Atheism and cowardice

Nov 18, 2011 Full story: Conservapedia 12,669

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Full Story

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#7831 Apr 5, 2013
Mary Magdalena wrote:
<quoted text>
I've heard that the Christians in charge of feeding those Lions now have to knock out the Atheist before locking them in the cage with the Lions.
M&M
As if a ... "christian" could muster up sufficient intelligence to capture actual lions.

I mean, think about it: these morons think >>snakes<< can... talk.

WTF?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#7832 Apr 5, 2013
Mary Magdalena wrote:
<quoted text>
Does anyone care what you think?
M&M
Your hate is showing.

Who Would Jesus Hate, Mary?

I bet you know-- your Jesus would hate the same people YOU hate.

Right?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#7833 Apr 5, 2013
Mary Magdalena wrote:
<quoted text>
I've heard that the Christians in charge of feeding those Lions now have to knock out the Atheist before locking them in the cage with the Lions.
M&M
Here we show the >>real<< desires of a Genuine Christian™.

Notice she desires to >>murder<< atheists.

Just like her forebears did during the Dark Ages, when her ugly cult was .. in charge.

Thankfully, Genuine Christianity™ is >>not<< in charge anymore.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#7834 Apr 5, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we show the >>real<< desires of a Genuine Christian™.
Notice she desires to >>murder<< atheists.
Just like her forebears did during the Dark Ages, when her ugly cult was .. in charge.
Thankfully, Genuine Christianity™ is >>not<< in charge anymore.
What a >>Drama Queen<< ..you are ...from your post , we can intuit , that you would prefer these caged animals die of starvation ...what an ugly religion atheism is ..

Las Vegas, NV

#7835 Apr 5, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you just love that so many xians claim to have heard the death bed recantations of so very many atheist. So much so in fact that I fully suspect that they are out murdering us by the dozens.
These people don't believe in that god when they are fine, and most don't believe in it when they are dying, The silver screen presents it that way, so the religitard believes it. I too have ridden in the ambulance with severally injured people, I've loaded them into that vehicle, and I have been with them until the EMT's arrive.
It was my own community where I was a first responder, so the people who were injured, quite often were acquaintances and sometimes were even friends. Much time passes when we have to cut them from mangled wreckage, and mostly they don't talk, because they can't. The talking is done by us, asking if they can hear us, telling them it's going to be OK, we will take care of you, we are here now, it's going to be OK. We hold their hands and we calm them.
We all have our breaking point, and for me it was children. When they are the ones who are injured and dying, I don't and can't step away from the emotional involvement. Before I can leave a scene, it is every bit as if I had lost my own child.
..You know if you really "were" a first responder ...aren't you trying to resuscitate ....You give the impression , you were basically there, just to watch people die .....HOW IS THAT FUN...????

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#7836 Apr 5, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>What a >>Drama Queen<< ..you are ...from your post , we can intuit , that you would prefer these caged animals die of starvation ...what an ugly religion atheism is ..
So you are equally murderous in your desire to kill atheists?

That's what you just said, here-- you would gleefully feed atheists to caged lions....!

Wow.

Your religion just keeps on getting uglier... or is it the believers who keep getting more ugly?

Hmmmm...

Las Vegas, NV

#7837 Apr 5, 2013
<quoted text>One in one hundred, the other ninety nine only regret being caught.
This is exactly what I intended to say , You put it a lot more succinctly .....(happy face emoticon)

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#7838 Apr 5, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..You know if you really "were" a first responder ...aren't you trying to resuscitate ....You give the impression , you were basically there, just to watch people die .....HOW IS THAT FUN...????
Yew don' reed vurry weall, dew yew?

Sad.

Perhaps if you went back and got your GED? Or do they even have GED's in your pathetic little excuse of a country?

In any case-- take a remedial reading class.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#7839 Apr 5, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>What a >>Drama Queen<< ..you are ...from your post , we can intuit , that you would prefer these caged animals die of starvation ...what an ugly religion atheism is ..
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..You know if you really "were" a first responder ...aren't you trying to resuscitate ....You give the impression , you were basically there, just to watch people die .....HOW IS THAT FUN...????
Go home, Christian. You are drunk.

