Atheism and cowardice

Atheism and cowardice

There are 12663 comments on the Conservapedia story from Nov 18, 2011, titled Atheism and cowardice. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#8655 May 13, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...No...But, "you" should thank Him ; for the food in your belly , the clothes on your back ..friends ,family your freedom .....not everyone has these ...
How funny that he would bestow these gifts, on the non-believer, and leave the believers to die of starvation, for lack of rain, thought not lack of prayer.

Have you ever noticed that your god, happily fulfills the whim of the "haves, and ignores granting the absolute necessities of the "have nots"? Also he seems to abandoned his own hovel of a birthplace to the fates, and has himself taken up residence in the AC'd mansions of the new world, several continents removed from the holy tomes fetid climes.

Earth,TX

#8656 May 13, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...That's Hot...
No, it is just human, to not be OK with being victimized. If the religitards weren't so adamantlty anti-human, you might be more used to witnessing it. How hot is a man when he fights off and defeats an attempted rapist?
spudgun

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#8657 May 13, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever noticed that your god, happily fulfills the whim of the "haves, and ignores granting the absolute necessities of the "have nots"? Also he seems to abandoned his own hovel of a birthplace to the fates, and has himself taken up residence in the AC'd mansions of the new world, several continents removed from the holy tomes fetid climes.
Theists need to ask themselves why a deity would create the sort of universe which has the properties exactly as if he did not exist. The universe has no morals. It is indifferent and amoral towards human beings and their suffering.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#8658 May 13, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove him and we'll thank him liar.
Oh..you're so adorable , "-Skeptic-"...but, if I showed you proof ...well, it could no longer be called "faith" ...now, could it ...

...DISCLAIMER...There is "no" proof that our God reigns ....

Las Vegas, NV

#8659 May 13, 2013
<quoted text>No, it is just human, to not be OK with being victimized. If the religitards weren't so adamantlty anti-human, you might be more used to witnessing it. How hot is a man when he fights off and defeats an attempted rapist?
...CLARIFY...Is the "rapist" a (man) or a (woman)...???

Las Vegas, NV

#8660 May 13, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. You? Are an IDIOT.
To BREATHE-- that is bring air into and out of lungs? Kind of requires... lungs.
Do fish have lungs?
No?
There you go: Fish do not breathe-- they exchange CO2, O2 and NH3 >>directly<< with the water and their blood.
No breathing-- no lungs.
...Yes..breathing ....No..Lungs ..

..Fish ,can suffocate ....QUIT , ACTING SO STUPID ...!!

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#8661 May 13, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Oh..you're so adorable , "-Skeptic-"...but, if I showed you proof ...well, it could no longer be called "faith" ...now, could it ...
Yes. Faith is a mental disease.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#8662 May 13, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Yes..breathing ....No..Lungs ..
You cannot breathe without lungs, you idiotic moron.
number four wrote:
..Fish ,can suffocate ....QUIT , ACTING SO STUPID ...!!
Fish will die, if they do not get water across their gills-- oxygen-containing water that is.

Oxygen-depleted water will kill them.

Interestingly enough? If you keep the gills wet? Oxygen from the atmosphere will diffuse into the water on their gills, and they don't die from oxygen deprivation.

But they do die from accumulation of ammonia, another important function of the gills: getting rid of ammonia.

Animals with lungs? Do not do that-- their lungs cannot get rid of excess ammonia, and must waste chemical energy converting it into something else. Birds excrete excess ammonia as bird-shyt.

Mammals create urine in their kidneys, and get rid of it that way.

But.

Fish do not breathe.... they have no lungs you see.

Well, except for the lung-fish-- who has a lung, and DOES breathe occasionally.

Las Vegas, NV

#8665 May 14, 2013
Darwins Stepchild wrote:
<quoted text>
You really don't get the atheist position at all, do you.
There is no god. So asking what an atheist would want from god is akin to asking an adult what he would want from Santa Claus. And the answer would be the same...nothing. A non-existent being can not provide anything, so wanting something from it is irrational.
<quoted text>
I am thankful to our local police, who do a good job of keeping such things from happening. Attributing such things to your god is an insult to the people who work hard to make such things happen. Either that, or you are attributing random events to your non-existent being.
<quoted text>
Yes. As they say, "Sh*t Happens". Your god has nothing to do with either making it happen, or preventing it.
While I can't really find anything wrong in this post ....even , the police will admit ...they can not prevent crime ...their job is to catch the perpetrator ,after the fact ....

