Atheism and cowardice

Atheism and cowardice

There are 12665 comments on the Conservapedia story from Nov 18, 2011, titled Atheism and cowardice. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#7502 Mar 11, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
why is the bible important?
It's not.

Actually....
Lincoln

United States

#7503 Mar 11, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, it's just a symbol and nothing else.
Proof?

Poll after poll

of the people involved REJECT (for the most part) your sad little cult-o-hate.
Note: No polls listed of course :-)
We must accept his word out of faith
Mengal

Quetta, Pakistan

#7506 Mar 12, 2013
Life Of Mohammad(saw)And Status of Mary in Trinity?

Those who interested in life of Mohammad as a prophet or other wise,So as those having interst in life of Mary(rw) and trinity come and visit the thread” Qadir mengal Miss understanding islam”An important series about the life of Mohammad(saw) has been given from page 33 of topix on this thread, this series will go number wise just as 1 (2) 3 … along with mentioning the thread number where the series is located.
Note-Post no, 1,2,3,4,5,6,of life of Mohammad(saw) of this series have come on page 33 of Miss understanding islam, while post number 7,8,9,9-a,and10,11,to 18 have appeared on page no, 34 of this thread i,e miss understanding islam so as post no 19 and 20 and others have appeared on page 35 of this thread kindly follow,
Again the posts about (Jesus Mary)and trinity have come on page 38 and 39 of Missunderstanding islam By Qadir mengal.. So as Qadir mengal also (insha Allah) will give you the answers about your questions and Queries about islam on this thread if you questioned him about islam.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#7507 Mar 12, 2013
Mengal wrote:
Those who interested in life of Mohammad as a prophet or other wise,So as those having interst in life of Mary(rw) and trinity come and visit the thread”
No.
Lincoln

United States

#7508 Mar 12, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
why is the Bible important?
The King James Version of the Bible influenced President Lincoln' s writing.

Bible also inspired abolitionists in the 1840s and 1850s.
Lincoln

United States

#7509 Mar 12, 2013
<quoted text>
No.
All are free to visit the thread.
Wonderful place to express your views
Thinking

Winsford, UK

#7510 Mar 12, 2013
The UK had already abolished slavery in 1833.

Your shithouse bible did f**k all good.
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Lincoln

United States

#7511 Mar 12, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Your shithouse bible did fk all good.
<quoted text>
We were behind Great Britain on this,
took a Civil War and the 13th Amendment.

You drinking too much coffee?
Might switch to decaf if your nerves are shot ?
Katiegal

Springfield, OH

#7512 Mar 12, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that the Bible was used by pro slavery people to justify their views. The Bible generally approves of slavery with not one word against it. The Old Testament particularly approves of slavery. Lincoln may have used certain passages of the Bible to find some moral strength, but he did not find anything in the Bible directly supporting the abolition of slavery.
Lincoln

United States

#7513 Mar 12, 2013
Katiegal wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that the Bible was used by pro slavery people to justify their views. The Bible generally approves of slavery with not one word against it. The Old Testament particularly approves of slavery. Lincoln may have used certain passages of the Bible to find some moral strength, but he did not find anything in the Bible directly supporting the abolition of slavery.
Kind of well worn territory here.
You may read the Bible a great deal?
Thinking

Winsford, UK

#7514 Mar 13, 2013
Another miss by you.
I haven't drunk coffee in a long time.
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
We were behind Great Britain on this,
took a Civil War and the 13th Amendment.
You drinking too much coffee?
Might switch to decaf if your nerves are shot ?
Thinking

Winsford, UK

#7515 Mar 13, 2013
So is the holocaust, but I'm not letting anyone forget that it was christians that did that either.
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of well worn territory here.
Mengal

Quetta, Pakistan

#7516 Mar 13, 2013
Mengal

Those who interested in life of Mohammad as a prophet or other wise,So as those having interst in life of Mary(rw) and trinity come and visit the thread” Qadir mengal Miss understanding islam”An important series about the life of Mohammad(saw) has been given from page 33 of topix on this thread, this series will go number wise just as 1 (2) 3 … along with mentioning the thread number where the series is located.
Note-Post no, 1,2,3,4,5,6,of life of Mohammad(saw) of this series have come on page 33 of Miss understanding islam, while post number 7,8,9,9-a,and10,11,to 18 have appeared on page no, 34 of this thread i,e miss understanding islam so as post no 19 and 20 and others have appeared on page 35 of this thread kindly follow,
Again the posts about (Jesus Mary)and trinity have come on page 38 and 39 of Missunderstanding islam By Qadir mengal.. So as Qadir mengal also (insha Allah) will give you the answers about your questions and Queries about islam on this thread if you questioned him about islam.

