Atheism and cowardice

Atheism and cowardice

There are 12663 comments on the Conservapedia story from Nov 18, 2011, titled Atheism and cowardice. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

Ray

Trenton, NJ

#8941 May 26, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Is abortion wrong?
Show me the bible verse that says it is.
If you cannot? Being against it is ... hypocritical of you.
But children *are* precious.
Blobs of unsentient tissue? Not so much...
bob, i must say, you have a point in what your trying to say, but the truth is, there are principles that are set in place, and from those biblical principles we decern matters as they come. so even if i cant find a verseon abortion, i can find verses that say that i shouldnt murder. therefor the question now shifts not to is abortion in the bible, but wht is abortion. is abortion murder? well, the answer is surprisingly backed by the science. but that may be more than what we wish to discuss at the moment.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#8942 May 26, 2013
<quoted text>Sorry, I forgot to keep the words below a 2nd grade reading level...
Educational barrier.

“Sweden more democratic thanUSA”

Since: Jun 12

Södertälje, Sweden

#8943 May 26, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Are you "positive" ,did not life begin in the primordial ooze ...
"Primordial Ooze" is an old phrase"

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#8944 May 27, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Jesus is merely saying if you're only doing great things for the praise of men ...(you have already received your reward ).i.e. the praise of men ..
but, if you donate and sacrifice ...privately ; then God Himself will bless you ..
Proven creationist liar, lying about a god he has no proof of...again.

Location hidden

#8945 May 27, 2013
Ray wrote:
<quoted text>
bob, i must say, you have a point in what your trying to say, but the truth is, there are principles that are set in place, and from those biblical principles we decern matters as they come. so even if i cant find a verseon abortion, i can find verses that say that i shouldnt murder. therefor the question now shifts not to is abortion in the bible, but wht is abortion. is abortion murder? well, the answer is surprisingly backed by the science. but that may be more than what we wish to discuss at the moment.
When theists become honest enough to admit they've been lying about god all along, then the discussion can start.

Until then, you're to be regarded as lying cowards brainwashed and out to mindlessly and arrogantly convert.

You know how to tone down your message to convert gulible people - its all you do all day.

But its not going to work in the atheist forum.

So please go away and try and ask your cult to teach you about honesty.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#8946 May 27, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Proven creationist liar, lying about a god he has no proof of...again.
You cannot even give an answer where humans come from.
Does your mommy know where you are?
LMAO!

Richardfs

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#8947 May 27, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Educational barrier.
Stop complaining and go to school.
Ray

Trenton, NJ

#8948 May 27, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
When theists become honest enough to admit they've been lying about god all along, then the discussion can start.
Until then, you're to be regarded as lying cowards brainwashed and out to mindlessly and arrogantly convert.
You know how to tone down your message to convert gulible people - its all you do all day.
But its not going to work in the atheist forum.
So please go away and try and ask your cult to teach you about honesty.
bro, its about having a decent discussion with reason and logic. im being civil. now we can play the name calling game all day, but im here to actually entertain myself with a little discussion. ill get back to u about what you said when i get out of work at 4, since it seems to me like i may have hit a nerve with my civility. lol

Location hidden

#8949 May 27, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You cannot even give an answer where humans come from.
Does your mommy know where you are?
LMAO!
Neither can you, so that makes us even. No wait, you're the one still willing to lie about god...

Location hidden

#8950 May 27, 2013
Ray wrote:
<quoted text>
bro, its about having a decent discussion with reason and logic. im being civil. now we can play the name calling game all day, but im here to actually entertain myself with a little discussion. ill get back to u about what you said when i get out of work at 4, since it seems to me like i may have hit a nerve with my civility. lol
You're lying - you're using conversation as a cover for pushing your creationist agenda.

We're not going to air your propoganda here today, sorry.

When you want an honest discussion, come to us with honest facts, starying with the proof of god.
pearl

Salt Lake City, UT

#8951 May 27, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..yeah , I'm not one who believes corporations are soulless ...these men and women also have families ...
Corporations have souls? This is the kind of thinking that led to Citizens United.
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#8952 May 27, 2013
Mikko wrote:
<quoted text>
"Primordial Ooze" is an old phrase"
..Old or not ; the Buy-Bull claims ,God made life .. "form" .. from , this Planet ...
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#8953 May 27, 2013
pearl wrote:
<quoted text>Corporations have souls? This is the kind of thinking that led to Citizens United.
..yeah , Citizens united ..is "protection" if you contribute towards a certain party ..."no one needs know"...So, no crazy activise will, later shout ...BOYCOTT..BOYCOTT..!!..who needs that.??

I.E..If your business contributes to ..EVIL..Planned Parenthood ....you dig ..?
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#8955 May 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Not only were your "sacred authors" utterly and completely clueless?
They also thought that plants... could exist without sunlight. Go read Genesis: the sun came AFTER the plants...
... they were more uneducated than your average toddler.
..yeah..??...What are you talking about ....God said ...LET, THERE BE LIGHT ...this was the beginning ...
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#8956 May 27, 2013
pearl wrote:
<quoted text>And everyone of these pimps, child molesters, etc. no doubt justifies their actions{at least in their own mind}. So do you really think they are evil or just really awfully screwed up? If one was really evil wouldn't they be doing these things in the name of evil?
..I purposely did not add "serial killers" as they are just awfully screwed up .....but, pimps ..molesters..thieves..wife beaters..terrorists..are evil..(triple exclamation point)
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#8957 May 27, 2013
<quoted text>
WTF?
You have a sick mind, if that's the first thing you thought of...
...I see the flaw ...in your utopia ...sorry..(not)
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#8958 May 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Sorry, I forgot to keep the words below a 2nd grade reading level...
..eff..you Man ..I CAN read , 5th grade level .!!
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#8959 May 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Is abortion wrong?
Show me the bible verse that says it is.
If you cannot? Being against it is ... hypocritical of you.
But children *are* precious.
Blobs of unsentient tissue? Not so much...
..>> FIVE << ..Thou shall not kill ..

..God..

Södertälje, Sweden

#8960 May 27, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Old or not ; the Buy-Bull claims ,God made life .. "form" .. from , this Planet ...
It's not dirt

Södertälje, Sweden

#8961 May 27, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..>> FIVE << ..Thou shall not kill ..
..God..
but killing is approved by your god

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... 13 min Eagle 12 2,674
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 14 min Subduction Zone 61,198
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 1 hr Dogen 28,314
The Dumbest Thing Posted by a Godbot (Jun '10) 15 hr IB DaMann 5,970
Atheist Humor (Aug '09) Wed Eagle 12 452
Deconversion Mar 20 Eagle 12 138
News Quotes from Famous Freethinkers (Aug '12) Mar 18 Eagle 12 2,043
More from around the web