Atheism and cowardice

Nov 18, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Conservapedia

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Comments
7,161 - 7,180 of 12,667 Comments Last updated Mar 22, 2014
Thinking

Shaftesbury, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7370
Feb 26, 2013
 
I'm not- but I can't prove you're not.
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove you are not. By you saying you're not doesn't mean anything. Now prove it.
Siro

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7371
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Maltheist? As in bad theist? Yes, mal = bad, and theist LOL! You Idiots never cease to amuse.
Maltheist: One who believes in the existance of God but chooses to deny him because they believe he is evil.

You slag
Thinking

Shaftesbury, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7372
Feb 26, 2013
 
First you will need to prove god exists.
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Maltheist: One who believes in the existance of God but chooses to deny him because they believe he is evil.
You slag

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7373
Feb 26, 2013
 
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Maltheist? As in bad theist? Yes, mal = bad, and theist LOL! You Idiots never cease to amuse.
Indeed.

He is clearly unable to reason beyond the immediate.

It's why he cannot draw any logical conclusions.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7374
Feb 26, 2013
 
Thinking wrote:
You took so long to refute something most would refute instantly.
Extraordinary claims like yours require extraordinary evidence.
Prove it.
<quoted text>
Indeed.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7375
Feb 26, 2013
 
Thinking wrote:
First you will need to prove god exists.
<quoted text>
Exactly-- this is one of the most robotic of the various slate of godbots on topix.

In that what's left of his brains have clearly rotted.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7376
Feb 26, 2013
 
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not- but I can't prove you're not.
You need to prove you are not. Until that happens I assume you are.
Thinking

Shaftesbury, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7377
Feb 26, 2013
 
I don't care what you think about me because you're just a cu*t.
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to prove you are not. Until that happens I assume you are.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7378
Feb 26, 2013
 
Thinking wrote:
I don't care what you think about me because you're just a cu*t.
<quoted text>
Never forget: if EW says something factual?

It's entirely by accident-- never by intent.

As always, his intent is to lie, and lie often.

Lying is who he is.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7379
Feb 26, 2013
 
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>I don't care what you think about me because you're just a cu*t.
Wow! Internet tough guy. Bwahaha! If you didn't care, why did you reply? What a molester.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7380
Feb 26, 2013
 
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Never forget: if EW says something factual?

It's entirely by accident-- never by intent.

As always, his intent is to lie, and lie often.

Lying is who he is.
Prove it.
Thinking

Shaftesbury, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7381
Feb 26, 2013
 
You're a worthless cu*t.
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! Internet tough guy. Bwahaha! If you didn't care, why did you reply? What a molester.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7383
Feb 26, 2013
 
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Maltheist: One who believes in the existance of God but chooses to deny him because they believe he is evil.
You slag
Let's see, you are referring to those whom you consider to be back-sliders or just plain sinners, the lost sheep,(their shepherd is busy looking for them, and you are busy abusing them) basically the Christain reprobate who will on their death beds, start blittering for your very own sky monkey to save them from that which every living thing must succumb to, an end.

They won't pony up the 10% now to keep their witch doctors from starving, they don't fill the Sunday schools with innocents, whom the god's liaisons will turn into little robotic drones, but they still want to sit in mythical sky monkey heaven with you?

Yeah, I can see how those maltheist could piss you off, after all they will get exactly what you get, and they will not have invested a single moment to earn it. Unlike you who is busy, busy, busy stomping your silly paper god into submission, so that you might assume the authority to stand judge of those who chose to step out of the mind numbing idiocy, that is what has made you a such a human void of a religitard.

If you would like to bad mouth an atheist, it might be a good idea to use words that don't explicitly say me, me, me. Did you understand that? It means to use words that would signify someone who is not .... one of you lot. Here I will help you out, I am an ex- Christain, who has read every single word in the King James version of the Holy Bible, the buybull itself is the reason that I no longer believe that god is real, nor is any of the tripe, that is sold along with him . In those few words, you should find an abundance of contrived insult to throw at me.

