy who shouts "I'm not shouting". No self awareness at all.
<quoted text>
And this is the third and final time that I will repeat this. One cannot lie if one is merely stating what one believes. That is a logical impossibility. And I don't even really bother to state what I believe over and over again as that is rather pointless. I add additional considerations to the questions themselves.
It funny how you are talking without really saying anything.

When you have evidence that "god is possible" you will look less stupid here.

Location hidden

#9441 Jun 16, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
If you disagree, you are a LIAR. LOL!!! I just don't even know what this guy is thinking or who taught him how to reason or have a rational discussion. Somebody really messed with this guy at some point in his life, so he is an angry person with a giant chip on his shoulder. My guess is that he's been lied to by a lot of people, and that's why he likes to call everyone liars.
keep telling yourself this cr*p so you can avoid proving the god you're lying about.

Location hidden

#9442 Jun 16, 2013
Hitler said horrible things about jews. That was his belief. He was lying about his race being superior.

In the same way that theists lie about god being real or that only some people achieving salvation.

Its the same lie - it comes from your delusional beliefs for which you take no responsiblity to confront.
Lincoln LCN

United States

#9443 Jun 16, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
If we learn some of the truth in our lives we may have accomplished a great deal.
A bit of humility might assist this poster?
Peace
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#9444 Jun 16, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
Hitler said horrible things about jews. That was his belief. He was lying about his race being superior.
I think he tried to state that as a fact and even tried to prove it and did "scientific" experiments and tried to use science to prove it.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#9445 Jun 16, 2013
Thinking

Kingston Upon Thames, UK

#9446 Jun 16, 2013
So you're saying the reason god leaves no evidence of its existence is that there is no point.

There's a more simple reason there is no evidence for god.
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
What would be the point? To influence little old you? I don't remember you being the center of the universe, although the human mind does perceive life that way, because everything is always about them, first and foremost.
<quoted text>
Yeah, and it's conjecture.
<quoted text>
Well assuming that their theory is even correct, why import anything to make those instead of using what is already on the earth? If you want to get into the theory that the Gods of the Ancients were actually Aliens, I know all about it, and it is an interesting theory, but that's all that I could say about it one way or another. It's not like they have no basis for saying that, but I can't tell whether they have enough basis for saying that. But they can make it make sense and appear compelling. It's not illogical, but that doesn't mean it's completely compelling, it's only logically possible. I actually do not shut my mind to that idea at all.

Las Vegas, NV

#9447 Jun 16, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it "blameworthy" or is it merely one's take on things?
..Atheism ... unbelief is culpable ..(but, we can't say that for every single instance)...

I tell these pagans , Denial of God is a sin against the 1st commandment ...

But, of course nothing is ever 'easy'..if they were never taught for example ..

I'm of the school ; morality is objective ,not subjective ..It's nice to meet you b.t.w., my is "number four" ..I like beer , running from the cops , loose slots , the G.O.P. and Jesus ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 3 min ChristineM 16,422
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 40 min Richardfs 256,126
Christianity isn't based on... (Feb '10) 3 hr Reason Personified 65
A Universe from Nothing? 5 hr IB DaMann 100
News Atheism Destroyed with One Scientific Question 5 hr IB DaMann 7
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 6 hr IB DaMann 40,836
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 6 hr Eagle 12 20,625
More from around the web