Atheism and cowardice

Atheism and cowardice

There are 12674 comments on the Conservapedia story from Nov 18, 2011, titled Atheism and cowardice. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#8428 May 4, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that didn't take very long...:) Did you miss me? lol
Have a nice night Bob!
Once again, you dodge the question. Why is that? Are the questions too hard?

Here, I'll repeat:

Try visiting your local insane asylum-- in there, you will meet lots and lots of people who use FAITH instead of reality.

We properly call them insane, of course...
... the ONLY difference between them and you?

Is that THEIR faith is of things that have not been given the Official Stamp of Approval™ by the majority, but yours has....
... sad, really.
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#8429 May 4, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
When Constantine murdered everyone who did not comply with his order to Join or Die.
<quoted text>
That is a flat lie-- there WERE NO christians prior to 300CE, until Constantine had written the Genuine Official Christian Bible™?
There were NO christians to BE killed you silly person!
Don't lie-- it's unbecoming.
<quoted text>
Lie. Without the Genuine Official Christian Bible™, there were no such people.
Sorry-- but that's the facts-jack.
Well, according to Acts 11:26 .....,So that at Antioch ,the disciples were "first" named Christians ..

The most probable date for Acts is 64 ..While Constantine's birth is 274/288..

Hey...So, you're only wrong ,by "about" two centuries ..you should be proud of yourself ; as in the grand scheme of things what's a measly 200 years ...??
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#8430 May 4, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
This is called an appeal to stupiidity.
All that matters when selling cult morals is whether or not you have proof of god. You don't, so it's your mental illness
Do you realize the most complex machine ,in existence is the human brain ...I think the "proof" is all around you , but, "you" rebel and resist truth ...

If it were truly mental illness , why the Chaplain Corps ...??...Why, do "your" tax monies fund and support a religious cadre that guides and supports our fighting men and women ..
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#8431 May 4, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Because "witnessing" is judgment-writ-large.
The "witness" is JUDGING that the person is not GOOD ENOUGH for their savior's blessing, and must meet some arbitrary STANDARD.
If that were not true? There would be no need to "witness" at all.
So it's pretty ugly behavior.
..I should have clarified ...the "word" (witness) in the English sense ...(A) attestation of a fact or event .....(B)...One that gives evidence ..
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#8432 May 4, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be you: projecting your own obsessive-compulsive behavior onto other people.
Sorry, but that's the way it is-- not EVERYONE is as OCD as you appear to be.
...."really"....not EVERYONE is as O.C.D as "I" appear to be ...."You" must not date much ....you, would be surprised ..
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#8433 May 4, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, you dodge the question. Why is that? Are the questions too hard?
Here, I'll repeat:
Try visiting your local insane asylum-- in there, you will meet lots and lots of people who use FAITH instead of reality.
We properly call them insane, of course...
... the ONLY difference between them and you?
Is that THEIR faith is of things that have not been given the Official Stamp of Approval™ by the majority, but yours has....
... sad, really.
I'm quite sure ,insane asylums do "not" have prayer time , nor will you find patients toting around Bibles ...

..It is "you" who keeps grasping at straws ...(and, yes sad is an apt description )..

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#8434 May 4, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Well, according to Acts 11:26 .....,So that at Antioch ,the disciples were "first" named Christians ..
Revisionist "history" -- re-written to match Constantine's edicts.

That's all.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#8435 May 4, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Do you realize the most complex machine ,in existence is the human brain ...I think the "proof" is all around you , but, "you" rebel and resist truth ...
Machine? So we are simply machines?

Good!

That means there is nothing magical about us-- no soul, no gods, none of that.

Excellent progress towards atheism.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#8436 May 4, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..I should have clarified ...the "word" (witness) in the English sense ...(A) attestation of a fact or event .....(B)...One that gives evidence ..
WHAT "evidence"?

You never did get around to giving any...

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#8437 May 4, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...."really" ....not EVERYONE is as O.C.D as "I" appear to be ...."You" must not date much ....you, would be surprised ..
How could you tell? OCD people tend to project their OCD onto everything and everyone they interact with.

And are often surprised when people do not respond with OCD behavior in return.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#8438 May 4, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>I'm quite sure ,insane asylums do "not" have prayer time , nor will you find patients toting around Bibles ...
So? Faith is faith-- be it faith in silly stone-age bibles, or faith that they ARE the reincarnation of Napoleon.

NONE of it is based in REALITY.

As for prayers? That's just spell-casting with a different name-on.

Nothing new there, either: you are LITERALLY casting a magic spell in which you try to impose your own WILL to cause a change in REALITY.

