Atheism and cowardice

Atheism and cowardice

There are 12674 comments on the Conservapedia story from Nov 18, 2011, titled Atheism and cowardice. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#8841 May 23, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..fine .."Integrity check"..What does the Swiss flag represent ..??
The country of Switzerland?

Are you seriously this stupid, or did your mother drop you repeatedly on your head as a child?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#8842 May 23, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did human beings come from?
Their parents? Just like any other earth-mammal?

Sheesh, but you are an idiot.
Shamma wrote:
human being - any living or extinct member of the family Hominidae characterized by superior intelligence, articulate speech, and erect carriage.
So.

You are freely admitting that Creationists are not human?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#8843 May 23, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..I know there are fascist countries ...in the world ..i live in a secular nation ( the prime minister is half negro )
And you seethe at that fact: that an educated *black* man had the "gall" to be in *your* white house...

... how *dare* he, right?

... ugg... you racist-bigots are sickening.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#8844 May 23, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Jesus ,spoke out against sin...2000 years later , people "still" hear Him ...God "is" real ...
Jesus? If he was real (very doubtful), he is long dead.

He's Dead, Jim. He's Dead.
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#8845 May 23, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
And you seethe at that fact: that an educated *black* man had the "gall" to be in *your* white house...
... how *dare* he, right?
... ugg... you racist-bigots are sickening.
..hey..!!...I love the man...(but , if "Mikko" is going to share his life story w/ me ..I thought I should reciprocate)
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#8846 May 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Jesus? If he was real (very doubtful), he is long dead.
He's Dead, Jim. He's Dead.
..."Everyone who does evil hates the light , and will not come into the light ; for fear that their deeds >> will << be exposed .."

This "man" foresaw our condition ..and , is judging us "now" ...I don't believe He is dead ....
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#8847 May 23, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorant immoral creationist lying f*ck.
..You like to call me "liar" ...I have quickly discovered ,trying to get an honest answer from a "free thinker" is harder than herding cats ....

So, I ask what does that "plus sign" represent on the the Swiss Flag and the Swedish Flag ...(Oh , yeah "Mikko" I went there..)..????

It's actually on the web...(but, I think you will ignore this post ..or..worse , lie and claim it meant nothing ...nothing at all ...)

..so , if atheism is "truth" ..WHY ..??..ARE YOU GUYS SUCH COWARDS ..???..I FEEL, AS THOUGH I'M DEALING W/ MUSLIMS ..!!!
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#8848 May 23, 2013
<quoted text>
The country of Switzerland?
Are you seriously this stupid, or did your mother drop you repeatedly on your head as a child?
..yeah...Why did they pick the cross ...or plus sign ...???..what were they representing ...???

( If you don't know , just say .."you don't know"..)

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#8849 May 23, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..."Everyone who does evil hates the light , and will not come into the light ; for fear that their deeds >> will << be exposed .."
So. This explains why you hide in the dark?

And why your god steadfastly refuses to show himself in the ...

.... light?

Hmmmmm....

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#8850 May 23, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..yeah...Why did they pick the cross ...or plus sign ...???..what were they representing ...???
Oh, lets' see: Archeology shows that crossed lines pre-dates your ugly religion by tens of thousands of years...

... yet? You new-comers have the balls to claim "ownership" of a symbol that predates you by millions of generations????

Hint: look up the word "hubris".

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#8851 May 24, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..You like to call me "liar" ...I have quickly discovered ,trying to get an honest answer from a "free thinker" is harder than herding cats ....

So, I ask what does that "plus sign" represent on the the Swiss Flag and the Swedish Flag ...(Oh , yeah "Mikko" I went there..)..????

It's actually on the web...(but, I think you will ignore this post ..or..worse , lie and claim it meant nothing ...nothing at all ...)

..so , if atheism is "truth" ..WHY ..??..ARE YOU GUYS SUCH COWARDS ..???..I FEEL, AS THOUGH I'M DEALING W/ MUSLIMS ..!!!
Nice!
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#8852 May 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh, lets' see: Archeology shows that crossed lines pre-dates your ugly religion by tens of thousands of years...
... yet? You new-comers have the balls to claim "ownership" of a symbol that predates you by millions of generations????
Hint: look up the word "hubris".
..All you have done is proved my observation ...