And maltheist says more about you than it ever could any of us, you poor impotent skank.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7384
Feb 26, 2013
 
Thinking wrote:
Excellent catch! siro is such a crock.
<quoted text>
They are just too easy.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7385
Feb 26, 2013
 
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>They are just too easy.
You're too easy.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7386
Feb 26, 2013
 
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Let's see, you are referring to those whom you consider to be back-sliders or just plain sinners, the lost sheep,(their shepherd is busy looking for them, and you are busy abusing them) basically the Christain reprobate who will on their death beds, start blittering for your very own sky monkey to save them from that which every living thing must succumb to, an end.
They won't pony up the 10% now to keep their witch doctors from starving, they don't fill the Sunday schools with innocents, whom the god's liaisons will turn into little robotic drones, but they still want to sit in mythical sky monkey heaven with you?
Yeah, I can see how those maltheist could piss you off, after all they will get exactly what you get, and they will not have invested a single moment to earn it. Unlike you who is busy, busy, busy stomping your silly paper god into submission, so that you might assume the authority to stand judge of those who chose to step out of the mind numbing idiocy, that is what has made you a such a human void of a religitard.
If you would like to bad mouth an atheist, it might be a good idea to use words that don't explicitly say me, me, me. Did you understand that? It means to use words that would signify someone who is not .... one of you lot. Here I will help you out, I am an ex- Christain, who has read every single word in the King James version of the Holy Bible, the buybull itself is the reason that I no longer believe that god is real, nor is any of the tripe, that is sold along with him . In those few words, you should find an abundance of contrived insult to throw at me.
And maltheist says more about you than it ever could any of us, you poor impotent skank.
He is indeed one ignorant fool.

Sad, really.
Siro

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7387
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Let's see, you are referring to those whom you consider to be back-sliders or just plain sinners, the lost sheep,(their shepherd is busy looking for them, and you are busy abusing them) basically the Christain reprobate who will on their death beds, start blittering for your very own sky monkey to save them from that which every living thing must succumb to, an end.
They won't pony up the 10% now to keep their witch doctors from starving, they don't fill the Sunday schools with innocents, whom the god's liaisons will turn into little robotic drones, but they still want to sit in mythical sky monkey heaven with you?
Yeah, I can see how those maltheist could piss you off, after all they will get exactly what you get, and they will not have invested a single moment to earn it. Unlike you who is busy, busy, busy stomping your silly paper god into submission, so that you might assume the authority to stand judge of those who chose to step out of the mind numbing idiocy, that is what has made you a such a human void of a religitard.
If you would like to bad mouth an atheist, it might be a good idea to use words that don't explicitly say me, me, me. Did you understand that? It means to use words that would signify someone who is not .... one of you lot. Here I will help you out, I am an ex- Christain, who has read every single word in the King James version of the Holy Bible, the buybull itself is the reason that I no longer believe that god is real, nor is any of the tripe, that is sold along with him . In those few words, you should find an abundance of contrived insult to throw at me.
And maltheist says more about you than it ever could any of us, you poor impotent skank.
Babble.
Utter babble.
Do you want to have a go at me or at christianity?
You seem intent at the latter.
.
.
HOW MANY F*CKING TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU HALFWITS THAT I AM NOT A CHRISTIAN!!
.
HOW MANY?!?!
.
You gaping arsed cow.
Thinking

Shaftesbury, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7388
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Calm down, dear.

Maybe you are. Maybe you are not.
No one believes you because of the way you behave.
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Babble.
Utter babble.
Do you want to have a go at me or at christianity?
You seem intent at the latter.
.
.
HOW MANY F*CKING TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU HALFWITS THAT I AM NOT A CHRISTIAN!!
.
HOW MANY?!?!
.
You gaping arsed cow.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7389
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>Calm down, dear.

Maybe you are. Maybe you are not.
No one believes you because of the way you behave.
Hey, get off momma's computer.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7390
Feb 27, 2013
 
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Babble.
Utter babble.
Do you want to have a go at me or at christianity?
You seem intent at the latter.
.
.
HOW MANY F*CKING TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU HALFWITS THAT I AM NOT A CHRISTIAN!!
.
HOW MANY?!?!
.
You gaping arsed cow.
So other than you being a lapsed Mormon, turned Jehovah's Witless, my post was spot on.

You vomitous impotent twankhole,

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 17 min Lord stuart XXX 226,145
100% Faith Free 46 min religionislies 7
Should Uninformed Opinion Be Respected? 47 min religionislies 6
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 48 min religionislies 21,490
Our world came from nothing? 3 hr NightSerf 395
Atheists that tout free thinking use bully tact... 8 hr NightSerf 6
Richard Dawkins in a nutshell 11 hr Patrick 24
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••