Atheism and cowardice

Atheism and cowardice

There are 12665 comments on the Conservapedia story from Nov 18, 2011, titled Atheism and cowardice. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#8776 May 19, 2013
Oh , "Bob of Quantum -Faith" why must I always correct you ....I feel like your Mama ...

Babies can contract AIDS thru the birthing process ,you know all that blood and mucus ..

I found out in San Francisco ..STDs went up , because of the free condoms ..

The Soviets while they dabbled in that atheistic childish phase ...really destroyed the environment ....

Las Vegas, NV

#8777 May 19, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually?
Flooding the streets with free condoms ... works.
Every time that is done?(free condom distribution)
Unwed mothers goes down. STD's go down. Complications due to sexual ailments--- down.
So yeah-- flooding the area with free condoms is actually a VERY good idea.
But you *religious* types are ALWAYS AGAINST THAT.
Why?
Personally I feel the "only" people who wish to sexualize our youth are lecherous old men or the homosexuals ...as , they both already own a sexual disorder ...

The era of "free love" came and went , obviously society matured ...

Las Vegas, NV

#8778 May 19, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Your comment is meaningless dirbble.
You did not address this:
There's that ugly Master/Slave thing again.
When will you GET it, that Master/Slave is UGLY?
An idea who's time is long since past.
..the point was ; "you" are not the master of your life ...

Why , shouldn't the Creator discard those that don't serve Him .....

I'm sure you don't keep toasters , alarm clocks ,T.V.s that no longer function ...

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#8779 May 19, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...meh...
( You ,don't use my catchphrases ...I won't use yours )
You don't own the Internet doofus.

But you haven't answered: WHY ARE YOU REBELLING FROM VOLDEMORT?

Hmmmm?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#8780 May 19, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Wow..Your intolerance really boggles the mind ...which , religious persuasion were you ...again..???
I'm simply pointing out how much bigotry, hate and evil that ALL RELIGION is responsible for.

With special emphasis on yours.

It has nothing to do with any alleged intolerance I may or may not possess.

I'm just pointing out how bigoted YOUR religion is.

... but don't worry: yours is no different from all the rest; it's ALL bigoted.

Religious THRIVES on it, you see...
Mahmood

Schomberg, Canada

#8781 May 19, 2013
EdSed wrote:
<quoted text>When? On which occasion?
<quoted text>If only.
There are unelected clergy in the UK’s Upper House. The UK Parliament takes time to debate Gay marriage and the appointment of Archbishops instead of manifesto commitments like HofL reform. Schoolchildren are segregated according to their parents’ religious delusions – even after outbreaks of sectarian violence.‘One law for all’ is undermined by religious courts. Humanist weddings aren’t recognised in law as are religious ones (Eng & Wales). One law for the religious and another for non-believers. ID/Creationist centers cause whole classes of UK schoolchildren to leave school rejecting scientific evidence for evolution and Muslim medical students have walked out of lectures when evolution is mentioned. In the USA only about 54% or so of USAmericans say they would vote for an atheist politician. Would you like more examples? That’s without going into questions of divisive tribalism like Islamism and Zionism; or the difficulty of trying to undermine superstitions like witchcraft while maintaining other superstitions (e.g Christianity). I’m not failing to live and let live when I speak my mind and equate religion to superstition. It’s supposed to be a free society for non-believers too – and secular (i.e. for the whole of society and not just the religious). At 16 I wasn’t even allowed to stay at home and miss church without it ‘causing trouble’ and the scouts want a 'Promise' to a god(s) and a Monarch.
If I tolerate any of this it’s thrown in my face as if I’m complicit, whining, or not trying to correct such problems. If I speak-out I’m regarded as ‘attacking religion’. I’ll live and let live when I’m allowed to do so - when religion gets out of politics, morality, education, science and the law. I have no problem with all-inclusive Quakers or Unitarians who accept non-believers in religious faith.
Religion = superstition. There's nothing wrong with pointing out that it’s divisive and outdated.
Agreed, the difference between religion and superstition is the spelling.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#8782 May 19, 2013
number four wrote:
I found out in San Francisco ..STDs went up , because of the free condoms ..
That is a flat lie, told by the Evil Cat'Lick Church, which has an Agenda to create MORE babies to feed it's unending need for Cash-Money.

More babies raised Cat'Lick, means more Gold-Plated Flatware for his Pope-ums to eat with.

What?

You expect the pope to REUSE flatware? Perish the thought!

He's the frikkin' POPE-- he MUST have brand-new, pristine gold flatware with every meal!

It's written in Vatican Law...!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#8783 May 19, 2013
number four wrote:
The Soviets while they dabbled in that atheistic childish phase ...really destroyed the environment ....
The Soviets were not atheists, you ignorant buffoon.

All through that phase, the Eastern Orthodox Church thrived.

Of course, some of the more bigoted Genuine Christhole™ faiths *were* prohibited from entering the country-- can you blame them?

They did not want imported HATE that ALWAYS comes with you Genuine Christholes™...

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#8784 May 19, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Personally I feel the "only" people who wish to sexualize our youth are lecherous old men or the homosexuals ...as , they both already own a sexual disorder ...
Your ignorant and bigoted opinion-- which is so beyond ignorant-- is about as worthwhile as is your belief that a dead-jew-on-a-stick was an actual god....

... which is to say, not at all.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#8785 May 19, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..the point was ; "you" are not the master of your life ...
I'm sure you don't keep toasters , alarm clocks ,T.V.s that no longer function ...
There's that ugly Master/Slave thing again.

When will you GET it, that Master/Slave is UGLY?

