Atheism and cowardice

Atheism and cowardice

There are 12674 comments on the Conservapedia story from Nov 18, 2011, titled Atheism and cowardice. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#8448 May 4, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha. ha.
You ARE batshyt insane... seriously. You actually believe that the Ultimate Creator of Everything has a >>personal<< relationship with YOU.
That is supremely insane right there.
That is WAY beyond the dude who thinks he's Napoleon. Seriously.
I absolutely have a personal relationship with God, and the more you talk bad about him, the worse it's gonna' get for you. He hears you Bob, even as we post.

Bat-sh$t is believing we came from animals, or worse... Somehow the right molecules get together and the first living cell appears, and that this 'first living cell' is the great ancestor of all plants and animals on earth, including man. Bwhahahahahaha Sorry, that is too funny, even when I read it ...

Then from this 'first cell,' all other forms of life evolved. lol
This 'tiny first living cell' is your answer!???

Really Bob, That is coo coo bird 'Bat-Sh$t.' and you know it...:)

Have a nice night darlin'!!!

Hope, remember Hope...:)

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#8449 May 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Your HATE is showing again. Did you mean to let your SEETHING HATRED for me show like that?
Well, it did-- I caught your meaning:
You are FANTASIZING again about ME being TORTURED FOREVER.
And that is some SERIOUS hate. Marks you for a dangerous sociopath too.
Sad.
Bob... I have never had 'seething hatred' for anyone. Yes, I meant to get your attention... It worked, & you are funny!

Tortured forever... Yikes, I wouldn't wish that for you, that would make me sad :( I still like you Bob, even if you don't like me...

If I were to fantasize about you, it would be that you would join me in 'heaven.' Now wouldn't that be awesome!:)

Richardfs

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#8450 May 4, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
You used to be one? lol
Nah, you were never a 'true Christian' with the 'Love' of God in your heart, or you would still would be one.
You see, you were easily duped which shows that you are simple minded into believing Satan's lies. He likes your kind...
You know the ole' saying..."If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything"...
Sad Bob, very very sad...(shakes head) At least you still have hope...
Come to think of it, you seem to be obsessed with insane asylums. Hhmmm Are you feeling homesick?
And which god would that be?
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#8451 May 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Revisionist "history" -- re-written to match Constantine's edicts.
That's all.
..I knew this was coming ...well, I much rather stick to facts and legitimate historians ....You...you are free to believe anything that helps you sleep through the night ...
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#8452 May 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Machine? So we are simply machines?
Good!
That means there is nothing magical about us-- no soul, no gods, none of that.
Excellent progress towards atheism.
...I think there's a little more to "you" than just a brain ...
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#8453 May 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Your HATE is showing again. Did you mean to let your SEETHING HATRED for me show like that?
Well, it did-- I caught your meaning:
You are FANTASIZING again about ME being TORTURED FOREVER.
And that is some SERIOUS hate. Marks you for a dangerous sociopath too.
Sad.
..Hell..is just one way of describing or referring to eternal separation from the presence ,life and love of God .....that "is" what you want ..is it not ..???

(see , no punishment involved ....God will honor "YOUR CHOICE"....)
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#8454 May 5, 2013
<quoted text>
WHAT "evidence"?
You never did get around to giving any...
..."Snevaeh legna"..(dang, that's hard to spell)...that poster is my "evidence" ...He or She asserts that they have a personal relation with God ...This is only what ..EVERY CHRISTIAN ..acknowledges ..( I believe it ...so should you )
EdSed

Hamilton, UK

#8456 May 5, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..."Snevaeh legna"..(dang, that's hard to spell)...that poster is my "evidence" ...He or She asserts that they have a personal relation with God ...This is only what ..EVERY CHRISTIAN ..acknowledges ..( I believe it ...so should you )
Hence the common view that Abrahamic religionists are somewhat delusional.
Lincoln

