Atheism and cowardice

Nov 18, 2011 Full story: Conservapedia 12,669

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Full Story
Thinking

Sturminster Newton, UK

#8832 May 22, 2013
Hiding gold teeth stolen by the Nazis.
number four wrote:
<quoted text>
What does the Swiss flag represent ..??

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#8833 May 22, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Integrity check: Prove your god or stop lying.

Where did human beings come from?
human being - any living or extinct member of the family Hominidae characterized by superior intelligence, articulate speech, and erect carriage.

You have no idea Skeptic.
LMAO!

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#8834 May 22, 2013
Mikko wrote:
<quoted text>
didn't think there were fascist countries left in the world.
i live in a secular nation (the prime minister is a atheist)
..I know there are fascist countries ...in the world ..i live in a secular nation ( the prime minister is half negro )

Las Vegas, NV

#8835 May 22, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Hiding gold teeth stolen by the Nazis.
<quoted text>
..acceptable..

Las Vegas, NV

#8836 May 22, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
..Jesus ,spoke out against sin...2000 years later , people "still" hear Him ...God "is" real ...

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#8837 May 23, 2013
Shamma wrote:
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
human being - any living or extinct member of the family Hominidae characterized by superior intelligence, articulate speech, and erect carriage.
You have no idea Skeptic.
LMAO!
You have presented no proof and god. You can stop lying about your non-existent god now.

But will you ? nope, because you have no morals and are dishonest.

Location hidden

#8838 May 23, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Jesus ,spoke out against sin...2000 years later , people "still" hear Him ...God "is" real ...
Rubbish lies coming from babbling hallucinating mentally ill creationists projecting their arrogant hallucinations upon civilized society.

Failures of humanity
Lincoln

United States

#8839 May 23, 2013
In Tourette syndrome, compulsive swearing can be controllable and undesired by the troll uttering the phrases seem improved but still a sock puppet.
LOL
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Rubbish lies coming from babbling hallucinating mentally ill creationists projecting their arrogant hallucinations upon civilized society.
Failures of humanity

Location hidden

#8840 May 23, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
In Tourette syndrome, compulsive swearing can be controllable and undesired by the troll uttering the phrases seem improved but still a sock puppet.
LOL
<quoted text>
Failed defeated weasly creationists with no proof of god behave passive agressively like Lincoln - because they know that they are lying about god and have no evidence whatsoever.

Your cult was finished the moment it decided to choose to lie about atheists and scientists.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#8841 May 23, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..fine .."Integrity check"..What does the Swiss flag represent ..??
The country of Switzerland?

Are you seriously this stupid, or did your mother drop you repeatedly on your head as a child?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#8842 May 23, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
Their parents? Just like any other earth-mammal?

Sheesh, but you are an idiot.
Shamma wrote:
So.

You are freely admitting that Creationists are not human?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#8843 May 23, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..I know there are fascist countries ...in the world ..i live in a secular nation ( the prime minister is half negro )
And you seethe at that fact: that an educated *black* man had the "gall" to be in *your* white house...

... how *dare* he, right?

... ugg... you racist-bigots are sickening.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#8844 May 23, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Jesus ,spoke out against sin...2000 years later , people "still" hear Him ...God "is" real ...
Jesus? If he was real (very doubtful), he is long dead.

He's Dead, Jim. He's Dead.

Las Vegas, NV

#8845 May 23, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
And you seethe at that fact: that an educated *black* man had the "gall" to be in *your* white house...
... how *dare* he, right?
... ugg... you racist-bigots are sickening.
..hey..!!...I love the man...(but , if "Mikko" is going to share his life story w/ me ..I thought I should reciprocate)

Las Vegas, NV

#8846 May 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Jesus? If he was real (very doubtful), he is long dead.
He's Dead, Jim. He's Dead.
..."Everyone who does evil hates the light , and will not come into the light ; for fear that their deeds >> will << be exposed .."

This "man" foresaw our condition ..and , is judging us "now" ...I don't believe He is dead ....

Las Vegas, NV

#8847 May 23, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorant immoral creationist lying f*ck.
..You like to call me "liar" ...I have quickly discovered ,trying to get an honest answer from a "free thinker" is harder than herding cats ....

So, I ask what does that "plus sign" represent on the the Swiss Flag and the Swedish Flag ...(Oh , yeah "Mikko" I went there..)..????

It's actually on the web...(but, I think you will ignore this post ..or..worse , lie and claim it meant nothing ...nothing at all ...)

..so , if atheism is "truth" ..WHY ..??..ARE YOU GUYS SUCH COWARDS ..???..I FEEL, AS THOUGH I'M DEALING W/ MUSLIMS ..!!!

Las Vegas, NV

#8848 May 23, 2013
<quoted text>
The country of Switzerland?
Are you seriously this stupid, or did your mother drop you repeatedly on your head as a child?
..yeah...Why did they pick the cross ...or plus sign ...???..what were they representing ...???

( If you don't know , just say .."you don't know"..)

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#8849 May 23, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..."Everyone who does evil hates the light , and will not come into the light ; for fear that their deeds >> will << be exposed .."
So. This explains why you hide in the dark?

And why your god steadfastly refuses to show himself in the ...

.... light?

Hmmmmm....

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#8850 May 23, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..yeah...Why did they pick the cross ...or plus sign ...???..what were they representing ...???
( If you don't know , just say .."you don't know"..)
Oh, lets' see: Archeology shows that crossed lines pre-dates your ugly religion by tens of thousands of years...

... yet? You new-comers have the balls to claim "ownership" of a symbol that predates you by millions of generations????

Hint: look up the word "hubris".

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#8851 May 24, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..You like to call me "liar" ...I have quickly discovered ,trying to get an honest answer from a "free thinker" is harder than herding cats ....

So, I ask what does that "plus sign" represent on the the Swiss Flag and the Swedish Flag ...(Oh , yeah "Mikko" I went there..)..????

It's actually on the web...(but, I think you will ignore this post ..or..worse , lie and claim it meant nothing ...nothing at all ...)

..so , if atheism is "truth" ..WHY ..??..ARE YOU GUYS SUCH COWARDS ..???..I FEEL, AS THOUGH I'M DEALING W/ MUSLIMS ..!!!
Nice!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism: On the Rise? (Jan '13) 20 min Cal 38
A New Kinder, Gentler Atheism 30 min thetruth 199
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 33 min thetruth 233,045
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 52 min thetruth 2,598
Evidence for God! 56 min thetruth 368
Christians More Supportive of Torture Than Non-... 1 hr thetruth 8
Can Atheists Know God Does Not Exist When They ... 1 hr thetruth 162
More from around the web