Atheism and cowardice

Nov 18, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Conservapedia

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Comments (Page 427)

Showing posts 8,521 - 8,540 of12,672
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
pearl

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>sexual promiscuity is risky ...you can flood the streets with condoms ..or..teach young women to honor and respect their bodies and themselves ...
I wasn't aware that we still had male chauvinist pigs in the vicinity. A couple of years ago there was a story in the news regarding a Muslim man who was accused of raping a Muslin woman, his defense was that her ankle had been exposed. That's all, just an exposed ankle, he claimed he was unable to control himself. I think that about covers it. But really, you know those brothels just over the hill in Pahrump are making a killing and it isn't from women clientele.
pearl

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Do you know "who" really raped the land ..look no further than the atheistic Marxists ...READ A BOOK ....!!!..."pearl"...
Christians believe in stewardship ...We don't worship nature (as you appear to)...but, "Bob of Quantum-Faith" is correct ,Jesus is coming and will be held accountable for our lives and stewardship will fall under that auspice ..
Are you now claiming it was Atheist Marxist who came to this land and burned their witches, then told the native population they must become Christian farmers? And where is this Christian stewardship you reference? There's not a mountain or ocean in this world that's not littered with Christian expansion. Conquer this conquer that, completely oblivious to damage done. And of course you don't worship nature, you appear to worship mankind, claiming to be a Gods greatest creation, hoping that entitlement program kicks in soon. You know the one where you can't possibly attain on your own? The one where you expect to become something more than what you are.
pearl

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>The Red Cross symbol denotes mercy and absolute neutrality ..
As, you whether or not it denotes Christianity ...The Muslims and Israelis, seem to think so ...and, have removed the cross in favor of their own symbol ...
Why do you take the time to regurgitate what I've explained to you. The Red Cross is a secular charity, and the five squared cross has nothing to do with Christianity.
pearl

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>Personally I feel the "only" people who wish to sexualize our youth are lecherous old men or the homosexuals ...as , they both already own a sexual disorder ...
The era of "free love" came and went , obviously society matured ...
One can't help but notice that just in the last day or so, you have blamed the mess of your western/Christian culture on, God, women, native Americans, Atheist Marxists and now any gay person. But we all know this country, even the world is run by Christian men. It's your mess, yet you want to blame any minority you can come up with. Perhaps you have a problem with legalized abortion, well it was Christian men who made it legal. It's just one of the many pills you can't swallow. Christianity runs this country, yet you refuse to acknowledge that you are driving everybody off a cliff. Mono-theism is the common denominator, now for the first time in the history of the U.S. we have an Atheist serving in the House, I don't see how you are going to be able to lay all the blame at just that one pair of feet.
pearl

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>..the point was ; "you" are not the master of your life ...
Why , shouldn't the Creator discard those that don't serve Him .....
I'm sure you don't keep toasters , alarm clocks ,T.V.s that no longer function ...
I've yet to witness a love stronger than that of a parent for their child. I've certainly never seen any mother or father that I know to be a vengeful parent, perhaps there are some out there but surely they wouldn't be considered a loving parent. So, are you claiming a vengeful God or a loving God, or just a really screwed up father of the universe.

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

pearl wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you take the time to regurgitate what I've explained to you. The Red Cross is a secular charity, and the five squared cross has nothing to do with Christianity.
I suppose the symbol for addition (+) is a christian too according to this dimwit.
pearl

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

So any who... this would be a good time to note that according to the good book, we can clearly see that Christianity is THE follower of Cain. The agricultural expansionists. The tilling of the soil was considered punishment, yet has been embraced by Christian culture. There really is no getting around it, it's right there in your Bible. Adam and Eve being hunter/gatherers, their descendants becoming pastorulists and agriculturists. It's the telling of the agriculture revolution. The agriculturist was spurned by God, yet still was able to expand and still does to this day. The Semites didn't adopt the agriculturist culture, only the Christians did this. The Semites certainly thought this was a dark path, since the agriculturist was turned away. Also, still to this day the agriculturist is conquering the hunter/gather and herders, to the point where soon those cultures will be gone. There are many more details in the story, if one takes the time, it's right there in the Bible for all to see. So, in just five hundred generations the world has been brought to the very brink of a cliff by these expansionists, and all they can do is claim, if you follow our completely warped ways you will be saved, in the mean time they're dragging everyone off the cliff with them and can't understand why some are kicking and screaming the whole way.
pearl

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose the symbol for addition (+) is a christian too according to this dimwit.
That was a good one, and you are most likely correct.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed, the difference between religion and superstition is the spelling.
......Hmmmm......You're not very funny ........

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
So you still don't have a name.
..A name ..??...With which to address ..God , use ...FATHER...You're welcome..