Las Vegas, NV

#7840 Apr 5, 2013
<quoted text>... and you allowed it to limit you, that is too bad.
boy, you go straight for the heart ....!!!...at least you didn't call me a pus filled pocket.)...Thank God for small mercies ...

Las Vegas, NV

#7841 Apr 5, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
By the way, I'm not implying that you're overweight, I'm just saying you're a fat f*ck.
....HEY....!!!...Nobody taught me about carbs ...!!!

Las Vegas, NV

#7842 Apr 5, 2013
<quoted text>
We humans are genetically predisposed to empathize with children-- which I see as a very, very VERY good thing.
Without children? We are finished. But you know this already.
:)
I do detest the religious people who think it's okay to lie, so long as they "win" whatever "point" they were trying to make.
But even more, I detest those who know it's BS, but they keep dishing out the BS because they are too cowardly to face reality.
Their demand to be Cosmically Significant literally has them in a stranglehold, such that they reject actual reality.
That's sad. But it's detestable too; life's too short to waste it on such illusions.
...Curious .....This is the very same thing I hear of you Godless ...That you are "all" living with a deep emptiness , that you know not how to fill .....

You seemed to have filled your with anger , while "Reason Personfied" keeps telling everybody how happy and fulfilled she is ...(I think it is just brave front )...

But, I don't really know the Girl , and I don't want to ...as She has threatened to de-ball me , and I believe she "can" do it ..!!!

Las Vegas, NV

#7843 Apr 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Yew don' reed vurry weall, dew yew?
Sad.
Perhaps if you went back and got your GED? Or do they even have GED's in your pathetic little excuse of a country?
In any case-- take a remedial reading class.
..reading's boring ...

Las Vegas, NV

#7844 Apr 5, 2013
<quoted text>
So you are equally murderous in your desire to kill atheists?
That's what you just said, here-- you would gleefully feed atheists to caged lions....!
Wow.
Your religion just keeps on getting uglier... or is it the believers who keep getting more ugly?
Hmmmm...
I'm "not" getting uglier ,you little twit .....It's called "ageing" ...I'm supposed to look like this ...!!!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#7845 Apr 5, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Curious .....This is the very same thing I hear of you Godless ...That you are "all" living with a deep emptiness , that you know not how to fill .....
I know quite a number of athiests/agnostics. None-- to the last one-- have ever expressed "deep emptiness".

Not even once.

I don't feel it either.

So-- are you projecting your >>own<< deeply-felt emptiness?

Or are you just .... lying?

Hmmm.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#7846 Apr 5, 2013
number four wrote:
You seemed to have filled your with anger ,
Nope. I'm laughing at you morons.

If I was angry? I'd be ... different.

But I suspect >>you<< are the one who is angry-- and you project this seething anger onto everyone.

Sad for you.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#7847 Apr 5, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..reading's boring ...
Of course it is!

This explains why you are so.... ignorant.

Sad for you.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#7848 Apr 5, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>I'm "not" getting uglier ,you little twit .....It's called "ageing" ...I'm supposed to look like this ...!!!
I have no idea how you look-- I was commenting on your personality-- and how ugly that is.

I have found that the majority of True Believers™ are equally ugly-- personality-wise, that is.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#7849 Apr 6, 2013
Mary Magdalena wrote:
<quoted text>
M&M
Since it's illegal to follow the bibles dictates, is that how the Christains are getting rid of their children now? All people are born atheist(without theism), and they stay atheist unless indoctrinated.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#7850 Apr 6, 2013
Mary Magdalena wrote:
<quoted text>
Does anyone care what you think?
M&M
It sure seemed to rattle your cage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 233,058
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 1 hr Even Steven 2,607
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 2 hr Morse 23,241
Can Atheists Know God Does Not Exist When They ... 3 hr Richardfs 166
God' existence 4 hr polymath257 84
Is 'naturalism' a bleak philosophical outlook? ... 8 hr Mikko 5
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 8 hr Mikko 1,452
More from around the web