Atheism and cowardice

Nov 18, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Conservapedia

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Comments
7,621 - 7,640 of 12,667 Comments Last updated Mar 22, 2014

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are so intelligent and successful. Bwahahahahahahaha!
Funny isn't it, when a home made education, beats out the priciest store* boughten one?

You did shop a brochure, first?

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
As if a ... "christian" could muster up sufficient intelligence to capture actual lions.
I mean, think about it: these morons think >>snakes<< can... talk.
WTF?
They are most likely sneaking into the neighborhood Safari Ranches at night and throwing the only atheists(their children), they can find into the cages.

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>What a >>Drama Queen<< ..you are ...from your post , we can intuit , that you would prefer these caged animals die of starvation ...what an ugly religion atheism is ..
We both know that the only atheist that you lot know, are the ones you have not yet indoctrinated.
They are your own infant and toddler children, and we adult non-believers are not real comfortable, with the deaths of any human beings, before their time.

And > NO <, it is not your children's time, just because you've jimmied open a cage.

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

number four wrote:
<quoted text>..You know if you really "were" a first responder ...aren't you trying to resuscitate ....You give the impression , you were basically there, just to watch people die .....HOW IS THAT FUN...????
We were not in the habit of attempting to resuscitate people who were awake. Firefighters are funny that way

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>boy, you go straight for the heart ....!!!...at least you didn't call me a pus filled pocket.)...Thank God for small mercies ...
There is always tomorrow.

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Curious .....This is the very same thing I hear of you Godless ...That you are "all" living with a deep emptiness , that you know not how to fill .....
You seemed to have filled your with anger , while "Reason Personfied" keeps telling everybody how happy and fulfilled she is ...(I think it is just brave front )...
But, I don't really know the Girl , and I don't want to ...as She has threatened to de-ball me , and I believe she "can" do it ..!!!
We atheist aren't expecting to be filled up with any kind of god crap, so there is no emptiness to be found.

It is you lot who wake up and realize that there is nothing in you but the 6 double cheese burgers, 4 fries, 8 apple turnovers, and 3 large diet cokes, you've scarfed up for lunch. I guess anyway you get there is good, if it makes you seem as if you've been filled with something to thank your god* for?

(And yeah, with no qualms, beings you aren't using them anyway. You'd be surprised at how easily skin rips.)

* Your uncle is on tape, he is going to lose his job. The rules at the restaurant says that the food must be paid for or it doesn't go out the window.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>We were not in the habit of attempting to resuscitate people who were awake. Firefighters are funny that way
.."STOP MAKING ME LOOK STUPID ...!!!"......Do you want to get the topix moderators involved..??...DO YOU..???

I have a problem , with selling this "morning after pill" to anyone with money ...

assuage my fears ..."If women as young as ten thru fifteen are getting pregnant ...I'm "very" curious as to who the "father" is ....This "has" to be abuse ..!"

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

<quoted text>We atheist aren't expecting to be filled up with any kind of god crap, so there is no emptiness to be found.
It is you lot who wake up and realize that there is nothing in you but the 6 double cheese burgers, 4 fries, 8 apple turnovers, and 3 large diet cokes, you've scarfed up for lunch. I guess anyway you get there is good, if it makes you seem as if you've been filled with something to thank your god* for?
(And yeah, with no qualms, beings you aren't using them anyway. You'd be surprised at how easily skin rips.)
* Your uncle is on tape, he is going to lose his job. The rules at the restaurant says that the food must be paid for or it doesn't go out the window.
You got some chops Woman ....I can't help but,to be impressed ..

If you're being honest ; you don't have to answer ...Are not atheist just a little more self destructive than others ..??

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

<quoted text>
I know quite a number of athiests/agnostics. None-- to the last one-- have ever expressed "deep emptiness".
Not even once.
I don't feel it either.
So-- are you projecting your >>own<< deeply-felt emptiness?
Or are you just .... lying?
Hmmm.
...alright...I have no choice , but to accept your word ..

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

<quoted text>Since it's illegal to follow the bibles dictates, is that how the Christains are getting rid of their children now? All people are born atheist(without theism), and they stay atheist unless indoctrinated.
well, "that" door swings both ways ..we have the "born again" and those who renounce religion ..as adults ..

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>.."STOP MAKING ME LOOK STUPID
as if

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>You got some chops Woman ....I can't help but,to be impressed ..
If you're being honest ; you don't have to answer ...Are not atheist just a little more self destructive than others ..??
Self? Ha!

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>well, "that" door swings both ways ..we have the "born again" and those who renounce religion ..as adults ..
Born again is simply the pretend by old pasty white queens to convince themselves that they too are women capable of birthing a child. They made it catch phrase, and now everbody inflicted with relgitardism wants some, just like the draggin to tha knees, droopy pants of prison origin that say "the little man wants a new big daddy". Stupid begats more stupid.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

<quoted text>They are most likely sneaking into the neighborhood Safari Ranches at night and throwing the only atheists(their children), they can find into the cages.
I would not put that atrocity past these True Believers™.

After all: they praise the bible-idiot who wanted to sacrifice his only son in a horrid child-sacrificial ritual, what's his name-- Abraham? Yeah, that's the would-be-murderer.

So, clearly, these True Believers™ would gleefully sacrifice their very children, if they believed their ugly god told them to...

... and many do: they refuse modern scientific medicine, because they believe their ugly god wants them to pray instead....!

WTF?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

number four wrote:
I have a problem , with selling this "morning after pill" to anyone with money ...
assuage my fears ..."If women as young as ten thru fifteen are getting pregnant ...I'm "very" curious as to who the "father" is ....This "has" to be abuse ..!"
So you would add insult to the injury by FORCING the unwilling victim to carry a baby she hates?

Wow... you are pure evil.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>well, "that" door swings both ways ..we have the "born again" and those who renounce religion ..as adults ..
Actually? It's not that simple.

The default position is atheism.

That is? What do you get, if you remove all faith in gods?

What is left over?

Atheism-- without faith in gods.

That's it. There is no creed, no mantra, no dogma, no books-to-follow-- none of that.

Sure, sure-- many atheists decide to PICK UP various ideas about ethics and morality-- such as Secular Humanism.

But that IS NOT atheism-- that is Secular Humanism: a philosophy.

So it's not "swinging both ways" as you claim-- that is false dichotomy.

If you were to prohibit brainwashing children with your ugly faith, until they reached adulthood?

None would follow your religion. None. No adult that has not FIRST been brainwashed as a child, with the idea-meme of gods, ever chooses to believe in gods as an adult.

“It's just a box of rain...”

Since: May 07

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

It's always hilarious when believers think they know enough about atheists to tell us all about ourselves. Keep posting, number four, I do love a good laugh!

“There are other issues.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>This is coming from a wifeless creationist lard who couldn't spell evolution even if his daily gallon of donuts depended on it.
Do you have a wife?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

-Skeptic- wrote:
By the way, I'm not implying that you're overweight, I'm just saying you're a fat f*ck.
So you're point is?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

<quoted text>As if a ... "christian" could muster up sufficient intelligence to capture actual lions.

I mean, think about it: these morons think >>snakes<< can... talk.

WTF?
Your hate is showing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Atheism Forum right now

Search the Atheism Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min Aura Mytha 224,057
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 17 min Magyar 101 21,383
Our world came from nothing? 3 hr Patrick 186
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 5 hr Patrick 832
The numbers are in: America still distrusts ath... 5 hr Patrick 16
Of Interest InTheNews 5 hr Patrick 3
20+ Questions for Theists (Apr '13) 5 hr Patrick 359
•••
•••