Atheism and cowardice

Atheism and cowardice

There are 12663 comments on the Conservapedia story from Nov 18, 2011, titled Atheism and cowardice. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

KJV

United States

#8156 Apr 17, 2013
Reoser13 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you some sort of simpleton?
Yes, yes I am! LOL
KJV

United States

#8157 Apr 17, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. The Buy-the-Bullshyt is shorthand and very accurate description of your bible.

Or BuyBull for short.

Which you have swallowed whole, without so much as a burp in protest.

Sad for you.

But you, being entirely full of bullsh7t, does indeed explain...

... much of your hate.
So the BuyBull is a book on atheism then.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#8158 Apr 17, 2013
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, yes I am! LOL
In the voice of the Cheetos Cheeta:

"we know"

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#8159 Apr 17, 2013
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed: it was the reading of the WHOLE Buybull (bible) that has made many a former True Believer™ into an atheist.

I am one such: I was once a True Believer™, just as you are now.

I wished to strengthen my faith in god.

So I started taking college-level bible studies-- wherein we went through the >>whole<< bible, chapter-by-chapter.

And subsequently from that? I lost all the faith I had left.

Once the faith is gone?

The default state is atheism. It took me awhile to realize that, though-- I thought I was just an agnostic or something...

... but with no faith in gods?

That is all it means to be an atheist, you see.
KJV

United States

#8160 Apr 17, 2013
<quoted text>Indeed: it was the reading of the WHOLE Buybull (bible) that has made many a former True Believer™ into an atheist.

I am one such: I was once a True Believer™, just as you are now.

I wished to strengthen my faith in god.

So I started taking college-level bible studies-- wherein we went through the >>whole<< bible, chapter-by-chapter.

And subsequently from that? I lost all the faith I had left.

Once the faith is gone?

The default state is atheism. It took me awhile to realize that, though-- I thought I was just an agnostic or something...

... but with no faith in gods?

That is all it means to be an atheist, you see.
Buybull is that a book on how to be a jackass atheist?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#8161 Apr 17, 2013
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Buybull is that a book on how to be a jackass atheist?
No-- the BuyBull is a book on how to be a jackass True Believer™

You know-- like...

.... you.

Meanwhile, present your proof of your god.

Or go away.

That is the crux of the issue, isn't it?

You claim you have this... ahem... "proof".... yet you never bother to present it.

Pity for you, in your insanity.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#8162 Apr 17, 2013
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Buybull is that a book on evolution?
It is the bull, that you buy. From here to the end of our suns existence, let it be known simply as "the buybull", as unholy a piece of trash, as any book could be. Did you know that your god might get pissed and make you eat your children?

Earth,TX

#8163 Apr 17, 2013
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
It is the reason that the non-believer's numbers are growing like a wild fire.

Imagine a god who would doom you to being burnt for an eternity, because some ancestor of yours almost 300 years ago, left behind a little dribble in a barmaid, and it blossomed into the bastard that dooms thousands of your line to hell.

Hey, all is not lost, that ancestor will get to watch you all burn, while setting at your gods side
KJV

United States

#8165 Apr 18, 2013
<quoted text>No-- the BuyBull is a book on how to be a jackass True Believer™

You know-- like...

.... you.

Meanwhile, present your proof of your god.

Or go away.

That is the crux of the issue, isn't it?

You claim you have this... ahem... "proof".... yet you never bother to present it.

Pity for you, in your insanity.
I think the Buybull is a book on the Big Bang.
KJV

United States

#8166 Apr 18, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>It is the bull, that you buy. From here to the end of our suns existence, let it be known simply as "the buybull", as unholy a piece of trash, as any book could be. Did you know that your god might get pissed and make you eat your children?
Do You believe in your Buybull?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#8167 Apr 18, 2013
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the Buybull is a book on the Big Bang.
You also think that snakes can talk, that bushes can both burn and talk, and that donkeys can talk too.

Nobody thinks anything YOU think has any value.
KJV

United States

#8168 Apr 18, 2013
<quoted text>You also think that snakes can talk, that bushes can both burn and talk, and that donkeys can talk too.

Nobody thinks anything YOU think has any value.
"You also think that snakes can talk"

Well it would appear that they can type.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#8169 Apr 18, 2013
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
"You also think that snakes can talk"
Well it would appear that they can type.
Indeed: you seem to have managed it, using your one finger that isn't holding onto a cigarette...

But you haven't explained why you think snakes can talk...

... when careful examination of all snakes, ever discovered, lack the requisite biological bits, to ... talk.

Yet?

YOU DO think that at least one snake COULD talk...!

WTF?

Are you seriously that stupid?

.... seriously... are you?
KJV

United States

#8170 Apr 18, 2013
<quoted text>Indeed: you seem to have managed it, using your one finger that isn't holding onto a cigarette...

... when careful examination of all snakes, ever discovered, lack the requisite biological bits, to ... talk.

Yet?

WTF?

