Atheism and cowardice

Atheism and cowardice

There are 12674 comments on the Conservapedia story from Nov 18, 2011, titled Atheism and cowardice. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#7463 Mar 10, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>North Korea , China and Cuba ...
Nope.... you lose, buster.

They were Sweden and Switzerland. In fact, most of the Neitherlands are more secular than not.

But North Korea has a religion: it's a cult of personality.

China too.

Cuba? I don't know, but I'd bet it was mostly Catholic.

Sorry-- you are wrong.

Again.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#7464 Mar 10, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>I feel sad for you ..
Of course!

This is more of your hate speaking, though.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#7465 Mar 10, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Well, It does look that way ...but, the truth is ; Sin does have consequences ...
Name ONE "consequence" that has meaning.

Hint: if you have to die first? That's meaningless.

If sin >>did<< have a consequence?

Then why are there still alive, so many pedophile-priests? Still >>practicing<<!!

Why is the pope NOT in jail? He participated in the cover-up of pedophile priests' activities.

And most of all: WHY are the evil people who have power & money, who use that to trample on the lives of the less privileged for generation after generation (example: Mitt the Twitt Romney) NOT punished?

They live in lives of pure luxury (and sin), answering to no-one. They can even murder with impunity, and because they are rich, buy the finest "justice" they like-- and get off scott free.

SO WHERE ARE YOUR .... "CONSEQUENCES"?

I look around? And I see none.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#7466 Mar 10, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Do you know what a straw man argument is ...??
The bible is full of contradictions.

Even one such as YOU has to admit that one.

So it's not a straw man to point out that FACT.

Silly boyo.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#7467 Mar 10, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>A) When America begin her assault into Iran ..How is this greed ...???...You know damn well what the danger is ...!
One word: oil.

That was the sole reason the US greedy-guts in charge invaded.

Nevermind the lies they told you.
number four wrote:
B)besmirching an old man because he loves God ; Why am I not surprised ..??
Being insane is not worthy of respect.

That is all.
number four wrote:
C)Of course you blame Christianity for everything , because you're probably an idiot ...(nah I'm just kidding)..the Medieval era ; was par for the course .....i.e. these difficulties (infant mortality, endemic warfare) were a global phenomenon ..
Nope. The mortality rate GOT MUCH WORSE under your Genuine Christianity™. Prior to that, it was not nearly as bad.
number four wrote:
D)The Bible is the inspired word of God ; not the immutable word
of God ...capishe'...????
No, it's not.

Too many mistakes, too many flaws, TOO MANY CONTRADICTIONS.

For starters.

So not even a LITTLE bit true.
number four wrote:
E)You do realize "these" countries you adore ...placed The Cross predominantly onto their flags ......curious..
So what? The cross pre-dates your sad little cult by thousands of years.

It's just a symbol, and nothing more. Meaningless in a secular society.
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#7468 Mar 10, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.... you lose, buster.
They were Sweden and Switzerland. In fact, most of the Neitherlands are more secular than not.
But North Korea has a religion: it's a cult of personality.
China too.
Cuba? I don't know, but I'd bet it was mostly Catholic.
Sorry-- you are wrong.
Again.
I hope you meant "most of Scandinavia" rather than the Netherlands .....

So you get to pick and choose were secularism is a boon..??
but, where is proves to be a bane ; you stop your eyes and ears ...You are proving yourself to be nothing more than a bitter little child ...
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#7469 Mar 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Name ONE "consequence" that has meaning.
Hint: if you have to die first? That's meaningless.
If sin >>did<< have a consequence?
Then why are there still alive, so many pedophile-priests? Still >>practicing<<!!
Why is the pope NOT in jail? He participated in the cover-up of pedophile priests' activities.
And most of all: WHY are the evil people who have power & money, who use that to trample on the lives of the less privileged for generation after generation (example: Mitt the Twitt Romney) NOT punished?
They live in lives of pure luxury (and sin), answering to no-one. They can even murder with impunity, and because they are rich, buy the finest "justice" they like-- and get off scott free.
SO WHERE ARE YOUR .... "CONSEQUENCES"?
I look around? And I see none.
Men who live violent lives ,die violent deaths ..Men who live lives of excess, die prematurely ..

at the time of these pedophile attacks ; even modern psychology believed these men "could be reformed"...Alas, know we know better ..Can you really blame the Bishops for holding to the best medical sciences of the era ....

Would you trade places with Michael Jackson ...He had money ..
Or Donald Trump ...Lindsay Lohan...Kris Jenner (of the Kardashians fame)....??
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#7470 Mar 10, 2013
oops..one too many "k"s ...
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#7471 Mar 10, 2013
<quoted text>
One word: oil.
That was the sole reason the US greedy-guts in charge invaded.
Nevermind the lies they told you.

So what? The cross pre-dates your sad little cult by thousands of years.
It's just a symbol, and nothing more. Meaningless in a secular society.
A) If Iran can build a nuclear weapon ( as a deterrent ) they will unleash the full might of Hezbollah ..knowing full well , nobody will attack a nuclear armed state ..

B)I'm sure these Swiss and Scandinavians feel much different about the Cross on their national flags ..than a mere symbol ....
Thinking

Winsford, UK

#7472 Mar 10, 2013
And so you should.

