Atheism and cowardice

Nov 18, 2011 Full story: Conservapedia 12,669

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Full Story

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#7263 Feb 19, 2013
Qadir mengal wrote:
Mengal
Dear do not give it islamic name, If any evil is practicing any part of muslim country you cant attach it with islam, such as Gay practice or marraige is developing in west. this evil has no connection with islam?
Why is it, your Muhumud, raped a 9 year old girl that he had married at 6?

Hmmm?

And how on EARTH could this Muhumud character "write" the Quoran, when he was illiterate?

Hmmm?

Not very worthy, is this illiterate-pedophile.

Not worthy at all.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#7264 Feb 19, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Why is it, your Muhumud, raped a 9 year old girl that he had married at 6?

Hmmm?

And how on EARTH could this Muhumud character "write" the Quoran, when he was illiterate?

Hmmm?

Not worthy at all.
Why is it you abused your wife and you raped her kids?
Thinking

Hounslow, UK

#7266 Feb 20, 2013
You're projecting again.
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Earth,TX

#7267 Feb 20, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
You are spotlighting your own ignorant dipshittery again, and it's incredibly ugly on you too.

You repeatedly say more about yourself, than you do any of us.

Have you ever watched a shit slinging ape? He loses out on everything, he is persona non grata, with his own kind, with his keepers and with those he aims at. No one, no matter how much they might enjoy the sights, wants to be anywhere near that ape, nor you either Dookie.

Location hidden

#7268 Feb 20, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>You are spotlighting your own ignorant dipshittery again, and it's incredibly ugly on you too.

Have you ever watched a shit slinging ape? He loses out on everything, he is persona non grata, with his own kind, with his keepers and with those he aims at. No one, no matter how much they might enjoy the sights, wants to be anywhere near that ape, nor you either Dookie.
Lay opinion. Next!
Thinking

Hounslow, UK

#7269 Feb 20, 2013
Well said.
<quoted text>You are spotlighting your own ignorant dipshittery again, and it's incredibly ugly on you too.

Earth,TX

#7270 Feb 20, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Lay opinion. Next!
You are spotlighting your own ignorant dipshittery again, and it's incredibly ugly on you too.

Earth,TX

#7271 Feb 20, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Well said.
<quoted text>
Thank you.

Location hidden

#7272 Feb 20, 2013

Lay opinion. Next!

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#7273 Feb 20, 2013
Indeed.

All hategodbots do-- they reveal the deeply-rooted ugly that is within them.

It's not something you'd normally see in a sentient.

But I suppose the constant destruction of their brains, with goddism, literally rots it from the inside-out.

And the ugly is what is left.

... meh.

Earth,TX

#7274 Feb 20, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Lay opinion. Next!
Damn Dookie, you are pure feeb.

Location hidden

#7275 Feb 20, 2013
<quoted text>Damn Dookie, you are pure feeb.
When old people act gangsta! Lol! What next Petrified, sagging? You can't do that because everyone will see your poop stains.

Earth,TX

#7276 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Indeed.
All hategodbots do-- they reveal the deeply-rooted ugly that is within them.
It's not something you'd normally see in a sentient.
But I suppose the constant destruction of their brains, with goddism, literally rots it from the inside-out.
And the ugly is what is left.
... meh.
It's the Jesus factor, it sorta works like a having a shart stains and wearing a mullet. They think it looks good on them, but nothing could be farther from the truth.

Earth,TX

#7277 Feb 21, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
When old people act gangsta! Lol! What next Petrified, sagging? You can't do that because everyone will see your poop stains.
Hey Dookie, I've got three times your life span to look forward to, and can I do it without a single word against your family, and without touching the first speck of pooh.

Why can't Jesus help you to be a better person? You should take a lesson or two in better behavior from any atheist

... btw, you again are spotlighting your own ignorant dipshittery, and it's incredibly ugly on you.

