Atheism and cowardice

Nov 18, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Conservapedia

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Comments (Page 414)

Showing posts 8,261 - 8,280 of12,672
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>...See, this is exactly "why" the sacred authors were loath to condemn slavery outright ...because , God is the master and, we his servants ..there's nothing we can do about that ..( except go the route of Lucifer ,who would rather reign in Hell than serve in Heaven )..
Aaaaaand back to the BULLSH&T.

SLAVERY IS EVIL.

PERIOD.

EVEN SLAVE TO A GOD: EVIL.

MEANING THE GOD IS EVIL TOO.

(yes, I am shouting because this is BASIC stuff)

YOU CANNOT EXCUSE THIS ONE-- ALL SLAVERY-- REPEAT--ALL SLAVERY OF ANY KIND IS EVIL.

PERIOD.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

spudgun wrote:
<quoted text>
Like it! I may use that one in future!
Please do.

I had a king of epiphany, when reading Polymath's most excellent discussion of basic Quantum Mechanics.

Since QM is proven as well as you can wish?

It means there cannot possibly exist an omniscient (all-seeing/all-knowing) being-- that would literally collapse all QM events, rendering the universe back to a singularity or something...

... who knows?

Maybe that was what happened before the big bang event... some idiot created an omniscient computer/god or something.. and collapsed everything, including the omniscient thingy.

Fortunately, the omniscient thingy did not survive the collapse, and we have our present universe, without any omniscience in it.

:D

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Darn spell check:

"I had a KIND of epiphany,..."

... meh.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

spudgun wrote:
correction to post 8511. The 250k years I was referring to is the length of time that homo sapiens sapiens is said to have been around. During which time the Jewish sky wizard had a siesta, and watched us live short and brutish lives.
Clearly, the Jewish Sky-Wizard was having a particularly long crap-- he had eaten Venusian Beaver Cheese that hand gone all wonky, and it gave him constipation.

And when a GOD gets constipated... well... that would take EONS to wait-out....

... of course, once he did find relief, the subsequent God-dump time-traveled to 2012 and became the Republican Party...

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Darwins Stepchild wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are admitting that prayer to your god gives no different results than prayer to the Ceiling Cat...or any other non-existent being.
Is that your story? Are you sticking with it?
Prayer is communication with our Creator ..."you" Atheists seems to believe God is some sort of cosmic vending machine ..(put in a buck ,and out drops the answered prayer ..)

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
SLAVERY IS EVIL.
PERIOD.
YOU CANNOT EXCUSE THIS ONE-- ALL SLAVERY-- REPEAT--ALL SLAVERY OF ANY KIND IS EVIL.
PERIOD.
yeah, But God never calls us to be slaves ..He calls us His children ..

I'll use some analogies ...(slavery was common in old timey days ...still is ,point of fact )

Is it evil to eat meat ,or cut down trees for their wood ...??

What if in the future ,protein came from vats and tasted superb ..would it still be okay to take a dumb animal, pin it down and slit its throat ...???

or nano-machine building anything you wanted ...would tearing down trees ...still be moral ..??

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

polymath257 wrote:
<quoted text>
And that is what is known as 'special pleading'. Why is it acceptable for God to 'always exist', but not acceptable for the multiverse to 'always exist'?
You seem to think that the concept of 'always existing' is a difficult one. In fact, it is a trivial one and shows a reluctance to think deeper.
...And ,what of the laws of motion and object at rest "will" remain at rest ...Reason "demands" a "first cause" ...

Well, I've always been told that we can accept eternity and infinity as concepts ....but, to "truly" comprehend them ...I'll just have to defer to you and your deep thinking ...

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I use those for >>emphasis<<, since I am denied italics by the Gods of Topix.
Had I italics or even different fonts? I'd use those instead.
You work with what you have-- and I really don't give a sh7t if you don't like that, I'm not writing for YOU.
Really ...??..You don't care what I think of your writing style ...??...Cause, I can "make" you a better person ...!!

..("you" should think about it )..