I outed you as Poe a while ago, you confessed, and so I mainly leave you alone.
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..ahhh...you're sweet.." I love you too"..
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#7473 Mar 10, 2013
Thinking wrote:
And so you should.
I outed you as Poe a while ago, you confessed, and so I mainly leave you alone.
<quoted text>
...I want some attention.....NOW...!!
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#7474 Mar 10, 2013
"Thinking" ...all I asked was "So, What you want a biscuit ?" ....

...but, you are free to believe whatever you want ...

And, that loving you "thing"...It was the alcohol taking ...(I'm emotionally unavailable)....sorry, Dude....!!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#7475 Mar 10, 2013
number four wrote:
So you get to pick and choose were secularism is a boon..??
but, where is proves to be a bane ; you stop your eyes and ears ...You are proving yourself to be nothing more than a bitter little child ...
Hope-- secularism is always a positive influence.

The "examples" you mentioned were not secularist--they were religions based on cult-of-personality.

There is no proof where it is a "bane" as you claim-- your lies are showing once more.

Why do you lie?

Oh!

You lie, because that is ALL you have left.

Sad.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#7476 Mar 10, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Men who live violent lives ,die violent deaths ..Men who live lives of excess, die prematurely ..
Odd that you would list this first-- as violence is all through your Big Book'O Hate (bible). In fact? Violence seems to be a requirement to join the BuyBull club.

Just look at all the Christian-Church inspired violence down through history, as an example. And even today, the call for violence by your leaders, against any and all you don't like: from atheist to the homeless, to immigrants to homosexuals to islam to the Jews. All across the media, I can see examples of your Genuine Christian™ leadership calling for and exhorting it's members to violence against non-club members.

So I think your point here is lost in all the noise of violence from deep within your little violent-cult of Genuine Christianity™.
self thinker

Durban, South Africa

#7477 Mar 10, 2013
It's like addressing a bunch of drunkards and ask them to behave.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#7478 Mar 10, 2013
number four wrote:
at the time of these pedophile attacks ; even modern psychology believed these men "could be reformed"...Alas, know we know better ..Can you really blame the Bishops for holding to the best medical sciences of the era ....
Really? You have the unmitigated gall to try to blame modern scientific medicine for COVERING UP these hideous crimes?

SERIOUSLY?

Sure, >>some<< modern psychologists believe these pedophiles might be able to be rehabilitated-- BUT ONLY WITHIN THE CONFINES OF CAREFULLY CONTROLLED MEDICAL INSTITUTIONS.

Not shuffled off to ANOTHER church WITHOUT SO MUCH AS A SINGLE COUNSELOR'S HELP.

Listening to the ... ahem... "confession" does not count as "medical counseling".

So your ... ahem "argument" (I hesitate to call it such) is utterly and completely without merit.

The CRIME is one of HIDING these pedophiles UNTREATED.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#7479 Mar 10, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>A) If Iran can build a nuclear weapon ( as a deterrent ) they will unleash the full might of Hezbollah ..knowing full well , nobody will attack a nuclear armed state ..
Oh. My....STARS and GARTERS!

You actually believe the BULLSH&T-LIE that there was... nuclear weapons in Iran?

SERIOUSLY?

You are a complete and total lunatic.

Seriously-- not even the current crop of Republicans believes THAT lie...!

Wow....just.....wow.....

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#7480 Mar 10, 2013
number four wrote:
B)I'm sure these Swiss and Scandinavians feel much different about the Cross on their national flags ..than a mere symbol ....
Hint: it ain't christianity that's being represented here.

LOL!

You are such an ignoranamous....
Lincoln

United States

#7481 Mar 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Odd that you would list this first-- as violence is all through your Big Book'O Hate (bible). In fact? Violence seems to be a requirement to join the BuyBull club.
Just look at all the Christian-Church inspired violence down through history, as an example. And even today, the call for violence by your leaders, against any and all you don't like: from atheist to the homeless, to immigrants to homosexuals to islam to the Jews. All across the media, I can see examples of your Genuine Christian™ leadership calling for and exhorting it's members to violence against non-club members.
So I think your point here is lost in all the noise of violence from deep within your little violent-cult of Genuine Christianity.
Funny in its logical lack of construction :-)

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#7482 Mar 10, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Seriously ...???..."Reason Personified"....seriously ......???
Is this what you are reduced to...nitpicking ,and taking things out of contexts ..........
Laying the truth out in the sunshine, does show it for what it is, now doesn't it? I'm glad you see it too, I understand that it takes some hefty huevos for a religitard to admit to knowing the way they are led without any chance of a reward.

The buybull clearly says that the rewards are too few to even matter to mankind. Individually there are none, each one promised has it's detractor. The only actual rewards are in the here and now, and going to those who wield the word, as a way to extract a percentage of your money, to their ends.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 3 min Out of the Night 70,612
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 4 min IB DaMann 30,658
Where have all the Atheists gone? 30 min nanoanomaly 121
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 56 min Into The Night 258,477
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... 4 hr crap finder 3,867
News Atheists on the march in America (Aug '09) Sun Eagle 12 70,633
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) Sat John 14,736
More from around the web