Atheism and cowardice

Nov 18, 2011 Full story: Conservapedia 12,669

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Full Story

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#7913 Apr 8, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>You Atheists ask for "proof" ...and here you can read what other atheists have asserted ...admit it to yourself ( at least) "you" choose to remain in your Sin ..of your own free will ...
Ask God for belief and forgiveness .....and avoid Sin ..
I do not sin-- nor have I sinned.

Thus, I am not in need of forgiveness.

For I define "sin" to mean, breaking of the laws.

Since I do not recognize your ugly book (BuyBull) as an authority on anything?

The >>>only<<< laws that count, in my case, are the US laws.

None of which I have broken in such a way I need forgiveness. The scant few times I got a traffic ticket? I got forgiveness by paying the fine. Done!

I have no need of your ugly terror-god, nor of your equally ugly book-of-evil (bible).

After all-- your bible promotes slavery, rape-brides, war-rape-brides, infanticide, women-as-property, child-murder and a whole host of ugliness that doesn't belong in 2013.

So plss off-- I have no need of your condescending sh7t.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#7914 Apr 8, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Now it is "you" who is believing a fairy tale ..religion accounts for only a tiny fraction of all of mans conflicts ...(Well, if we include the Muslims ...that number does spike )
False.

99.9999999% of the violence throughout history, can trace >>directly<< do religion.

If we limit ourselves to Europe? The religion in question is Genuine Christianity™, with a strong second place going to Genuine Islam™.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#7915 Apr 8, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>1)..Born Again..Is a dramatic conversion to faith ..
So is taking a near-overdose of heroin or cocaine. So what?
number four wrote:
2)White Queen is a piece on a chess board ..
Yes, so? What if the chess game is using red and black pieces? Is there a white queen then?

You have a point, or are you just blathering?
number four wrote:
3)Sagging pants ..is penitentiary fashion ..but, it does "not" mean the person is someones bitch ..."You" seem to demonize everything you can not comprehend or approve of ..
Sagging pants, in prison populations, is an indicator that the sagging pants person is willing to be a bottom in sex.

Sagging pants, not-in-prison, is an indicator that the person wearing them is a victim of stupid fads.

But YOU are a victim of a fad, right? YOU believe in a cosmic zombie god who talks to you telepathically, and will make you magically immortal.

Silly.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#7916 Apr 9, 2013
spudgun wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask which god there are many gods and many religions, all teaching contradictory and absurd things.
Anyway I seriously doubt atheists have any more "sins" than christians do. As we know from the priest child abuse scandals and earthly riches the clergy have a hell of lot of sins.
...Why ?...Do "You" have to scuttle my argument with your ..."Facts"...?

I concur searching for God does take some discernment , but God loves Men of good will ....not just the Christians ..

Las Vegas, NV

#7917 Apr 9, 2013
spudgun wrote:
<quoted text>
When Christians were in power things were different, crusades, inquisitions, witch hunts etc.
What do we have "now" Crime ,Drug Addicts, Domestic Violence, S.T.D.s,Homelessness,Suicides, Wars and bad Television ..

It was a mistake for the Clergy to take political power ..as we had "no" means to remove then from power ..

Las Vegas, NV

#7918 Apr 9, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to factor in the human need to have labels on everything.
Once something is labeled or named? It becomes possible to dismiss it from the mind's worry.
You have seen this in action too:
Patient: "Doctor! I have this skin rash-- and it worries me, what is it?"
Doctor: "Nothing to worry about-- it's just a mild case of eczema."
Patient (relieved): "Oh, good then."
The truth here, is that the word "eczema" simply means "skin rash".
But the patent quit worrying, because it now had .... a >>label<<.
And that is all gods are: >>labels<< on things people sometimes worry about.
And nothing more than that---
-- gods do not explain >>anything<<, they merely label them.
But once it became possible to actually find out?
Then gods immediately became superfluous.
Alas, too late: the Tradition of putting meaningless labels on sh7t that was not understood was well established.
Even worse? Clever and immoral people learned how to make MONEY and POWER from this stupid notion-- and entrenched in their ivory towers, they did everything they could, to perpetuate the curse of religion.
And you? You are a victim, even still.
..Look .."Bob of Q/F"..When you start airing "my" medical condition ..that's crossing the line , that's supposed to be betwixt me and my doctor ..!!!!!

