Atheism and cowardice

Atheism and cowardice

There are 12665 comments on the Conservapedia story from Nov 18, 2011, titled Atheism and cowardice. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#7734 Mar 27, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, you're worthless.
Coming from the idiot that believes that jesus rode on the backs of dinosaurs.

See EW? Its that simple to show everyone what your beliefs are made up - complete and utter childish bullsh*t.

This is what you stand for make no mistake.

Location hidden

#7735 Mar 27, 2013
EW still trying and failing to push discovery institute / 2005 Sarah palin creationist cult...sad sad sad..

Location hidden

#7736 Mar 27, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah blah blah
The same answer all creationist give when they don't have any balls to admit there's no such thing as god and they have no evidence.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#7737 Mar 27, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
The same answer all creationist give when they don't have any balls to admit there's no such thing as god and they have no evidence.
I'm gonna have'ta ask somebody , how to respond to this question/demand ..."prove your God exists " ..

In the meanwhile , we "know" that we exist and, that we "have" a conscience ....

the "how" and "why" ...we seem to come to loggerheads ..

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#7738 Mar 27, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Coming from the idiot that believes that jesus rode on the backs of dinosaurs.

See EW? Its that simple to show everyone what your beliefs are made up - complete and utter childish bullsh*t.

This is what you stand for make no mistake.
Again that is what you believe.

Location hidden

#7739 Mar 27, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
EW still trying and failing to push discovery institute / 2005 Sarah palin creationist cult...sad sad sad..
I'm democrat

Location hidden

#7740 Mar 27, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>The same answer all creationist give when they don't have any balls to admit there's no such thing as god and they have no evidence.
Not at all but you are not respected

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#7742 Mar 27, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no such thing as god, your hallucination didn't give me or anyone anything, Anything anyone ever gave you was because a human being cared, And you fools thank the skies at you can eat. Lmao losers.
Why you should Come to Jesus?

Location hidden

#7743 Mar 28, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>I'm gonna have'ta ask somebody , how to respond to this question/demand ..."prove your God exists " ..
In the meanwhile , we "know" that we exist and, that we "have" a conscience ....
You can't prove your god because you're immoral creationist liars, with no evidence.

All you do is lie all day long about your god, meanwhile not providing any evidence of the rubbish that is constantly pouring out of your mouths.

And then you try to claim that atheists have no morals.

You disgusting ignorant people make the earth a sick place to live.
Thinking

Barnsley, UK

#7744 Mar 28, 2013
Your response is to Poe.
number four wrote:
<quoted text>I'm gonna have'ta ask somebody , how to respond to this question/demand ..."prove your God exists " ..

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#7745 Mar 28, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Yep...I moved the goal post...and, I added a dash of straw man.....SO WHAT...!!!...I'm not perfect you know ...!!!
the "hypothetical" was the subjection of men to other men .. In our earliest beginnings , and why enslavement ( I assert) is more humane than outright annihilation ..
(as imprisonment / or just letting your enemies go free to regroup ) are just not practical ....
Yet, in spite of your...ahem ... "gracious" claim, you'll find a great many historical people who preferred death, to enslavement...

You have an odd idea of what "humane" really means...

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#7746 Mar 28, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..You and I have two different ideas of what "progress" means ...
I'm just saying in Christendom , we enjoy more liberty ,peace and prosperity ..
Actually? You are lying yet again-- under Genuine Christianity™, only the LEADERS enjoyed peace, liberty and prosperity-- ON THE BACKS OF EVERYONE ELSE.

We already have seen History, when Genuine Christianity™ was in charge: it was called The Dark Ages.

Twas an ugly time to be alive-- unless you were one of the aforementioned leaders, of course.

So no-- you are sadly mistaken.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#7747 Mar 28, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you should Come to Jesus?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =yLOurgJ1HREXX
Billy Graham? He is one of the most SELFISH of the modern-day con-men.

...meh.

Las Vegas, NV

#7748 Mar 28, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually? You are lying yet again-- under Genuine Christianity™, only the LEADERS enjoyed peace, liberty and prosperity-- ON THE BACKS OF EVERYONE ELSE.
We already have seen History, when Genuine Christianity™ was in charge: it was called The Dark Ages.
Twas an ugly time to be alive-- unless you were one of the aforementioned leaders, of course.
So no-- you are sadly mistaken.
...Medieval times ...those were tough for everybody ....Everywhere...!

Las Vegas, NV

#7749 Mar 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Yet, in spite of your...ahem ... "gracious" claim, you'll find a great many historical people who preferred death, to enslavement...
You have an odd idea of what "humane" really means...
...I don't know of "any" historic event ,where a subjugated populace "mass suicided"....they rebel , run ...or submit ..

unless, you intended to mean forced conversions ...then, yup...many choose death over leaving their faith ..."still" occurs too..

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#7750 Mar 28, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Medieval times ...those were tough for everybody ....Everywhere...!
Who's fault is THAT?

Hmmm?

I mean... the "only god" (as you might describe things) had EVERYONE under his umbrella here.....

... and yet, you freely admit that it was a horrid time to be alive?

Wow.

That means that ANYTIME people put the Xianist-God "in charge", then the world becomes an ugly place.

Wow, again...

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#7751 Mar 28, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...I don't know of "any" historic event ,where a subjugated populace "mass suicided"....they rebel , run ...or submit ..
unless, you intended to mean forced conversions ...then, yup...many choose death over leaving their faith ..."still" occurs too..
Did I say suicide? No, I did not--

-- but. Even in relatively modern times, you can read of records where a certain percentage of would-be African slaves, fought their captors to >>death<< rather than allow themselves to become captured.

And even over here in North America, there are a certain percentage of escaped slaves who fought and were killed, rather than re-submitted to enslavement.

But you?

You call that "suicide"....!!!

Wow.

Just.... wow...

... any old excuse to justify your abhorrent attitude...!
Lincoln

United States

#7752 Mar 29, 2013
History is a mystery to the buy bull man

Las Vegas, NV

#7753 Mar 30, 2013
<quoted text>

... and yet, you freely admit that it was a horrid time to be alive?
Wow.
...I can defend "this" straw man ...It was a great time to live ..!!...sure medical science and infant mortality ..........kinda crappy ...

but, men understood chivalry ,a word was bond ...and, the rich fully understood it was their "duty" to care for their poor ...

but, I am aware "you" get your history from Hollywood ..

Las Vegas, NV

#7755 Mar 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Did I say suicide? No, I did not--
-- but. Even in relatively modern times, you can read of records where a certain percentage of would-be African slaves, fought their captors to >>death<< rather than allow themselves to become captured.
And even over here in North America, there are a certain percentage of escaped slaves who fought and were killed, rather than re-submitted to enslavement.
But you?
You call that "suicide"....!!!
Wow.
Just.... wow...
... any old excuse to justify your abhorrent attitude...!
I included "rebellion" .....this is not suicide by my standard ...

time for "you" to admit (privately , of course)....you lack integrity ......

I'm sure you'll throw out "another" straw man ...It's just what you do ...you can't help yourself .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is of greater value for humanity: Chrisita... 26 min Amused 360
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 32 min ChristineM 29,605
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 35 min Uncle Sam 11,817
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 48 min Reason Personified 4,269
Religion Down Suicide Up 53 min Amused 105
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr New Age Spiritual... 254,996
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 1 hr Eagle 12 19,821
News In America, atheists are still in the closet (Apr '12) 3 hr ChristineM 50,980
More from around the web