Atheism and cowardice

Nov 18, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Conservapedia

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Comments
7,701 - 7,720 of 12,667 Comments Last updated Mar 22, 2014

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>Our forefathers chose "not" to create a theocracy ..and, I'm cool with that ....but, "You" do Sin ,(of your own freewill)..
Nope.

I do not recognize your ugly BuyBull as any kind of authority.

Thus?

I do not sin.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>really ..??..What War can "you" name sans the crusades ...Silly Billy ...????
All of 'em. You can trace the root-cause directly or indirectly to religious conflict.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>really ..??..What War can "you" name sans the crusades ...Silly Billy ...????
Take the USA's earlier history, and the so-called "civil" war.(it was anything but civil...)

One of the many reasons it happened was directly attributable to religion:

Since the ugly bible is just fine with slaves? In fact, it even commands slaves to be good little slaves, because bible-god MADE them to be slaves...!

Once people of modern ethics realized that slavery was evil? They begin to demand an end to it.

But another group wanted to keep their bible-endorsed slavery--and pointed to their bibles as to why they had a god-given right to own people--including any and all offspring.

And naturally, a war broke out.

Had there not been a bible during all that? The pro-slave arguments would not have had nearly as much weight in the general population.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>Sin and Evil exist ...even Christ Himself ,suffered at its hands ..
Certainly evil exists! Nothing in the world is more evil than your ugly bible! It's just as bad as it's evil twin, the Quoran.

But your Jesus never existed as a historical person.
number four wrote:
We can't really say where or when providence has saved our pink little butts ...can we..??
Yes we can-- in each and every case?(people are preserved) You can point to the activities of ... PEOPLE, and their actions working in cooperation, to preserve large swaths of the population.

Your ugly and narcissistic godling was never involved...

... what with it not existing and all.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
All of 'em. You can trace the root-cause directly or indirectly to religious conflict.
..Even ..THE SPICE WARS....????
Thinking

Bolton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

I cut Geri Haliwell up at Bisham roundabout once but I think calling that a spice war is a bit much.
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Even ..THE SPICE WARS....????
pearl

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>Not a bad argument ...but, only if there was just one ...>> one <<... primitive or aboriginal culture that was atheist ..I could buy it ..
There are Pygmy cultures in Africa that are non believers and practice no spiritual ceremonies. There is also the Pirahas of South America, who have always been and still are Atheists, no matter how hard the missionaries try. Most others have been assimilated into Western/Christianity.
pearl

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

<quoted text>
Certainly evil exists! Nothing in the world is more evil than your ugly bible! It's just as bad as it's evil twin, the Quoran.
<quoted text>
Yes we can-- in each and every case?(people are preserved) You can point to the activities of ... PEOPLE, and their actions working in cooperation, to preserve large swaths of the population.
There is no evil, only perception.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>1)..Born Again..Is a dramatic conversion to faith ..
2)White Queen is a piece on a chess board ..
3)Sagging pants ..is penitentiary fashion ..but, it does "not" mean the person is someones bitch ..."You" seem to demonize everything you can not comprehend or approve of ..
My statement stands. Only this bit of clarification is needed >>

Saggy pants,is penitentiary fashion, for "come, come get you some". It is the way the droop is advertising for a new "husband", beings conversation and interpersonal interaction is limited, and sight is not so much.

(Reason Personified<quoted text>Born again is simply the pretend by old pasty white queens to convince themselves that they too are women capable of birthing a child. They made it catch phrase, and now everybody inflicted with relgitardism wants some, just like the draggin to tha knees, droopy pants of prison origin that says "the little man wants a new big daddy". Stupid begats more stupid.)

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

<quoted text>
Take the USA's earlier history, and the so-called "civil" war.(it was anything but civil...)
One of the many reasons it happened was directly attributable to religion:
Since the ugly bible is just fine with slaves? In fact, it even commands slaves to be good little slaves, because bible-god MADE them to be slaves...!
Once people of modern ethics realized that slavery was evil? They begin to demand an end to it.
But another group wanted to keep their bible-endorsed slavery--and pointed to their bibles as to why they had a god-given right to own people--including any and all offspring.
And naturally, a war broke out.
Had there not been a bible during all that? The pro-slave arguments would not have had nearly as much weight in the general population.
..You do realize "slavery" is alive and well in our Migrant Farm Workers , Prostitutes and cheap Prison labor ....

Where, pray tell is "your" modern ethics ....?

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

pearl wrote:
<quoted text>There is no evil, only perception.
Demonic forces ..are not perceived as evil , they define evil ..

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>My statement stands. Only this bit of clarification is needed >>
Saggy pants,is penitentiary fashion, for "come, come get you some". It is the way the droop is advertising for a new "husband", beings conversation and interpersonal interaction is limited, and sight is not so much.
(Reason Personified<quoted text>Born again is simply the pretend by old pasty white queens to convince themselves that they too are women capable of birthing a child. They made it catch phrase, and now everybody inflicted with relgitardism wants some, just like the draggin to tha knees, droopy pants of prison origin that says "the little man wants a new big daddy". Stupid begats more stupid.)
A) The Men who sag their pants , "know" it is not homosexual ..."you" are trying to make a blanket statement where none exists ...

