Atheism and cowardice

Atheism and cowardice

There are 12674 comments on the Conservapedia story from Nov 18, 2011, titled Atheism and cowardice. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#7880 Apr 6, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
So you would add insult to the injury by FORCING the unwilling victim to carry a baby she hates?
Wow... you are pure evil.
I think we are dealing with a pedophile with this one. He referred to 10 year old children as women. The 15 year old is a child still, though she is also a very young woman too. Not so the 10 year old.

Earth,TX

#7881 Apr 6, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt RP is happy. All atheists on these threads are not happy.
All you have is doubt, and that get's you nothing in the real world. It's not even a good guess.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#7882 Apr 6, 2013
NightSerf wrote:
It's always hilarious when believers think they know enough about atheists to tell us all about ourselves. Keep posting, number four, I do love a good laugh!
:)

Earth,TX

#7883 Apr 6, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not educated sweetie. Lol! You are in an institution for old people and that my dear is not school. Yes, they let you color but that's not for a high school diploma. I guess you didn't read the brochure. But you really pretend very well.
You've gotten that ass backwards, I am educated.

You on the other hand are not. Although you call yourself "educated", it is very apparent that you are actually "papered", exactly as many a dog is.

Earth,TX

#7884 Apr 6, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
And the ex minister/firefighter/EMT has spoken. Bwahahahahahahaha! Liar.
... and you have no rebuttal. Exactly what I expected from you.

Earth,TX

#7885 Apr 6, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
RP is no firefighter. Maybe a volunteer to wash their clothes buts that's it.
Your thriving business? You are a fortune teller, aren't you?

Tell me, why do you never see headlines that say " Fortune teller wins lottery"? LOL!

Keep trying, it's amusing to see you fail, again and again. It's like a bug and a light bulb, you are never going to make the connection, that will allow you to stop screwing up.

“There are other issues.”

Location hidden

#7886 Apr 7, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>All you have is doubt, and that get's you nothing in the real world. It's not even a good guess.
Sorry oldie but I live in the real world, work hard, and probably gotten a lot further than you. But I seriously DOUBT you have.

Location hidden

#7887 Apr 7, 2013
<quoted text>You've gotten that ass backwards, I am educated.

You on the other hand are not. Although you call yourself "educated", it is very apparent that you are actually "papered", exactly as many a dog is.
Sure you are. Now be good and the Nursery will let you play with building blocks tomorrow. You can always pretend that you graduated with your friends tomorrow. Pretend time is over, take your Geritol and get some sleep.

Location hidden

#7888 Apr 7, 2013
<quoted text>... and you have no rebuttal. Exactly what I expected from you.
It's simple, you are a liar.

Location hidden

#7889 Apr 7, 2013
<quoted text>Your thriving business? You are a fortune teller, aren't you?

Tell me, why do you never see headlines that say " Fortune teller wins lottery"? LOL!

Keep trying, it's amusing to see you fail, again and again. It's like a bug and a light bulb, you are never going to make the connection, that will allow you to stop screwing up.
No sweet prune, you can pretend to be a fortune teller tomorrow with your friends. Just like the elderly, you play the lottery. Well tomorrow you can color yourself a diploma while people Luke me make money to support people like you. Lol! Good night prune.

Richardfs

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#7891 Apr 7, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you are. Now be good and the Nursery will let you play with building blocks tomorrow. You can always pretend that you graduated with your friends tomorrow. Pretend time is over, take your Geritol and get some sleep.
Your uneducation barrier is showing.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#7892 Apr 7, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
:)

Indeed, it's pretty obvious too.
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#7893 Apr 7, 2013
<quoted text>I think we are dealing with a pedophile with this one. He referred to 10 year old children as women. The 15 year old is a child still, though she is also a very young woman too. Not so the 10 year old.
Why, I never...!!!....nothin' wrong w/ saying "young man" ..."young lady"...to very small children ..

And, besides ...I don't even like Michael Jackson (r.i.p)..
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#7894 Apr 7, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh...the folly of every Godless ......you equate loss of faith as an increase in I.Q..... You deny God ,and become egotistical ..
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#7895 Apr 7, 2013
<quoted text>Born again is simply the pretend by old pasty white queens to convince themselves that they too are women capable of birthing a child. They made it catch phrase, and now everbody inflicted with relgitardism wants some, just like the draggin to tha knees, droopy pants of prison origin that say "the little man wants a new big daddy". Stupid begats more stupid.
I may have spoke too soon ...maybe I am stupid , because I understood none of this ....
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#7896 Apr 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Actually? It's not that simple.
The default position is atheism.
That is? What do you get, if you remove all faith in gods?
What is left over?
Atheism-- without faith in gods.
That's it. There is no creed, no mantra, no dogma, no books-to-follow-- none of that.
Sure, sure-- many atheists decide to PICK UP various ideas about ethics and morality-- such as Secular Humanism.
But that IS NOT atheism-- that is Secular Humanism: a philosophy.
So it's not "swinging both ways" as you claim-- that is false dichotomy.
If you were to prohibit brainwashing children with your ugly faith, until they reached adulthood?
None would follow your religion. None. No adult that has not FIRST been brainwashed as a child, with the idea-meme of gods, ever chooses to believe in gods as an adult.
Yet, every culture since we first came out of the trees has accepted the supernatural ....no "Bob of Q-f" the default of man ..is belief ..
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#7897 Apr 7, 2013
<quoted text>
So you would add insult to the injury by FORCING the unwilling victim to carry a baby she hates?
Wow... you are pure evil.
And, there is the crux ...If as you claim these children are "unwilling victims" ..(your words)...then, selling the morning after pill to them ,with "no" oversight ...is aiding and abetting the rapists ..
N m c

San Diego, CA

#7898 Apr 7, 2013
Let's keep it civil.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#7900 Apr 7, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Ahh...the folly of every Godless ......you equate loss of faith as an increase in I.Q..... You deny God ,and become egotistical ..
In all the history of humans, when has faith EVER discovered anything?

Anything at all-- useful or useless, doesn't matter-- WHEN has having faith discovered something?

The answer is never.

And that right there, puts paid to the idea that faith is a virtue-- it isn't.

Faith is a dodge; it's a lazy way of dealing with questions.

Science? Science on the other hand? Science Works: it finds out new stuff.

All. The. Time.

So yeah-- losing faith? DOES increase your IQ.

You are proof of that, plain enough.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#7901 Apr 7, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Yet, every culture since we first came out of the trees has accepted the supernatural ....no "Bob of Q-f" the default of man ..is belief ..
False: without religious brainwashing? A person remains an atheist, just as they were when they were born.

Argument from majority is still a false argument.

Not that long ago? Everyone just KNEW the earth was the center of the world-- it's not.

Not all that long ago? Everyone just KNEW lightning was from gods-- it isn't.

Not all that long ago? Everyone just KNEW the world was flat-- it's round.

Just because a bunch of misguided fools believe in something?

Does not make it so.

Reality is what's left AFTER YOU STOP believing in the fairy-tale.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 2 hr Regolith Based Li... 32,169
hell is a real place. so.. ahtiesm is a faux li... 2 hr Eagle 12 - 12
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... 2 hr Eagle 12 - 760
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 4 hr Science 76,945
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... (Jan '17) 8 hr Dogen 4,309
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 9 hr superwilly 258,476
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Jul 18 John 4,952
More from around the web