Atheism and cowardice

Atheism and cowardice

There are 12665 comments on the Conservapedia story from Nov 18, 2011, titled Atheism and cowardice. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#8796 May 20, 2013
pearl wrote:
So any who... this would be a good time to note that according to the good book, we can clearly see that Christianity is THE follower of Cain. The agricultural expansionists. The tilling of the soil was considered punishment, yet has been embraced by Christian culture. There really is no getting around it, it's right there in your Bible. Adam and Eve being hunter/gatherers, their descendants becoming pastorulists and agriculturists. It's the telling of the agriculture revolution. The agriculturist was spurned by God, yet still was able to expand and still does to this day. The Semites didn't adopt the agriculturist culture, only the Christians did this. The Semites certainly thought this was a dark path, since the agriculturist was turned away. Also, still to this day the agriculturist is conquering the hunter/gather and herders, to the point where soon those cultures will be gone. There are many more details in the story, if one takes the time, it's right there in the Bible for all to see. So, in just five hundred generations the world has been brought to the very brink of a cliff by these expansionists, and all they can do is claim, if you follow our completely warped ways you will be saved, in the mean time they're dragging everyone off the cliff with them and can't understand why some are kicking and screaming the whole way.
..Are you positing "that" the entire planet is Christian ...???.."pearl"...do live on one of those polygamist compounds ,and are forbidden from leaving ....You don't seem to know much , about the wider Earth ..most are not Christians ..

Richardfs

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#8797 May 20, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..A name ..??...With which to address ..God , use ...FATHER...You're welcome..
Father is not a name.
EdSed

Hamilton, UK

#8799 May 20, 2013
DavidQuinn wrote:
I wish i had Jean-Paul sartre's attitude to religion, a man so thoroughly atheist he deemed the whole subject beneath his intelligence to consider. Simply religion is divisive and restricts us as a species, simple as that. Check out a book that's causing a bit of a buzz in the Uk called 2082 the chronicles of hope. On the website the 1st chapter for the 1st book is on there for free, there's a speech in there by an atheist politician that's genius
http://www.atheismuk.com/2013/04/11/atheism/2...

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#8800 May 20, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..."you"..!! !....TAKE THAT ....BACK..!!!
He's very repetitive with vulgarity and hate! Shows his lack of education... The blowhard is completely scrollworth...:) Likes to dish it out, but can't take it...

*Pathetic really

Las Vegas, NV

#8801 May 20, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a flat lie, told by the Evil Cat'Lick Church, which has an Agenda to create MORE babies to feed it's unending need for Cash-Money.
More babies raised Cat'Lick, means more Gold-Plated Flatware for his Pope-ums to eat with.
What?
You expect the pope to REUSE flatware? Perish the thought!
He's the frikkin' POPE-- he MUST have brand-new, pristine gold flatware with every meal!
It's written in Vatican Law...!
..FINALLY...I can agree w/ you ...look at that new Pop-Us Frances ....talkin' bout helpin the poor ....rubbish ...We have evolved past ,that sort of superstition ...Yes..??

Las Vegas, NV

#8802 May 20, 2013
<quoted text>
You don't own the Internet doofus.
But you haven't answered: WHY ARE YOU REBELLING FROM VOLDEMORT?
Hmmmm?
...Hmmmm..??...I didn't realize I was complaining about Voldemort's rule ...as, you little girls keep complaining about God's rule ..

Las Vegas, NV

#8803 May 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Ask your god WHY THAT IS SO, why don't you?
Why...Malaria is so prevalent in Africa ..yet, in America we tackled that beast in the 1920's ...well America is Christian (or was) a little elbow grease , problem solved ...

Las Vegas, NV

#8804 May 20, 2013
<quoted text>
The Soviets were not atheists, you ignorant buffoon.
All through that phase, the Eastern Orthodox Church thrived.
Of course, some of the more bigoted Genuine Christhole™ faiths *were* prohibited from entering the country-- can you blame them?
They did not want imported HATE that ALWAYS comes with you Genuine Christholes™...
you got tourettes ,buddy..??..All you do is spout off at the mouth ..., so now you purport Marxism is not an atheistic ideology ...??

You're embarrassed ,(I understand) Atheists were weak and murderous ...I don't blame you for being embarrassed ...but, they're gone now ..

Las Vegas, NV

#8805 May 20, 2013
pearl wrote:
<quoted text>One can't help but notice that just in the last day or so, you have blamed the mess of your western/Christian culture on, God, women, native Americans, Atheist Marxists and now any gay person. But we all know this country, even the world is run by Christian men. It's your mess, yet you want to blame any minority you can come up with. Perhaps you have a problem with legalized abortion, well it was Christian men who made it legal. It's just one of the many pills you can't swallow. Christianity runs this country, yet you refuse to acknowledge that you are driving everybody off a cliff. Mono-theism is the common denominator, now for the first time in the history of the U.S. we have an Atheist serving in the House, I don't see how you are going to be able to lay all the blame at just that one pair of feet.
...yeah , I have my faults ...but "one" thing I don't do ,is blame others for my travails ....It must be a atheist thing ...you guys are kinda embarrassing ...for real ..

