Atheism and cowardice

Atheism and cowardice

There are 12663 comments on the Conservapedia story from Nov 18, 2011, titled Atheism and cowardice. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#8615 May 11, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Oh..hush your mouth ..and, buckle up....It's called the Culture War ....to the victor ,goes the spoils ...
Indeed.

Thor for the WIN.

Your religion is on the losing side.

Again.

Perhaps it is time to bring out the lions? Remember the lions?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#8616 May 11, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is the Son of God.
And Thor has as big Hammer...

... your ... pathetic Jew got his ass killed, by being nailed to a stick.

Figure it out: Thor is the better god.

Besides, Thor promised to rid the world of ice giants-- see any ice giants lately?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#8617 May 11, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..The Bible is a snap shot of how the ancient world lived and breathed ...
Oh, sure.... sure. Dragons and Unicorns abound in the bible too.

Same as any other book of fairy tales...

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#8618 May 11, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Okay..."you" got me here ...
But, while the Old Testament was being complied ..this was how "all" people and nations viewed their gods ...the only difference , is that the God of Israel repeatedly reveals Himself to be personal, merciful and loving ...
No excuse: if your god WERE REAL?

He would see to it BETTER than what the bible is.

That?

That proves to beyond 100% that your bible is NOT from any god.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#8619 May 11, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..I take exception , to this post..
You prove time and again, you are incapable of learning.

So my observation is accurate: you have brain damage-- you cannot learn.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#8620 May 11, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..yeah....this has been well established ...(not , the mentally ill part )....Only God can reveal Himself to "you" ...
(and, then you're going to realize, "what" a pest you've been..!!)
Riiiiiiight... so you are now claiming your god plays SPECIAL FAVORITES?

And DELIBERATELY refuses to "reveal" himself to selected people, so that he may TORTURE THEM FOREVER?

Wow....!

... you are one sick fetishist....!

Seriously... that's pretty sick, even for YOU.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#8621 May 11, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..the word Hell, is just one way of describing or referring to eternal separation from the presence, life and love of God ..
God wishes perdition on "no" man ; rather that , he turns from his evil ways ...
Yet.... you just posted that your god SELECTIVELY REVEALS HIMSELF to only a scant few of SPECIALLY-CHOSEN.

Wow.

That's nepotism taken to EPIC levels!

Seriously.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#8622 May 11, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Hmm...and ,where may I ask does that fifth of Thunder-bird belong , in those 11 hours ..???
I'd guess that it still is lying where you finished it at. You did have a second bottle didn't you?
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#8623 May 11, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>I'd guess that it still is lying where you finished it at. You did have a second bottle didn't you?
...I don't know....I can't remember shit ..I can't find my car ...I'm not wearing pants or shoes ...I'm not even sure if I'm still in Nevada ...
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#8624 May 11, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet.... you just posted that your god SELECTIVELY REVEALS HIMSELF to only a scant few of SPECIALLY-CHOSEN.
Wow.
That's nepotism taken to EPIC levels!
Seriously.
..To whom much is given ; much is expected ...If God were to personally reveal Himself to "you" ...expect, to be put to work ...!!!

To those of "us" who haven't been struck off their horse and blinded ...our ,responsibilities ......much more manageable ...
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#8625 May 11, 2013
<quoted text>
You prove time and again, you are incapable of learning.
So my observation is accurate: you have brain damage-- you cannot learn.
..no problemo ...you mustn't worry your pretty little head ...what's there to learn ...I already know everything ...!!!
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#8626 May 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Nope. Any cat can be made friends with-- the key, is to understand what the cat wants.
Not the other way around.
Cats are superior in every way than your god.
Mainly because cats are ... real.
..hold the phone ..!!...big cats ...are still wild animals ...I don't care "how" safe you feel ....or, what kind of "connection" you purport to have ...(triple exclamation point )
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#8627 May 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Your stupid god promised world peace.
Do we have world peace? No.
Thor? He promised to rid the world of Ice Giants-- and there haven't been such for a long time.
Besides: Thor has a Hammer.
Your god got his ass nailed to a stick.
Do the math.
Not "this" again ...look , ridding the world of Frost Giants ...easy peasey ..

World Peace ...now...That's a tough nut to crack ...!!
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#8628 May 11, 2013
<quoted text>
No excuse: if your god WERE REAL?
He would see to it BETTER than what the bible is.
That?
That proves to beyond 100% that your bible is NOT from any god.
.The "most" popular book in all of human history ....and, for some strange reason ,seems to put people like you into a rabid frenzy ...( I think the Bible is doing pretty dang ..awesome..)
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#8629 May 11, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Christains have been bamboozled into believing that no answer is an answer. LOL! How nice for the perpetrators of the scam. "It shall be done, is actually "not done" at all , and you lot fall for that tripe.
Hmm, 11 hours gone .... dinner, sleep and morning coffee.
...I'm really curious ...what exactly do you want from God...money ,sex ,power ..??

You haven't been robbed , or raped , or injured ...why, not be grateful for those small mercies ....???

We don't know what the future holds ...but, from here until then, a great many people ..."will" suffer calamity ...

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#8630 May 11, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...I'm really curious ...what exactly do you want from God...money ,sex ,power ..??
You haven't been robbed , or raped , or injured ...why, not be grateful for those small mercies ....???
We don't know what the future holds ...but, from here until then, a great many people ..."will" suffer calamity ...
There's a god?

Anything I want, I will get and I will get it my way. I am not only capable, but I can be aggressive and formidable enough to make my world do my bidding.

Anyone stupid enough to take me on, would quickly learn, that rape and robbery, might just have been a really bad idea. I am not a natural, when it come to being victimized.

I am more the kind of girl, who can rip nads from their little hiding spots, and reinsert them elsewhere. And I can do this all with a smile on my face.

:D

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#8631 May 11, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..To whom much is given ; much is expected ...If God were to personally reveal Himself to "you" ...expect, to be put to work ...!!!
Alas, your god cannot manage that tiny activity.

But Thor!

Thor is a Manly-Deity. He has a Lightning-hammer.

Your wimpy dead-jew-on-a-stick was nailed.

Do the math.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#8632 May 11, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..no problemo ...you mustn't worry your pretty little head ...what's there to learn ...I already know everything ...!!!
More proof of your brain-damage-- now you are delusional too.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#8633 May 11, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..hold the phone ..!!...big cats ...are still wild animals ...I don't care "how" safe you feel ....or, what kind of "connection" you purport to have ...(triple exclamation point )
Cats are real.

Your dead-jew-on-a-stick isn't.

That is all you really need to know about that.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#8634 May 11, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Not "this" again ...look , ridding the world of Frost Giants ...easy peasey ..
World Peace ...now...That's a tough nut to crack ...!!
Thor is a Manly-god.

He wears chainmail.

He has a hammer-- a lightning-spewing hammer.

Your pansy? He's dead. He got...

.... hammered one too many times.

Sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 20 min u196533dm 58,705
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 22 min Aura Mytha 27,695
News Distrust of the non-religious runs deep in Amer... 57 min Eagle 12 124
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... 1 hr Dogen 2,083
Atheist Humor (Aug '09) 5 hr Hedonist Heretic 213
News Quotes from Famous Freethinkers (Aug '12) 10 hr Hedonist Heretic 1,970
News Washington court rules against florist in gay w... 12 hr Amused 65
More from around the web