B) Why did you post "a bit clarification was needed , and did not clarify ..??"

.."The pretend by Old Pasty White Queens to convince themselves ,that they too are Women , capable of Birthing a Child ..".......
...(See...! This has me convinced , that "you" over medicate)...

B2) "Born Again" is from the Bible ..It has nothing to do with Child birthing ...
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>..You do realize "slavery" is alive and well in our Migrant Farm Workers , Prostitutes and cheap Prison labor ....
You and I profit from evil every time we make a purchase of goods produced by semi slave labor in third world countries.
Knowing this, we may attempt to do some good for others today.

Peace to all

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

pearl wrote:
<quoted text>There are Pygmy cultures in Africa that are non believers and practice no spiritual ceremonies. There is also the Pirahas of South America, who have always been and still are Atheists, no matter how hard the missionaries try. Most others have been assimilated into Western/Christianity.
..Oh ..Yeah..!!!...Well , you're a fatso ...!!!...Look, no personal insult intended ...I JUST DON'T LIKE BEING PROVED WRONG.....!!!

And, I will have to do my "own" investigations ..It's "not" that I don't believe this .....It's...well....I don't believe this ...

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Most people accept Jesus as a historical figure ,that there is a dearth of Him in official records ....Is quite moot ,now..

2) Each and every case where a life/lives are preserved "You can point to the activities of ...PEOPLE........(And)...just good ole' dumb ..>> LUCK <<..

2a) Ergo, We really can "not" say how often God has shielded us from harm ...

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You have the stones to claim your ugly god LOVES people?
Seriously?
WTF?
Your god is a narcissistic sadist:
If a person acts like a good little mind-slave, and bows and scrapes to your ugly god, the "reward" is to go to a place where that is all you do-- forever.. This place is called "heaven".
But if a person acts as if he or she actually had free will? That person gets infinite torture...!!
That is not an expression of love, dude.
That is beyond stalking to a whole new level of depravity.
There is no love from your ugly terror-god.
I must say "you" are very observant .....you are correct "freewill" is not a gift to do "what" you want ...but, rather a gift to "do" what you ought ....

Not, a lot gets by you ..

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
You and I profit from evil every time we make a purchase of goods produced by semi slave labor in third world countries.
Knowing this, we may attempt to do some good for others today.
Peace to all
..tis' true these people are being exploited ....but, they line up for these jobs ..the other option is starvation ....

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Sin isn't real its part of your mental illness called creationism.
We are not mentally ill so we don't believe in sin. I know this is hard for you to understand from beneath that mangled mind you own.
Oh...Come on..!!!...People who live sinful lives ..are miserable ..

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

pearl wrote:
<quoted text>There are Pygmy cultures in Africa that are non believers and practice no spiritual ceremonies. There is also the Pirahas of South America, who have always been and still are Atheists, no matter how hard the missionaries try. Most others have been assimilated into Western/Christianity.
...The Piraha "do" believe in Spirits ......I checked,... "pearl"....WHY..??.. ..How can I ever trust you again ...???

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>..You do realize "slavery" is alive and well in our Migrant Farm Workers , Prostitutes and cheap Prison labor ....
Indeed it is-- for this? You can thank True Believers™ and their constant obedience to ancient bronze-age mythology.

The reason why modern slavery is rampant today, is because of political leaders fighting against modern ideas of equal pay, reasonable work hours, safety in the workplace, health care for workers, fair representation of the workers, etc, etc, etc.

You know: all that "liberal" stuff you True Believers™ hate so very, very much.

This is because you idiots keep electing ReThuglicans--- who do not give the slightest care for YOU.

Proof is in the pudding: ReThuglicans have, in the past 20 years or so, ONLY cared about the top 1%-- the richest of the rich.

And so, labor laws get curtailed, as do workers' rights, reasonable hours, reasonable wages, etc, etc, etc.

All the while, the ReThugs promise empty air, pressing you idiot's hot buttons all the while-- and you lap it up, and you keep re-electing these top 1% lovers.

Are abortions illegal yet? No. An empty promise.

Do women still have the right to vote? Yes. Another empty promise.

Is there a National Christian Religion? Nope. Empty promise.

Are guns completely regulation-free? Nope. Empty promise.

Is Creationism taught in school? Nope. Empty promise.

Is being gay, illegal and punishable by imprisonment or death? Nope. Empty promise-- in fact? In several states, gays are not only free-- they can marry other gays!

In short? ALL of the "promises" ReThuglicans make to the stupid people who keep voting for them?

ALL are unfulfilled.

Empty.

Promises.

But thanks to True Believers™ such as yourself?

We have virtual slavery, we have sh7t wages, we have mostly PART-TIME jobs, we have NO TAXES on corporation's obscene profiteering. We have filth spewing from the factories--polluting the land (Arkansas pipeline, anyone?)

And so on.

Talk to the hand...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••