It doesn't matter if you are invoking deities or deamons or magical essences-- it's still spell-casting.

Or wishful thinking if you prefer a more politically-correct term.

It's still insanity writ small.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#8439 May 4, 2013
number four wrote:
..It is "you" who keeps grasping at straws ...(and, yes sad is an apt description )..
LOL!

Hardly. I have proven--beyond a doubt-- that your god cannot exist as you describe it.

That makes your god impossible--and therefore, not-existing.

Who's grasping at straws again?

Oh....that would be you.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#8440 May 4, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, you dodge the question. Why is that? Are the questions too hard?
Here, I'll repeat:
Try visiting your local insane asylum-- in there, you will meet lots and lots of people who use FAITH instead of reality.
We properly call them insane, of course...
... the ONLY difference between them and you?
Is that THEIR faith is of things that have not been given the Official Stamp of Approval™ by the majority, but yours has....
... sad, really.
Bob, I did not dodge the question... I just didn't feel like answering it ... These questions are starting to get redundant and boring, away from anything to do with the true meaning of God's word.

You really believe that? They use faith instead of reality? No no Bob you are wrong again... Logically re-read what you wrote.

Also, I haven't any reason to visit an insane asylum, because your already here Bob. I get all the nutty, crazy and delusional
coo coo, from you.

...sad really.

Have a nice day!!!:)

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#8441 May 4, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>I'm quite sure ,insane asylums do "not" have prayer time , nor will you find patients toting around Bibles ...
..It is "you" who keeps grasping at straws ...(and, yes sad is an apt description )..
Correct again... also, when dealing with this person just remember this...

Proverbs 12:15
The way of fools seems right to them, but the wise listen to advice.

*He'll find out soon enough...

Have a nice day!:)

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#8442 May 4, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Bob, I did not dodge the question... I just didn't feel like answering it ... These questions are starting to get redundant and boring, away from anything to do with the true meaning of God's word.
What would that BE? Do you need a magic decoder ring to get at the "true meaning"?

Or is the "true meaning" only what you WISH it to be?

In either case, that is 100% proof there is no GOD behind it!

A book from a GOD would be automatic, and need no translation OR interpretation.

Fail.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#8443 May 4, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
You really believe that? They use faith instead of reality?
All you god-botherers use faith in place of reality.

I know, because I used to BE one of you god-botherers myself.

You seem to think faith is a worthy activity.

It's not.

All the people in the insane asylums operate 100% on faith-- that is why they are IN there in the first place!

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#8444 May 4, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
Also, I haven't any reason to visit an insane asylum, because your already here Bob. I get all the nutty, crazy and delusional
coo coo, from you.
Ha. ha.

You ARE batshyt insane... seriously. You actually believe that the Ultimate Creator of Everything has a >>personal<< relationship with YOU.

That is supremely insane right there.

That is WAY beyond the dude who thinks he's Napoleon. Seriously.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#8445 May 4, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
*He'll find out soon enough...
Your HATE is showing again. Did you mean to let your SEETHING HATRED for me show like that?

Well, it did-- I caught your meaning:

You are FANTASIZING again about ME being TORTURED FOREVER.

And that is some SERIOUS hate. Marks you for a dangerous sociopath too.

Sad.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#8446 May 4, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
*He'll find out soon enough...
Threatening an atheist (me) with Hell?

Is the EXACT same as threatening YOU with "no presents from Santa".

>>exactly<< the same thing.

It would be laughable, if it did not prove you are quite insane.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#8447 May 4, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
All you god-botherers use faith in place of reality.
I know, because I used to BE one of you god-botherers myself.
You seem to think faith is a worthy activity.
It's not.
All the people in the insane asylums operate 100% on faith-- that is why they are IN there in the first place!
You used to be one? lol
Nah, you were never a 'true Christian' with the 'Love' of God in your heart, or you would still would be one.

You see, you were easily duped which shows that you are simple minded into believing Satan's lies. He likes your kind...

You know the ole' saying..."If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything"...

Sad Bob, very very sad...(shakes head) At least you still have hope...

Come to think of it, you seem to be obsessed with insane asylums. Hhmmm Are you feeling homesick?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 4 min Into The Night 93,311
News American Atheists terminates its president over... 7 hr Reality Speaks 18
News Scientific, Philosophical Case for God's Existe... Apr 17 Graftedin1 75
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) Apr 14 blacklagoon 3 4,141
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Apr 14 Into The Night 258,515
News The Anti-Christian Movement Apr 10 blacklagoon 3 11
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... (Jun '17) Apr 9 Wisdom of Ages 6,048