Atheism and cowardice

Nov 18, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Conservapedia

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Comments (Page 425)

Showing posts 8,481 - 8,500 of12,672
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

number four wrote:
<quoted text>..ohh..!...Not "you" again ...!!
What's the matter, can't answer simple questions?

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the matter, can't answer simple questions?
..There's no right answer to "that".....and, I'll just look foolish, if I try ...

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

number four wrote:
<quoted text>..There's no right answer to "that".....and, I'll just look foolish, if I try ...
You look foolish anyway.

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
You look foolish anyway.
...ah...It's just this "new" hair cut ....my hair will grow back ...

..as, to the original question ...truth is not the codex ..Truth is a Person ..He is the light the truth and the way ..(that's some heavy duty stuff ...right there )..

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>...ah...It's just this "new" hair cut ....my hair will grow back ...
..as, to the original question ...truth is not the codex ..Truth is a Person ..He is the light the truth and the way ..(that's some heavy duty stuff ...right there )..
Who is?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>sexual promiscuity is risky ...you can flood the streets with condoms ..or..teach young women to honor and respect their bodies and themselves ...
It's not an OR you retard, you're supposed to do BOTH.

Look what you creationist f*cks did in africa.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>...The infants don't have A.I.D.S "already in their bloodstreams" ..they contract A.I.D.S during child birth ..
..Malaria kill more children ..B.T.W.....(after Abortion) so don't give me your crocodile tears ....
science cures malaria, checkmate & f*ck off creationist scum!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>...ah...It's just this "new" hair cut ....my hair will grow back ...
Nothing heavy about a mentally ill person describing their futile hallucinations, and then lying about them to strangers online.

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
That has nothing to do with my comment at all.
You, are demanding SPECIAL PRIVILEGE from the very Universe itself.
That is because of your over-inflated ego.
I have seen this sort of insanity in all True Believers™-- they seem to think that they are Magically Special to the Greater Universe.
Neither they, nor you, are special in any way.
Sorry, but that's the way it is.
..bzzt...incorrect ......Not only does God say I'm special ...my Mom been telling me so ,for years ...

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
science cures malaria, checkmate & f*ck off creationist scum!
..Nein,Nein,Nein...We can treat Malaria ; but no effective vaccine has yet been discovered ...

...So...This is awkward ...Can, I have my King ...back...?

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is?
..Oh, "Richardfs"...You little minx ...are you playing dumb , so the boys will like you ..???

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

pearl wrote:
<quoted text>The cross from the Red Cross is more akin to the five squared cross depicted on the Swiss flag, with the colors reversed, you know since that is the country of the founder. It's a secular charity, but maybe, you'll be happy to know that some people in the Middle East think the same as you, so now in some of Islamic countries instead of a five squared cross they use a red crescent against a white flag. The five squared cross is the sign of neutrality, it has nothing to do with Christian.
The Red Cross symbol denotes mercy and absolute neutrality ..

As, you whether or not it denotes Christianity ...The Muslims and Israelis, seem to think so ...and, have removed the cross in favor of their own symbol ...

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Oh, "Richardfs"...You little minx ...are you playing dumb , so the boys will like you ..???
So you still don't have a name.
xianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]],[[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ...(more)
/quote

whats a New Atheist?

Im an old atheist...LOL

and Islam countries are shytholes I would not care for visiting,if Alljazeera wants to talk w me they are welcome to come up here,

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

number four wrote:
<quoted text>..If "you" were truly the master of your own life ...you would not need sleep , you would not age and you would not die ....
Your comment is meaningless dirbble.

You did not address this:

There's that ugly Master/Slave thing again.

When will you GET it, that Master/Slave is UGLY?

An idea who's time is long since past.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

number four wrote:
<quoted text>They don't spread the gospel ...but, the cross is a Christian symbol ..
So what? The Nazis used a swastika-- which was a common symbol for various things throughout the world--until WW2...

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

number four wrote:
<quoted text>...I have my doubts ...May I bend your ear ..??..A story from Finland (making huge strides in secularism )..
A young Turk , asking why so many of his co-religionists espouse anti-semitism ....the death threats abound ...
A Lesbian couple given the care of a Turkish infant ..Turkey complains ...the death threats abound ..
And, "your" secularists solution ..."Go into hiding"...yes, it appears you secularists are pusillanimous at your cores ...
I bet you $100 that ALL of your "stories" are actually RELIGIOUSLY caused, and not at all as you say here.

That's the way you RELIGIOUS LIARS WORK, you know: you lie.

Fundamentally, you *must* lie-- faith is a lie after all.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

number four wrote:
<quoted text>..OR..???....You're just in rebellion with God ...
Or???

You are just in REBELLION with VOLDEMORT.

See how that works?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

number four wrote:
<quoted text>..I don't blame the Indians for being bamboozled ...We did them wrong ..
All in the name of your ugly god, too...

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

number four wrote:
<quoted text>sexual promiscuity is risky ...you can flood the streets with condoms ..or..teach young women to honor and respect their bodies and themselves ...
Actually?

Flooding the streets with free condoms ... works.

Every time that is done?(free condom distribution)

Unwed mothers goes down. STD's go down. Complications due to sexual ailments--- down.

So yeah-- flooding the area with free condoms is actually a VERY good idea.

But you *religious* types are ALWAYS AGAINST THAT.

Why?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 8,481 - 8,500 of12,672
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••