You repeatedly say more about yourself, than you do any of us

Earth,TX

#7278 Feb 21, 2013
Qadir mengal wrote:
fear that Any more debate about presence of God further will make you away from God; I know your and my knowledge could only compass or Comprehend whatever comes in our feelings i.e. What we see observe or think or perceive. We both are from this existing world, and we only could perceive what ever is part of this world, how we can perceive any thing which is not part of this world; world has seen him in existence by His ordain, whether this vast world its perfect rules, and order does not convince you for existence of any controlling Power, Why this dead mass or Primary Nebula, which Was inexistence but in one and same period appeared in result of big Bang. Again existing in many shapes, why when material is same than Some are appearing in shape of sun some are stars; some are existing in shape of air some appear as water; some are animals some are trees, why atmosphere, is same and is not effected from evolution or revolution? Why air is existed only on our earth? Why air is taking clouds to different parts? And why it not runs or blow one side of earth and why it not take clouds only one side of world and other side should not be deprived. Why this deed things are in order Though I am an ordinary student of Islam but one thing easily observe that a Power from very beginning has gave every creature some characteristics which are not of his own achievement, look the kid of a goat, an infant of goat on his born soon after falling on ground hardly stands but take his mouth toward up to nipples of her mother, kindly say who has taught this little infant of goat to took his mouth and feed, if this infant instead of raising his mouth towards up side to down earth, than kindly tell me what, help could her mother provide her in jungle, surely that infant or kid would lost his or her life; or who is this Power who taught every creature of his way of living, professing, and spending life an Atheist in my view, living of a human just like an animal, you could not differentiate with an Atheist and animal. Animal live on earth just to fell his stomach and if this need of an animal satisfied, than, it has no need for other thinking, it would be utter absurdity to include these chaps in category of human I do not believe that any atheist would be any sympathy to any person or human, this chap definitely live on face of earth only to fulfills his needs and do every thing which suited his own interest, he never sacrifice his life for any person, charity, or help to other persons or doing good things on cost of his peace or tranquility all these are meaningless for this person, if you see any person doing any good thing, than understand that he is going to do this just as hobby to satisfy himself, like those who involve to collect tickets but once they failed to get happiness from it than they leave that hobby, They only fear from the law of country, Which did not allow them to kill; to loot or to commit fraud. They always live in miserable condition, if failed to achieve worldly, prosperous or gain, on contrary a poor believer lives a happy life. He after doing a little service for humanity becomes happy with hope that God Almighty Allah on the day of Judgment will give him Reward of it in shape of Eternal paradise or Garden for ever, Again in my view their Denial their creator is un forgivable crime,
I think you should go to a hospital immediately, if you meant to write, the scrambled jibberish that you actually wrote here, you are probably suffering from a severe head injury, and you need medical attention.

If you didn't mean to make such a mess of your postings, as you did these, then you are probably shit faced drunk. Sober up, or see a doctor.

Location hidden

#7279 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>Hey Dookie, I've got three times your life span to look forward to, and can I do it without a single word against your family, and without touching the first speck of pooh.

Why can't Jesus help you to be a better person? You should take a lesson or two in better behavior from any atheist

... btw, you again are spotlighting your own ignorant dipshittery, and it's incredibly ugly on you.

You repeatedly say more about yourself, than you do any of us
The day is coming. Your kids can't wait.
Siro

Seven Hills, Australia

#7280 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Why is it, your Muhumud, raped a 9 year old girl that he had married at 6?
Hmmm?
Hmmm?
Not worthy at all.
And why do you go on your useless rant when you insist Mohammed was fictional?
What a froot loop you are
Thinking

Hounslow, UK

#7281 Feb 21, 2013
You're kiddie obsessed. Are you a priest?
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
The day is coming. Your kids can't wait.

Location hidden

#7282 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>It's the Jesus factor, it sorta works like a having a shart stains and wearing a mullet. They think it looks good on them, but nothing could be farther from the truth.
I hope Givethemliberty is getting all this. It pretty much speaks volumes about his theist wife.

Location hidden

#7283 Feb 21, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>You're kiddie obsessed. Are you a priest?
Nope. Are you a satanist?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 19 min J RULES 23,233
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 37 min lightbeamrider 2,600
Is 'naturalism' a bleak philosophical outlook? ... 42 min Mikko 5
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 44 min Mikko 1,452
Evidence for God! 1 hr Morse 369
Can Atheists Know God Does Not Exist When They ... 2 hr Carchar king 163
God' existence 2 hr Carchar king 78
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 hr Eagle 12 233,050
More from around the web