Atheism and cowardice

Atheism and cowardice

There are 12665 comments on the Conservapedia story from Nov 18, 2011, titled Atheism and cowardice. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

Lincoln

United States

#7481 Mar 10, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Odd that you would list this first-- as violence is all through your Big Book'O Hate (bible). In fact? Violence seems to be a requirement to join the BuyBull club.
Just look at all the Christian-Church inspired violence down through history, as an example. And even today, the call for violence by your leaders, against any and all you don't like: from atheist to the homeless, to immigrants to homosexuals to islam to the Jews. All across the media, I can see examples of your Genuine Christian™ leadership calling for and exhorting it's members to violence against non-club members.
So I think your point here is lost in all the noise of violence from deep within your little violent-cult of Genuine Christianity.
Funny in its logical lack of construction :-)

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#7482 Mar 10, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Seriously ...???..."Reason Personified"....seriously ......???
Is this what you are reduced to...nitpicking ,and taking things out of contexts ..........
Laying the truth out in the sunshine, does show it for what it is, now doesn't it? I'm glad you see it too, I understand that it takes some hefty huevos for a religitard to admit to knowing the way they are led without any chance of a reward.

The buybull clearly says that the rewards are too few to even matter to mankind. Individually there are none, each one promised has it's detractor. The only actual rewards are in the here and now, and going to those who wield the word, as a way to extract a percentage of your money, to their ends.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#7483 Mar 10, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Well, It does look that way ...but, the truth is ; Sin does have consequences ...
Only what you put upon yourself, will have consequences. Sin is Self Inflicted Nonsense. To become a sinner, one must first agree to be held to a claimed deity's rules, and then to subsequently break those agreed upon rules.

Crime is a breaking of the laws, and not sinning.

“Sweden more democratic thanUSA”

Since: Jun 12

Nykvarn, Sweden

#7484 Mar 11, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>
B)I'm sure these Swiss and Scandinavians feel much different about the Cross on their national flags ..than a mere symbol ....
It's a symbol nothing else
qaffad

Rochester, PA

#7485 Mar 11, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ……
Reason are Error Atheism right

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#7486 Mar 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh. My....STARS and GARTERS!
You actually believe the BULLSH&T-LIE that there was... nuclear weapons in Iran?
SERIOUSLY?
You are a complete and total lunatic.
Seriously-- not even the current crop of Republicans believes THAT lie...!
Wow....just.....wow.....
...hey, If Dear Leader (N. Korea) can construct (3)..the Persians can also ..(triple exclamation point)

Las Vegas, NV

#7487 Mar 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Hint: it ain't christianity that's being represented here.
LOL!
You are such an ignoranamous....
..Please elucidate me ...What do you believe these "crosses" represent (Scandinavian and Swiss)...

(I beginning to think ,you are little more than a talking monkey ....and, just spout out ; whatever just pops into your pretty little head ..)

Las Vegas, NV

#7488 Mar 11, 2013
Mikko wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a symbol nothing else
seriously ...."Mikko"...seriou sly....???

(I think you are willfully denying ; what a flag as a national symbol really signifies for a nation and her people )

Las Vegas, NV

#7489 Mar 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Really? You have the unmitigated gall to try to blame modern scientific medicine for COVERING UP these hideous crimes?
SERIOUSLY?
Sure, >>some<< modern psychologists believe these pedophiles might be able to be rehabilitated-- BUT ONLY WITHIN THE CONFINES OF CAREFULLY CONTROLLED MEDICAL INSTITUTIONS.
Not shuffled off to ANOTHER church WITHOUT SO MUCH AS A SINGLE COUNSELOR'S HELP.
Listening to the ... ahem... "confession" does not count as "medical counseling".
So your ... ahem "argument" (I hesitate to call it such) is utterly and completely without merit.
The CRIME is one of HIDING these pedophiles UNTREATED.
The the proof is in the pudding ...bitch...

Most of what you claim is correct ; the Men were treated and released .....Now (We/They) know "better" ...Now, the authorities (police) are involved forthwith and the rapists defrocked ...

What more, do you want ...???

Las Vegas, NV

#7490 Mar 11, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Only what you put upon yourself, will have consequences. Sin is Self Inflicted Nonsense. To become a sinner, one must first agree to be held to a claimed deity's rules, and then to subsequently break those agreed upon rules.
Crime is a breaking of the laws, and not sinning.
..."Reason"......USE YOUR REASON..!!!...What of the maxim .."Ignorance of the Law ,excuses no one .."....

