Atheism and cowardice

Nov 18, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Conservapedia

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Comments (Page 432)

Showing posts 8,621 - 8,640 of12,668
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Its a simple question and you can't answer it.
This shows you don't know where you came from.
When you become brave enough to stop lying about a god you have no proof of, we are all ears.

I know where I came from thanks to observable, testable evidence from the fact of Evolution.

We don't need a hallucinating losers to tell me their poorly written lies in order to convince me of the god you spend 100% of your time lying about with no shame and no morals to speak of.

When we want advice from dishonest cult followers we will be sure to call you.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>The stupid creationist f*ck who thinks jesus rode on the backs of dinosaurs and doesn't believe in fossils is back for more embarassment.

How many atheists will you create this week with your ignorant opinions EW? or is that Lincoln? or Buck or KJV?

Which monominded ignoramus with no proof of god are we talking to today?
So, I like how you stated that you got rid of me. So I see you are still here with your counseling group. Do you feel smart now?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Shamma wrote:
Skeptic couldn't answer what 2 + 2 is.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>When you become brave enough to stop lying about a god you have no proof of, we are all ears.

I know where I came from thanks to observable, testable evidence from the fact of Evolution.

We don't need a hallucinating losers to tell me their poorly written lies in order to convince me of the god you spend 100% of your time lying about with no shame and no morals to speak of.

You sure do sceptic. Your daddy is a donkey and your mommy was a pole dancer.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Mikko wrote:
<quoted text>
we sure don't come from dirt
...Are you "positive" ,did not life begin in the primordial ooze ...

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

pearl wrote:
<quoted text>You must be thinking of someone else. I only claimed Christianity is a dark path. No evil. People are always able to justify their actions, if only to themselves. I don't recall any who did what some would call evil for the sake of evil. Where do you see evil?
...In pimps ..child molesters..slavers..rapists..( really , it's a pretty big list )..

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Only if the prayers are *mandatory* by *officials*.
Anyone and everyone is free to pray as an *individual* as they see fit.
Bear in mind? Your own "holy" book CONDEMNS public prayers-- your Jesus was definitely AGAINST such behavior.
Here: Matthew 6, 1-7, words of your own Jesus
<quoted text>
..Jesus was a Jew ..Synagogue is pretty "public" ......and , He preached in public ...

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly, why should your superstitions be forced on anyone, especially a child, who is being taught to respect and believe the teachers? What if the teacher chooses to teach Islam as the only true religion, are you OK, with your sons kneeling on a prayer rug, 5 times a day?
All religion needs to kept out of the public schools, and no parochial school should be allowed to graduate a student who can't match or surpass the academic standards of the public school systems.
As for public places, fund the forum by yourself, or keep your superstition out of it.
..No..I'm not okay ..with a Muslim , Jehovah witness , Wiccan ,Atheist ,Scientologist .....or..a Catholic trying to convert someones child ....

The real standard should "be" no public school, should be allowed to graduate a child ...who can not match, the academic standards of a graduating parochial student ...

(..but, then only Orientals would graduate ...)

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
The Swiss have traditionally been neutral in war, for as much as they have been able to be.
(they haven't always been--but they do try)
That's one reason why Swiss Banks are so popular-- their currency has more or less remained above the ups & downs of wartime.
Lately, though, that traditional independence from it all, has been under attack, and their previously "secret" banking has had to back down, in the face of world wide criminal organizations making use of their neutrality, to sequester their ill-gotten gains.
Alas, we cannot seem to apply that same method against the *legalized* criminals, otherwise known as politicians...
..I not really sure ..I'm feeling this ...The Swiss will hide money for "anybody"..!!!...How can you condone this ..(think of those African and Latin American dictators)...thanks to the Swiss ..
pearl

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>...In pimps ..child molesters..slavers..rapists..( really , it's a pretty big list )..
And everyone of these pimps, child molesters, etc. no doubt justifies their actions{at least in their own mind}. So do you really think they are evil or just really awfully screwed up? If one was really evil wouldn't they be doing these things in the name of evil?

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
When you become brave enough to stop lying about a god you have no proof of, we are all ears.
Evolution "is" not so testable ; as no one will/can say ..Who are our (homo-sapiens) direct ancestors ...Hmmmm..??

People are not stupid ..everything true and good ..is kept and passed down to posterity ...i.e. The writing of Plato , Aristotle , Confucius , Hindu vedas ,Buddha ,Jewish Prophets and Jesus ..( I consider Mohammad a plagiarist ,so don't count him .)

Where are the prayers to Jupiter or Odin ...Hmmmm..??

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>..No..I'm not okay ..with a Muslim , Jehovah witness , Wiccan ,Atheist ,Scientologist .....or..a Catholic trying to convert someones child ....
The real standard should "be" no public school, should be allowed to graduate a child ...who can not match, the academic standards of a graduating parochial student ...
(..but, then only Orientals would graduate ...)
Praying and reciting scripture, are not really marketable skills, even when your best employment opportunities are Mickey D's and Wally World.

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>
As for public places, fund the forum by yourself, or keep your superstition out of it.
...yeah , I was under the impression "we" the people were the government ...

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Jesus was a Jew ..Synagogue is pretty "public" ......and , He preached in public ...
Jesus was a Rabbi, and a teacher, he taught in public. He prayed in private, yet still was caught out a few times "prayin" .....'forgive them father for they know not what they do', and one or two more like that.

So you think that you and Jesus should have the same rules? How original. Maybe he meant that "no public praying" for his myth-book followers. You for instance. You are male, Jewish and a virgin?

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

number four wrote:
<quoted text>...yeah , I was under the impression "we" the people were the government ...
We the people are. We the religitard are not. You can't display the ten commandments, unless you, give equal public space to the Vodun, the Hindu, the Muslim, the Wiccan, the Scientologist, etc.
xianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Mikko wrote:
<quoted text>
we sure don't come from dirt
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Are you "positive" ,did not life begin in the primordial ooze ...
primordial ooze is NOT dirt..

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Shamma wrote:
A "simple" question from a "simple" mind. Sure, whatever.
Shamma wrote:
Actually? It's not magic: his parents had sex--like mine did-- and 9 months later? Birth.

Just like it's been for more than 15,000 years of humanity on earth.

Just like it'll be for the next 15,000 years-- most of which won't include your insanity: religion.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Are you "positive" ,did not life begin in the primordial ooze ...
Who knows? But that ain't dirt you ignorant fool.

Likely it was in ocean-- slightly salty water saturated with protanecous pre-cursors to DNA.

Science has already demonstrated time and again that if you put the base chemicals-- chemicals found in comets-- if you put the base chemicals into slightly salty water, you get DNA out the other end.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>...In pimps ..child molesters..slavers..rapists..( really , it's a pretty big list )..
All of whom find a home believing in your bible: slavery? Bible-approved. Rape? Bible-approved. Child-molesters? Bible-approved (judging by the number of child molesters who are also Priests/Preachers...)

So yeah... I agree.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Jesus was a Jew ..Synagogue is pretty "public" ......and , He preached in public ...
Nope-- you've never been to an actual Jewish service, have you?

Obviously you have never been...

Here-- let me repost what you DID NOT READ THE FIRST TIME (or ever, apparently)

Here: Matthew 6, 1-7, words of your own Jesus. Pay close attention to verses 5 and 6.

YOUR JESUS COMMANDS YOU TO PRAY IN SECRET--NEVER IN PUBLIC.

Matthew 6 King James Version (KJV)

1 Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven.

2 Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

3 But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:

4 That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly.

5 And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 8,621 - 8,640 of12,668
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••