Las Vegas, NV

#8666 May 14, 2013
<quoted text>How funny that he would bestow these gifts, on the non-believer, and leave the believers to die of starvation, for lack of rain, thought not lack of prayer.
Have you ever noticed that your god, happily fulfills the whim of the "haves, and ignores granting the absolute necessities of the "have nots"? Also he seems to abandoned his own hovel of a birthplace to the fates, and has himself taken up residence in the AC'd mansions of the new world, several continents removed from the holy tomes fetid climes.
..Lindsay Lohan ,Michael Jackson, Kurt Cobain , Elvis Presley and Howard Hughes .......are the "have's" really having the time of their lives ...???

Las Vegas, NV

#8667 May 14, 2013
<quoted text>
You cannot breathe without lungs, you idiotic moron.
<quoted text>
Fish will die, if they do not get water across their gills-- oxygen-containing water that is.
Oxygen-depleted water will kill them.
Interestingly enough? If you keep the gills wet? Oxygen from the atmosphere will diffuse into the water on their gills, and they don't die from oxygen deprivation.
But they do die from accumulation of ammonia, another important function of the gills: getting rid of ammonia.
Animals with lungs? Do not do that-- their lungs cannot get rid of excess ammonia, and must waste chemical energy converting it into something else. Birds excrete excess ammonia as bird-shyt.
Mammals create urine in their kidneys, and get rid of it that way.
But.
Fish do not breathe.... they have no lungs you see.
Well, except for the lung-fish-- who has a lung, and DOES breathe occasionally.
...okay ...humor me ...What "exactly" is this process called ....that fish can get their oxygen from lakes and seas...???

Earth,TX

#8668 May 14, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Lindsay Lohan ,Michael Jackson, Kurt Cobain , Elvis Presley and Howard Hughes .......are the "have's" really having the time of their lives ...???
http://ansblog.com/wp-content/ uploads/2009/12/saddest-pictur e.jpg

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#8669 May 14, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...okay ...humor me ...What "exactly" is this process called ....that fish can get their oxygen from lakes and seas...???
LOL!

Hint: it ain't breathing-- that requires breath (the root-word of "breathe or breathing". As in air going in, air going out..
... of LUNGS.

But I ain't your Science Teacher. You won't learn, even if I bother to give you the answer-- I'd just have to teach you all over again.

And again. And again... and again... ad nausium.

So I'm not going to tell you-- you must guess, instead.

<laughing>

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#8670 May 14, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>While I can't really find anything wrong in this post ....even , the police will admit ...they can not prevent crime ...their job is to catch the perpetrator ,after the fact ....
But your "omniscient" god would KNOW AHEAD OF TIME, would he not?

Clearly, not even YOU believe that...!

You are gradually becoming an atheist...

... Congratulations!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#8671 May 14, 2013
There... fixed it...

:)

Las Vegas, NV

#8672 May 15, 2013
....This is crime , not God's work ...We and others send aid to Somalia , and the Al Shabab network, keep it from the people ....

Las Vegas, NV

#8673 May 15, 2013
<quoted text>
LOL!
Hint: it ain't breathing-- that requires breath (the root-word of "breathe or breathing". As in air going in, air going out..
... of LUNGS.
But I ain't your Science Teacher. You won't learn, even if I bother to give you the answer-- I'd just have to teach you all over again.
And again. And again... and again... ad nausium.
So I'm not going to tell you-- you must guess, instead.
<laughing>
..fair enough ...We've beaten this horse ,long enough ...

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#8674 May 15, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>....This is crime , not God's work ...We and others send aid to Somalia , and the Al Shabab network, keep it from the people ....
Of course - god made everything, but you need to apologise for the bad stuff and lie about it.

When you learn to be honest and moral, your cult will look more appealing to us.

Location hidden

#8675 May 15, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>
...DISCLAIMER...There is "no" proof that our God reigns ....
You need to stop lying about god then, because faith doesn't count for sh*t in the real world where kids die everyday from starvation.

Location hidden

#8676 May 15, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Lindsay Lohan ,Michael Jackson, Kurt Cobain , Elvis Presley and Howard Hughes .......are the "have's" really having the time of their lives ...???
bill gates is.

Why should we trust liars who have no proof of god and run away when asked for it?

If you don't have proof of god, why are you in the atheist forum?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A Strong Muslim Identity Is the Best Defense Ag... 15 min naman 16
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 26 min Bob of Quantum-Faith 20,309
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 27 min Bob of Quantum-Faith 257,138
News Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) 36 min Bob of Quantum-Faith 10,360
Christianity isn't based on... (Feb '10) 38 min Bob of Quantum-Faith 353
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 1 hr Eagle 12 21,408
What is of greater value for humanity: Chrisita... 3 hr Eagle 12 446
More from around the web