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

pearl wrote:
So any who... this would be a good time to note that according to the good book, we can clearly see that Christianity is THE follower of Cain. The agricultural expansionists. The tilling of the soil was considered punishment, yet has been embraced by Christian culture. There really is no getting around it, it's right there in your Bible. Adam and Eve being hunter/gatherers, their descendants becoming pastorulists and agriculturists. It's the telling of the agriculture revolution. The agriculturist was spurned by God, yet still was able to expand and still does to this day. The Semites didn't adopt the agriculturist culture, only the Christians did this. The Semites certainly thought this was a dark path, since the agriculturist was turned away. Also, still to this day the agriculturist is conquering the hunter/gather and herders, to the point where soon those cultures will be gone. There are many more details in the story, if one takes the time, it's right there in the Bible for all to see. So, in just five hundred generations the world has been brought to the very brink of a cliff by these expansionists, and all they can do is claim, if you follow our completely warped ways you will be saved, in the mean time they're dragging everyone off the cliff with them and can't understand why some are kicking and screaming the whole way.
..Are you positing "that" the entire planet is Christian ...???.."pearl"...do live on one of those polygamist compounds ,and are forbidden from leaving ....You don't seem to know much , about the wider Earth ..most are not Christians ..

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

number four wrote:
<quoted text>..A name ..??...With which to address ..God , use ...FATHER...You're welcome..
Father is not a name.
EdSed

Wishaw, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

DavidQuinn wrote:
I wish i had Jean-Paul sartre's attitude to religion, a man so thoroughly atheist he deemed the whole subject beneath his intelligence to consider. Simply religion is divisive and restricts us as a species, simple as that. Check out a book that's causing a bit of a buzz in the Uk called 2082 the chronicles of hope. On the website the 1st chapter for the 1st book is on there for free, there's a speech in there by an atheist politician that's genius
http://www.atheismuk.com/2013/04/11/atheism/2...

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>..."you"..!! !....TAKE THAT ....BACK..!!!
He's very repetitive with vulgarity and hate! Shows his lack of education... The blowhard is completely scrollworth...:) Likes to dish it out, but can't take it...

*Pathetic really

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a flat lie, told by the Evil Cat'Lick Church, which has an Agenda to create MORE babies to feed it's unending need for Cash-Money.
More babies raised Cat'Lick, means more Gold-Plated Flatware for his Pope-ums to eat with.
What?
You expect the pope to REUSE flatware? Perish the thought!
He's the frikkin' POPE-- he MUST have brand-new, pristine gold flatware with every meal!
It's written in Vatican Law...!
..FINALLY...I can agree w/ you ...look at that new Pop-Us Frances ....talkin' bout helpin the poor ....rubbish ...We have evolved past ,that sort of superstition ...Yes..??

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You don't own the Internet doofus.
But you haven't answered: WHY ARE YOU REBELLING FROM VOLDEMORT?
Hmmmm?
...Hmmmm..??...I didn't realize I was complaining about Voldemort's rule ...as, you little girls keep complaining about God's rule ..

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Ask your god WHY THAT IS SO, why don't you?
Why...Malaria is so prevalent in Africa ..yet, in America we tackled that beast in the 1920's ...well America is Christian (or was) a little elbow grease , problem solved ...

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The Soviets were not atheists, you ignorant buffoon.
All through that phase, the Eastern Orthodox Church thrived.
Of course, some of the more bigoted Genuine Christhole™ faiths *were* prohibited from entering the country-- can you blame them?
They did not want imported HATE that ALWAYS comes with you Genuine Christholes™...
you got tourettes ,buddy..??..All you do is spout off at the mouth ..., so now you purport Marxism is not an atheistic ideology ...??

You're embarrassed ,(I understand) Atheists were weak and murderous ...I don't blame you for being embarrassed ...but, they're gone now ..

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

pearl wrote:
<quoted text>One can't help but notice that just in the last day or so, you have blamed the mess of your western/Christian culture on, God, women, native Americans, Atheist Marxists and now any gay person. But we all know this country, even the world is run by Christian men. It's your mess, yet you want to blame any minority you can come up with. Perhaps you have a problem with legalized abortion, well it was Christian men who made it legal. It's just one of the many pills you can't swallow. Christianity runs this country, yet you refuse to acknowledge that you are driving everybody off a cliff. Mono-theism is the common denominator, now for the first time in the history of the U.S. we have an Atheist serving in the House, I don't see how you are going to be able to lay all the blame at just that one pair of feet.
...yeah , I have my faults ...but "one" thing I don't do ,is blame others for my travails ....It must be a atheist thing ...you guys are kinda embarrassing ...for real ..

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
There's that ugly Master/Slave thing again.
When will you GET it, that Master/Slave is UGLY?
An idea who's time is long since past.
People are not toasters--- but clearly?
YOU THINK PEOPLE ARE EQUALLY DISPOSABLE AS A BROKEN TOASTER IS...!
That's pretty ugly-- EVEN FOR YOU!
..WHOA...!!..I was terribly upset when my toaster refused to serve me ...

I did "everything" I could, to light those filaments up again ...

in the end ...what use are you, to God ...if you won't serve Him ..???...God is merciful , but your life will end ,and there is no ambiguity ..you will be judged ..!!

there are "two" paths one leads to God ..the other, does not ..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 8,521 - 8,540 of12,672
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Atheism Forum right now

Search the Atheism Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma (Jul '13) 3 min So What 7,091
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min BenAdam 216,853
New Jersey woman sues over '8THEIST' license plate 1 hr Thinking 1
Atheism Destroyed At Last! - The Debate Of The ... 1 hr Thinking 1,089
Richard Dawkins - God is evil, pedophilesa not ... (Sep '13) 4 hr Igor Trip 2,991
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 4 hr idiot savant 20,827
Islam wins the battle of P.C. causes 10 hr Student 3
•••
•••
•••
•••