Las Vegas, NV

#7491 Mar 11, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Laying the truth out in the sunshine, does show it for what it is, now doesn't it? I'm glad you see it too, I understand that it takes some hefty huevos for a religitard to admit to knowing the way they are led without any chance of a reward.
The buybull clearly says that the rewards are too few to even matter to mankind. Individually there are none, each one promised has it's detractor. The only actual rewards are in the here and now, and going to those who wield the word, as a way to extract a percentage of your money, to their ends.
..Good Heavens..Woman...!!!....You can not be this ignorant ....!!!!

You've must've heard ..."The wages of Sin are death."
and/or "Repent ! The End is Nigh."
.."Follow me ,and live"..(Jesus)

The Bible clearly states ,that there is life after death ..

Las Vegas, NV

#7492 Mar 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Odd that you would list this first-- as violence is all through your Big Book'O Hate (bible). In fact? Violence seems to be a requirement to join the BuyBull club.
Just look at all the Christian-Church inspired violence down through history, as an example. And even today, the call for violence by your leaders, against any and all you don't like: from atheist to the homeless, to immigrants to homosexuals to islam to the Jews. All across the media, I can see examples of your Genuine Christian™ leadership calling for and exhorting it's members to violence against non-club members.
So I think your point here is lost in all the noise of violence from deep within your little violent-cult of Genuine Christianity™.
..Hey...We worship Jesus.....not...Thor..
Jimmy

London, UK

#7493 Mar 11, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible clearly states ,that there is life after death ..
why is the bible important?

“Sweden more democratic thanUSA”

Since: Jun 12

Nykvarn, Sweden

#7494 Mar 11, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>seriously ...."Mikko"...seriou sly....???
(I think you are willfully denying ; what a flag as a national symbol really signifies for a nation and her people )
The cross on the flag doesn't say anything at all about the people living in Sweden

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#7495 Mar 11, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...hey, If Dear Leader (N. Korea) can construct (3)..the Persians can also ..(triple exclamation point)
Never happened-- The US Army special forces took that country apart-- and never found even a HINT of nuclear capability.

You are as deluded as you are ignorant.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#7496 Mar 11, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Please elucidate me ...What do you believe these "crosses" represent (Scandinavian and Swiss)...
(I beginning to think ,you are little more than a talking monkey ....and, just spout out ; whatever just pops into your pretty little head ..)
The cross pre-dates your hate-cult.

That?

That fact?

Alone is enough to utterly destroy your ... ahem... "argument".

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#7497 Mar 11, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>seriously ...."Mikko"...seriou sly....???
Seriously, it's just a symbol and nothing else.

Proof?

Poll after poll of the people involved REJECT (for the most part) your sad little cult-o-hate.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#7498 Mar 11, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>The the proof is in the pudding ...bitch...
Temper-temper little sad hate-cultist-- your HATE is showing here.

LMAO!

It is SO easy to get people like you to display your abject HATE of people like me.

Isn't it?

Now go and confess your multiplicity of SIN.

LOL!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#7499 Mar 11, 2013
number four wrote:
Most of what you claim is correct ; the Men were treated and released .....Now (We/They) know "better" ...Now, the authorities (police) are involved forthwith and the rapists defrocked ...
What more, do you want ...???
Treated and released? SERIOULY????

None were "treated" by MODERN scientific medicine-- NONE.

Hint a "confession" is not treatment.

More to the point? 99% of them are STILL WORKING--

--- only a token few were turned over to the police.

Even those who were CAUGHT, escaped justice by fleeing to the Vatican, where they lived out the remainder of their criminal lives.

Once again-- you don't let the FACTS get in the way of your delusions.....

....LOL!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#7501 Mar 11, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Hey...We worship Jesus.....not...Thor..
What's the difference?

Thor promised to get rid of all the Ice Giants.

Your Jewsus promised world peace.

Fast-forward to today?

We still don't have world peace.

But. When was the last time you read in the newspaper, about an Ice Giant attack?

Hmmmm?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) 6 min ChristineM 10,063
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 13 min Rosa_Winkel 18,591
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 18 min Knower of nothing 43,301
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 1 hr Eagle 12 21,198
For Atheists: Why do You Call Theories "Scient... 1 hr Eagle 12 768
Good arguments against Christianity 1 hr Eagle 12 217
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Eagle 12 256,574
More from around the web