First ..We have the example of Jesus Christ ...who came to serve others , So clergy who amass wealth or seek to control ...yeah, those are bad apples ...

Las Vegas, NV

#7919 Apr 9, 2013
<quoted text>
I do not sin-- nor have I sinned.
Thus, I am not in need of forgiveness.
For I define "sin" to mean, breaking of the laws.
Since I do not recognize your ugly book (BuyBull) as an authority on anything?
The >>>only<<< laws that count, in my case, are the US laws.
None of which I have broken in such a way I need forgiveness. The scant few times I got a traffic ticket? I got forgiveness by paying the fine. Done!
I have no need of your ugly terror-god, nor of your equally ugly book-of-evil (bible).
After all-- your bible promotes slavery, rape-brides, war-rape-brides, infanticide, women-as-property, child-murder and a whole host of ugliness that doesn't belong in 2013.
So plss off-- I have no need of your condescending sh7t.
Our forefathers chose "not" to create a theocracy ..and, I'm cool with that ....but, "You" do Sin ,(of your own freewill)..

Las Vegas, NV

#7920 Apr 9, 2013
<quoted text>
So is taking a near-overdose of heroin or cocaine. So what?
<quoted text>
Yes, so? What if the chess game is using red and black pieces? Is there a white queen then?
You have a point, or are you just blathering?
<quoted text>
Sagging pants, in prison populations, is an indicator that the sagging pants person is willing to be a bottom in sex.
Sagging pants, not-in-prison, is an indicator that the person wearing them is a victim of stupid fads.
But YOU are a victim of a fad, right? YOU believe in a cosmic zombie god who talks to you telepathically, and will make you magically immortal.
Silly.
A) maybe..??..I think that you meant L.S.D. or Mushrooms , as these can cause a religious like experience ..

B)Still it's the "white" queen ...(If you had read "Reason Personified" post , you would understand the reference.)

C)Nope...sagging pants ,in a penitentiary population is an indicator that ,the prison authorities have taken away all their belts ...
C1)sagging pants as a fashion statement , is just childish rebellion and lack of personal pride ..

D) And, you believe the rise of man is nothing more than incredible "luck"..
spudgun

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#7921 Apr 9, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>What do we have "now" Crime ,Drug Addicts, Domestic Violence, S.T.D.s,Homelessness,Suicides, Wars and bad Television ..
The reality is there is no prayer answering God to save us from crime, violence and wars. This is strong evidence that God is imaginary. We have daily evidence in the news of mass suffering and violence in the world. Jesus promises may times to answer all our prayers, and for us to have the same miraclous powers that he had. It is clear that he lied and prayers go unanswered. The evidence points to a personal caring deity as being man made and imaginary.

Las Vegas, NV

#7922 Apr 9, 2013
<quoted text>
False.
99.9999999% of the violence throughout history, can trace >>directly<< do religion.
If we limit ourselves to Europe? The religion in question is Genuine Christianity™, with a strong second place going to Genuine Islam™.
really ..??..What War can "you" name sans the crusades ...Silly Billy ...????

Las Vegas, NV

#7923 Apr 9, 2013
spudgun wrote:
<quoted text>
The reality is there is no prayer answering God to save us from crime, violence and wars. This is strong evidence that God is imaginary. We have daily evidence in the news of mass suffering and violence in the world. Jesus promises may times to answer all our prayers, and for us to have the same miraclous powers that he had. It is clear that he lied and prayers go unanswered. The evidence points to a personal caring deity as being man made and imaginary.
Sin and Evil exist ...even Christ Himself ,suffered at its hands ..