I'll think about that and get back to you on it.
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#8171 Apr 18, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>I suppose your pasty butt may pay attention, but I wouldn't say that mine does. My eyes though, did see your post.
I didn't remember that it was in the buybull, I should have just looked it up myself. But hey, you get so little here, take this one and laud it loud, laud it long, it may be awhile before you get another one. But, that is why I asked for proof, and it seems that I was indeed right it's all about deleting the mother's contribution to her son's existence, and substituting some pasty old queen's dreams of being a female.
I like too that it bolsters the misogynistic words* of Jesus in The Gospel of Thomas, where he says he will teach Mary to be male so that she too can enter the kingdom of heaven. All those men, and a single woman, who knows how to be a dude.
The bridegroom cometh, and you are the bride(but only if you make it to heaven).
*unless a man
Not all Christains believe that it means, what you believe either.
http://rcg.org/books/wdbam.html
Check out what Judge Joe Brown has to say about sagging pants, google it.
..Women "are" mystifying ,unfathomable and unexplainable ...This is well documented ...There was no way ,for me to know whether or not your bottoms could or could not pay attention ....(I appreciate the clarification ..)

I was taken aback,..!!!..I thought you atheist/muslims were culturally prohibited from admitting error ..!!!

As, this will never occur again ....I "will" laud ..maybe ,you should avert your eyes ...as I am not a gracious winner....."IN YOUR FACES ...YOU GODLESS HEATHENS...I'M SO SMART..!!!"

Alas, as much as I would like to , I can not name my first born in your honor , as I already promised this to "Bob of Q-F" ......but, If you ever find yourself in Vegas ...Call Me...We'll sneak onto the "rez" and beat up some Paiutes ..It'll be just like the ole days ...!!!
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#8172 Apr 18, 2013
Reoser13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't demand nothing for I have no power to demand answers and am powerless to those who would disobey my demands.
Most profound changes I see in people are drunkenness, I personally haven't met anyone who has had a near death experience, Although through the use of Dimethyltryptamine I myself have had many near death like experiences. Also what is seen in these "worlds/planes" is beyond the human imagination, thus cannot be created from ones self.
"Jesus emphasized that god is within us. And gradually we have refined the idea to where we say that god is within our hearts. Although we still think that god is something apart, a Power from outside, we insist that god dwells in our hearts, thus god is wherever we are. And conversely we are wherever god is. Under LSD you come to know that god is not apart and aside from Man but that god is within Man, and is man, and that man is within god, and is god. Thus god and Man become identical, this is the oneness with god." -Malden Grange Bishop (1963)
..I find it very unlikely that powerful psychotropic drugs really "do" help the human pierce the "veil" of this reality ..and, perceive things real ...I think you're just under the influence ..

And, a quick side-bar ...I don't care what you perceive or feel confident of ....YOU CAN "NOT" FLY..PLEASE, NEVER ATTEMPT TO ...!!!
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#8173 Apr 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Each of those has been shown to be false, when tested by actual... measurements.
That's the way it goes: people are capable of hallucinations-- even AFTER THE FACT, when they "think" they are "remembering" when it's actually just suggestibility at work, creating false "memories"...
..Ah, "life after death" experiences (more commonly known as "near death" experiences).....Yeah, these are in their infancy ...whether or not they hold water ..is yet to be determined ..

That, "you" waste not a breath in discounting ,everything and anything that does not fit into your World view ....is more than a little troubling ,as this suggests you are a paid troll .....and , can not thoughtfully consider the unknown ..
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#8174 Apr 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Indeed: you seem to have managed it, using your one finger that isn't holding onto a cigarette...
Yet?
WTF?
..I thought "you" heathens believed in evolution ...In all these eons and eons , only homo sapiens are capable of language and higher thought ...???...

Earth,TX

#8175 Apr 18, 2013
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Do You believe in your Buybull?
Ha, ha. Stand up, fool. Trying to distance yourself from the filth that is the holey bible, is funny to watch, but trying to make it ours ... is like insane.

We know the book is embarrassing to you, we know, cause we are the ones who showed you why it is an embarrassment. You are not going to be able to foist it off on us, but I am sure that if you wrap it really well, you can get away with ditching it in a dumpster.

Earth,TX

#8176 Apr 18, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Women "are" mystifying ,unfathomable and unexplainable ...This is well documented ...There was no way ,for me to know whether or not your bottoms could or could not pay attention ....(I appreciate the clarification ..)
I was taken aback,..!!!..I thought you atheist/muslims were culturally prohibited from admitting error ..!!!
As, this will never occur again ....I "will" laud ..maybe ,you should avert your eyes ...as I am not a gracious winner....."IN YOUR FACES ...YOU GODLESS HEATHENS...I'M SO SMART..!!!"
Alas, as much as I would like to , I can not name my first born in your honor , as I already promised this to "Bob of Q-F" ......but, If you ever find yourself in Vegas ...Call Me...We'll sneak onto the "rez" and beat up some Paiutes ..It'll be just like the ole days ...!!!
Always stiving to reach that next level of stupidity, are you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 2 min IB DaMann 67,714
Where have all the Atheists gone? 3 hr Eagle 12 17
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 3 hr Eagle 12 28,718
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... 5 hr Dogen 3,575
News Unholy? Atheists should embrace the science of ... 9 hr Eagle 12 12
is it ever right to hate Christians as a group? Apr 25 superwilly 21
Atheist Humor (Aug '09) Apr 25 superwilly 462
More from around the web