Bob of Quantum-Faith

[Early adopter]

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

Mengal wrote:
Those who interested in life of Mohammad as a prophet or other wise,So as those having interst in life of Mary(rw) and trinity come and visit the thread”

No.

Mengal,

Dear Bob of Quantum-Faith,

It give me satisfaction to know that why people becomes Atheist, Your =No= indicates that Atheist have no concern, what their brothers think and decide. The Atheist brother only know -No- without reason.
Thinking

Winsford, UK

#7517 Mar 13, 2013
Our PM is giving £35m of UK money to educate muslims to stop Female Genital Mutilation.

Good news, but if muslims didn't cut little girls, we wouldn't have to spend that money on you.
Mengal wrote:
Mengal
Bob of Quantum-Faith
[Early adopter]
Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA
Mengal wrote:
No.
Mengal,
It give me satisfaction to know that why people becomes Atheist, Your =No= indicates that Atheist have no concern, what their brothers think and decide. The Atheist brother only know -No- without reason.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#7518 Mar 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Temper-temper little sad hate-cultist-- your HATE is showing here.
LMAO!
It is SO easy to get people like you to display your abject HATE of people like me.
Isn't it?
Now go and confess your multiplicity of SIN.
LOL!
..Hey..I like to pepper my speech w/ the odd expletive ....You know, to impress the two limeys and the hun that sometimes frequent this thread ...

Las Vegas, NV

#7519 Mar 13, 2013
Mengal wrote:
Mengal
So as Qadir mengal also (insha Allah) will give you the answers about your questions and Queries about islam on this thread if you questioned him about islam.

I have questioned you before ...but, you keep using kitman ,"Mengal"

(A) You claim that the Kaaba stone is no idol (merely a stone) that you venerate ...I asked , what should be the punishment for someone urinating on this mere stone ...???

(B)I assert you worship the Quran as a graven image ..I asked "Which do you love more your Quran (a book costing a few rupees )...or your very own Mother..???

(C)When it comes to the age of Aisha...do you believe (Bukhari 7.62,88)....is a lie ...???

(D) Is bacha bazi ..immoral ..i.e. haram..??

You ask these Atheists for honesty in answer....will you please reciprocate...??

Las Vegas, NV

#7520 Mar 13, 2013
<quoted text>
The cross pre-dates your hate-cult.
That?
That fact?
Alone is enough to utterly destroy your ... ahem... "argument".
...I can agree the cross pre-dates Jesus's sacrifice .....but, the Nordic Cross (specifically ,was used to symbolize Christianity )...

can we drop it now ...??

Las Vegas, NV

#7521 Mar 13, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
why is the bible important?
When a inventor builds a complicated machine ..He/She will include an instruction manual ...

God created the Universe ..the Bible explains, how we are supposed to live in it ...
Thinking

Winsford, UK

#7522 Mar 13, 2013
But as you're an admitted Poe, you will struggle to impress me.
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Hey..I like to pepper my speech w/ the odd expletive ....You know, to impress the two limeys and the hun that sometimes frequent this thread ...

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#7523 Mar 13, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Your shithouse bible did f**k all good.
<quoted text>
Yeah...due to the evil BuyBull, the US lagged behind on the slavery issue until the 1860's-- and even then, we had to fight a frikkin' WAR because True Believers™ using the Genuine Bible™ refused to quit owning people.

An ugly-ugly book, spawned an even uglier religion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 12 min Regolith Based Li... 15,806
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 24 min Aura Mytha 40,318
News Why I quit atheism 55 min u196533dm 385
A Universe from Nothing? 1 hr u196533dm 30
For Atheists: Why do You Call Theories "Scient... 1 hr IB DaMann 188
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 hr _Susan_ 255,927
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 10 hr woodtick57 20,580
More from around the web