United States

#8457 May 5, 2013
EdSed wrote:
<quoted text>Hence the common view that Abrahamic religionists are somewhat delusional.
both theists and agnostics can be delusional.
Lincoln

United States

#8458 May 5, 2013
"I am the skeptic of skeptics."
Taylor Caldwell

There are limits on human knowledge which frustrate true believers
Lincoln

United States

#8459 May 5, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Hell..is just one way of describing or referring to eternal separation from the presence ,life and love of God .....that "is" what you want ..is it not ..???
(see , no punishment involved ....God will honor "YOUR CHOICE"....)
Isolation from God
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#8460 May 5, 2013
EdSed wrote:
<quoted text>Hence the common view that Abrahamic religionists are somewhat delusional.
..Yet, only religionists ..are trusted with the highest political offices ...
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#8461 May 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Machine? So we are simply machines?
Good!
That means there is nothing magical about us-- no soul, no gods, none of that.
Excellent progress towards atheism.
..oh, silly billy ..the only place magic "happens" is in the bedroom ...whatever "you're" spouting about ,is foolishness ..
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#8462 May 5, 2013
<quoted text>
How could you tell? OCD people tend to project their OCD onto everything and everyone they interact with.
And are often surprised when people do not respond with OCD behavior in return.
..I'll just have to take your word for that ...
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#8463 May 5, 2013
<quoted text>
LOL!
Hardly. I have proven--beyond a doubt-- that your god cannot exist as you describe it.
That makes your god impossible--and therefore, not-existing.
Who's grasping at straws again?
Oh....that would be you.
..Faith is a gift ...no one "but" God can make you believe ...God "does" exist ,and we will all meet Him at the end of this life ...

so, maybe you should desist from your delusions of grandeur ,as you have proven nothing ..nor can you ..
Lincoln

United States

#8465 May 5, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Faith is a gift ...no one "but" God can make you believe ...God "does" exist ,and we will all meet Him at the end of this life ...
so, maybe you should desist from your delusions of grandeur ,as you have proven nothing ..nor can you ..
Bob is the day long, day in and day out Troll.
EdSed

Hamilton, UK

#8466 May 5, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Yet, only religionists ..are trusted with the highest political offices ...
This is due to religionists being biased against atheists. There's Bush41's comment...
http://www.positiveatheism.org/writ/ghwbush.h...
still not withdrawn (& Bush43 hasn't distanced himself from it). And until recently, polls indicated most USAmericans wouldn't vote for an atheist president.

That is a disgrace and disadvantage to the USA.

The USA has overcome such bigotry with regard to women, then blacks and now gays. Decent USAmericans will drag you into the 20th Century eventually Number4. It's now the 21st Century and gods and pixies should really be seen for what they are.
EdSed

Hamilton, UK

#8467 May 5, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Faith is a gift ...no one "but" God can make you believe ...God "does" exist ,....
Jesus wept!
EdSed

Hamilton, UK

#8468 May 5, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
both theists and agnostics can be delusional.
Abrahamic religionists being delusional...
https://www.google.co.uk/search...

https://www.google.co.uk/search...

And one cannot confront superstitions such as Witchcraft or Islam while trying to maintain other superstitions, like Christianity or Judaism.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#8469 May 5, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
You used to be one? lol
Nah, you were never a 'true Christian' with the 'Love' of God in your heart, or you would still would be one.
Oh your HATE of me is so SHOWING today!

I just LOVE it when you show me your HATE.

Seriously-- it proves my claim you are just another hate-cultist.

Seriously.

It does-- your JUDGMENT OF MY LIFE? Betrays your HATE of me.

All too clearly, too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... 1 min Dogen 1,380
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 2 hr Simon 78,584
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) Aug 16 Science 32,430
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... Aug 12 Eagle 12 - 1,152
what science will NEVER be able to prove Aug 11 Eagle 12 - 5
News What Ever Happened to the New Atheists?by Ellio... Aug 7 nanoanomaly 1
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... (Jan '17) Aug 5 yehoshooah adam 4,381
More from around the web