You submit that the Nordic Cross represents crossed lines ...even a 5 yr old could tell you why the Scandinavians chose that symbol ..

and you hem and haw ...and , then claim atheists are the true bearers of truth and honesty ...what a joke ..!!

yes, I realize the cross predated Christianity ..the Romans used them to torture rebels

here's how an "adult" answers questions ...Q) Is the all seeing eye on the dollar bill a Masonic image ..??
Ans...yes it is ; but it doesn't "mean" anything , Benjamin Franklin just thought it looked cool ..

see , nothing about pyramids or eyes ..predating American legal tender ...

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#8853 May 24, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..All you have done is proved my observation ...
You submit that the Nordic Cross represents crossed lines ...even a 5 yr old could tell you why the Scandinavians chose that symbol ..
and you hem and haw ...and , then claim atheists are the true bearers of truth and honesty ...what a joke ..!!
yes, I realize the cross predated Christianity ..the Romans used them to torture rebels
here's how an "adult" answers questions ...Q) Is the all seeing eye on the dollar bill a Masonic image ..??
Ans...yes it is ; but it doesn't "mean" anything , Benjamin Franklin just thought it looked cool ..
see , nothing about pyramids or eyes ..predating American legal tender ...
Are you seriously this clueless? Or did you have most of your brains removed at one point?

I'm betting on the latter-- did they call it "baptism" or "holy cannibalism/communion"?
pearl

Salt Lake City, UT

#8854 May 24, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..yeah...Why did they pick the cross ...or plus sign ...???..what were they representing ...???
The five squared cross used by The Red Cross is a sign of neutrality. How many times do you need to hear this? Why do you claim that The Red Cross is a Christian based charity?
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#8855 May 25, 2013
<quoted text>
So. This explains why you hide in the dark?
And why your god steadfastly refuses to show himself in the ...
.... light?
Hmmmmm....
..Shirley , you jest ..!..It is "you" who is demanding an end to prayer in public places , removal of crosses and ten commandment stones from federal lands ...
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#8856 May 25, 2013
pearl wrote:
<quoted text>The five squared cross used by The Red Cross is a sign of neutrality. How many times do you need to hear this? Why do you claim that The Red Cross is a Christian based charity?
..yes, the Red Crescent , Crystal , Cross are meant to convey mercy and absolute neutrality ....

..It was adopted in honor of the Swiss Flag ..(which I'm told ,represent two crossed lines ...)

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#8857 May 25, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Shirley , you jest ..!..It is "you" who is demanding an end to prayer in public places , removal of crosses and ten commandment stones from federal lands ...
The symbols that liars have used throughout time to promote their childish god cults will eventually come under scrutiny.

You can't lie for centuries and not be found out.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#8858 May 25, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..You like to call me "liar" ...I have quickly discovered ,trying to get an honest answer from a "free thinker" is harder than herding cats ....
Says the lying coward theist with no proof of god and nothing of worth to contribute to society.
havent forgotten

Lamoni, IA

#8859 May 25, 2013
Ozada wrote:
We would be more than blessed by having a few more christians go over there and build a few churches.
This would certainly show those uppity atheists who the braves one are.
Let us know how it turns out.
well, it would be OK with me if the far rightwing Christian types tried it, and if they were willing to be the boots on the ground in the wars, even in preference to drones.

I do feel a bit sorry for the silly naive somewhat ell-meaning religious types who want to be do-gooders and think they mean well, by including some good works along with religious propaganda. Too bad they do not know better.
havent forgotten

Lamoni, IA

#8860 May 25, 2013
well-meaning, and good works are of course subject to differing definitions by different persons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 3 min Out of the Night 70,612
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 4 min IB DaMann 30,658
Where have all the Atheists gone? 30 min nanoanomaly 121
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 56 min Into The Night 258,477
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... 4 hr crap finder 3,867
News Atheists on the march in America (Aug '09) Sun Eagle 12 70,633
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) Sat John 14,736
More from around the web