We can't really say where or when providence has saved our pink little butts ...can we..??

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#7924 Apr 9, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>You Atheists ask for "proof" ...and
you lying theist run the f*ck away like cowards every single time.

Location hidden

#7925 Apr 9, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Sin and Evil exist ...even Christ Himself ,suffered at its hands ..
We can't really say where or when providence has saved our pink little butts ...can we..??
Sin isn't real its part of your mental illness called creationism.
We are not mentally ill so we don't believe in sin. I know this is hard for you to understand from beneath that mangled mind you own.
Siro

Brisbane, Australia

#7926 Apr 9, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Sin isn't real its part of your mental illness called creationism.
We are not mentally ill so we don't believe in sin. I know this is hard for you to understand from beneath that mangled mind you own.
In other words your sense of right and wrong is relative only to your self interests.
If raping kids makes you feel good you will do it because you see it as right and because you cannot see it as wrong.
Thank you for confirming what you really believe commissar.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#7927 Apr 9, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>you lying theist run the f*ck away like cowards every single time.
The skinhead is talking nonsense again.

Location hidden

#7928 Apr 9, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words your sense of right and wrong is relative only to your self interests.
No, it means that atheists don't suffer from the mental illness of faith.
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
If raping kids makes you feel good you will do it because you see it as right and because you cannot see it as wrong.
Religious people frighten atheists because their invisible friend is what stops them from committing horrible crimes like the ones you theists fantasize about. On the other hand, atheists don't need an invisible friend / mental illness to fear them into to being civil decent human beings - they just are.
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for confirming what you really believe commissar.
You're hallucinating again and are only hearing what you want to hear.

Location hidden

#7929 Apr 9, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
The skinhead is talking nonsense again.
This is coming from the failed creationist troll that believes that jesus rode on the backs of dinosaurs and the fossils aren't "really there".

Location hidden

#7930 Apr 9, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>No, it means that atheists don't suffer from the mental illness of faith.

Siro wrote, "<quoted text>
If raping kids makes you feel good you will do it because you see it as right and because you cannot see it as wrong."

Religious people frighten atheists because their invisible friend is what stops them from committing horrible crimes like the ones you theists fantasize about. On the other hand, atheists don't need an invisible friend / mental illness to fear them into to being civil decent human beings - they just are.

Siro wrote, "<quoted text>
Thank you for confirming what you really believe commissar."

You're hallucinating again and are only hearing what you want to hear.
I see you are mentally challenged here. Your bipolar issues are showing.

Location hidden

#7931 Apr 9, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>This is coming from the failed creationist troll that believes that jesus rode on the backs of dinosaurs and the fossils aren't "really there".
This is coming from a skinhead that wishes to use the Final Solution for theists.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#7932 Apr 9, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Why ?...Do "You" have to scuttle my argument with your ..."Facts"...?
I concur searching for God does take some discernment , but God loves Men of good will ....not just the Christians ..
You have the stones to claim your ugly god LOVES people?

Seriously?

WTF?

Your god is a narcissistic sadist:

If a person acts like a good little mind-slave, and bows and scrapes to your ugly god, the "reward" is to go to a place where that is all you do-- forever.. This place is called "heaven".

But if a person acts as if he or she actually had free will? That person gets infinite torture...!!

That is not an expression of love, dude.

That is beyond stalking to a whole new level of depravity.

There is no love from your ugly terror-god.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 9 min Eagle 12 2,213
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Aura Mytha 232,701
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 1 hr Thinking 23,171
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 9 hr _Bad Company 1,437
God' existence 13 hr polymath257 55
A New Kinder, Gentler Atheism 13 hr polymath257 112
Is 'naturalism' a bleak philosophical outlook? ... 14 hr Geezerjock 1
Evidence for God! 17 hr ChristineM 366
More from around the web