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
SLAVERY IS EVIL.
PERIOD.
PERIOD.
..I'm curious ...For a Man who keeps espousing the virtues of self-determination ......why, the %$#@ did you get a "cat"...????..They were once worshiped in ancient Egypt ...and, they haven't forgotten that ...!!

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Quantum Mechanics has more FACTS supporting it, and more EXPERIMENTS supporting it than about any other scientific theory out there.
Including evolution.
And definitely more than the theory of gravity.
QM just >>works<<. Moreover, in the past 10 years? Science has leaped forward amazingly well-- the Higgs particle is pretty well a given-- as PREDICTED by QM theory too.
So it >>is<< a given we live in a Quantum-Mechanical universe.
Which means? Any and ALL gods are NOT omniscient-- they cannot be-- if they were, the universe would collapse, due to the QM observer effect (which is real).
And if a god is >>not<< omniscient? Why call it god?
okay ,fine you got chops on quantum mechanics ...but, you also should be aware ..TIME.. was also created ..God lives in the eternal present ....

..If you remove time ..where does your quantum mechanic collapse go ...????

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>Prayer is communication with our Creator ...
Bullsh*t - you're talking to yourselves and nothung happens. This is a fact that you idiots won't accept which mean you remain ignorant.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, But God never calls us to be slaves ..He calls us His children ..
I'll use some analogies ...(slavery was common in old timey days ...still is ,point of fact )
Is it evil to eat meat ,or cut down trees for their wood ...??
What if in the future ,protein came from vats and tasted superb ..would it still be okay to take a dumb animal, pin it down and slit its throat ...???
or nano-machine building anything you wanted ...would tearing down trees ...still be moral ..??
No such thing as god - you're a liar that doesn't know when to stop talking about his hallucinations.

Atheists don't have answers for your questions - men in white coats do.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>okay ,fine you got chops on quantum mechanics ...but, you also should be aware ..TIME.. was also created ..God lives in the eternal present ....
..If you remove time ..where does your quantum mechanic collapse go ...????
Prove your f*cking god - that's all you have to do. And you can't because you're a coward troll who knows for a fact that he is lying about god.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

"your f*cking god "..... another example of how
non believers use logic and science.
LOL

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

"I had a KIND of epiphany,..."
... meh.
You believe in God?:)

Have a nice day!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, But God never calls us to be slaves ..He calls us His children ..
False. Your bible is FULL OF slave-language.

Jesus is the MASTER (you are the slave)

Jesus is the HUSBAND (you are the bride/property/slave)

Jesus is the ABSOLUTE AUTHORITY (you are nothing, less than dirt, lower than worms)

So you are lying-- as per your usual habit.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>...And ,what of the laws of motion and object at rest "will" remain at rest ...Reason "demands" a "first cause" ...
Alas....

... if ONLY.

If ONLY YOU USED ACTUAL... REASON.

*sigh*

You do not.

.... at all....

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>Really ...??..You don't care what I think of your writing style ...??...Cause, I can "make" you a better person ...!!
..("you" should think about it )..
Not if you tried, could you have any influence on me, in any way.

I simply refuse to allow you such power over me.

So no.

Not even a little bit.

Thanks for playing-- you lose.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>..I'm curious ...For a Man who keeps espousing the virtues of self-determination ......why, the %$#@ did you get a "cat"...????..They were once worshiped in ancient Egypt ...and, they haven't forgotten that ...!!
Cats are cool.

They are not bred to be lavishly obedient, like dogs are.

Dogs are cool too--make no mistake. But dogs are needy.

Cats are not-- they are self-reliant. They pretty much take care of themselves.

And you have to >>befriend<< a cat. A dog? I can get a dog to do my every bidding, simply by feeding him.

A cat? Requires more than just food, to be your friend.

A cat is a challenge. A dog is easy.

I prefer the challenge of a cat, over the needy-nature of a dog.

That is all.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>okay ,fine you got chops on quantum mechanics ...but, you also should be aware ..TIME.. was also created ..God lives in the eternal present ....
Bullsh7t. Sorry there is no such thing as "eternal present".

That is 100% bullshyt, meaningless garbage-speak.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 8,261 - 8,280 of12,672
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••