An idea who's time is long since past.

People are not toasters--- but clearly?

YOU THINK PEOPLE ARE EQUALLY DISPOSABLE AS A BROKEN TOASTER IS...!

That's pretty ugly-- EVEN FOR YOU!
pearl

Salt Lake City, UT

#8786 May 20, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>sexual promiscuity is risky ...you can flood the streets with condoms ..or..teach young women to honor and respect their bodies and themselves ...
I wasn't aware that we still had male chauvinist pigs in the vicinity. A couple of years ago there was a story in the news regarding a Muslim man who was accused of raping a Muslin woman, his defense was that her ankle had been exposed. That's all, just an exposed ankle, he claimed he was unable to control himself. I think that about covers it. But really, you know those brothels just over the hill in Pahrump are making a killing and it isn't from women clientele.
pearl

Salt Lake City, UT

#8787 May 20, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Do you know "who" really raped the land ..look no further than the atheistic Marxists ...READ A BOOK ....!!!..."pearl"...
Christians believe in stewardship ...We don't worship nature (as you appear to)...but, "Bob of Quantum-Faith" is correct ,Jesus is coming and will be held accountable for our lives and stewardship will fall under that auspice ..
Are you now claiming it was Atheist Marxist who came to this land and burned their witches, then told the native population they must become Christian farmers? And where is this Christian stewardship you reference? There's not a mountain or ocean in this world that's not littered with Christian expansion. Conquer this conquer that, completely oblivious to damage done. And of course you don't worship nature, you appear to worship mankind, claiming to be a Gods greatest creation, hoping that entitlement program kicks in soon. You know the one where you can't possibly attain on your own? The one where you expect to become something more than what you are.
pearl

Salt Lake City, UT

#8788 May 20, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>The Red Cross symbol denotes mercy and absolute neutrality ..
As, you whether or not it denotes Christianity ...The Muslims and Israelis, seem to think so ...and, have removed the cross in favor of their own symbol ...
Why do you take the time to regurgitate what I've explained to you. The Red Cross is a secular charity, and the five squared cross has nothing to do with Christianity.
pearl

Salt Lake City, UT

#8789 May 20, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Personally I feel the "only" people who wish to sexualize our youth are lecherous old men or the homosexuals ...as , they both already own a sexual disorder ...
One can't help but notice that just in the last day or so, you have blamed the mess of your western/Christian culture on, God, women, native Americans, Atheist Marxists and now any gay person. But we all know this country, even the world is run by Christian men. It's your mess, yet you want to blame any minority you can come up with. Perhaps you have a problem with legalized abortion, well it was Christian men who made it legal. It's just one of the many pills you can't swallow. Christianity runs this country, yet you refuse to acknowledge that you are driving everybody off a cliff. Mono-theism is the common denominator, now for the first time in the history of the U.S. we have an Atheist serving in the House, I don't see how you are going to be able to lay all the blame at just that one pair of feet.
pearl

Salt Lake City, UT

#8790 May 20, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..the point was ; "you" are not the master of your life ...
I've yet to witness a love stronger than that of a parent for their child. I've certainly never seen any mother or father that I know to be a vengeful parent, perhaps there are some out there but surely they wouldn't be considered a loving parent. So, are you claiming a vengeful God or a loving God, or just a really screwed up father of the universe.

Richardfs

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#8791 May 20, 2013
pearl wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you take the time to regurgitate what I've explained to you. The Red Cross is a secular charity, and the five squared cross has nothing to do with Christianity.
I suppose the symbol for addition (+) is a christian too according to this dimwit.
pearl

Salt Lake City, UT

#8792 May 20, 2013
So any who... this would be a good time to note that according to the good book, we can clearly see that Christianity is THE follower of Cain. The agricultural expansionists. The tilling of the soil was considered punishment, yet has been embraced by Christian culture. There really is no getting around it, it's right there in your Bible. Adam and Eve being hunter/gatherers, their descendants becoming pastorulists and agriculturists. It's the telling of the agriculture revolution. The agriculturist was spurned by God, yet still was able to expand and still does to this day. The Semites didn't adopt the agriculturist culture, only the Christians did this. The Semites certainly thought this was a dark path, since the agriculturist was turned away. Also, still to this day the agriculturist is conquering the hunter/gather and herders, to the point where soon those cultures will be gone. There are many more details in the story, if one takes the time, it's right there in the Bible for all to see. So, in just five hundred generations the world has been brought to the very brink of a cliff by these expansionists, and all they can do is claim, if you follow our completely warped ways you will be saved, in the mean time they're dragging everyone off the cliff with them and can't understand why some are kicking and screaming the whole way.
pearl

Salt Lake City, UT

#8793 May 20, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose the symbol for addition (+) is a christian too according to this dimwit.
That was a good one, and you are most likely correct.

Las Vegas, NV

#8794 May 20, 2013
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed, the difference between religion and superstition is the spelling.
......Hmmmm......You're not very funny ........

Las Vegas, NV

#8795 May 20, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
So you still don't have a name.
..A name ..??...With which to address ..God , use ...FATHER...You're welcome..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 41 min Chimney1 43,335
A Universe from Nothing? 43 min Thinking 545
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 49 min Thinking 18,596
News Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) 49 min thetruth 10,066
Atheism is a mental illness 2 hr thetruth 16
News Hitchens, Dawkins and Harris are old news - a t... 2 hr thetruth 76
Christianity isn't based on... (Feb '10) 2 hr thetruth 94
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 2 hr thetruth 21,204
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Bob of Quantum-Faith 256,578
More from around the web