Atheism and cowardice

Atheism and cowardice

There are 12665 comments on the Conservapedia story from Nov 18, 2011, titled Atheism and cowardice. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#8817 May 21, 2013
Mikko wrote:
<quoted text>
you christian heathens have no morality
...I am super happy to live in a nation with a Judeo Christians values ...what ,say you ...??

aren't there any Marxists nations anymore ..?

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#8818 May 21, 2013
DavidQuinn wrote:
I wish i had Jean-Paul sartre's attitude to religion, a man so thoroughly atheist he deemed the whole subject beneath his intelligence to consider. Simply religion is divisive and restricts us as a species, simple as that. Check out a book that's causing a bit of a buzz in the Uk called 2082 the chronicles of hope. On the website the 1st chapter for the 1st book is on there for free, there's a speech in there by an atheist politician that's genius
I have it. On my To Do list of reads.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#8819 May 21, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Hmmmm..??...I didn't realize I was complaining about Voldemort's rule ...as, you little girls keep complaining about God's rule ..
You are:

Voldemort is JUST AS REAL as your ugly god is.

More to the point?

I have a *VIDEO* of Voldemort! Do you have one of your god?

No?

Hmmmmmm....

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#8820 May 21, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Why...Malaria is so prevalent in Africa ..yet, in America we tackled that beast in the 1920's ...well America is Christian (or was) a little elbow grease , problem solved ...
1) the problem is not remotely solved-- mosquito netting in that part of the world is a *must*have* item, if you wish to avoid malaria.

2) America was not motivated by *christian* goals when we tackled malaria *scientifically*. Christians would have insisted on just *praying* away the sickness.... letting them die in the process... more land for the christian conquerors too.

3) History is not a subject you are remotely acquainted with, is it?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#8821 May 21, 2013
number four wrote:
in the end ...what use are you, to God ...if you won't serve Him
Slave-speak again. Ugly.
number four wrote:
..???...God is merciful
How, exactly is it "merciful" to torture my azz forever?

Or worse? Put me in a "heaven" where I am but a slave to this horrid monster-god forever?

THAT IS WORSE!

That's not merciful-- THAT IS TORTURE FOR EITHER OUTCOME!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#8822 May 21, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did human beings come from?
Earlier human beings-- it's humans all the way back ... until it's not.

Gradual change from one type to the next.
Shamma wrote:
human being - any living or extinct member of the family Hominidae characterized by superior intelligence, articulate speech, and erect carriage.
Then you are admitting that NO person of FAITH can be considered human?

For they lack superior intelligence, articulate speech and all too often, erect carriage too.

Las Vegas, NV

#8823 May 21, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely not. The narrow mindedness fostered by religion and the concept of "dominion" contributes to the resistance to climate change research and the concept of climate change in general. Don't get me started on wealth disparity and education. Crime is actually going down and has been for a while. I can't claim that the simeltaneous decrease in religiousity in the general population is related to this phenomenon, but maybe it does. Maybe less people believing that this life is nothing but a trial run has something to do with it.
...see, I hear those who don't believe in something ; believe in everything ..i.e. Secret Cabals , Extraterrestrials , Magic ..

The climate change deniers , mostly conservative (Christian)..I can accept that ...but, who caused the problem ; was it only the theists .....yup..

Now , I think you should, consider you "free thinkers" are kin to those who blame the Jews or the White Devils ...

..a trial run ...okay, with your very soul at stake ...that's not "very" trivial ..

Las Vegas, NV

#8825 May 21, 2013
pearl wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you take the time to regurgitate what I've explained to you. The Red Cross is a secular charity, and the five squared cross has nothing to do with Christianity.
..fine .."Integrity check"..What does the Swiss flag represent ..??

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#8826 May 21, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>
Now , I think you should, consider you "free thinkers" are kin to those who blame the Jews or the White Devils ...
Ignorant immoral creationist lying f*ck.

Location hidden

#8827 May 21, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..fine .."Integrity check"..What does the Swiss flag represent ..??
Integrity check: Prove your god or stop lying.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#8828 May 21, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
human being - any living or extinct member of the family Hominidae characterized by superior intelligence, articulate speech, and erect carriage.

“Sweden more democratic thanUSA”

Since: Jun 12

Södertälje, Sweden

#8829 May 22, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...I am super happy to live in a nation with a Judeo Christians values ...what ,say you ...??
aren't there any Marxists nations anymore ..?
didn't think there were fascist countries left in the world.

i live in a secular nation (the prime minister is a atheist)

“Sweden more democratic thanUSA”

Since: Jun 12

Södertälje, Sweden

#8830 May 22, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
Not from dirt and hocus pocus
Thinking

Poole, UK

#8832 May 22, 2013
Hiding gold teeth stolen by the Nazis.
number four wrote:
<quoted text>
What does the Swiss flag represent ..??

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#8833 May 22, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>

You have no idea Skeptic.
LMAO!

Las Vegas, NV

#8834 May 22, 2013
Mikko wrote:
<quoted text>
didn't think there were fascist countries left in the world.
i live in a secular nation (the prime minister is a atheist)
..I know there are fascist countries ...in the world ..i live in a secular nation ( the prime minister is half negro )

Las Vegas, NV

#8835 May 22, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Hiding gold teeth stolen by the Nazis.
<quoted text>
..acceptable..

Las Vegas, NV

#8836 May 22, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
..Jesus ,spoke out against sin...2000 years later , people "still" hear Him ...God "is" real ...

Location hidden

#8837 May 23, 2013
Shamma wrote:
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea Skeptic.
LMAO!
You have presented no proof and god. You can stop lying about your non-existent god now.

But will you ? nope, because you have no morals and are dishonest.

Location hidden

#8838 May 23, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Jesus ,spoke out against sin...2000 years later , people "still" hear Him ...God "is" real ...
Rubbish lies coming from babbling hallucinating mentally ill creationists projecting their arrogant hallucinations upon civilized society.

Failures of humanity

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 14 min An NFL Fan 20,156
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 15 min One way or another 35,411
Christianity isn't based on... (Feb '10) 34 min Patrick 40
News Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 2 hr ChristineM 23,872
News a€‹GORMAN: Science is a religion 2 hr thetruth 3
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr thetruth 255,523
Reasoning with Insanity 2 hr thetruth 68
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 2 hr thetruth 14,958
More from around the web