Las Vegas, NV

#8806 May 20, 2013
<quoted text>
There's that ugly Master/Slave thing again.
When will you GET it, that Master/Slave is UGLY?
An idea who's time is long since past.
People are not toasters--- but clearly?
YOU THINK PEOPLE ARE EQUALLY DISPOSABLE AS A BROKEN TOASTER IS...!
That's pretty ugly-- EVEN FOR YOU!
..WHOA...!!..I was terribly upset when my toaster refused to serve me ...

I did "everything" I could, to light those filaments up again ...

in the end ...what use are you, to God ...if you won't serve Him ..???...God is merciful , but your life will end ,and there is no ambiguity ..you will be judged ..!!

there are "two" paths one leads to God ..the other, does not ..

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#8807 May 20, 2013
Churches train people to lie about god. Why does your cult teach people to lie about god? Does it already know its not really there?

Clearly the vatican fears nobody and covers up abuse.

While the idiots pray on..

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#8808 May 20, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..WHOA...!!..I was terribly upset when my toaster refused to serve me ...
I did "everything" I could, to light those filaments up again ...
in the end ...
Shame, if you knew a bit of science, you could have had it repaired in no time!
number four wrote:
<quoted text>.
what use are you, to God ...if you won't serve Him ..???
Why would atheists serve a god that you have lied to us about?

You present no evidence, yet expect us to drop everything and run after your personal halluination?!
number four wrote:
<quoted text>.
what use are you, to God ...if you won't serve Him ..???[/QUOTE

...God is merciful , but your life will end ,and there is no ambiguity ..you will be judged ..!!
Be good honest christian and prove the horsesh*t lies that come out of your mouth please!
number four wrote:
<quoted text>.
there are "two" paths one leads to God ..the other, does not ..
In the real world that we all live in, there is no such thing as god - only mentally ill liars that want attention and want everyone to share in their personal hallucination like a spoiled, immoral lying child.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#8809 May 21, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Shame, if you knew a bit of science, you could have had it repaired in no time!
<quoted text>
Why would atheists serve a god that you have lied to us about?
You present no evidence, yet expect us to drop everything and run after your personal halluination?!
<quoted text>
Be good honest christian and prove the horsesh*t lies that come out of your mouth please!
<quoted text>
In the real world that we all live in, there is no such thing as god - only mentally ill liars that want attention and want everyone to share in their personal hallucination like a spoiled, immoral lying child.
Where did human beings come from?
human being - any living or extinct member of the family Hominidae characterized by superior intelligence, articulate speech, and erect carriage.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#8810 May 21, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Well , what are the issues of the day ...terrorism...wealth disparity...climate change..education..crime ..
..yeah) only terrorism can be attributed to religious sentiment ...
Absolutely not. The narrow mindedness fostered by religion and the concept of "dominion" contributes to the resistance to climate change research and the concept of climate change in general. Don't get me started on wealth disparity and education. Crime is actually going down and has been for a while. I can't claim that the simeltaneous decrease in religiousity in the general population is related to this phenomenon, but maybe it does. Maybe less people believing that this life is nothing but a trial run has something to do with it.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#8811 May 21, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..If "you" were truly the master of your own life ...you would not need sleep , you would not age and you would not die ....
That's one of the dumbest things I've ever read.

Las Vegas, NV

#8812 May 21, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>That's one of the dumbest things I've ever read.
...Well , you godless heathens keep claiming you are the maters of your life ....I'm just correcting you guys ; No , no you are not ...

“Sweden more democratic thanUSA”

Since: Jun 12

Södertälje, Sweden

#8813 May 21, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Well , you godless heathens keep claiming you are the maters of your life ....I'm just correcting you guys ; No , no you are not ...
you christian heathens have no morality

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#8814 May 21, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose the symbol for addition (+) is a christian too according to this dimwit.
And without a doubt? The lower-case tee: as in "t"

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#8815 May 21, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..A name ..??...With which to address ..God , use ...FATHER...You're welcome..
Why?

Thor is not my father--and he never claimed to be either.

That is just silly.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#8816 May 21, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
Father is not a name.
However, if he's Cat'Lick, it may well have been *his* biological father's name...

... you know how famous those priests are for abusing their flock...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 18,548
News Why I quit atheism 4 hr Eagle 12 708
Good arguments against Christianity 7 hr superwilly 209
A Universe from Nothing? 8 hr Mikko 533
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 12 hr Into The Night 43,197
The Dumbest Thing Posted by a Godbot (Jun '10) 13 hr Thinking 5,696
Atheism is a mental illness 13 hr Eagle 12 11
More from around the web